New light

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gina and Patricia both give her massive high fives but refrain from hugging. As much as they find Sam cute, they don't want to feel the mixture of his semen and their friend's pussy juices on them. "I must say you really impressed me," Gina says. "You know that I've had a lot of sex but I never managed to wring so much cum from one guy. You were a virgin before taking this passed out guy yet you completely fucked the shit out of Sam. Excellent job!" Patricia nods in agreement and Naomi chuckles, pride in her face. She still couldn't believe she actually managed to pull it off, even if she did have her friends helping her out in setting the whole thing up here.

"You know, when we were discussing it, I really had my doubts about your plan but now I see just how brilliant it was," adds Patricia. "Like Gina said, bravo. I am now wishing you luck in the great relationship you and Sam are about to start together. Even if the start to it was unconventional, I'm sure the two of you are going to be just fine." Naomi smiles and puts her clothes back on so she and her friends could hug. She loves the way Sam's cum is flowing out of her hot cunt and creaming her lace panties. This is all that she's ever wanted and she has it now, thanks to her own great plan and the support of her best friends in the world.

"Thanks a lot, both of you," Naomi tells them as they leave the room together. "I really appreciate all your help. There is no way I could have done that all by myself." Gina and Patricia leave the house and Naomi goes back inside and heads to the bedroom. She finds Sam still passed out in the same position and takes her clothes off again. With the boy's cum still leaking out of her pussy and asshole, she lies down on the bed next to him. She wraps her strong arms around Sam and cuddles with the unconscious boy, smiling as she hears him moan in pain. It must hurt to be forced to cum inside her several times in a row like that.

Naomi goes to the police academy after college, becoming a police officer like she has always wanted to be.

About four years after that, the two of them get married with Gina being Naomi's maid of honor.

The End