New Life Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, sir...soooo ready," he groaned, his ass rocking back and forth as I pulled the little brown bottle and the lube from the drawer. "Fuuuuck baby..."

"Fuck who?!" I said with a swat with paddle hard enough to leave a star trail across his right cheek, then slid two fingers into his hot hole.

"I need it sir," he whimpered as he reared his hips back against my fingers as I rotated them back and forth in his ass.

"Tell me what you need pretty boy," I demanded with a grin as I rose up on my knees without pulling my fingers out.

"That dick, sir," he groaned and I raised the paddle, intended to give him another swat on the other cheek for being vague but Breeze stopped me with his next words. "I need it all sir...that fat dick in my ass...fucking my face...make me your prettyboy slut Daddy...Sir...I meant...shit..."

"Naw, prettyboy, you said what you meant," I said and dropped the paddle to run my hand up his back. "Ain't know you had that in you..."

"Me neither," He said with a grin, looking back at me over his shoulder. "It just kinda came out..."

"Felt right though, huh," I asked, as I slipped my fingers out of him only to squirt a generous amount of lube down his crack then the plug. It was only slightly longer than the first one but was nearly twice as thick, making me wonder what exactly he might be preparing himself for. "You like it, I love it bud," I told him as I pressed the tip of the toy against his relaxed rim.

"Greenlightgreenlightgreenlight," he muttered, his ass bouncing subtly against the plug, making me grin.

"You want it prettyboy, come get it," I told him, holding the plug steady and he immediately worked his hips back, slowly impaling himself. He didn't even pause at the widest part, just took in a hard breath and forced himself backward until it was buried to the hilt. Sweat was beginning to pool between his shoulder blades, goosebumps covered his ass and thighs and again I was taken by his posture. Fist gripped the sheets, toes curled, his back arched so hard his ass was almost parallel to the ceiling. "I think I like this side of you prettyboy," I said as I reached to grab his wrists to cinch the cuffs to the ring at his sides, then got off the bed. "Don't get me wrong, I love your high maintenance ass, but this," I said, indicating his ass with a hard slap. "I can get used to this..."

"Thank you...Daddy," he said, and I wasn't sure if it was from the sting of my fingerprints on his ass or the backhanded compliment. Either way, I was glad he couldn't see me grinning as I made my way around to the head of the bed. I grabbed the lone pillow with it's "waterproof" case and laid it across the padded footboard before I took hold of his harness, urging him forward until his chest rested on the pillow.

"And listen to those manners," I teased, running my hands up his back. A little pressure sent his hips to the mattress and I leaned over to knead his muscled orbs. "Imma get into this later," I promised as I stood and reached down to grab his jaw in one hand. The other, discreetly worked the cap off the little glass bottle I palmed and a slow grin spread across Brion's face as I took a long huff of the oddly scented fumes. "Red light, green light," I asked, my eyelids already getting heavy as my body was overwhelmed by a tingling warmth.

"Green light," he grunt, sitting himself up with the strength of his solid core. And I let him, only because I was impressed, always had been by the command Brion had over his body. After another hit, I held the bottle under his nose and used my free hand to close up one nostril, then the other as Brion took his turn.

With the bottle recapped and safely on the dresser, I turned my attention back to Breeze, still on his knees in the center of our bed. His dick had gone mostly soft at this point but I suppressed my usual urge to get him up, instead focusing on my own limpness. As far as I was concerned Gianni's advice to him didn't apply to me so I went in search of the rings I'd bought the day before and found them in the drawer, still in the little paper bag I brought them home in. I smeared a little lube around the base of my cock and balls before snapping the thin strip of leather in place around them. It was a little uncomfortable at first until I rotate it around so the closure was on top of my dick instead of behind my balls, rubbing against my taint.

Back at the foot of the bed, I eyed Breeze hungrily. His chest heaved steadily as his shoulders flexed in the harness. "So fucking sexy," I muttered causing the color to rise on his face as I yanked him forward to shove my tongue in his mouth. I felt him flex against his binds as I ravaged his mouth with my own, my hands kneading his ass as my hips thrusted. The feeling of our cocks bumping against each other got us both back to full mast and I immediately understood why Gianni advised against Brion using the cock ring. Between the poppers, the smell of leather and sweat in the air, and the blood rushing to my groin, I was in a haze. I had something to say, I vaguely remembered the thought but couldn't bring myself to pull away from his mouth to speak it. Without using my hands, I positioned my dick beneath his balls and Brion shifted his legs closed on his own, allowing me to thrust between his thighs until all 11 of my inches stood out straight between our bodies. "I'm gonna fuck the dog shit outta you, you know that right?"

