All Comments on 'New Kingdom: Australian Court Ch. 04'

by MicKay

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
kissntell13kissntell13almost 13 years ago
Hooray!

My wish came true! I came on tonight, hoping against hope that there would be a new chapter, and BAM, there it was! LOVED it!

willieonewillieonealmost 13 years ago
Love it!

Although would love to read more on Ant and Em but loved this chapter and can't wait for the next!

katgoddess1katgoddess1almost 13 years ago
Another great chapter

It is interesting watching Gregorii watching the family he doesn't have but longs for. As if having them will solve all of his problems. He is just so twisted!

FatalityFatalityalmost 13 years ago
so loving this plot

I really love this story, its unpredictable with lovely twists. The new dude is kinda freaky.

Fatality

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
*****

Well done. I thought Abby would be kidnapped not Alena. Gabe is going to freak out!! and I can't wait to read it.

MizTMizTalmost 13 years ago
Amazed

I am amazed at the twist and turns you come up with. That Greg is now going to go after Alena. I'm not so sure that this won't piss off Gabe more than be his week spot. And what of her children? They aren't just going to sit on their hands with their mother being taken.

I like the fact that when Josh and Nola came together it was sweet. It seemed to fit well with these two characters. Nola being alone in the world and Josh, well he was being Josh. The young man who will one day help rule the new world, and with that comes an understanding. That understanding is what makes Josh Josh. And honestly I almost cried when he realized his first memory was of his mothers face.

As you now I eagerly await the next installment to your story. I mean how can you leave me with Greg wants a mother? And not just any mother. So until then, happy writing

mikothebabymikothebabyover 12 years ago
as always

I am loving your story. You never fail to amaze me with your talent. thanks for sharing with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Delusional

Oh, please. He thinks he's a grown man but all he wants is someone who loves him. Why else would he have such a strong (and grossly incestual) reaction to Alena's maternal love?

You just keep adding another twist to your plot and soon we're going to be dizzy and confused ^_-

Waiting for the next chapter very impatiently so please update soon!

secretitosecretitoover 12 years ago
Love how your twisted mind works.

I don't know where you get your inspiration from but hold on to it for dear life. The consistent surprises you throw out there with each chapter are amazing. You make it so hard to tear myself away.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous