New Life Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well apply it to my next, assuredly larger purchase," I told him and offered my hand again. "Good to meet you Clark."

"Until next time my friend."

In reality, when I hinted at "earning" earlier I had no plan in mind, other than some teasing and hard loving. Now I couldn't keep the grin off my face as I nearly jogged back to the diner to pick up our food. I couldn't get home fast enough. It was a concerted effort to obey the laws of traffic in the city but eventually I made it home. I could see the lights in the living room from outside and sucked my teeth. The excitement of waking him with my "gifts" had been quickly replaced by excitement of giving him a night of delicious torment. As soon as I stepped inside he could tell something was up and narrowed his eyes at me, until he saw the plastic bag from the diner.

"Yoooo, tell me that's not a dead man in that bag," he said with wide eyes as he jumped from the couch and grabbed the bag. "Mmmm I can smell the grease. I haven't had one of these since I graduated..."

"And that's probably a good thing," I said with a smirk as I followed him into kitchen. While he was busy unloading the food bag on the counter, I tossed the other bag on top of the fridge. When I turned around Brion was looking at me suspiciously but all I did was smile and settle into the stool beside him.

"I don't even know if I can do it anymore," he said as he shifted a little closer to me and I turned to rest my foot on the back of his stool. It wasn't the most comfortable of positions but I understood his desire to be close to me as I understood my own.

He took his time unwrapping his sandwich piled high with brisket, pastrami, hot Italian sausage, a ¼ pound burger, onion rings, mozzarella sticks, and some sort of secret sauce. There was still steam coming off of it and Breeze let out a little moan as he gazed at it lovingly. He took a moment to spin the 8 inch overloaded bun, making a plan of attack, as I unwrapped my own double bacon cheeseburger. I heard him mumble something before he flipped the top bun off and dug into the filling with his bare hands. It was a new approach, but we weren't hammered or underfed college athletes anymore so I didn't hold it against him, nor did I comment when Breeze shook his head at the beer I offered him.

We enjoyed the late night meal in silence, the only sounds that passed between us were contented grunts and smacking lips and I didn't mind that at all. Occasionally he would glance in my direction and smile like he wanted to say something but he kept it to himself. I finished my own food first, give or take a few waffle fries before I reached to steal one of his mozzarella sticks, an offence that might have gotten my fingers slapped before. Judging by the sluggish lean to his posture, Brion was heading towards the wall and didn't mind my assistance. He slid the wrapper closer to me, confirming my hunch, and lean back a little to let out a loud belch.

"Yeah, I'm gonna pay for that," he said with a chuckle as he gave his stomach a rub. It was a little bloated but those abs were still well intact. "What made you go there?"

"Figured we could use a little nostalgia I guess," I said with a shrug and planted a greasy kiss on his neck before I pushed out of the stool to clean up the dinner mess. I could feel him watching me as I moved around the kitchen. There was something on his mind, I could tell but he wasn't quite sure of what to say. "I feel you eyeballin' me bud, what's up?" I asked after I washed my hands, leaning back against the sink as I finished up the last of my beer. He smiled at that, raised an eyebrow before he shrugged his shoulders.

"I don't know who this guy is I brought home from the hospital," he said as he spun an unopened wet nap between his index finger and the countertop. "I mean he looks like my Nev, sounds like him, even feels like him most of the time but...I don't know what it is but I know I like it," he said eventually, his light eyes roaming over me hungrily, a coy smile on his lips. "I mean like last night, you was right pissed but I was expecting...I don't know...a little more of an emotional response to me cheating."

"You didn't cheat," I said matter-of-factly and he opened his mouth to say something but I stopped him with a question. "It was before I woke up, right?" And he nodded, his light eyes cast down but I wasn't trying to make him feel bad about it so I moved around the counter, took his chin in my hand to lift his head. "To be honest I thought you were gonna say it was Soliel, and if that were the case I don't know how I would have reacted. I wasn't mad that you did it, I was mad you didn't tell me sooner but I get why that's easier said than done. Especially when you think the person you're with has a shaky sense of self. If it happened before I almost died I don't know if I would have taken it so easily but that's not the point," I said and Brion put his arms around my waist, one hand slipped up the back of my shirt to trace one of the new scars on my back. "Look I know how you feel about me, just like I know I can't possibly fulfill all your needs...and I know you sleeping with her wasn't really about that but I need you to understand that I don't think any less of myself because of it. I have your heart and that's all that matters to me."

