New Life

Story Info
Emily took her chances.
2.7k words
4.08
7.7k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Front24
Front24
2 Followers

Emily

After I gave birth to my son Jacob, suddenly I felt I did not belong here. I had always missed the smell of ocean and tropical climate when I first visited Hara. For the first time ever I could just wear my bikini. It was freeing. I was not being ungrateful though. The Garden was nice, beautiful, warm, however it was not Hara. Sure I could wear bikini, even being naked was permitted here, but the atmosphere was very different.

My thought of leaving the Garden was solidified when I further learned the way of life in the Garden. After giving birth, most mothers sent their children to Childcare and they spent almost their teenage life there. It was like boarding school. Even they made a tight schedule to interact with their mothers to avoid unwanted effects. I had never understood it and I found it ridiculous.

I did not want any of that. I wanted to take care of my son. So I talked to a counsellor about my situation and he respected my decision, however he warned me that it was not going to be easy because my partner would not be with me and I had a son to take care of. Still, I could not imagine my life in the Garden.

So I went to Hara to purchase a small resort facing cliffside and a home nearby using my savings, inheritance and income from the Garden. The farewell was bittersweet. I developed a stronger bond with workers more than with mothers. They really helped me with law and paperwork to buy the properties. I gave them my address just in case they wanted to have a holiday there, although it was a million miles a way from the Garden.

Before I left the Garden, I bumped into my partner, the father of my son, I said goodbye to him and stated clearly I wanted to be him and needed him. However he refused. I did not hold any grudges against him. It was my decision and I was fully aware of the implication from the beginning.

My house in Hara came fully furnished, I just needed to make a nursery for my son. Surprisingly, I received a big wooden box. There was a note attached at the side of the box from my counsellor. It said that there were some equipment inside that could help satisfy my needs. It was so thoughtful of him to made me this because this did not exist in the Garden. Well there was no need for it anyway.

I hired some amazing staff, trained them, created menu, did a little bit of decorating, and voila my resort was primed and ready to accept guests, just need to open the door and switch the post from closed to open. Before completely opening the resort, I decided to go to the nearby beach. However I forgot to shop for bikini because my bikini was rendered too small after the Therapy. I tried to find some but none fitted me well. Luckily, I found a local owned bikini shop that able to make custom size bikini. I was complemented by the female staff that my breast were firm and perky despite measured at 32F. She was also stunned that my nipple was at least twice as big. She was somewhat envy with my flat stomach, my full hourglass body shape and glowing skin. She said my skin was so glowing, it was like lathered with massage oil. I thanked her for the compliments, even though I knew this came at a cost and I feared it would come sooner than later.

The bikini I ordered came out fantastic. They really flaunted my figures. I found heads turned when I walked down the beach and some even catcalled me, even though I was with my son. I just waved my hand and smile. I derived no pleasure from their attentions, but sand, salted water, beautiful sunset at the horizon, and coconut, made me realise that I was home and I couldn't be happier.

As I sat down, I felt some tingly feeling around my nether area. It has been 1 month since I gave birth to Jacob. The counsellor told me that 3 months after I gave birth, the Cycle would begin. This was what I feared. The Cycle. Also, this was my second Cycle. The first time I had my Cycle, I did not realize that I was in a Cycle because I was with my partner. We were rabbits and that resulted in pregnancy with Jacob. Now I was all alone during my second Cycle. The counsellor warned me that this could be really hard on me if my needs were not met. However he could not give me more information because the last time they simulated it, they could not stand to watch the subjects in so much pain from the Cycle. Also no woman left the Garden like me. That was why my counsellor told me to keep in touch, I guessed to study from me.

1 month later I began to feel a stronger sensation in my nether area. I felt a sudden hotness and emptiness. It persisted for 3 minutes and gone, but suddenly it came back again. It had been like this for a day. I even soaked my panties and the friction from my panties tortured me. I could not even walk guests to their hotel room because of the friction and my face would be so flushed. In response, I ditched my panties and only wore sarong which was part of my work attire. It only helped with the friction, at least I could walk. The wetness however did not go away. At one point I was so wet, it ran down to inside my thigh then to my inner leg. Fortunately the sarong was long. Unfortunately I could not sit because it would print to my sarong butt area.

