New Life At The Victorian Motel Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could feel my explosive release coming imminently when I heard a familiar click-clack on the floor nearby.

"Okay and...everybody stop." Mama suddenly announced. I twisted myself so I could look up at her and let out the most exasperated, frustrated sigh I think I ever have.

"Noo no please Mama!" I begged like some wanton whore. I was so close to release, I needed it.

That brutally coy smile washed over her face again and she knelt downwhere Jazz still held me.

"Sorry Kitten, I told you we weren't done here yet. It's wonderful you've accepted your new station here with us, and it's honestly doing my heart good to see you enjoying yourself so much. I knew you had these tendencies in you even if you didn't think you did..." She trailed off for a moment, placing one finger to her lips and her eyes upward as she thought to herself. "But I digress, in order to make this really stick, for you to truly accept that this is where and who you are now, we're going to push your first boundary and make you do something you can never not have done."

My mind was still very fuzzy from the arousal pulsing through me, even as Lolo had stopped her licking and was now just maddeningly breathing softly over my sopping wet cunt. In this state I was not able to process what she was saying, but the words didn't seem to make sense to me.

"W-what do you mean something I can never not have done..." I stammered out breathily.

"Jazz, let her go. Lolo, get out from there, I'm sure you two will have your times later."

I let out another groan of displeasure as my Lolo's mouth pulled away from my needy pussy. She looked up at me, licked her lips with a grin and wiped them. She'd been enjoying it too. That made me feel good.

"Focus up Cat!" Mama snapped and I looked up at her again. "Hands and knees now, please."

Jazz gently pushed me off of her and slid out from under me. I very wearily got on my knees and then put my hands on the floor. The other girls had receded from around me and were finding their ways back to their seats. I missed being touched by them. I wanted to be back in that amazingly warm pile of feminine sexuality already.

"That's a good girl" Mama cooed as she ran a finger down my spine. Her hand lingered at my lower back, just above the start of my ass cheek. I was shaking in frustration, I needed release, but, I realized I was also suddenly very, very nervous. What could she possibly mean to do? What thing would be done to me that could never be undone?

I didn't have to wait long to find out. Her hand slid further down and she rested a finger in between my ass cheeks.

"Given your apparent vanilla proclivities you brought in when you arrived here, is it safe to say you've never done much of anything with this lovely backside before?"

"Th-that is correct Mama" I stammered.

"Mmm, good. What better way to accept this new you than by doing something the old you never would? I think you'll find it'll be the first of many if you just trust us..." Mama said. I wanted to reject it as a bridge too far, but after everything I felt like I couldn't really say no at this point. The things we resist the most...thanks Dot. I gulped.

Before I could muster a reply though, I heard a surprising noise behind me. The door to the meeting room suddenly swung open and I heard someone's loud bare footsteps stomp into the room.

"I didn't miss it did I?!" a familiar, frantic voice said from behind me. I looked over my shoulder as much as I could to see who it was and my jaw dropped.

Danni stood in the doorway. From my low down position on the floor she seemed to loom over me even more mountainously than our encounter in the hallway. Her hair was tossed and matted. Her skin slightly flushed and I didn't think that was just from the jog from her room to here. I noted that that fluttery robe she wore appeared to have been hastily tied about her. I could make out her round breasts the size of my head beneath it. The points of her impressively long nipples poked through the sheer fabric, making it clear she had removed the bra she had worn when I first met her. The pink fabric of the high waisted thong she wore was still present through the robe and I saw that the long bulge of her Tie Dyed dildo was still poking out the bottom of the robe. The fabric seemed to be sticking to it as if there was some fluid that was holding it there. I surmised that she'd likely just been having sex moments ago, and I'd find out later that of course, she had been.

"Oh gosh Kitty Cat! When I got to feel those glorious cheeks of yours earlier, I could never have dreamed they'd look this delicious with you presented to me like this" Danni said breathlessly in that deep powerful voice of hers. "But I certainly hoped!"

"Wow Danni, you have impeccable timing." Mama said. I could hear the surprise in her voice. I don't think she'd planned this.

"Yeah well, I was just about finished up with my client, she took the WHOLE THING by the way, when I overheard someone in the hall saying y'all were breaking the new girl in after she was causing some trouble. We had a nice moment in the hallway and I'd heard what you'd said about her, so you know I couldn't let y'all do this without me." Danni explained, the excitement in her tone palpable. It was both terrifying and flattering to hear how enthusiastic this giantess was about me.

"Ha well, we just asked Little Miss Kitty here whether she'd ever done anything in the back door and she said no, but in the spirit of doing the first of many new things she never would have before..." Mama said, that lilting joyous tone back in her voice.

"Shut up!" Danni all but squealed. "Oh Mama, you have to let me be the one! It's all I've thought about since I met her this afternoon! Please? Please?"

Mama giggled and my mind raced. I kinda hated how they were talking about breaking my anal virginity like it was some prize for Mama to give out to whoever she pleased. Another part of me felt really good that this was something Danni wanted to do to me, or even take from me...

"But of course Danni. I mean, you are one of our most skilled in that uh, area." Mama said and I heard Danni start to jump up and down excitedly.

"Oh thank you Mama, thank you!" Danni squealed. For being such a huge woman with clearly dominant tendencies, Danni still was a bubbly girly girl in many ways. It was intensely endearing amidst everything. I suppose I've learned since that the way women conduct themselves interpersonally is not always an indicator of what they do or don't do in bed as I'd maybe thought previously. (Jazz is still the ultimate aloof gold star Lesbian top though. She tops exactly how you'd expect her to given her demeanor, but that's for later.)

"You even got her already on her hands and knees for me." Danni said as she came around to face me, running her hand through my greasy hair as she did. She crouched before me, her impressively large and muscular thighs spreading wide open as she did. I could smell the remains of her arousal and the hints of the essence of the woman she'd just fucked with that thing hanging between her legs. Looking up at her like that, I felt as though she was about to fully engulf me with her domineeringly lewd body. Those thighs alone could swallow me whole, and I kinda wanted them to.

Danni's big warm hand was on my face again as she stroked my cheek.

"Hey, why don't we turn you around and show the girls that lovely virgin rosebud of yours?" She said sweetly.

Before I could respond, she reached up and essentially palmed the top of my head like a basketball, gently but firmly guiding my naked sore, sweaty body to rotate 180 degrees. Suddenly my still red ass was facing the rest of the girls who had just been groping and rubbing against me. I heard some encouraging whoops and a few claps. I was invigorated at how exposed and vulnerable I felt. I couldn't see them anymore but they were all staring at me and they were going to see my most private areas opened up for them.

Danni's hand left my head and suddenly two big hands were on my still raw ass cheeks. She gave them a soft squeeze and then I felt air in my crack on on my hole as she pulled my cheeks open for the room to see. I shivered involuntarily, not used to feeling a rush of air on this seldom exposed part of my body.

I felt Danni's footsteps as she worked her way to my front. She got on her knees, which put her crotch essentially at my eye level. She moved the light fabric of the robe to the side and suddenly her Tie Dyed monster dildo was right in my face.

"You gotta get this thing nice and wet, especially for your first time." Danni said, grabbing the plastic cock again and making a jerking motion. My eyes must have been wide as dinner plates. I was just getting used to the idea that my ass hole was about to be penetrated for the first time. There was no way I could possibly take something with that kind of...girth.

"Um...Danni, wait, it's my first time, I can't-MMPH" She had thrust her hips forward as I opened my mouth and suddenly the rainbow rubber phallus was in my mouth. I detected a musty, earthy, almost rich taste intermingled with the distinct rubber flavor and my eyes popped open as I realized I was likely tasting the woman's ass this thing had been inside only minutes ago.

My nostrils flared as I panicked at the prospect of this huge fake dick, which I could barely contain in my mouth, going into my tiny virginal asshole. I was also still so aroused and worked up from Lolo's tongue on my pussy that I needed release, but not like this. I started hyperventilating and tears streamed down my face again.

Danni saw and pulled the cock out. She started laughing condescendingly.

"Ooohhh hoo hoo sorry Kitty Cat! I was only playing. No way I was gonna stick this thing in here tonight. It would blow out your O-ring!" she said and continued to laugh but she rubbed my hair in a comforting manner. "Sorry, sweetness. I shouldn't lose sight of how new this all is for you."