I kissed him then, long and deep, my tongue slipped into his mouth. Gripped the back of his head in my hand to keep him close to me. I only pulled away when I felt his tears but I kissed them away and smiled. I never remembered him being so emotional before. The only tears I ever saw Brion shed after we were about nine were those of rage, I guessed I wasn't the only one who was different. But like him, I didn't mind the change.

"You're too good for me," he said and I shrugged my shoulders.

"That might be true but I'm perfectly fine with settling." That earned a flick to the tip of my dick before he cupped it in his hand and kissed my chin. "Real talk though, there's no place I'd rather be Brion."

"Aight, aight enough of all this," he said with a hard sniff before he shoved me away playfully and I laughed. "Why don't you go get undressed and we can binge watch some of those awful British sitcoms you love so much? How's that sound?"

"Like a plan," I told him before I pulled off my t-shirt and dropped it to the floor. My jeans came next and I made a show of undoing the fly slowly before I let them fall. I wasn't trying to be seductive, it was more to test his reaction. Brion hated things out of place. His eyes went to my discarded clothes and his nostrils flared a little before he shook his head. In just my boxer briefs and ankle socks I went into the fridge and grabbed another beer. When I turned around he was gone, as were my clothes.

Brion reappeared a few moments later with a pair of shorts in one hand and a blanket over his shoulder, in a pair of snug trunk style underwear he'd taken to wearing recently. They were lime green with purple trim that sat low on his hips. My heart thundered in my crotch as he set everything down on the end of the couch and went to reset the coffee table in the middle of the floor. When he bent over to put the table down, my lip found its way between my teeth and I let out a little groan as I flopped down on the couch. His back to me, I could tell he knew I was watching him as he stood in front of the television, fiddling with the remote for the streaming device. It never worked the first time we turned it on so it always needed to be unplugged from the TV and reset. Of course Brion did the honors, much to my enjoyment but I didn't take his bait, content to watch the show for now.

"And thanks for cleaning my truck out," he said absently without turning around and I grunted into my bottle. "You didn't have to do that."

"Yeah I did. I ride in it too. If we left it 'til the morning we would have never got the stink out."

"I brought you shorts in case you needed a smoke," he said once the box was finally situated and joined me on the couch. We assumed our usual lounge position with me on the recliner and him tucked up under my arm. He put the remote in my lap, which was a rare treat when there wasn't any sports on and I scrolled through to a show I'd already watched that I thought might suit his tastes.

"Didn't you see all these already," he asked when the opening for "The Inbetweeners" started to play and I shrugged my shoulders.

"Twice but I think you might like it so give it a shot."

He grumbled of course but it didn't last long. Not even five minutes into the first episode he was laughing just as hard as I was at the misadventures of the four teenaged boys the show centered around. And it didn't take long for him to recognize the minor parallels from our own adolescence together. Midway through the first season we were trying to figure out who from our past fit which role. That was a little more difficult but the easy conversation signaled the end of the residual tension from the night before. I heard him sigh as he pressed his head against my chest, pulled my arm down from the back of the couch to wrap around his shoulders and I kissed his head.

At the end of the first season I took him up on his offered shorts and went out to have a quick smoke. I took my phone with me just to give me something to look at while I was out there and noticed a couple missed calls and text. The first was from my father, just checking in. I didn't want him to worry from my lack of response so I let him know I missed it and I'd call him at a more reasonable hour. The next was from Tyler, wondering what time he should bring Bruiser over and I let him know we'd be home all day. The last was from Gianni.

[say goodbye to your last single friend]

[So I take it you're little scheme worked out well then]

My phone rang almost immediately and against my better judgement, I answered it.

"Where the fuck you been all day bro," he asked and I could hear Colin laughing in the background. He said something I didn't quite catch but I gathered what it might have been by Gianni's response. "Whatever bro I called him like three times I deserve some answers."

"I had to babysit bud, now me and Breeze just chillin' out with some Netflix. So I take it yall all good over there?"

"He made me breakfast in bed," Colin yelled in the background and there was a little rustling over the phone before I heard the speakerphone switch on. "And it was delicious."

"Aww how sweet," I teased and Gianni sucked his teeth. "What? I'm saying it's cute that's all."

"Whatever bro you just better be home tomorrow when I bring Bruise. I told Ty I'd bring him since I have to bring Col home anyway. Bring some steaks to put on that grill you guys never use?"

"Like a double date," I teased again and Colin laughed.

"I was thinking more of a bro day but I guess we can call those date nights now."

"Whatever man, I told Ty we'd be here all day."

"Aight bro be good."

"You do the same."

"Please don't," I heard Colin say just before the call ended and I shook my head as I stamped out my cigarette.

Brion was asleep again by the time I got back inside and I resisted the urge to hold his nose shut to wake him. He hated that so I gave his head a rub before I pulled him to his feet and he stumbled on his own to bed. I wasn't ready yet. I figured I should make a list of things I'd need to pick up to make Bruiser a home because there was no way any dog of mine was getting a prefab house. While Gianni and Brion took care of the food I figured me and Colin could take care of the build.

"Bro day/date night," I mumbled with a smirk as I sealed the house up tight and headed for bed. So much for a weekend alone, but I didn't mind.

*****

I was up before 8 and out of the house by 9, list in hand, ready to rack up all kinds of charges on my hardware store card. I did have the luxury of the small business discount card so things weren't nearly as expensive as they could have been, even with the circular saw rental. I was done by 11 and headed over to the pet store to grab some toys, a leash, and a bed. By the time I was heading home, Breeze's truck was filled to the max and I was starving. On my way I called Colin to let him know he was getting put to work when they got to my place and of course he didn't mind. He promised they would be along sooner than later but he wasn't specific and I didn't inquire why he sounded winded, just hoped they would be along before afternoon turned to evening. My next call was to Breeze but he didn't answer, I assumed he was still taking advantage of his newly freed up Sunday mornings.

With that assumption in mind I unloaded all the building supplies on my own. It took a few trips, made longer since I decided to be courteous and go around the side of the house instead of through the living room. For the first time since I moved in, I found myself cursing his remodel. The old breezeway would have come in handy. "So would another pair of hands," I mumbled under my breath as I hefted the lumber. This was shaping up to be a pain killer day but I would hold off until bedtime so I wouldn't wake up groggy. It did feel good to be doing something other than cutting grass for a change. The changes he'd made were ones that we discussed before the topic of me moving in was even on the table, things that I planned to do on my own. Granted I appreciated him getting the work done to make his home ours but now that I was able I kind of felt cheated out of showing my man what I was capable of, a dog house seemed like a pretty good place to start.

I was making measurements when I heard the patio door slide open but I kept myself busy, not turning to look at him. Breeze had a knack for distracting me and I really wanted to get all the preliminary work done before Red arrived so we could get right to it.

"Somebody got a early start this morning," he said, his voice still a little gravelly. I glanced at my watch and snorted.

"You know it's like two right," I informed him and I could almost see his shrug. Against my better judgement I chanced a glance over my shoulder to see him standing in the doorway. His long arms stretched up to rest against the door frame, his head cocked a little to the side. That cocky smirk on his face. My eyes drifted from those lips, down his oiled chest and lingered at the on the swells of his well defined pecs before they continued on their journey downward. That's when I saw it, my name tattooed in whispy black lettering on his lowest ribs. That alone was enough to get me to my feet but his thick cock barely contained in the gray and blue jock I bought the night before got me moving. "We don't have time for this," I mumbled before I grabbed him in one arm and shut the door behind me. My hand went immediately to his bare ass and I gave it a hard swat before I grabbed the waistband to pull him back from me.

"I guess I should tell you I ate that scone," he said with a chuckle, allowing me to turn him around for a better look. "Can't get tatted on a empty stomach."