I was definitely in the Cycle, but it had only been 2 months, not 3 months.

To prepare the inevitable, I opened the wooden box set from my counsellor after my son had slept. There were two cup suction with translucent silicon pipe and 1L bottles for each. There was a machine equipped horizontal piston, a lube and a 10 inch white silicon penis with veins and shaped almost identical to my partner. Inside the wooden box, there was a note. It said that the machine could emit synthetic sperm to simulate of being inseminated. However, it would not get me pregnant. The letter warned me this machine was not a substitute, but just a helper. The letter also said that the silicon penis was modelled after my partner's. Regarding to the cup section, the letter told me that as I still nursed my son, there was no need for it. However during Cycle, I would produce twice as much and it could be really discomforting to downright painful if not emptied. It also could leak like a broken faucet. Certainly I would not want that.

I realized that I was so wet, a pool had formed around my feet. I grabbed the horizontal machine, the silicon penis and the lube to my room. I quickly ensembled the silicon penis with the machine, lubed up the silicon penis and get took of my clothes. I lied down, spread my legs and pushed away the hair. Using mirror, I could see my nether area was pinkish red. I grabbed the silicon and slided it in slowly. It felt really good for every slide. I slided the whole silicon. I felt so full, the feeling I had not encountered since I gave birth. I turned on the machine and it started to thrust. I closed my eyes and focus on the pleasure. Suddenly it increased the speed. It got faster and faster then I hit my high. I squirted and writhed violently. It had been too long. The machine suddenly slowed down its thrust. After caught my breath and stabilize, the machine began increasing its speed. Suddenly I orgasmed again, squirted and writhed. By the fifth orgasm, the silicon emitted its synthetic sperm inside of me. It felt so satisfying when I was inseminated. I felt like I was a full woman. My nether area turned white instead of pinkish red. After this I showered, washed the silicon and went to bed satisfied.

Tomorrow morning I woke up with a wet nether area and damped bed. My nether area was pinkish red, and in need of attention. I set up the machine again and had 5 orgasms. Before work I breastfed Jacob and had a breakfast. I still could not wear panties because of the friction. It was too much. I was doing fine through the morning. At lunch, I breastfed Jacob and suddenly it came back to me. So after I breastfed Jacob, I used the machine again. Even in the evening after work, the feeling came back again. In total I used the machine 3 times per day for the next two weeks, oscillating from pinkish red to white to pinkish red again. During this time I also swapped my bikini bottom to my beach sarong because of the friction.

After two weeks on the machine my nether area was more red than ever. After using the machine, it returned to pinkish red. Not white, but pinkish red. I tried to change it to 6 orgasms, but I got hurt, even after I added more lube. I still orgasmed but for some reason I felt less satisfied. It was like something was missing. I increased the frequency from 3 to 4 times a day. It helped but it was not enough. I even assigned one of my staff to welcome guests when I attended myself. I still could work but the wetness was non stop. I started to dream the Garden. The place, the atmosphere, the smell. I dreamt of it everyday. It was like my subconscious mind wanted me to go back to the Garden to put a stop of this torture. I also noticed I developed more breastmilk. Usually Jacob was enough to drain both of my breasts, now one was enough. So I used the cup suction to prevent soreness and overflow.

A week before my 3 month, my nether area was redder than ever. Now I used the machine 5 times a day and could not work at all. I even trusted Jacob to my staff and gave them one month supply of milk. Luckily my staff could be trusted.

