All Comments on 'New Man of the House Pt. 01'

by BigBadDaddyBear

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Come in my house disrespect me Springfield XP. That’s what I think of all you so call alpha males. When you look at my little friend you turn into a pussy

mattenwmattenwabout 2 years ago

Yes, the idiots still live among us as this author and his story prove!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Why is it that whenever a woman is humiliated, there is a squeal of outraged feminists. But is it okay to humiliate a man in every second story? I hope that in the following parts there will be a well-deserved revenge and the reckoning of a smug couple of arrogant lovers.

Impo_64Impo_64about 2 years ago

1* (where are the VERY negative ratings when we need them?)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Bloody stupid don’t waste your time. No stars.Give up you have no talent and are annoying with your poor writing

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 2 years ago

Why the FUCK would she open her house and her fucking legs to some guy she doesnt know?

Why would she stay married to a man she has ZERO FUCKING RESPECT FOR? And dont tell us that she loves him, thats like telling us a wife beater really, really does love his wife.

Fucking asshole.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Fine start to a cuckold story. Balance it out to show my wife stays with husband at all. He must have some redeeming quality.

Kinky111Kinky111about 2 years ago

Great story. Great characters I hope to read more if this adventure

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Garbage. The boss would have received a welcoming baseball bat between the eyes. Why do idiots continue to write such drivel?

GroundrodGroundrodabout 2 years ago

Sorry trash story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Typical LW garbage. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Just ridiculous

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Unfortunate for the wife and "friend" that the next day all the doors were re-keyed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Just more crap for the LW sewer!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

A cuck needs to know his place.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Read the first paragraph. That's as far as I got. Went to the end and gave this a well deserved one star rating. Cuck stories are disgusting and always will get a one star rating automatically. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Oh yes, the idiot will always post garbage. It's in their nature. Most stories posted in LW anymore are just garbage. 1*

26thNCuck26thNCuckabout 2 years ago

5 Stars

Loved it.

-26thNC Approved

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Crap.

MightyHornyMightyHornyabout 2 years ago

Real men do not go after / cuck other men's girlfriends/wives, cause they can get their own women, not the already used-up ones from someone other guys.

Nothing else to add here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

To the author, thank you kindly for taking the time and making the effort to write this story. I read it and enjoyed it.

I note, as per usual, that group of “readers” have decided to rubbish your work. This is unfortunately common in the “Loving Wives” section of this website.

I’m not sure if you are aware of it, but you have a great deal of power when it comes to comments. I encourage you to delete the comments which are rude and useless. You do have that power, author. Below is the process you need to follow to delete all of the rude comments.

1. Log-in to Literotica

2. Click on Works on the left hand side in the Literotica control panel

3. Locate the story in question

4. Click on the “word bubble” icon on the left, on the far right hand side of the story you have located

5. Locate the comment you wish to delete and then click on the rubbish bin on the far right hand side of the comment in question

6. Click on delete comment, and you’re done.

Trust me and believe me when I say that these trolls will soon grow weary of posting nasty comments on your work if you just delete all their comments quickly, consistently, and without any mercy.

iameaseliameaselabout 2 years ago

Freddy's boss shows him how to be a man

And this story shows how wimpy and pathetic the living in the closet crowd are. looking forward to your next new pen name junior.

You need to realize a new name doesnt make up for your lack of skills. All the bashing you've taken under your other names should give you a clue kid.

Regguy69Regguy69about 2 years ago

New “man” in the house? What man? All I see is a slut, an asshole, and a wimp, no “man” present.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Not worth a comment

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Shit story with a feeling of not finished. Maybe there's a part 2 somewhere in the future. The story's not told smoothly - too ragged. Would be nice if, seeing the boss fucking his wife in their home, he grows a pair and emasculates the boss, then throws his ass out right before the divorce of his wife on adultery grounds. As it stands now, 1 star.

Angry_White_Cuck2021Angry_White_Cuck2021about 2 years ago

The motivation to write is interesting, to entertain with the desire for approval! But then sometimes, the desire is hate based and outrage is the desire! Take this entry, such contempt for women is obvious- to create a “character” so easily hated with a “boss” more disgusting- then the fantasy that a man would accept this scenario is an odd fetish. the same readers will comment and hate and the small minority will love the rage! And tomorrow the SAME story will be written AGAIN and the reactions …… on and on and on.

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

1 Star

Freddie needs a gun.

26thNCuck Disapproved

sf_operative63sf_operative63about 2 years ago

No stars.

Freddy needs more than a gun to stop this shit.

DOL

rer220rer220about 2 years ago

I enjoyed your story although some elements could have been fleshed out more. I like the boss/cuck/wife fantasy and though they all sort of start and end the same its even harder to add depth to these characters. Hope to see a part 2.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

women like Terri are worthless motherfuckers and myself if it was my wife i would beat her with a baseball bat

pummel187pummel187almost 2 years ago

If a man was doing this to his wife!! lol Let's just say that the SWAMP DONKEYS and sissy men with hair buns (by the way.. what the fuck) would be shouting and cursing up a storm all over this comment section.... oh brother!

RanDog025RanDog025almost 2 years ago

I'd give it no stars if it would show a negative, so I settled for just one. Thanks again for the heads up 26thNC, greatly appreciated. Hate wasting time on shit like this! You flush shit down a hole, right?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Couldn’t go less tan 1. Pure, unadulterated, gen-z crap.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

A week later, Bill decided to stay and have sex with Terri, a man came to the door.. She answered and the man asked if 'bill was home. she said yes, she turned to get Bill when the man hit her with a tazer, then entered the house... He set them up. then rigged the water heater and opened a gas line.... left, five minutes later, the house blew up... big fire which burned the house down... Witnessing the disaster, he commented to himself. "This time, the man was home.... Freddy came home and upon telling the police who he was he was informed that two people died in the fire... that night, Freddy slept at the local Motel... A year later, Freddy met a woman by the name of Marsha... they fell in love, got married and she was a better wife than Terri ever was.

T

AnonymousAnonymous3 days ago

Terrible

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous