New Life At The Victorian Motel Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She lowered herself to my face.

"Keep that mouth of yours shut and your head still. I'm using you as my toy. This is not about anything pleasurable for you." Vivi stated as she began to rub her meaty lips up and down my face.

I shivered as her unique, musky scent overwhelmed my senses. She seemed intent to get her wetness all over my face as she rubbed from my chin up to my forehead and then side to side on my cheeks. She moaned and gasped as she rubbed over the different edges and ridges of my inert face while a warm fluid formed a thin film everywhere she touched me. Once it seemed she was satisfied, she put her weight down on me further and pressed her pussy on and around my nose so all I could smell and taste and see was her dark essence.

"Hngghh" I finally sputtered, having trouble breathing through my nose now covered by her pussy. She let out a demeaning laugh and climbed off my head, standing fully upright.

I started gasping and blinked my bleary eyes open into the bright fluorescent lights that down harshly on them. My eyes found Vivi's powerful visage as she towered over me. She ran the bottom of her right foot lightly over my face. That should have revolted me, it should have made my fight or flight instincts kick in and made me bolt from the room. Instead, I lay there and took it and...smiled up at her. That newly awakened dirty part of me that was becoming more and more aware from deep within me had enjoyed that. I had felt gratified that someone this gorgeous and self assured and powerful had shared her pussy with me and was now wiping my dirty face with her beautifully manicured foot.

Without a word or even an acknowledgment, she nonchalantly replaced her thong over her pussy and walked back to her seat as if nothing had happened.

I could barely make out the next girl through the blinding lights that shone down on me from my prone position. I felt so low and beneath her and all the women in the room that I didn't really feel motivated to try to make her out in full. Not that it would matter.

"Roll over" a slightly husky voice said from above me. I did as I was told and rolled onto my stomach, ass in the air. Again, I got a wave of warm, humiliating gratification for doing what another woman told me to.

I felt footsteps around me and then a small thump as my latest tormenter dropped to her knees at my side. Without any further warning-

WAP! my left ass cheek was struck by a hard smack. I squirmed and squealed in surprise and pain. I wound up having to suck a piece of Jazz' panties back behind my lips. The smack wasn't as bad as what Mama had done but I still stung from her spanks and that whack had not helped the healing process.

WAP! Now my right cheek got another spank. Before I could react further, this girl started raining a barrage of hard spanks on both my cheeks at once. Oddly enough her many spanks quickly seemed to hurt less than one at a time, though I did feel a slower growing, deeper soreness start to emerge.

"Okay okay Giselle, her ass isn't a bongo drum." I heard Mama say with laughter in her voice. This was funny to her, wasn't it? My most humiliating and debasing moment was comical to this woman who was taking over my life.

"Fine." I heard the girl hitting my ass, whose name was apparently Giselle, say. Her assault stopped and I felt her run a finger briskly between my cheeks before she stood up and walked away.

How many had that been? I remembered counting seven girls in line...I'd been messed with by four I think? So that only left Lolo, Dot and...Jazz?

I rolled to my side in time to see Jazz approach. She seemed all the more powerful and...cool from down here in this position. She smirked as she got to me and pulled me back up so I was kneeling before her.

"How are my panties tasting there, newbie?" she asked in a sardonic tone that made me shiver. I just nodded up at her. She seemed to like that. She ran a bony hand over my cheek and then tussled my hair, which I was now realizing had gotten quite greasy. She ran her fingers through it more and it dawned on me that I had done some very dirty things in the last day and it felt like an eternity since my last shower. For all my mental noting of how greasy (in a good way I swear) I had assessed Jazz to be, I realized that I was the greasy dirty one here.

As I felt my own sweat laden hair sticking up from Jazz's ruffling, my total lack of hygiene hit me all at once and I felt my skin crawl. I was covered in the residue of two, no three messy sexual encounters with other women if we counted my make out with Dot's ass hole, to say nothing of what the girls in this room had done to me already. I didn't think I regretted any of this but I felt filthy as I was conscious of all of their marks and scents and essences all over me. I was a thrice used sex toy for these women and hadn't even been offered the chance to clean myself up. That's the condition they wanted me in too. Oh gosh! The sense memory of my lips pressed against Dot's hole hit me again. What must my breath smell like? Literal asshole?! I'd never felt so filthy, so low, so beneath the still mostly dressed and relatively hygienic women before me. I wondered if I'd ever get to feel clean again, if I'd ever be worthy of it?

Later, Mama and Dot would explain to me that this dirtiness had been part of the process towards getting me to accept my new position here. I, like many, took good hygiene for granted and so to slowly and intentionally rob me of that clean feeling was just one way to get me to think of myself in their desired new submissive way. I didn't know all that at the time but the way I was thinking of myself in relation to these women was clearly changing.

"Alright you dirty Trash Panda" Jazz quipped, the nickname not making a whole lot of sense to me, or anyone else in the room based on the groans I heard around us. "You're doing real good and I know those panties were probably a little rank when they went in, so I'm gonna make this easy on you."

I actually felt a surge of pride as she complimented my efforts here. She thought I was doing good? That was amazing! She could see I was really trying and that meant everything right now.

"Just kiss the soles of both my shoes and I'll move on." She said, before lifting up her right foot, clad in a ratty pink Chuck Taylor shoe and pointed the bottom of it towards my face. It was covered in dirt and grime and carpet fibers from the floor. This had to be a bridge too far right? Who knew what was on there? Gross gross gross.

I looked past her and saw Lolo standing as the next to go. She was still in that cute sapphic farmer's daughter getup and part of me wanted to see her do that curtsy thing again where she'd shown me her bare pussy again. I just had to get through Jazz' punishment and then it was just Lolo and Dot, who were on my side.

I gulped and nodded, leaning forward and pushing my lips out. They made contact with the dusty, dirty bottom of her shoe and I tried to ignore any of the sour and muddy taste I was getting as she pressed it into my lips.

She smirked and pulled her shoe away, replacing it quickly with the other one. I repeated the process, even moving my head back and forth against it as I kissed. Gross gross gross, but I was doing it.

She pulled her shoe away and stepped back from me. She smirked and actually gave me a thumbs up in approval before heading back to her seat.

I let out a sigh of relief as Lolo approached me. She was smiling at me sincerely.

"Hi cutie." She whispered and ran both hands up and down my cheeks softly. It felt amazing just to be acknowledged with some positive reinforcement like this.

"Mmm!" I said back to her, it was supposed to be "Hi Lolo!"

She laughed at me but it was a laugh of endearment. "Haha don't worry about it, not much of a conversationalist right now, I understand...now, what to do with you..."

She moved to her knees before me and I watched her take me in. She ran her fingers over my shoulders and then up and down my tummy.

"Dot says you thought you were straight before all this, right?" She asked in thought, almost like she was trying to figure out a puzzle of some sort.

"Mhmm" I nodded back.

"I see, I see. Well we all learn about ourselves eventually. So that means that maybe with the exception of Butch, a paying customer, no other woman has actually been inside you, right?"

I furrowed my brow and had to think about that for a second. I guess yeah, Butch had slid a couple fingers in me to get me off, so she had been the first, but that encounter had been so harried and crazy, I had barely been aware of the significance of it aside from the intense sensations.

"Mhmmm" I said and nodded again, that was technically accurate.

"Well good then, I wanna be one of the first to be inside you that you're really conscious of." I watched her put two of her thin fingers into her mouth and suck on them before pushing her saliva all over them so they were shiny and dripping wet when she pulled them out.

"Spread, please" she said motioning to my legs with her glistening fingers. I did as I was told and my lips were exposed to her between my legs. That had REALLY felt good to do for Lolo because she told me to.

"Good girl." she said and leaned forward slightly. She rubbed her wet fingers up and down the length of my lips and then, in a smooth motion, slid both of them within me as I let out a soft gasp.

"A woman is inside you right now, Kitty Cat. I'm inside you. Isn't that wonderful?" She stated with a big genuine smile on her face. I felt her move them back and forth within me and I shivered before nodding emphatically. The blood rushing to my nether regions making me get wet around her fingers. The implications for this reaction to what she was doing spun around in my head and yet all I wanted to focus on was how good her fingers felt, but also mentally, how good I felt knowing SHE was inside me and she wanted to be.

"Good girrlll" she cooed into my ear before pulling her fingers out of me without any further fanfare. I let out a gasp of disappointment and my dismay was on my face.

She held up her fingers to my face, my wetness now mixed with her spit on her digits and she waggled them at me.

"Now now, this is supposed to be a punishment, maybe later we can have more fun." She said and winked. I melted some at that wink. God, she was so sexy.

I let out one more dismayed huff and watched her go back to her seat. I turned to face Dot as she approached now. I was feeling a strange range of emotions. I was utterly humiliated, felt dirty and low and debased in ways I hadn't even knew were possible. At the same time, there was something strangely empowering knowing I had endured this humiliation and of course, I couldn't deny the strange new pleasure I had found deep down when doing all these insane things as these women demanded them.

Dot stood before me, now in a loose fitting, relatively modest red sundress. I could see from this angle and the more intimate knowledge I had of her body that she was not wearing a bra, and I wondered about any panties. The light material of the dress would at least have been gentle on the red marks on her ass I reckoned.

"I'm really proud of you." Dot smiled at me. Wow, did that give me a rush of validation. I beamed up at her and nodded. I was almost through this and it hadn't been as bad as I thought...

She yanked my hair suddenly from the back and my head was pulled upward so I was looking right up at her.

"Remember what I said this morning, the things we resist the most are the ones that have the power to set us free." She stated and proceeded to clear her throat release a huge, frothing wad of spit right onto my forehead. I let out a gasp of shock and humiliation, but as I felt it start to roll lewdly down my forehead and onto my cheeks, everything clicked. I heard her repeat the words she'd said this morning and felt her warm spittle on my face and the words made sense to me now.

I'd been resisting because I had these preconceived ideas about who I was and what I thought I knew. Outside this world of the Victorian, those things probably still held true. I wasn't out in the world anymore though. I was here. In here thought, resisting the pleasure I got from submitting to what these women told me to do was a folly. It had felt so good to do as I was told. Resisting took so much effort and I was so, so tired. Submitting, allowing myself to be treated as they wanted to treat me took no effort at all and it brought with it this new, deep primal affirmation. There was freedom in allowing someone else to make my decisions for me, to take my autonomy. Even decisions about who and what I was were a burden of effort, letting Mama and these smarter, more self assured, powerful women decide it instead was the ultimate liberation. It was all so clear to me now.

I stared up at Dot with the clarity of this revelation making my vision that much clearer and brighter. As the warm goo that Dot had just spat on me moved down my cheeks, my eyes filled with tears again and I let out a huge, cathartic sob. Not of sadness or frustration, but of utter understanding and release.

"I...I get it now." I gasped up at her and she smiled. She turned to Mama and nodded to her.

"She's ready." Dot said and Mama came back around to face me. She pulled me to my feet and I was met with her smiling face as I stood before her naked, barefoot, greasy and dirty. I was so beneath her and that was an ultimate privilege, I now understood.

Her hands went to my bare hips again and she pulled me just a bit closer to her. I could see a genuine smile on her face. "Open."

I opened my mouth and she pulled the panties from it. The undergarment hung dripping with my spit before my dirty face. She made a move like she was going to rub my face with it before she winked at me and tossed it back to Jazz.

"So, Kitty Cat, I'm gonna ask you again, do you accept your position and will you submit to me and this place, fully?" She asked.

None of my life outside this place mattered to me at this moment. Law school was still out there somewhere but nothing I'd done there was anywhere as affecting and fulfilling as what I'd experienced in the last hours. I had been awakened to something I had no idea had been there and I knew now that it was so, so right for me.

"Yes, yes Mama! I accept and submit!" I said so eagerly and quickly like I couldn't get the words out fast enough.

She pulled me to her and kissed me deeply. I kissed back and pressed myself into her as hard as I could. Her hands roamed my back before clutching at my reddened cheeks. The kiss was intense, intimate and hungry.

"So, still think you're straight and gonna be a lawyer, Kitty Cat?" Mama asked in that lilting laugh voice that still melts me to this day.

I shook my head. "No Ma'am" I said and I was sure in that moment that she was right. That hadn't been what I was meant for, neither heterosexuality or law school.

"I'm very glad to hear that." She said and kissed me again, squeezing my ass this time as she did.

"Me too!" I blurted out. "I just, I didn't realize til now...God you're all so fucking sexy!"

That got a laugh from the crowd and a few hoots of approval. Fuck, all I wanted was their approval, and to have to earn it in dirty ways.

"We're not quite done here, but how about we show our newly not straight, and never gonna be a lawyer, compliant dyke whore some appreciation for how well she handled that and accepted her consequences?" Said Mama as she pushed away from me slightly.

There were excited murmurings from around the room and I was suddenly surrounded by a sea of gorgeous horny women who pulled me down into a pile of limbs and boobs and butts. It was fucking heavenly.

Vivi kissed me and slid her long tongue almost to my tonsils. Jazz grabbed at my tits from behind and squeezed and kneaded them. The busty brunette with the heart shaped face who pulled my face into her ass had now pulled her top down and shoved my face to her impressive tits. I took my first ever nipple in my mouth and sucked it, enjoying the feeling of it hardening between my lips. I felt myself shiver with pleasure as it did. I liked knowing that I was having this effect on another woman and that I was getting a physical confirmation of the arousal.

I was so fully submerged in sexy feminine sensations, smells, touches and tastes that I kind of lost the sense of my physicality. I was content being pulled and moved around by these gorgeous empowered women who seemed suddenly so enthusiastic about touching and having their way with me. It was so arousing and fulfilling in a way I didn't even think possible.

At some point, Jazz was holding me up from behind, having lost her top in the fray. I could feel her hard pointed nipples pressing against my bare back. Her hands held me just under my armpits and then wandered over to grope and squeezed at my increasingly erect nipples. My legs were hanging open and slack as the girls writhed around me. My head was turned and I was kissing someone, I think it was the tight tummied girl with the pigtails but honestly that whole encounter is such a blur of female sex and arousal it's hard for me to remember.

"Can I lick Kitty's Kitty?" I heard a sultry voice with just a hint of a drawl from above me. I broke the kiss immediately to see Lolo.

She had removed her dress and was now wearing only a white and pink thong with a lace trim around the gusset. My eyes went over her body and landed on her perfect, voluptuous breasts now hanging free and exposed to me for the first time. I was very rapidly coming to learn the shapes of women I was attracted to and I decided when I saw her that her breasts, natural, proportionally large, hanging with just a little bit of sag that came to two perfectly rounded nipple points were certainly my type. I even liked they way they shook and jiggled with just the right amount of give as she moved.

I nodded eagerly. I wanted nothing more than to feel her mouth on my lower lips. A surge of flattery and warm fulfillment washed over me as she pulled her hair back and bent down with an open mouth towards my private area.

I was overwhelmed and it wasn't just the anticipation of Lolo's clearly skilled mouth about to pleasure my pussy, it was that she, such a beautiful, confident, self possessed and skilled woman WANTED to pleasure me that felt so fucking incredible.

Lolo's dexterous tongue made contact and I was lucky Jazz was holding me. I let out a moan and started to writhe my hips, barely in control as my arousal grew instantly at her touch. She brought her lips to mine and began sucking, then licking, then sucking. She was alternating between licking at my lips and sucking on my clit at just the right intervals that my conscious mind could never quite come down from the constant waves of pleasure shooting up from between my legs.

I blinked my eyes open and breathed hard as I took in the image of the beautifully skilled Lolo between my spread legs. The visual was just as arousing as the sensations. Her curvy figure and sexy back that flared out at her hips. The string of the skimpy white thong separating the flesh of her lower back and the perfectly symmetrical twin globes of her curvy soft ass.

I think Jazz was whispering things into my ear and licking and nipping at my earlobes but the truth was the sensory overload from it all has fuzzed up my memory of the whole wonderful ordeal. I still rub myself to the frenzied memory of this encounter to this day.

The orgasm began building rapidly as Lolo found her rhythm. I started bucking and moving against Jazz and I heard her laugh and make a comment about a "bucking bronco" or some such. For someone so soft spoken, Jazz always had a pretty great way with words.