New light

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Meanwhile, Naomi is at home with her two close friends Gina and Patricia, who have listened to her explain how her feelings for Sam have changed and what she's planned. The two are scared by how far she is willing to go to get the older boy in bed. "Are you sure that this is the right idea?" Gina asks Naomi in a quaking tone. "This seems a bit too far, even for me." Patricia nods to show her agreement. Naomi frowns at them. "We know you really want him but why not just try asking him out. Earlier you said it yourself that he forgave you for what you did to him, right? Maybe if you ask him nicely enough, he'll go out with you willingly."

"Gina is right," Patricia adds. "I know me and her have helped you bully him a lot before, but this shit is a new level of messed up. You should try asking him out first. It would be a lot better that way. He might say yes and the two of you could have a normal relationship that isn't all messed up and stuff. Just think about it before doing anything. Please, Naomi. I'm begging you now." Naomi stubbornly shakes her head and refuses to pause to consider what they are saying. Gina and Patricia sigh in a moment of hopelessness and then the two of them just nod, finally agreeing to help Naomi carry out her depraved plan. They could tell they might end up regretting it later down the line.

Naomi knows that what she is planning to do is wrong, but she is going to do it anyway, because she has to. She wants to be with Sam and this is the only way she can think of that will allow her to do that. He might have forgiven her but asking him out is too big of a risk. She has to do this to make sure he will be with her, even after the horrible things that she have done to him. It's the only way.

.....

Josh is pleased to see that Sam is doing well despite being cheated on. It's good to see that the bookworm is still up and about. He still worries though that Sam might be hiding how hurt he truly is in the aftermath of the clusterfuck. Sam's always been very good at hiding how he really feels, after all. He can be a closed book whenever he feels like it. Yet Josh doesn't think it would be a good idea to go and ask him if he is hiding how he is feeling. If Sam was trying to hide it he wouldn't give Josh an honest answer anyways, since it would be against the purpose of his lying.

He is brought out of his reverie by the sound of knocking on his door. Josh's eyebrows go up as he sees his athletic sister enter the room. The college boy is surprised. Naomi never knocked before entering his room before. She always did things how she wants. "What the hell do you want?" Josh asks. "I don't have time to deal with your bullshit. I want you to go away now, unless it is something really important. Is it or is it not?" He could tell from his sister's face that it must be something important but he doesn't want to waste any time so he is making her get to the point.

"Don't start yelling at my until you've heard everything," she says, raising her hands up, placating him in advance. It is well known to her and everyone who knows them that her brother is highly protective of his best friend. She is now scared of him being pissed off at her for what she did. "I was the reason Kath cheated on Sam. I brought over the guy and introduced him to her. I told her if Sam couldn't satisfy her then she could let another guy do it. I watched Duncan fuck her right in front of me, and then I waited until Sam caught those idiots."

Right after hearing this, Josh starts to yell at his little sister. Naomi winces at the profanity spewing forth from his mouth. "How the fuck could you do this to my best friend?" he screams at her as she recoils, his spittle flying out of his open mouth. "Good god, I know that you don't like him but did you have to go this far? You better go apologize to him now or else I'll never talk to you ever again. And I mean it too. Go talk to him right now. Tell him what you did and beg him to forgive you, if you still want me to talk to you." Josh meant it too and she knows this. He never issues empty threats, ever.

"I don't hate him," Naomi says to her. "I never hated Sam. I only bullied him for fun, not out of malice. I guess that you could call me a sadist but I never, ever hated your friend. Believe me." She takes a deep breath, trying to calm herself down as she knows there would be another round of ballistics coming from her brother over what she's about to say next. "Anyways, I have my own reasons for doing what I did, and it was definitely not hate. I can promise you that much." She looks deep into Josh's eyes and he starts to feel a little bit bad for yelling at her so harshly. But then the image of his friend comes back and with it returns the anger that's boiling from within.

"Oh really?" he asks. "Well tell me this. If you don't hate my friend, then why did you do it? If you only bullied him for fun, then you are really messed up. And this is way beyond just bullying. You ruined his first relationship and now you are confessing to me just to try to alleviate your own guilt. But I won't have any of that shit. You are nothing but a despicable person. What you did is unforgivable. One day you will have no one at all. You will be alone and you will have deserved it with the way you behave." It's a cruel thing to say to his sister, but he has to do it to get her to see sense. "That's why you must go to apologize to him now and repent."

"I did it because I love him now!" she cries out. Josh gapes in shock. He is so sure he heard her wrong when Naomi repeats herself "I love Sam. Even after I was so damn mean and bitchy to him, Sam still forgave me and was so nice to me when I was sick. I love and want to be with him." As the college boy tries to get his head around this, his little sister continues "I know what I did is selfish but if Kath is the right girl for him, she wouldn't have cheated, even if I showed her a 15 inches dick instead of the 13 inches one I got for her. She doesn't deserve him because she cheated, but I will never cheat on Sam."

"And you think you deserve him?" Josh asks. "Just because you won't cheat on him doesn't make you a better person than the cheater is. You are still a bully who manipulated his girlfriend and then ruined his first relationship, and I think that makes you as horrible as she is." Naomi feels deeply wounded by her brother's assessment of her but accepts that he is right to be upset on his best friend's behalf. She was, after all, a real bitch for years. She deserves the harsh judgment. Naomi has to pull through though, and keep her head up high. It will work. Her plan will get him in her bed and get her in his heart. She just has to believe in herself, and then she will be able to do anything.

"I deserve to have him because I know how much he is worth and am willing to do anything to have him," Naomi tells her brother. "I'll do whatever it takes to get Sam to be mine. Mark my words." She then walks out of Josh's bedroom. Josh sits there, still trying to recover from the biggest shock of his life. He couldn't believe that his sister is in love with his best friend. She has been bullying him for many years but after one act of kindness, she is now in love with Sam and more than willing to do anything it takes to get him. He has to warn Josh but how? By the time he has it figured out, it's already too late.

......

Sam is munching on a strawberry and some grapes at home. He feels much better than he did the day he found out he was cheated on. Of course, Sam had started feeling better right from the moment he slammed his knee into the bastard's crotch, but now all the pain is almost gone. There is no more urge to start crying. All in all, the teenager has coped with his loss extraordinarily well, considering how big it was. She was the first girl he ever loved and she fucked another guy in his bed, but he's moved past that now and is looking towards the future. Soon he will be with another girl. He just doesn't know who yet.

While he is plopping another grape in his mouth, the boy could hear knocking on his front door. Frowning, he sets the plate down on the table. Heading to the door, Sam looks through the peephole and is surprised to see Naomi there. He and his friend's sister has become a lot closer after the two of them finally got over their differences months ago but she still usually gives him a head start whenever she wants to come over to his place. Not that the boy has a problem with her showing up here, of course. His friends are always welcome here.

"Hi!" Sam greets her and gives Naomi a hug. Naomi blushes and then hugs him back before the girl behinds her clears her throat. Sam is now the one to blush as he notices Gina and Patricia there. Those two have also apologized to him for their past misdeeds and he forgave just like he forgave Naomi. That is why Sam doesn't suspect a thing as he now invites them into his house. He has no idea what is about to happen to him in just a few moments. "So what's up?" he asks the three girls conversationally as he leads them to his room. "Anything new with you three?"

"Actually, yes," Patricia says. She looks at Naomi out of the corner of her eyes to see the latter giving her a subtle nod, encouraging her to play her part. "I was bored and decided to learn how to sail a boat for fun." Sam quirks his brows in interest. The truth is Patricia already is a skilled sailor, having been given her own boat as a gift on her 16th birthday. "It was pretty fun but also difficult too." Another lie. She has always found it an easy thing. Sam doesn't know her that well as she isn't his best friend's sister. "There's a lot of stuff about tying knots and I can not figure it all out yet."

"I'm sure you'll be able to do it soon," the older boy tells her. "You're a smart girl, Patricia. I know that you'll be able to do it." Patricia could start to see why Naomi fell for him. He is so sweet! Her thoughts must be shown on her face as Naomi jabs her ribs with an elbow and glares at her. This makes Patricia wince and she quickly changes her expression as Gina giggles. "What's that, Gina?" Sam asks her curiously. Gina quickly tells him that it's nothing. She has the most important job to do and now is the moment she has been waiting for. Naomi told her exactly how she should do it, so she wouldn't make a mistake.

