New light

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh I'm fine," she quickly says and then resumes eating, so that he won't get suspicious. She could tell that her feelings about Sam have completely changed. Before, he used to be just a cute weakling she enjoyed torturing, but now he is much more than that. He is still so kind to her even though he has every reason to hate her. He is the boy that she has been waiting for. She never realized it until now. Sam is the perfect one for her. She was just too vain and engrossed with herself and blinded by her own popularity to notice it. But she could see clearly now. He soon leaves the house and she goes back to masturbating, finger banging her huge, round ass.

As she thrusts her lubricated fingers in and out of her muscular buttocks, she fantasizes about someone she has never fantasized about before. Sam, because Naomi is now in love with him.

Four months later

Naomi is sitting on her chair in her room right now. She is wearing blue spandex shorts which fit snugly around her thick ass like usual. She is feeling very frustrated by the crisis that she is facing. Ever since the day her brother's adorable best friend came over to take care of her when she was sick, she has been madly in love with him. But Sam is still with that little bitch Kath who's got nothing on her. Yes, the waitress is beautiful, with glossy blonde hair and a perfect face. She also has a very nicely shaped booty too, but Naomi's heart shaped ass is in a much better shape. Naomi's buttocks is in a league of its own. Her ass is legendary, having captivated countless boys at the track meets, being as impressive as her phenomenal athletics achievements. So what the hell is he doing with Kath?

Then Naomi realizes that the other girl has one advantage over her. While she was mean to him, her rival has never bullied Sam before. That gives Kath an edge over Naomi, and it can be a highly important edge. Naomi will just have to work twice as hard if she wants to get him to be hers. Deep down she knows that trying to steal Sam away by using seduction won't work, despite Naomi's ass winning the votes for the sexiest ass in her high school by a landslide. She got 96% of the vote while the two other finalists, who are her friends Gina and Patricia, got two each. Hers is simply much bigger and rounder than theirs.

Suddenly, she gets a crazy idea. If she can't get Sam to cheat on Kath, then she will get Kath to cheat on Sam. The devious pole vaulter quickly calls Kath over to her place, asking to hang out. Then she messages Duncan, one of the dozens of guys from her school who has been dying to fuck her. She then sits on her chair and begins to cackle loudly to herself. Yes, this is going to work. From all accounts, Duncan has a 13 feet long monster cock. It should be enough to make her cheat. From what she heard during their last conversation, Sam's dick is only five inches long when fully erect. She wouldn't be able to resist the temptation of Duncan's anaconda after putting up with Sam's worm.

Kath and Duncan both arrive at around the same time. "Hey, what's up?" Kath asks Naomi, who introduced herself to her as Sam's childhood friend when the two of them first met. There is no need for Kath to know that she was actually his bully. Naomi feels nervous about what she has planned but decides that she'll go through with it anyway, in the hopes that it would work. She turns to look at Duncan who gives her a nod. It is going to work, she tells herself as she takes a step forward, approaching Kath slowly. Naomi just has to stay calm and collected long enough.

"There is something I wanted to talk to you about," Naomi tells Kath, placing both hands on her shoulders. She looks the older girl in the eyes and says "You told me yourself that Sam has a small dick. And that's ok. It's not his fault he was born that way. But Kath, you also have needs, and Duncan can satisfy them for you." Naomi then gestures to Duncan, who drops his pants. Kath is now gasping in shock. Even when it is flaccid, Duncan's cock is nine inches. It is so thick too and after he strokes the shaft for about five seconds, the thing swells up and reaches 13 inches. Kath's cunt has never been this drenched in her entire life.

"He is an expert lover. Whenever a girl on any of our sports team sets a new record or is named MVP, he'd fuck her brains out as a reward. Our resident stud for the female athletes," Naomi informs the older girl. Indeed, Naomi is the only one to have ever been able to resist him. All of her friends, including the ones who have boyfriends, have given this guy a joyride before. Some even dumped their boyfriends for him, only for him to tell them that he doesn't want to be tied down. Those girls would crawl straight back to their boys and beg for a second chance. Kath could feel her panties getting extremely wet just from the sight alone.

"Come on, baby," Duncan whispers as he steps closer to Kath. Kath backs off slowly. Her eyes remain fixated on the massive tool in front of her though. It is so big. So thick and magnificent. Just the sight of it is mouth watering. She couldn't tear her eyes away. The large cock is now twice the size of her small boyfriend's and all she can think about is how it would feel inside her mouth and then her pussy. How it would split her in half, tearing her open as Duncan pumped it in and out of her. "Let me show you what you are missing out on. You're so fucking hot and I'll fuck your tight little pussy the way you deserve to be fucked."

"I don't know about this," Kath says to him and Naomi. Naomi is impressed by her resolve since all the other girls fell to their knees to worship the huge cock in just five seconds, yet Kath has lasted ten already. "I love Sam. I really love him so much. I love him a lot and don't want to cheat on him." Then Duncan lunges forward and presses the bulbous tip of his prick on her thick thigh and swipes it across, smearing his pre cum on her leggings. Feeling the heat from his massive cock on her sent shivers up her spine and the contact makes all of Kath's resistance begin to ebb away.

"Touch it," Naomi instructs her. Kath finds herself doing just though. The girl places her hands around the pole and stroking it. Duncan smirks as he feels her caressing his shaft. He has fucked countless other guys' girls before and it always gives the muscular boy a great deal of satisfaction to cuckold them with his superior weapon. His spear is very famous at school, having pounded the most experienced sluts so hard that they couldn't even get out of bed the next day. Kath looks like she would be able to handle it though, with her toned yet curvy body, having clearly worked out a lot. She is jerking him off faster now, rubbing his underside with her thumbs, hypnotized by his big dick.

Duncan places his huge hands on her shoulders and push her down onto her knees. Then he swings his hips and slaps her face with his cock. The impact knocks her head to the side and she also briefly sees stars. Kath recovers and then quickly wraps her succulent lips around the mushroom tip. The girl slides her lips along the length of the veiny equipment and could only fit half of it in her mouth at first. It is so thick that she is nearly dislocating her jaw by giving him a blowjob. She has never had any difficulty fellating Sam before since he is so small.

The girl just kneels there and let him face fuck her, his full balls slapping into her chin until he starts to cum. Duncan grunts as he pours his hot semen into her waiting mouth and then pulls his cock out and starts cumming all over her beautiful face. His dick is like one fleshy firehose, spraying ropes after ropes of jizz onto her pretty cheeks and glazing her nose and lips. Pretty soon, he has covered Kath's face in his thick cum, having spunked on her features more than she thought anyone can in one orgasm. Kath simply looks like a whore in a porn clip, with her pretty face soaked in semen.

"You look so gorgeous covered in his seed," Naomi tells her encouragingly as she looks at her face in the mirror. Kath is shocked to see how much cum there is on her stunning face right now.

"Now lie down and let him pleasure you with his prick. He'll take care of your needs and blow your back out like my brother's friend can't." Kath feels a brief pang of guilty but then pushes it aside and takes her leggings off as she goes over to the bed and lies down on it. Her shaved pussy beckons Duncan as he approaches her. Duncan has been inside a lot of cunts but never saw a girl as hot as Kath before. Her pussy is now extremely wet. She is clearly aroused at the thought of getting fucked by the cock she just sucked earlier.

"Stick that big fucking cock in me," she says to Duncan coyly. Duncan smirks as he slowly penetrates her, feeding her hungry cunt one inch of his dick at a time until he is fully inside her. Kath screams out from pain but then it starts turning into pleasure. Mind blowing pleasure that the girl had never, ever experienced before with Sam. "Shit! Your cock is so much bigger than my boyfriend's. Your dick feels so much better." Then he begins fucking her and she cries out even louder. It feels so damn good having him stretch her tight box out with his large appendage. He is so rough, banging her violently the way Sam can't. "Fuck me harder than my boyfriend can."

"You like my huge cock, slut?" he hisses in her ears as he pounds her snatch. The scene delights Naomi who is now grinning as she gives herself a pat on her large booty. This is exactly what she wanted. Kath is now crying out in her pleasure as Duncan drills her sopping pussy, making her womanly fluids leak out and spill all over the place. "Tell me how much better I am than your loser of a boyfriend. Say it. Tell me my cock is much bigger and I fuck you harder than he does. Say it to me, or I'll stop fucking you," Duncan growls, ramming his rod deep into her, splitting the girl in half with his massive log.

"You fuck me so much better than my wimpy boyfriend can! Sam is such a loser! I don't want his cock!" Kath soon screams. "I will never be able to feel him in me again! Your cock is so much better than his! Yours is so much bigger and you know how to use it too!" The girl still feels a small bit of guilt at the back of her mind but Duncan fucks it out of her as he slams into her twat and suddenly climaxes, pouring so much of his cum into her that she could almost feel her belly expand. Duncan keeps on firing his baby batter inside her and he fills her womb with it as he keeps on cumming and cumming.

Feeling him empty his balls inside her snatch triggers Kath's own orgasm and she has a massive one. It is the biggest climax of her life. Her entire fit body spasms all over as she squirts onto the spear shafting her. She lies there as he stays hard and continues to pound her even after they have both already had an orgasm each. The large boy thrusts more aggressive than ever before and quickly fucks her to a second orgasm. He fucks her until she orgasms for the third time and then the third, finally stopping after making her cum for the seventh time. By this point she's already passed out so he crawls up her body and jerks off, using her nectar as lube.

When he cums this time, he cums all over Kath's pretty face again. Duncan grins as he ejaculates onto the beauty's cheeks, glazing her for the second time that day. Then he leaves the bed to go put his clothes back on and leaves the house.

Kath wakes up about an hour later to find that he's written his number on her thigh. She smiles. Oh, she is definitely going to call him over to her house again.

......

Sam is completely oblivious to the fact that he has been cuckolded. The college boy thinks he will be hanging out with his girlfriend before they go out to have dinner together. He even brought her a small round box of milk chocolates as an early Valentine's Day gift. It seems like a good thing to do, since they are in a serious relationship, one that they've been in for months now. He has zero idea what he is about to walk into when he gets to his house where she should be waiting for him, but he is about to find out about it all soon enough. Sam enters, thinking about how he will be surprising her by returning early.

It turns out that he is the one who is to be surprised. He finds his girlfriend on his bed, completely naked with an also naked guy on top of her, hammering away at her pussy. The guy then turns around to look at Sam and asks him in a rude tone "Who are you? Can't you see I'm busy fucking this little slut right now?" His words make Kath's eyes go open and she stares at Sam in shock as he stands there, gaping just like she is. He couldn't believe what he is looking at and she can't believe that she has been caught, after fucking with Duncan behind Sam's back for two weeks.

"Oh my fucking god! Baby, I swear this isn't what it looks like," Kath begins but couldn't say more before continuing to moan. "Ahhh, I'm sorry. I love you but Duncan's dick is so much better than yours! His cock is so much bigger oooh! I love getting fucked by his huge dick so fucking much! Duncan is fucking me so much harder than you ever did! He is a much better fuck than you!" She lifts her large ass off the bed and thrusts up so that her moist groin slaps against the tall boy's as he thrusts into her. "Oh could you please leave and come back later? He already made me cum more times than you ever did, but I still want some more."

The honey girl is way too far gone in her lust now. The way Kath said this to him makes him feel tears pricking his eyes. But he doesn't just give in and start sobbing in front of them though. Sam is stronger than that. He stares her and her muscular lover down as they copulate in front of him and then says "Get the fuck out of my house now. Get out of here." Kath just shakes her head and tells him that she is going to keep having sex with the guy who is screwing her right now and he is going to have to sit down and watch, or leave. "This is my house and I am not leaving. If you want to bang him then go somewhere else."

"No," Kath says. "You owe me this after I put up with your puny little cock for way longer than I should have." Then she sneers at him. "Look at you. You're such a fucking wimp, standing there and watching another guy fucking your girlfriend with his much superior dick. You can't do anything to stop this. You are nothing but a coward." At this Sam finally cracks. He screams at them and takes one of his shoes off, flinging it at her face. The brogue lands squarely on her nose and she lets out a startled cry. "You jerk! How dare you?!" Kath yells at him as Duncan pulls out of her.

Duncan marches over to Sam, fury on his face. "I'll cave your stupid face in," the tall boy threatens him. Before this, he would have cowered. Right now the college boy is fueled with rage though and as he sees Duncan cock his meaty fist back for a punch, Sam plants both of his palms on the jerk's face and his thumbs over the asshole's eyeballs. He presses hard making Duncan scream in pain. Sam knees him in the balls next and when he drops down to his knees, Sam shoves Duncan onto his back on the ground with his right foot. Kath is immediately rushing over and looking at Duncan in concern.