"I was hoping you might," he said with a lusty chuckle and at first I thought he was being an asshole again, that is until I felt his fingertips grazing along my thighs. He'd rolled his shoulders back and bent his elbows, just enough so he could touch me. It couldn't have been comfortable and I recognized the yearning in that simple touch, realized taking the use of his hands might have been a curse for both of us.

That didn't mean I would release him from his binds, not yet anyway. Instead, I used the harness to force him onto his back and drag him over the edge of the bed. With one hand on the harness, I kept his chest upright and used the other to beat my cock across his face. His body tensed beneath me at the first slap to his cheek. By the third, Brion was craning his neck, mouth agape, trying desperately to catch a taste. I had other plans though, and deposited my balls into his open maul. He took to them with a muffled groan which quickly turned into sloppy slurps as he fought to get my heavy sack into his mouth whole. His hips thrust subtly, his legs spread wide, as his hands flexed open and closed at his sides.

"Mmm prettyboy like Daddy's dick in is face huh?"

"Mmmmhmm," he moaned around my balls, sending powerful vibrations up from my loins tha rose goosebumps all over my body. My hips lurched forward and I yank my balls away only to shove my cock in his still open mouth, the shock of which sent his hips up off the bed but he didn't pull away. Not even when I shoved my tip against the back of his throat. All he did was swallow, allowing me to slip easily into his throat.

"That's it prettyboy...open up for Daddy," I groaned and again he moaned as I brought my hand to his throat, gently massaging as I pulled my hips back. "This first nut going straight to your belly," I told him as I slowly worked my way back into his throat. And he kept swallowing, working my shaft with his esophageal muscles until I began to pull back. "That what you want prettyboy," I asked, releasing the harness to lay a hard slap to his abs, making him grunt and thrust his hips up again. I gave him another, and watched as his cock stood up straight, oozing copious amounts of pre as I began a slow fucking of his handsome face. I kept my hand on his throat, relishing the feeling of my cock displacing his adam's apple when I pushed into his throat. "Prettyboy getting good with that throat...that's it...take it just like that...just like that...don't fight it," I said between pants as I slid my hands down his chest and found his nipples to twist, eliciting a gurgling moan from Breeze. I started to pull back, thinking he couldn't breath but he suck in hard, arched his back and planted his feet to push himself forward, chasing my retreating cock. "Yeah, yeah prettyboy...that's what I wanna see...come get this nut...that's what you want ain't it," I said and he nodded his head vigorously without breaking our rhythm.

It was his eagerness that sent me over the edge and he craned his neck to work me into his mouth to catch my load. I had other plans though, yanking my cock free of his swollen lips to paint his face with the rest. Brion held his mouth open a moment, trying to catch his breath, before he closed his lips and forced the first few blasts of my load to first pool then run down the corners of his mouth. I couldn't stop myself from yanking him up to lick those trails clean.

With my first load shared between us, I was able to take a breath and focus on the task at hand. Turning Brion all the way out. I wanted him to lose his mind begging for my dick. I wanted him to let go completely the fear he had of submitting to me, for him to understand that I wouldn't abuse that power once it was wholly mine. Though there would be a fair amount of abuse. I learned pretty early in our relationship that Breeze had just a touch of masochism in his personal bag of kinks but I had yet to test the limits of his desire. With him blind and bound, I figured now was as good a time as any. Gradually the open hand smacks to his abs and pecks turned to pulled punches, the first of which shocked him but the light stayed green. I had him on his back, his wrists and ankles bound together. Brion grabbed his feet on his own, pulling his legs back so his knees were almost in his armpits, as I worked my three middle fingers in his slack hole. My other hand alternated between heavy handed slaps to his abs and twisting his nipples. His torso was a mess of fiery red impact marks and love bites, and that was before the first gut punch. I pulled it of course, not wanting to hurt him, but I have big hands. If he were standing, the blow would have doubled him over. On his back, it took his breath away and he flexed against the binds.