"We discussed how we could help Patty get better at it," Gina says. "And there is an idea. How about you let us tie you up?" Sam frowns. "Think about it. The knots for sailing have to be very tight so tying a person up would be the best test for it. If you let us tie you up, you could then try and see if you could fight your way out of the bond. That way we can see just how strong Patricia's knots are. What do you think?" The idea makes the boy feel slightly nervous. After all, he is being asked if he would be okay with three beautiful girls who are only one year younger than him tying him up. What if he gets erect? Hell, he is definitely going to get hard from this.

But the way the girls are pouting as they look at him makes Sam unable to say no. So he sighs and nods, making them squeal in excitement. "Okay," he says. "Fine. You can tie me up. But not for long, okay?" They all nod as he lies down on his bed. Naomi gets the ropes in her bag out and hands them over to Patricia. Patricia stifles a giggle as she quickly ties his wrists. After binding Sam's wrists to the bedposts, she goes for his ankles next, quickly doing the same thing to them. Within seconds, he is tied spread eagle on the bed. Then, the craziest thing he has ever witnessed happens right before his eyes.

Naomi yanks her top off and removes her spandex shorts, revealing that she isn't wearing any underwear. She is now fully naked in front of him, with her athletic body and hairy pussy right before his eyes. "What are you doing?" he asks her in shock.

"Isn't it obvious?" Naomi replies. "I'm going to rape you."

.....

Sam looks up at the naked girl, shocked by her proclamation. Naomi lies down on the bed next to the only boy she has ever loved, cupping his face. The toned athlete presses her lips on his cheeks and creates a long trail of kisses down the side of his neck, finishing on Sam's fragile collarbone. "Hang on a minute," he says. Naomi doesn't listen and keeps on nibbling, grazing his delicate skin with her teeth. "Please, don't I get any say in this? Can't we like date first?" Sam protests even though a tent is already growing in his pants from the rising erection. For someone who has never been with a guy before, she is very talented at kissing.

"This is already saying enough," Naomi replies, stroking his hard rod through the pants. Sam gasps as she caresses it and rubs his balls, cupping them and palming gently. Feeling her hand on his genitals is turning him on like crazy. It is true that he has already gone further with Kath. Much, much further in fact. But there is something about Naomi's cocky attitude that arouses him more. It could also be due to the fact that she has a more muscular body than Kath. Kath's biceps made him feel horny but Naomi actually have abs. Like six pack abs, making the college boy swoon.

She rips his zipper down and slides the pants down to his ankles. She touches the shaft through only the thin boxers now. His salty pre-cum is starting to form a large spot on the thin material, seeping through it as she stimulates him more. "You have been begging to get raped with how cute you are, baby," Naomi whispers to the older boy in a seductive tone. Then she slides down and rips his boxers down with her teeth in one swift motion. Seeing her do that and looking so feral makes all the blood in his body rush down to his prick. The girl wraps her strong hand around his bare dick and slides her right fist up and down, jerking him off.

Sam moans as she pumps his erection, all while looking him in the eyes. "I've wanted to suck your cock since you got me that lunch," she confesses, taking his dick in her mouth the next second. It is easy enough for her to slide her full lips down to the base of his tool in one movement. He cries out in shock at how wonderful her warm mouth feels. Naomi smirks around his cock as she starts bobbing her head up and down. The power she now possesses over him is intoxicating, knowing that she is in full control of the adorable guy. She is now sucking him off how she wants and he can't do anything to stop her at all.

Naomi bobs her head, giving him the first blowjob for both of them, with her giving it for the first time and it being the first time he is getting one. She is still giving head quite well though as Gina taught her everything she has to do. Gina has sucked the cocks of every straight boy in their year and is by now as good as a porn star. She watches her friend proudly, and so does Patricia. As her friends watch, Naomi continues to fuck Sam's dick with her mouth until he could hold back no longer. "I'm going to cum soon!" he warns. Naomi keeps on sucking until he fires hot cum in her mouth.

She greedily swallows it then takes the pulsating rod out of her mouth. "Spray your cum all over my pretty face," she commands the freshman as he keeps on cumming. "Jizz on me. Cover me in your sticky seed." The boy couldn't help it and ends up doing exactly as Naomi says. He obeys her and spews onto her waiting face. Blowing a load all over the gorgeous athlete's face, the young nerd drenches her forehead, soiling Naomi's cheeks with his warm jism. Sam's balls contract as the boy worships her with his semen, spurting it all over Naomi's sexy face under the guidance of her coaxing hand. Naomi just keeps on milking him until he has fully emptied his balls on her.

"Wait, I just cummed," he says to her in alarm as she climbs on top of him and aligns the tip of his penis with her hole. She slides down his shaft, taking him up inside her and making him moan. The girl also moans as this is her first time. Naomi rests on top of him with her ass on his balls. Sam is shocked by how much tighter she is than Kath was. Her pussy is so much better than his ex and she hasn't even started moving yet. It just feels so wonderful to the boy as he lies there, pinned down and tied up on the bed, helpless to resist. There is nothing he can do now but let her have Naomi do what she wants and have her way with him. "Please, I don't consent to this."

"I don't care about your consent, baby. You gave me a facial but now I want your cum inside me. I want you to cum in my pussy this time and you are going to do it," Naomi tells him as she starts to ride his dick. She is fucking Sam slowly, getting used to the movement. She has never fucked any guy before and takes some time adapt to the task. Pretty soon Naomi is riding him faster, beginning to bounce. Her well trained muscles are now rippling beneath her unblemished skin as she fucks Sam on his bed. Raping her brother's friend is giving her such a massive thrill right now. She knows that this is wrong but it's also one of the reasons why Naomi's hairy snatch is dripping wet right now.

Her pussy squeezes him tightly and he experiences more friction than he ever did with Kath. Naomi's cunt is superior to his ex in every way and all he could do is beg her to slow down as she keeps on fucking his brains out. Her pumping hips soon drive him over the edge and he screams in bliss as she forces him to have the most explosive orgasm of his life. Sam's cock throbs violently as he sprays multiple strands of semen into Naomi's hungry pussy. Filling her up with his cum, he cries her name out. He never thought he would be cumming in his best friend's little sister like this. It only occurs to him now that he just cummed inside her bareback, with no condom on his dick at all. "Shit!"

"Don't worry," Naomi tells as him as she continues to ride his still hard dick. "I got an IUD inserted the day that you came over to look after me." He stares at her in shock as she keeps on sliding him in and out of her, riding his rod and pinning him down on the bed with the powerful downward thrusts. Sam is more helpless than ever, weakened by the massive orgasm she forced on him. He tries to lift his hips and buckle her off of him but she refuses to stop. "I'm going to keep on fucking you because I want to. It's your fault for being so adorable." In about fifteen minutes, she forces him to ejaculate in her cunt for the second time, flooding her vagina with his cum again.

"I can't cum again," he tells her. "Please Naomi. I'm begging you. Stop." But the athletic girl doesn't listen and keeps on riding him, before getting up and then turning around. She's now riding him reverse cowgirl style, giving him a great view of her thick, curvy buttocks. Her round ass captivated him as she slides his lubricated dick up through her anal ring and into her buttocks. Feeling her tight shithole clench around the base of his dick makes him scream in both pain and pleasure. Naomi's asshole is even tighter than her pussy and that's saying a lot.

"I can make you cum again. I will do it. I'll force you to cum in my ass because my asshole is hungry for your cum," she tells him. Sam thrashes about as he tries to hold off his climax, knowing it would be a painful one, but her tight, warm ass is too much for him to handle and he sprays his load deep into the sexy athlete's ass, filling up her bowels with his cream. Naomi doesn't stop and keeps on slamming her ass up and down on him mercilessly, fucking his weak cock with her ass. Tears are now streaming down his face as she rapes his dick with her ass, violating him and defiling him completely with her dirty shithole.

Naomi easily milks the older boy with her muscular ass until he unloads in her bowels again three more times. By that point, his mind has been broken with how hard she fucked him. He is now no longer his own person. Naomi's tight pussy and ass have claimed him, breaking Sam's mind and reducing him to her little slut. "Are you my boyfriend now, baby?" she asks him. Sam nods in response, before passing out from his exhaustion. Naomi gets up off of him with his warm semen leaking out of her orifices, all over her powerful thighs. She then squats over his head and starts pissing on his face. When he wakes up, his mouth opens in shock. Naomi then pisses in Sam's mouth too, filling it up with her bitter urine. After he faints again, she unties his wrists and ankles so that he could sleep more comfortably. She owes him that, after mercilessly raping him for more than an hour.