"You son of a bitch!" Kath shrieks at him and tries to claw the boy all over his body. She is more pissed of than he has ever seen her before but he doesn't let that faze him. He just took down the much bigger threat. As Kath swings her fist at him, he catches her wrist easily and then responds with a swift punch to her stomach. It knocks the wind out of her and she stumbles backwards and clutches her belly. "I'll report this. I'm going to call the cops and tell them that you assaulted me and Duncan." Sam is now giving her a cold smile, one that sends multiple chills up Kath's spine.

"This is my house. You two are in my property. I'm the one who will report you two for trespassing. He was the one who assaulted me. I only acted in self defense. The cops will believe me over him since he is much bigger and a lot more muscular than I am. They will see that no one of my size who is in their right mind will try to attack this guy," he tells her before making a 911 call. The cops arrive soon after and they haul the beaten Duncan away and also remove Kath from the premises, as she thrashes about and continues to make threats to Sam. Sam only watches her as she is forced to leave, just sighing and shaking his head, disappointed in her.

Duncan has been arrested for violent crimes before so the cops take Sam's word for it. They immediately believe him and leave him alone, summarizing that he acted in self defense and is not guilty of any crime. He is still feeling a bit hurt over what happened to him. Okay, very hurt. Kath's the first and only girlfriend he's ever had, and she cheated on him with some high school punk, discarding him like he doesn't matter. When he defended himself, she was more concerned about that jackass Duncan. Kath being so horrible does help Sam get over her faster though. He slowly recovers from heartbreak over the next few hours.

After managing to get a better grip of himself, he goes over to his room and then grabs some stuff. Then he decides to head to his best friend's house. Sam smiles as he thinks about how hanging out with Josh would help him cope a lot better. All he needs right now is to spend some time with his friend and talk about other stuff to take his mind off the issue. He is going to be fine as long as he keeps his head up hide and don't let the pain come running back to him. And maybe have some ice cream too. Probably the only thing that he can agree with Biden on : having Ice cream is ALWAYS good.

He drops by at Josh's place first to see if he would want to go and have some ice cream with him. Sadly, Sam didn't wipe away the traces of his tears well enough, so Josh could easily tell that something was wrong. "Are you okay man?" he asks. "No offense, but you do look like shit right now." Sam laughs a bit, showing that he has recovered and is now feeling much better than he did before. Josh still doesn't know about what happened earlier though, and is looking at him in a perplexed manner, even as he sits down next to him on the couch. "Seriously, dude. You're making me worry about this."

"Oh, it's nothing much," Sam waves it aside casually. "Earlier today, I caught Kath having sex with some high school boy." Josh is gob smacked both by the news and how his best friend is saying it so casually. He quickly wraps his arms around Sam and embraces him in a tight, powerful hug, telling him that it will all be okay. Sam hugs him back and chuckles, saying "Oh, don't worry about me. I'm fine now. That kid tried to attack me so I just did the eye gouge thing like we see in the movies and then kneed him in the balls. Got to fight dirty, man. He's too much bigger than me for a fair fight."

"I can relate to that," Josh says. Even though he is in good shape, the boy is more lean than muscular and knows a lot of guys on the college football team could kick his ass. He mostly relies on his charisma to get by. "Still, I'm really sorry for your loss man. Anything I can do to help you cope with that? Want to get some ice cream?" And there is the reason that they are best friends. Josh knows him so well and Sam also knows Josh well enough that they can both read each other's minds. Sam only has to nod and the boys quickly leave the house to go out to the mall to get some ice cream.

They decide that they might as well go watch a movie too. Sam buys two small buckets of popcorn while Josh gets the tickets. After that, the college boy goes into the theater together. It's a pretty good movie and helps Sam to relax but further than he already has. He is sure that soon he will be able to get entirely over her. He no longer feels like crying like he briefly did when he stumbled in on Kath and Duncan doing the deed on his bed. The nerve of that bitch to ask him to leave his own house so that she could keep on screwing someone else there was unbelievable. He is glad he kicked her to the curb.