"So you been up this whole time," I said as I ran my hand over his ass, my eyes on the fresh ink. He'd hinted at it before but I never thought he'd actually go through with it. More importantly I didn't think it would have such an effect on me and I couldn't wait for it to heal so I could run my tongue along those letter, sink my teeth into the flesh beneath it. Or even better, bust my nut on it. I was all of a sudden very possessive of this man I already knew was mine.

"Yeah Babyboy I seen you flexing," came in that husky tone that I loved so much as he wiggled out of my grasp to squat in front of me. Before I could stop him, my sweatpants were down around my thighs and Brion was reaching into my boxers to get at my hardon. "I thought we decided you weren't wearing these anymore," he mumbled as he ran his soft lips along my shaft.

"Shut up and and put it in your mouth already," I demanded but there was too much plea in it for him to oblige me so I forced the issue. He glanced up at me, his mouth poised to say something snide. As soon as his lips parted I grabbed the back of his head and shoved in until he gagged. "That's what I thought. Fuck I was gonna wait but shit...Put them shits down," I said as I swatted at his hands and he grabbed my ankles to steady himself as I slowly began to fuck his face.

One hand on the top of his head the other gripped the back of his neck as I rocked my hips against his suction. The feeling of his moans vibrated up my shaft made my knees weak and the thought to take it easy left me. Before long spit was running down his chin and his eyes were watering as I pushed into his throat. Every few strokes I held him down on it, his nose pressed against my pelvis, until he was fisting my sweats but he never pulled away and I loved every second. I never took my eyes off him, his ass swaying ever so slightly as he enjoyed the pressure of my cock down his throat.

"Damn Breezy baby get that shit," I groaned as I pulled out and he lean forward, a long string of precum and throat slime connected my tip to his lips. He didn't wipe it away and I let out a growl as he looked up at me, his light eyes pleading for more. His mouth still open just enough for me to shove my balls in and he suckled at them lovingly as I stroked my shaft furiously. "Fuck my nigga you bout to get the nut..."

"Mmmmhmmm that's what I want," he said but he sat back on his heels and opened his mouth. Head tipped back, his hands still gripped my ankles. This was new but I was too close to question it, just took aim. The first shot went across his face and I stopped jerking to contain the rest to at least the vicinity of his mouth.

"Imma get that ass later," I promised once I could see straight again and he let out a snort as I yanked him up to his feet to shove my tongue in his mouth. There was a sticky patch on the front of his jock and my lips spread as he pulled away. The doorbell was ringing, signalling the end of his little distraction. "Don't brush your teeth but you might want to put on some shorts," I told him as I tucked myself away and stepped around him. But I didn't get far, before I could get to the door Brion had his arms around my waist, pulling me to him, his lips on the back of my neck. "Yeah, yeah I love you too," I said and he laughed, released me. Another quick peck and I gave myself a quick glance to make sure everything was where it was supposed to be before I headed for the front door.

I could hear Colin laughing through the door and when I opened it Gianni narrowed his eyes at me. "Yeah somebody just got fucked," he said with smirk and I rolled my eyes, thankfully Bruiser charged into the house to break up the inquisition. He did a quick lap, surveying his new surrounding before he came to sit at my feet. "So which one of you assholes is gonna help me unload lunch/dinner?"

"What happened to steaks?"

"Hey bro I don't know what two non cooking ass muthafuckas keep in their cabinets so I came prepared," he said as he pushed past me with a case of longnecks in one hand and canvas tote bag in the other. Colin gave me an envelope I assumed was all Bruiser's records and followed Gianni with a bag of his own. "Tyler said to bring him to the vet sometime this week so they can reprogram his chip. And he kept his tags assuming you were gonna make your own." Just as he said it I was working them onto the ring and Brion was coming out of the bedroom, his face still flush and lips a little swollen. "And I have my answer," Gianni said with a wink at me and Brion gave him the finger before he offered his fist to bump.

With pleasantries exchanged, we all went outside to finish unloading the trucks and Bruiser waited patiently on the front porch, making sure to stay out of the way. Well to be fair I didn't really do anything and Gianni made sure to remind me after every trip he made inside the house. Colin did well avoiding any heavy lifting too, heading over to his parent's house to grab a few things he thought we might need, which turned out to be his tool belt and another case of beer.