"You...you're not gonna..." I sputtered out. Danni leaned forward and hugged my head to her impressive chest. The feeling of her natural large breasts warming my cheeks was erotically comforting.

"No sweetie. I'm gonna take good care of you. We're gonna get you to cross that line and you're gonna start to be my good little anal dyke slut tonight, but I'll work you up to taking this monster." She said rocking me back and forth to her chest. It was such a lewd notion. I didn't really want to be an anal dyke slut, did I? Yet I found her words comforting and I wanted to do good for her, of that I was sure.

She pulled herself back from me and looked down at me sweetly. She then held two long, thick fingers up to my mouth.

"Spit." she commanded. I licked my lips and then produced a wad of gooey spit from my throat that I pushed out so it dripped onto her fingers with a plop. The disgusted look that suddenly washed over her face told me that this had been the incorrect thing to do.

"No, I meant lube 'em up dummy." She said with disgust as she rubbed my own spit across my face. "They're going in your butt."

With that she shoved her fingers into my mouth. How could I possibly have known that's what she meant? I wondered indignantly as I pushed as much spit to the front of my mouth around her fingers as I could muster. After a few moments she pulled her fingers out of my mouth and I was horrified to see a long string of my spit hanging from my lips connecting to her slobbery fingers.

"Good girl. That should do." Danni mused as she looked up at her dripping digits. "Now, why don't you lie that pretty head of yours right down on this carpet and stick that cute butt of yours as high up as you can. Can you do that for me Cattie?"

I shivered. Something about her calling me Cattie. I had been called so many demeaning variations of my name over the last day, but there was something overly familiar and condescending yet sweet about Cattie that rocked me to my overly aroused and exhausted core. She's still the only one who calls me that, and usually it's when we're alone...

I pushed my head down onto the scratchy carpet. My left cheek pressed against it.

"L-like this?" I asked shakily.

"Perfect. Now reach back here and hold your pretty cheeks open for me." Danni said as I heard her move to my backside once more.

I had to really flex my core to keep myself in position as I shifted my weight from where my hands had been supporting me on the floor so that they could be free to reach behind me. My hands found my raw cheeks and I awkwardly adjusted for purchase before slowly pulling myself open again. That same sensation of air where there usually wasn't down my crack made me shiver again.

"Pretty as a picture." I heard Danni say and then I felt a wet digit slide up and down my ass crack before settling just outside my tight hole.

"Okay Gorgeous, you're going to want to relax as much as possible, and kind of push out from the inside while I press in. That'll help me to uh, break the seal on your first time." Danni instructed. I tried to make sense of what she was saying in a physical sense but like so much around here, it was confusing and contradictory to my overthinking mind. How can I relax and push at the same time?!

The finger on my hole started to increase its pressure and so I did what I thought she meant, relaxing my backside muscles as much as I could while also applying some pressure from within.

"Hnnggh" I groaned from the effort.

The external pressure increased further and I could feel the tip of her finger starting to work its way through the tight seal of my anus. Holy shit, Danni's finger was about to enter my back door and I wanted it. I really wanted it. Here, bent over in front of all these women who had so gleefully violated me and now this towering sexy giantess was going to take my anal virginity and I had never wanted anything more.

Slowly but surely I felt the tip push through as my hole opened reluctantly to allow more through. Her finger felt big and thick.

"Good girl, you're doing so good" she encouraged me softly as she worked it further and further in. I thought I felt a knuckle, then the next section, then the next knuckle pass through. A low dull throbbing started to pulse through me from behind and I realized my ass hole was starting to be stretched from the tiny and tight pinhole I'd always kind of visualized it as.

I felt one more steady push and then felt something long and thick wiggle deep within me.

"That's it, you got one all the way in!" she said with such pride in her voice. "How you feel?"

"Hnnggghh" I grunted through gritted teeth. The sensation of her long digit inside me, deep inside somewhere that nothing external had ever been before was all I could focus on. I wasn't really capable of words.

"You're doing it babes. You're doing it." She said and I felt her start to move the finger up and then back down very very slowly.

"haaaaww uhh" I groaned at the new sensation of the invader sliding out and then back in again. I noted that her pace had started to increase slowly. She was establishing a rhythm and I felt my tight hole start to slack just a bit to accommodate it.

"That's it, just take it. This is the start of something very big and new for you. you're learning a brand new skill." Danni encouraged as her finger moved in and out of me.

I was becoming aware as her finger continued to move up and down, with seemingly a little less resistance each thrust downward, that I was feeling a new sensation in my pussy. It was strange, alien, like how it usually felt when I'd rub my lips or clit from the outside, only this was something from deep inside. It dawned on me that my pussy was being rubbed from...the other side and that was beginning to reignite my barely dormant arousal.

"Ooh oh Danniii" I moaned. I'd been so close to cumming before Mama had stopped Lolo on my lips. This internal rubbing was bringing all that back.

"Ha yeah, nowwww you're seeing what all the fuss is about with anal huh?" Danni quipped knowingly, her pace increasing steadily. "Think you're ready for a second finger?"

A second finger? Was she insane?! Her one girthy digit was already stretching me deeply, no way I could fit anything-

On her next thrust my vision went blurry and the stretching sensation essentially doubled. She slid the second finger into me and thankfully was much, much slower on the initial thrust inward.

"ahhh huh oh fuckkkk" I groaned, my whole body flexing except for my ass hole to compensate.

"That's it, just gotta dive in sometimes." Danni cooed, rubbing my back with her free hand. She pushed her two fingers all the way into my backside and I felt her wiggle them together and then pull them apart just slightly. The internal stretching sensation felt so wrong, like I shouldn't be capable of feeling it, but at the same time, the effect of the wiggling and stretching was causing my pussy to throb and pulse with arousal.

"Oh god, oh goddd" I groaned, barely in control of my physicality at all.

"Not God, sweetness, just Danni." she said as she drove both fingers deep into me yet again.

"Nice Dad joke, cornball!" I heard Jazz quip from behind me.

Danni paused mid thrust, about halfway in, to address Jazz. I let out a grunt of frustration at the sudden stop of the pleasurable sensation of her moving fingers.

"Oh is that you finally calling me Daddy, Miss Jizz?" Danni responded.

"Suck my dick, Bigfoot." Jazz shot back.

I was petrified that Danni was going to pull her fingers out of me to go slap Jazz and that would have been the worst possible thing at this moment. My orgasm had felt agonizingly close before her fingers had stopped. I started desperately clenching around the fingers inside me to get that sensation back.

Danni laughed and I heard Jazz do the same. The movement in my ass picked up again and I let out a sigh of relief. These two clearly had a rapport and this was just some banter between tops.

Danni continued the thrusting of her big, thick fingers into me and I noticed that while the low dull pain from my tight formerly virginal ass hole was still there, there was a lot of new, unique internal pleasure that was more prominent. I started pushing back against her fingers with each thrust. Her fingers weren't just fucking my ass, my ass was now fucking her fingers back.

"Unnh unnn uhhnn" I started moaning. I hadn't even realized I was making audible noises I was so overwhelmed.

Danni's hand not currently buried in my ass came around and did a quick swipe up my engorged, sopping pussy lips.

"Something tells me you're enjoying this." Danni laughed, slipping a finger in between my lips for a moment. I heard the telltale noise of wet pussy sloshing as the finger went in and out.

"Yes...yes..." I croaked out. "gonna cum...need to...please"

Danni's fingers in my ass steadily increased their pace. As the pace increased so too did the pressure inside that would soon lead to an explosive orgasm.

"She's close Mama. Has she redeemed herself enough to get some release?" Danni asked as her other hand continued to tease my lips. Fuck I wanted to cum. I needed to. I needed the release after all of this life changing touch and taste of these beautiful women. I needed release with Danni's strong sure fingers as the first ones to ever be in my ass.

Mama must have nodded because Danni increased her speed in my backdoor even further while beginning to rub at my pussy in earnest. Her fingers found my clit and began rubbing furiously as her fingers continued to thrust and wiggle and stretch my ass wide open from the back.

I was seconds away, making all sorts of wanton, guttural noises as my two lower holes made wet sloppy noises of their own.

"Fuck me, fuck me please I'm so close" I grunted into the carpet that was surely giving me rug rash on my cheek.