All Comments on 'New Kingdom: European Court Ch. 09'

by MicKay

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
willieonewillieoneover 13 years ago
Question?

Since Antony has already given his blood to Emma and his venom when she was a baby and she was changed enough to have her special gift plus he has been feeding from her for weeks, wouldn't her change be faster when he mates her? So she could be changed before the conflict. Also couldn't she use her gift to conceal them during the coming battle?

I love this story so much thanks for posting and can't wait for chapter 10!

Southern_BreezeSouthern_Breezeover 13 years ago
Hmmm

I really love your story and I am looking forward to seeing Tec play daddy. But what has me intrigued is “... we’ll have to grow up as we are needed.” Now that has all kinds of possibilities attached to it. LOL

katgoddess1katgoddess1over 13 years ago
Great story!

You always manage to keep me guessing-nothing is predictable. I like that!

omgv1omgv1over 13 years ago

:)

MORE PLEASE! :)

I WANT MORE ~~^..^~~ I HAVE BECAME EXTREME ADDICT TO YOUR STORY YES I REALLY LOVE YOUR STORY AND I CAN’T WAIT FOR WHAT IS ABOUT TO HAPPEN IN THE CHAPTER 10!

MizTMizTover 13 years ago
Job Well Done

I always remember what's going on in this story. I never have to go back and look things up. Why is that important? Because it stays with me. So many storys that post with the same frequency as yours does, I have to go back and review my notes. Not so with story. I really am enjoying it. I can't wait to see what happens next.

How will Gloria play into the battle. And what of Anthony and Abigail? They both have a good relationship with Emma and I think would do anything to protect her. And of course all of her extended family, the brothers and there mates will do everything within their power to protect Anthony's mate. I'm really excited about the next chapter and will be impatiently awaiting it's posting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Intriguing

Welcome back. The story is brilliantly written and I love your style. Keep up the good work!

Fatality:D

lostchickenlostchickenover 13 years ago
Wow!

What an interesting chapter - there is a lot of lead up on this and I can't wait to see how the next events play out.

Love, love, love!

Thanks so much for sharing!

bearmad1963bearmad1963over 13 years ago
WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Great chapter well worth waiting for. More please this is a great story and I cannot wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Feel the love

Love all your work and can't wait for the next chapter.

canndcanndover 13 years ago

Love the chapter and was glad to see a new one. Why doesn't Antony go to Emma and explain, hell bring her mother to back it up, that she doesn't stand much chance of living through this fight without being turned, that losing her will kill him, etc. I think she would realize she's going to accept the change eventually anyhow. I don't know if maybe she would fight it but at least he'd have given her a chance to decide her future in this war. I wonder why they are willing to send Alesso and George back to the enemy and let them know they know about them. And are Alesso and George humans or vamps? I believe they are humans but why would Antony want humans serving him in such important positions?

willieonewillieoneover 13 years ago
cannd

Alesso and George are vamps! Didn't you read the other chapters, if you did maybe you should have re-read them then you would have figured out that they are vamps.

xhallexhalleabout 13 years ago
yay

it is about time ;) i have been waiting for this since last year lol. as always i felt it was a little short but i am like that with all stories i enjoy

SweetRapunzelSweetRapunzelabout 13 years ago
Superb as always

waiting for the next Ch.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Can't wait!

Great story! I love the flow of your story and the wonderful character development. Although there are so many major and minor characters involved, you always put in the right amount of detail. I wait with baited breath for the tales involving the other brothers =D

NightpleasureNightpleasureabout 13 years ago

Love this story. Ready for more.

mikothebabymikothebabyabout 13 years ago
anticipation

is very good but we need the next chapter now!! lol - we are all hoping you post the next chapter very soon. Very intriguing story and can not wait to read more - hurry hurry please.

kissntell13kissntell13about 13 years ago
Where are you?!?!?

Are you coming back? PLEASE post a new chapter soon!

Miss_SeraphinaMiss_Seraphinaabout 13 years ago
Noooooooooooooooooooo!

I've been reading nonstop so I never bothered to check if the story was actually finished... I just assumed it was. I just now realised there are no more chapters :'( I'm so sad!

I love your story so much! I want one of those vamps for my self.. I want Gabriel he's my favorite :)

please update soon

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
You're back!

Glad to have you updating again, i always look forward to your new work. Hope all is well!

sherrylee1015sherrylee1015over 11 years ago
Loved the twist and turns

I did not see it coming when Edward walked in on the spies. That was so great. I also greatly approve of the evil streak in Tec. great characters.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous