New Life At The Victorian Motel Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Danni's skilled fingers worked their magic, thrusting rhythmically in and out of my ass while her other hand rubbed tight circles around my aching clit. The dual stimulation was incredible, overwhelming my senses and pushing me closer and closer to the edge.

"That's it baby, let it go, let go of the reasons not to enjoy yourself. Become Kitty Cat in front of all of us." Danni purred. "Cum for us. Now."

That last command, the word "Now" was what did it. I needed release so badly and I wanted everything she was offering and Mama and the girls were demanding of me. I gave in to this pleasure in a moment of total acceptance and submission.

That is what sent me flying over the precipice. My orgasm crashed over me like a tidal wave, intense pulses of pleasure radiating out from my core. I cried out wordlessly, my back arching. I lost total physical control of my body as the insane, mind numbing pleasure from the stimulation in my ass and pussy just completely overwhelmed my senses.

The orgasm was one of the longest I'd ever experienced. I didn't even realize until I felt the droplets of moisture splashing on my thighs that for the first time in my life, I had squirted. I didn't even think it was a real thing, much less that I would ever do it, but that combination of the pressure build up, plus the internal stimulation from her fingers in my ass proved to be the perfect storm as I felt myself shooting out one, and then a second jet of fluid onto the floor beneath me. My muscles clenching around Danni's fingers as my pussy gushed all over her hand and the floor below me.

"Damn girl, no one told me you're a squirter." she said, clearly impressed.

"No one told me eitherrr" I replied in a loopy voice as the orgasm slowly began to subside.

I collapsed on the floor in a happy puddle of Cat girl cum and saliva. I was so tired but I had never felt more sated and fulfilled. Even as Danni gently slid her fingers out from inside me, I just felt satisfied, full. Complete.

As I came back to myself, I was being held by Danni's strong hands against her body. I felt a cool towel being passed behind my legs and then realized Mama must have been cleaning me up. My pussy was soaked through from my orgasm and my ass... felt open, wide like a mouth. I'd learn about the concept of gaping not long after.

I could not believe what had just happened. Me, Cat, former vanilla straight law student, had just orgasmed from getting my ass fucked by another woman's fingers and I had loved every second of it.

"Well girls, think she's happy to be staying here with us a while longer now?" Mama asked jokingly.

The girls in the chairs around us all nodded and laughed in agreement. I looked around in a daze at all of them and felt so proud and so good that I had their approval. My eyes landed on Lolo and Dot next to her. Lolo was still just in her thong and she smiled at me approvingly. My eyes darted from her perfect breasts to her smiling face.

Dot actually voiced the words "well done" to me with her mouth and then laughed as she licked the tip of her thumb and pointed at me like, "this is you." or something. The gesture didn't quite make sense to me but like so much here that I didn't understand, I just knew it felt good. She approved as well.

"Alright ladies, you are dismissed. Danni, since you've already got her, would you mind bringing Miss Kitty up to my room and help her into the shower." Mama asked. "I don't know if you've noticed Catherine, but you fucking stink."

My eyes widened indignantly at Mama. As if that stink wasn't her fault.

Then her intense face broke out into a huge smile and she started to laugh. I laughed along with her in a second euphoric release of a different kind of tension. It felt so good to be in on a joke with Mama and the others again.

I wrapped my arm around Danni's broad shoulders, which had the effect of pressing her breasts against my torso as she carried me wedding style through the hallway back toward's the staircase to Mama's room. I noted that Dot was following us but Mama had peeled off at some point.

Danni carried me up the stairs to Mama's luxurious bathroom, my body still tingling and limp from the intense orgasm. I felt like a rag doll in her strong arms. Once in the bathroom, she gently set me down on the plush bathmat with my back against the tub. I stared up at her feeling smaller and more vulnerable than ever. This time though, that felt like a very good thing. I liked the idea of being taken care of by someone as big and strong and powerfully feminine as Danni.

"I think Dot can take it from here" Danni purred, turning on the shower and adjusting the temperature. "But I had a nice time really getting to know your uh, inner workings."

Danni leaned down and planted a soft kiss on my lips. "Here's to that being just the start of the fun you and I will have."

I smiled up at her and nodded. I sure hoped so. Danni squeezed my shoulder as I felt the shower steam up behind me. She turned to leave, giving Dot a small pat on the butt as she passed her.

Dot approached and I hugged myself.

"Girl, I don't think I've ever been more ready for a shower" I said to her as I started to stand up.

"Easy there, you're probably way over exhausted." Dot said as she grabbed me by the shoulders to steady me. She was right, my legs were made of jelly and I slumped back down to sit on the edge of the tub.

"Fuck it." Dot said and pulled the dress she was wearing off. She had a pair of pink cheeky panties on underneath that she quickly disposed of. "Guess we're showering together since you can't be trusted to stay upright."

My sexy sapphic big sis takes such good care of me. She climbed into the shower first and then helped me stand against her under the warm, steamy water.

"So, that was ummm... I mean... Dot, I don't even know what to say." I stuttered as we let the water wash all the smeared makeup and cum and lady essence from our, mostly my, bodies.

"There are no words for a first time like that. And your first time really was something else." she said with a laugh as she grabbed the shampoo and started to soap up my hair. "You just stay still and enjoy, I got you, Kitten."

I leaned back against her warm, wet body and closed my eyes. As she scrubbed my hair with firm, yet gentle hands, I felt a new sense of bliss wash over me.

"That's it, breathe out. Good girl." she cooed as her strong hands massaged my scalp. "It's all over now, you're safe with me, with us."

I felt myself almost doze off for a second before I jolted awake. I was in the same position, but Dot was now lathering up a soapy washcloth and starting on the rest of my body. I opened my eyes to see her smiling down at me reassuringly.

"Just relax kitten, we've got all the time in the world. And besides, Mama wants you to stay here and be comfy once you're clean. She'll come up to join you once she's done with her business."

Time, that was like a foreign concept to me all of a sudden. I had truly no idea how long I'd spent in the big meeting room or what time it was. I nodded as she continued to clean my spent body. Her touch felt so good, so generous, so incredibly loving. By the time she had rinsed the last suds off of me, I was practically purring with delight.

Once we were both clean and rinsed off thoroughly, Dot wrapped a big fluffy towel around my shoulders and another around her own naked form before helping me out of the shower.

"Okay, Kitten, let's get you to bed," Dot said, her voice soothing and matronly as she dried me off thoroughly. Her wet hands were surprisingly warm against my cool skin as she gently maneuvered me into Mama's bedroom once dry. The large, luxurious bed seemed even more inviting than the last time in my exhausted state.

I felt myself being lowered onto the soft mattress and moaned softly as my body sunk into the plush comforter. The sheets smelled of lavender and musk - a scent I knew to associate with Mama. It was an intoxicating blend that made me feel at once comforted and cared for, yet also aroused.

Dot slid into the bed next to me, her body radiating heat that deliciously counteracted the chilliness left behind by the shower. We curled up together over the duvet, our naked bodies lying side by side.

"Here we are again, huh?" I mused with a big smile.

"Mhmm, nice isn't it." Dot smiled back. I nodded and let out a sigh.

"Feeling okay?" Dot asked, her hand gently stroking my hair.

I nodded again, my eyes slipping shut as I nestled closer to her warmth. Even in the haze of exhaustion, I registered the gentle caress of her hand on my arm, soothing me towards sleep.

The rest of the afternoon and evening was spent in and out of consciousness on Mama's comfy bed. Dot departed from my side a couple times and at some point she returned with some food, which she insisted I sit up and eat. I was so spent physically and mentally I barely remember it. We cuddled and groped each other a few more times before she told me she'd see me tomorrow and I said I couldn't wait.

The sun eventually went down outside of Mama's window and I put myself under the comforters, more ready than I'd ever been in my life for a good night sleep.

I was pleasantly surprised when, at some point after full dark, Mama appeared at the top of the stairs and approached me, smiling.

She began pulling off her clothes but she never took her eyes off me. I knew she was proud of me and that made me feel very, very good.

"Hello, my precious kitten," Mama said, her voice a throaty purr that sent shivers down my spine. Her long hair cascaded around her shoulders as she released it from a heavy silver clip. It framed her powerful face above her gorgeous, shapely body in a way that was awe inspiringly sexy to me. Her gaze was soft yet possessive as she looked me over. "How are you feeling?"

I managed to muster a weak smile in response, my body still limp and lethargic. But the sight of Mama naked and approaching roused something deep within me--a flutter of something I couldn't quite name.

"I feel... wonderful," I whispered, breathlessly. The truth was, I felt more than wonderful. I felt loved, cherished even. Today had changed something inside me that I wasn't sure I fully understood yet.

Mama smiled at my response, her eyes glowing in the dim light. "That's my good girl," she cooed, sliding into bed beside me. Despite her size, she moved with the grace and care of a loving feline tending to her kitten.

She pulled the covers over herself and wrapped an arm around me, pulling me closer against her warm body. Her skin smelled of sandalwood and vanilla--an intoxicating blend that made my senses reel.

"I'm so proud of you," Mama murmured into my ear, her warm breath sending pleasant tickles across my skin. I was proud of myself too. Her affection felt incredible. If I got to stay here, I would get to feel this all the time, right? This was already so fulfilling than anything I'd experienced working for my law degree, or any of the boys who I'd tried to be intimate with. This was where I belonged, I knew that now. My car breaking down where it did was the best thing to ever happen to me.

Mama pulled me to her and cuddled with me as the big spoon. She lifted her leg so it was over my smaller thigh as she embraced me with both her arms and legs under the blanket. I had never felt more safe and comfortable than I did in this position, feeling her chest rise and fall against my back.

"Good night sweet girl. You really are special to me, I'm so glad you're here." was the last thing she said before we both drifted off.

That was the day I embraced that I had become Kitty Cat. I would no longer try to leave or worry about law school or my life outside this place. Mama would get my car towed and get me settled in for the long haul soon. I had a debt to pay and new skills to learn in the days to come, but after that night, I was no longer nervous about the consequences of the contract I had signed without reading or the situation I found myself stuck in. Instead was excited at the seemingly limitless possibilities of what I would get to learn and experience and try over the next weeks and months. I could never have anticipated the changing and learning that was still to come for me, but I went to sleep that night feeling for the first time in my life that truly anything was possible. I'd learned so much about how little I knew of my own self and my own pleasure, and the pleasure I could get from and give to beautiful women, so who could know what I would learn tomorrow? Anything is possible at a place like the Victorian Motel and that is an exciting, amazing notion, don't you think?