"What color," I asked with my fingers still working inside him but all he did was bit his bottom lip, so I gave him another. This time to his left pec and he flinched away. His lips parted but still no sound came out so I gave him another, to his right pec this time, and still nothing. It was the open hand smack to his face that perked him up.

"Green," he howled, his feet flexed and hands balled into tight fists. "Fucking green all gotdamn day Daddy...fuck me up..."

"That's what you want huh?"

"I need it Daddy...I need all of it...give me everything you got Daddy...I can take it," he promised and I couldn't help laugh. Brion pulled his lips into a deep frown but said nothing as I slipped my fingers free and released his binds.

"Let's see if you can keep that same energy when I climb up in you," I teased and he sucked his teeth as I rolled him onto his stomach.

And to his credit, Brion didn't lose his resolve even when I stopped him from cumming twice with his ass in the air. The hour I spent priming his hole paid off, there was barely a grimace as I pounded into him with my full weight behind every thrust. Even when I piledrove him off the bed, Breeze didn't tense and latch onto me like he usually did. He simply put his hands down, eventually working himself into a backbend with his feet on the bed.

"Ohhhh shit prettyboy got moves..."

"Fuck you, Nev," he said with a breathy chuckle, slowly rocking his hips up and back. Impressed as I might have been, I didn't fall for Brion's stunt. I wasn't about to let him steal the show. "I'm just trying to get that nut..." He let out a little "ahhh" as I stood up, bringing his legs with me. Before he could settle, I jerked his ankles up to my shoulders and hugged his legs to my chest, knocking him out of his hand stand.

"The two you already caught in the face wasn't enough," I said cockily and squat to lay his back on the ground, then spread his legs. "Damn baby I never had you like this before," I said, my eyes transfixed on his asshole as it quivered shut. I let a long string of spit drop to it, but spit wasn't enough for what I wanted to do. "Keep that ass up," I told him, releasing his hips to rest against the footboard. I stepped over him to grab the lube and smeared a generous amount on both of us, before kneeling down to pull the blindfold off.

"I do something wrong," he asked, his face full of uncertainty and I couldn't help but smile, lean down and kissed him gently.

"I just want to look at you, that's all," I assured him as I stood and moved back to my position at the foot of the bed. I tossed a pillow down to him and Breeze nodded me a thank you as he positioned it beneath his head and shoulders. "You ready to get this nut?"

"Goodness yes," he groaned, flexed his asshole, making it wink at me a couple times before he pushed out. "Can I," he asked, unable to contain his desperation and again I laughed as I lined my cock up to hover above his hole.

"I won't stop you this time but this still mine," I said, gripping his cock and balls in my fist as I slowly pushed into him, forcing a long moan from Breeze. "Hands off."

"Yes, Sir," he said, his eyes lost somewhere in the back of his head as I began a slowly pulled back until my cock came free of his velvety channel, only to slam back in again. "Fuuuuuuuck yesssss," he groaned, hands coming to tweak his nipples as I repeated my slow attack on his prostate.

His position gave me a direct line to that magic place inside him. That place that curled his toes, forced creative configurations of profanity out of him. And now with this new layer in our sex life, every stroke came with a promise of his devotion. To me. To my dick. To our life together. And as I picked up the pace, wrapped his legs around my waist and hovered above him jackhammering my cock into his well-used hole, Breeze lost the ability to speak altogether. His breaths came in short bursts as he gripped my forearms in his. Every exhale came with barely articulate muttering and whimpers, but I never misunderstood my name on his lips. I didn't need him to speak, his body told me everything I needed to know. The way his dick twitched between us. The way he randomly shook out his right hand. The vain in his forehead that was only visible before he climaxed, Brion had a dozen tells but I held for my favorite. The moment his body locked up around mine. When he held me so tight I could barely breathe much less thrust.

"Please," he mutter between pants. His feet arms and legs clenched tight around my back, I couldn't do more that grind my hips against him. "I can't...please Daddy...cum with me," he begged, working his head back so he could look at me. "Breed me Daddy," he moaned, his eyes locked with mine and I lost it. I pressed my lips to his to muffle the scream that I knew would wake the neighborhood as I exploded inside of him. My vision faded out a moment as a pleasant shudder ran through my body from Brion's hole clenching and flexing around my cock as he too fell over the edge. He gripped his forearms behind my back, locked his ankles around me waist, holding me down as he lifted his hips to grind against mine, all the while his load seeped out to coat our stomachs.

We stayed like that for what felt like forever, until a charlie horse forced me up. Brion remain sprawled out of the floor, eyes closed and a contented smile on his face that I made me smile. 'Mission accomplished,' I thought to myself as I shook out my legs. "You good bud?"

"Yeah...I just...I just need a minute," he muttered and I left him to it to begin the process of cleaning up.

The toys were first, and I gathered them all to put in the bathroom sink filled with warm water and a few squirts of the special cleaner. While I was there, I got the tub ready for him. Back in the bedroom Breeze hadn't moved, his grin unchanged, eyes still closed until he felt me sit down beside him. I planted a soft kiss on his forehead, then his lips as I unlatched his harness. His jock was next and Brion was so out of it that I had to physically lift his hips to get it down his thighs. Next came the cuffs and I added them to the pile to be cleaned later. "Can you move," I teased and he shook his head, so I scoop him up over my shoulder and carried him firemen style to the bathroom. He muttered a thank you as I set him down gently into the tub. "Relax for a minute while I put the bedroom back to normal. We not done yet."

"Da fuck you mean, we not done," he groaned as he settled into the waist high water.

"You did your part, now I gotta do mine," I told him and left to grab him water and ibuprofen. "I'll be back in a minute," I said as I set everything down on the ledge and kissed him again before I left him to remake the bed and tossed the soiled sheet in the wash. Back in the bathroom, Brion remain in the same spot, though the water and pills were gone. "Time to hit the showers bud," I said quietly, grabbing his hand to pull him out of the tub and into the shower.

For a while he didn't say anything, just let me wash him with that same dreamy look in his eye. With just my hands, I took my time, paying extra attention to the areas that took the most damage. His chest was first and I was sure to kiss every bruise I made before moving on to his shoulders and worked my way down his arms one at a time. Once his torso was good and lathered, I ushered him towards the stone bench at the back of the shower and turned him around so that I could give his ass the attention it deserved. Again I kissed the bruises there, before spreading his cheeks and planting a soft kiss to his pucker. I didn't linger though, not wanting him to think I was after round two, and moved onto his cock and balls before urging him to sit. On my knees, I gave his feet a quick massage and slowly worked my way up his legs one at a time. Satisfied that I hadn't missed a spot, I gently spread his legs and settled between them.

"You okay?"

"I'm great," he said with a grin and slipped his arms around my shoulders. "It was way more than I anticipated but I got no regrets."

"That's good to hear. Let's get you rinsed off..."

"I got it bruh," he said with a tired laugh and pushed himself up, using my shoulders for leverage. "I'm gonna be sore as fuck," he said as he settled under the spray while I lathered myself up.

I didn't take nearly as much care sudsing myself up as I had Breeze, mostly because I didn't want him to finish before me. He did anyway, but waited until I was done before he moved to get out. We toweled ourselves off and headed back to the bedroom. He flopped down on the bed with a groan that made me laugh as I pulled on a pair of shorts.

"I'm gonna let Bruise out and have a smoke, you need anything?"

"Just to lay here for a minute," he said, face down in his pillow. "Ask me again when you come back in."

I'd planned on it anyway but thought better of it when I heard him snoring. After chugging down a half gallon of water, I tiptoed into the bedroom, gently tucked him in before climbing in beside him.

I slept well into the afternoon and woke up to an empty house. Bruiser's leash was gone but Brion's truck was still in the driveway. Only mildly concerned, I sent him a text while I made coffee then headed into the bathroom to brush my teeth. I was gargling when I heard the door open and Brion singing along to the bounce music that blared through his earbuds. He smiled at me as I came out of the bathroom but didn't stop his song as he made his way into the kitchen with a grocery tote bags. Bruiser trotted in behind him without even a glance in my direction, leading me to fall in behind them. There was something good in that bag, I assumed for both of us when the burly black dog sat down at Brion's feet as he unloaded his spoils onto the counter. Two foil wrapped circles, a few square cardboard containers, a oddly shaped thing wrapped in wax paper.