The machine did little to subside my horniness. The level of hotness and emptiness went down a bit but did not go away even after I used the machine. The silicon penis gave me less satisfaction during inserting process. My dreams was as vivid as it could be. My head was leaning against the tree with my right arm on my forehead. My left arm was on the back being held by my partner. He was doing me from behind. Every thrust made me scream in pleasure. My inside was so full and every nerve lighted up with each thrust. He then let go off my hand and cupped both of my breasts, pulling me to his chest. He played my nipples while thrusting me hard. I put my hand behind his head and tried to kiss him. He motioned to walk to the tree and I rested my body to the tree while he thrust hard. After he gave me 6 orgasms, he buried himself deep and waves of his hot seeds splashed to my inside. I went back to the city with his seeds leaked down to my legs.

I woke up from the dream with flushed face, sweating body, wet and red nether region. I resorted to the machine again, believing it would have effect on me. It did not. I tried masturbating, did not work too. I was at my wit's end.

Suddenly my doorbell rang. I put on my robes and opened the door. My counsellor was there, alone. I could smell it, that musk of potential mate. I begged to him "please help me. I need you." with tears running down my face as I disrobed myself revealing my naked body. After he closed the door, he immediately ripped his shirt and his kilt. His six-packed stomach was complemented with an erected 10 inch penis with veins popped all over the shaft, testicles the size of tennis ball and thick long jet black pubic hair. He then kissed me, guided his penis to my hole and slowly put it in. I writhed in ecstasy, I groaned and screamed "YES YES PLEEEASSE". My vagina muscle was twitching and contracting. After he bottomed up, he grabbed my right leg and put on his back. I instinctively lifted my left leg and warped my legs around his waist, wrapped my hands around his neck and put my head on his shoulder. With his hands on my butts, he walked to my garden and he began to thrust while standing up. I moaned, grunted and tightly wrapped my legs and hands. He whispered to my ear "kiss me". I moved my head from his shoulder to meet his thick full lips. I passionately kissed him like there was no tomorrow. After those wet kiss, I decided to concentrate on my nether area by lowering my back and held on to his shoulders. My breasts did not meet his chest anymore, but the pressure of my nether area increased exponentially. He then sucked my nipples and my milk hard. Suddenly sun showered us with its rays and I reached my first orgasm. I shacked and grunted with my breasts and my nether area splashed its content. He lowered himself to grass and lied my down. He kept thrusting while pinning my pelvic and hands to the grass. My body was on the highest state possible. The pleasure took over me, I did not know what was I doing. All groans, moans, grunts, twitches were involuntary. I even loss count of how many orgasmed I had had. Then I felt that. The ever growing shaft of his, stretching my vagina wall. He fastened his pace and suddenly he thrust hard. He shot his hot and thick white paste directly to my cervix wall for minutes, ropes after ropes. The pleasure was indescribable. I unintentionally clenched my eyes and hands tight, my mouth agape with no sound coming out of it and I uncontrollably shaking

After the orgasm, we stayed locked together. With his penis still in me, he caressed my hair and kissed me. I was enjoying the afterglow.

"Thank you" I said. He replied with a kiss.

He then tried to get up and slowly pulled his penis out of me. I let out a moan. His thick sperm oozed out of my gaping hole. I felt satisfied for the first time in 3 months. He then helped me to get up. His long shaft was slick and wet with mixture of my fluid and his paste. "let's take a shower" I said. I grabbed his long shaft and led him to my bathroom. As I turned on the shower, he grabbed my hair and pulled it down. He then kissed me and then proceeded to invade my hole again from behind with water showering from above. I managed to have 5 orgasms before he shot his sperm inside me.

We had a romantic dinner. I asked about the Garden and the workers. We happily exchanged stories like a long lost best friends. Turned out my partner had sired 20 children with 17 different women since I left. My counsellor asked me to provide some information regarding my recent Cycle. He said the goal was to improve the machine and its chemical substance. I said the machine sucked but was willing to help with his project.

My counsellor was leaving tomorrow afternoon. But before he left, I managed to take him to a secluded beach where we had one last sex before he went back to the Garden. 7 days later, I was confirmed pregnant.

Front24
Front24
2 Followers