New Management Ch. 02: Wedding Date Set

Story Info
"Lift, i will knead your left tit & nipple as you're spanked."
3.4k words
4.14
16.6k
2
0

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/07/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DonBrown
DonBrown
231 Followers

The whole house was excited about the news of the double engagement right from the new scullery maid, Kitty, to the Master of the house.

Joe rang PaPa, "Excuse me for ringing Sir, could we all please make an appointment to discuss wedding dates and venue with you all."

Hi Joe, how does tomorrow afternoon at 4.30 fit into both your schedules?"

"Fine Sir, an another matter, you asked us to let you know when one of your daughters had crossed the line, i feel Lee needs a spanking, for her mouth again."

"Oh Dear, yes indeed, we will also take the opportunity to look at the different ways they can be punished."

"Thank you Sir, see you all then."

"Perfect, i will have them here waiting."

"MaMa please invite the girls to be here at 4.00 tomorrow afternoon, their fiance's are calling, and get a soap solution for Lee please."

"Yes of course Sir, oh, and Sir, could you please find time for me sometime, i'm feeling a little stressed."

"Of course my dear, half an hour, your room or mine?"

"Please may it be mine?"

PaPa arrived as MaMa had just undressed and was just putting her clothes straight.

She walked to PaPa's right side but he indicated he wanted her in front of him.

"You have the most perfect tits my darling, even if they are a little bruised and the odd cut."

He fondled and bounced them, squeezed and slapped them.

"Your bush need some attention, have it done by the next time you are naked in front of me or i will have Mrs, Brown come up and shave you bare."

"Yes Sir, i apologise."

PaPa put his hand between her legs and felt how swollen she still was, he fingered her. "Still a nice tight fit MaMa, i will take advantage of your predicament after your spanking."

"Thank you Sir." She knew it would be painful but that's part of what this marriage was all about in a DD relationship, security, warmth, love and corrections.

Still with his finger in her pussy he pulled her round to the right side of him and she assumed her spanking position.

"Lift slightly, i will kneed your left tit and nipple as you are spanked."

She loved it when he used her body in different ways and could not help a cum.

He stood her up and knelt between her legs as to not waste a drop of her sweet juice.

He licked and sucked and split her with his tongue.

Back over she went, she kept raised until her nipple was between his thumb and finger, then, Spank, Spank, Spank, Spank, he gave her the spanking she needed to cry hard and lose her stress.

She was helped up and then to her knees where her mouth, cheeks and tongue got her Master hard and continued till he was naked too.

"Please Sir may we go to bed."

"I was going to take you over the table, but you do not ask much of me, yes we may."

Her appeal was calculated, she could ride him and have control of his insertion splitting her swollen lips.

He climbed onto the bed and she knelt facing him, lent over and made his stiffness as hard as possible with her hand and mouth.

"Permission to mount your wonderful cock Sir."

He smiled and nodded, it gave him full access to her tits and nipples, and he made full use of them.

She waited to cum till she felt the pressure in his cock, balls and inner thighs thrust harder.

"Mama, i do worship you, you know and you own the key to my heart?"

MaMa cried, and he eased her off him, turned her round, and took seconds of her tight swollen pussy from behind.

He left her tit swinging as he pumped her, his fingers were also in her pussy and nipping her hood and clit, he allowed her one cum but spanked her as he fucked her for her second.

************

Kitty walked into the room as Abi was spanking Lee.

"Yes Kitty."

"Ma-am asked me to bring you a note, should i wait?"

"Oh yes you can wait, and whilst your waiting get undressed i will strap you for walking straight in, you need to be taught a lesson in discipline. Turn round and give us some privacy."

Abi spanked Lee to soft tears then they hugged, "Do you feel less stressed now Lee?"

"Yes, thank you Miss Abi." She always felt better calling Abi, Miss Abi after a spanking from her and even Ma-am if it was a belting too.

Lee sat on Abi's knee for a hugg, just as she has for the past 2 or 3 years.

Kitty's bottom was freshly belted and caned.

"Why the beating Kitty, when and who by?" Abi could tell who by.

"Cook strapped me yesterday Ma-am, she said my attitude was getting no better and i should take a note to Mr. Brown Ma-am."

"And."

"I knocked on his door and the Master answered, he said Mr. Brown was away on family business and i had to report to his room at 1.00pm yesterday Ma-am."

Isn't Cook your aunt?"

"Yes Ma-am."

"Yet she keeps strapping you and periodically send you to Mr. Brown, does he always beat you?"

"Yes Ma-am, she used to spank me lot when i used to stay with her for holidays, so i'm used to her strap.

And yes Mr. Brown always spanks me over his knee and puts me on his rack thing for his belt. He does not often cane me but does come regularly on a night at lights out to go over his knee again Ma-am.

"Turn round." Abi again knew what to expect.

Kitty's tits and nipples were swollen and striped. "Come here."

Kitty moved forward and saw her inner thighs had been dealt with too, "Open your legs Kitty."

Her pussy lips were still puffy and swollen from PaPa's thin belt, both Abi and Lee touched them.

Kitty stepped back. "Did i say move back Kitty?"

"No Ma-am," she stepped back into her previous within reach an whilst Lee had a quick feel, Abi had a prod and a poke and pushed 2 fingers into her, she screamed.

"Looks like you will never learn, pass my hairbrush from the dresser, stand up a few minutes please Lee dear, You girl, get over.

Abi gave Kitty a sound beating with her hairbrush, "You must learn to obey and not put people to such trouble as having to keep punishing you."

Kitty was howling with the pain and humiliation.

"Stand, back here at 9.00 tonight with your bedroom belt, i will make these next few days stick in your mind for a long, long time."

"Yes Ma-am, thank you for helping me."

"Now get out, Lee, back over."

"But Miss Abi."

"Do you want to go and fetch your bedroom belt?"

"No Ma-am."

And so Lee was spanked again.

"What did the note say Ma-am?"

"Do you want to go back over Miss?"

"No Ma-am, did you know i have already been over twice?"

"Really, you poor darling, i must have been carried away with the moment, where is the note?"

Lee went to the table and took the note to Abi.

My darling girls,

Your PaPa and I would love you join us for afternoon tea at 4.00 tomorrow and a little chat.

Do you like surprises?

M & P

"Do you think its one of those where we end up spanked Abi."

"One would say that was a fair bet Lee."

************

Abi and Lee showered ready for their forthcoming visit over PaPa's knee.

"Abi?"

"Yes Lee."

"Would we be allowed to put on our prettiest bra's and knickers do you think?"

"Whatever prompts you to ask that question?"

"Just a real strange feeling in my tummy is all."

"Then lets work on that, prettiest bra and knickers it is."

They got to PaPa's at 3.55 and knocked on his door.

As ever MaMa answered, "Come in my sweet girls, PaPa will be with us shortly, he is just on the phone."

"MaMa, are we to be spanked today."

"Yes my darlings, and pretty thorough i'm afraid."

"Thank you MaMa."

"Ah, my three favourite girls"

They all hugged PaPa, "Love you PaPa."

"And i love you two Lee."

"Lets all sit at the table, Ben just brought the tea trolley."

"Good news and even better news girls."

"Oh do tell Sir."

"I will Lee if people stopped interrupting."

Lee looked down, bet that'll be quite a few extras she thought.

"Stop rubbing Lee."

"Sorry PaPa."

"Now, the good news is, today we will finalise your wedding plans with a date and place today and the choice will come down to you two girls."

"Oh PaPa that's wonderful, thank you both so much, how could it possibly get any better?"

"Well Abi, in about 10 minutes your fiance's will be here for us to sort the wedding."

"Wow."

"That's not all of it Lee, Today i will oversee your Fiance's spanking you."

"Oh."

PaPA looked at Lee, "You mat well say Oh my girl."

Tom brought Alan and Joe to the Masters rooms and knocked, MaMa answered and the boys came in, cheek kissed MaMa, shook the hand of PaPa and kissed their girl.

They looked at all the options and then left the decision to the girls.

They chose the second of the days given by the Minister for the church availability to fit in with their monthly girly week.

They also chose PaPa's offer of a huge marquee in the house grounds and decorated like the Christmas Ballroom where they all met.

Everyone hugged and kissed and hand shakes were exchanged.

"Now gentlemen, lets move on to the last part of our business this afternoon, how to keep a girl of yours on the straight and narrow with her showing her love in serving you as a dutiful wife."

"Get naked girls and prepare for a long lesson in discipline."

"Yes PaPa."

The girls stripped to their underwear to the admiring glances of all present.

Lee was in pink lace, the knickers a comfy, if skimpy fit, the bra pushed her tits up into a cock taking cleavage.

Abi went for a very light blue, pure shiny silk set, just fitting where it touched.

"Wow girls, we are two lucky boys."

The show over both girls stripped and stood in the attention position, arms by their sides.

"Spin round girls, yes as i thought, Abi, a blemish free bottom and Abi as pink as the flower of the same name.

"Abi, your last spanking was?"

"Last week over MaMa's knee Sir"

"Why?"

"It was a good girl spanking Sir, i had been really good."

PaPa looked at the boys, "Lesson One."

They both nodded.

They all heard Lee mumble as she looked at Abi, ""It was a good girl spanking Sir, i had been really good.""

"And dear Lee, your last spanking was?"

"The very last one or the last 3 Sir."

"Three please."

"Well Sir, last evening, the first because i felt a little stressed and asked Abi if she would spank me to free me of my stress Sir."

"Did it work Lee?"

"Yes Sir, very much so, my tears made it go away."

PaPa looked at the boys, "Lesson Two."

Both nodded.

"Second spanking Lee?"

"Abi was cross about something and when she is cross she likes to spank and i was nearest Sir, and still had my knickers down."

They all, except Lee whose bottom it was, and Abi, who knew there would be a consequence,stifled a chuckle.

"Third spanking."

"Please Sir, i forgot myself, and after 2 spankings who would remember, i accidentally, not on purpose..."

"Has Joe to spank it out of you girl?"

"No Sir, i said the F word."

PaPa looked at MaMa and she took him the soap water and a bowl.

Lee began to cry.

PaPa opened the bottle poured half a glass full, "Gargle for 10 seconds."

She managed 5 seconds and gagged and spat it into the bowl.

SMACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

He poured a second,

SMACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Third

SMACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

She managed the fourth, well 9 seconds but they all felt it was close enough.

"After your spanking and strapping i will ask Joe to cane you 5 stripes as i believe the F word has been used the day before too Lee."

Nods

"Pardon?"

"Yes PaPa Sir."

I added a stroke for the nod, 6 Joe."

"Yes Sir.

"You will be mindful no extras are earned in a spanking as you give as you need during the spanking. I always feel the cane should only be used for a punishment."

All looked at Lee, she looked down.

"I know you have already spanked the girls and you were saying you also put your 2 younger sisters over your knee when needed, so please oversee your girl gentlemen."

As before girls and you 2 gentlemen, private or together.

Lee tried not to show any face movements but all had been naked many times.

The boys brought down a chair each, that was their answer, and the girls moved to the right of their fiance's.

"Over you go Lee, looks like your in for a long session"

"Yes Sir, i deserve it too" She kissed his cheek as she went over, she gripped the bottom cross rail and shuffled her feet apart.

Alan patted his knee and Abi went over, no kissing, no ceremony and her bottom well up.

Both were spanked as PaPa walked round, "Don't forget the backs of their legs boys."

That produced tears almost instantly, but the boys did not know these girls new all the tricks of the trade for a little leniency.

PaPa caught the boys eyes and they stopped and stood their girls up.

The boys noticed the girls nipples stretching their tits they were so hard.

"You may use the settee arm, still over your knee, table edge or 2 pillows."

"Prepare for the belt Lee."

She moved to the settee arm, Abi went to the table corner.

"Gentlemen, I am assuming you will use the belt double, open its more like a whips action, ideal for a punishment spanking.

Please set the count in your heads and you know how to keep count."

"Lee, remove my belt for your belting."

All looked stunned.

She was still shaking and sobbing but undid it carefully and pulled it gently through his trouser loops, she bent it double, kissed it and passed it to Joe, he took it in both hands and kissed her forehead.

She walked back and waited to be told to go over.

Alan had her face him as he removed his belt and doubled it, she turned and went to the corner of the table.

PaPa knew why, she would use it as a clit rubbing post, he whispered in Alan's ear and when she bebt over she got a strike across her back.

"Aghhhhhhhh."

"Move along the table Abi, its a correction and not a pleasure for you. You too will have six with the cane."

"Yes Sir, sorry Sir, i was foolish.

Both were strapped, 20 each and allowed to stay down to compose.

The girls heard PaPa going to his cane cupboard and walking back.

"I know you gentlemen have used the cane during the girls maintenance before but with respect would remind you to test all new canes, to you, across your own fingers to ascertain your stroke.

"The count we are working to is 6 Abi, i will be caning you at a good pace, any missed numbers and the stroke does not count."

"Yes Sir."

"Hold tight Lee love, Whoosh crack, whoosh crack, "Owwww," Whoosh crack, "Owwwww sir," Whoosh crack, "Nooooo" Whoosh crack, Aghhhh, Last one, it will be very hard, WWWHHHOOOSSSHHH CCCRRRAAACCCKKK,

"FFUUCCKKK,"

"Stay down." he picked up his belt and whipped her 10 lashes open ended from neck to heal.

MaMa was in tears as Lee screamed.

For all the pain she never once moved.

Tap, Tap, Tap, Tap, WHOOSH CRACK, 1 Sir, thank you Sir. Abi was after merit points, but it never worked.

Tap, Tap, Tap, Tap, WHOOSH CRACK, 2 Sir, thank you Sir. "Ouch, Ouch, Ouch."

Tap, Tap, Tap, Tap, WHOOSH CRACK, 3 Sir, thank you Sir. "Please Sir."

Tap, Tap, Tap, Tap, WHOOSH CRACK, 4 Sir, thank you Sir. "Please i will be so good, owwwww."

Tap, Tap, Tap, Tap, WHOOSH CRACK, 5 Sir, thank you Sir. "Noooooooooooooooooo."

Tap, Tap, Tap, Tap, WWHHOOSSHH CCRRAACCKKKKKK, FUCKING HELLLLLLLLL.

Alan through all the spanking was very laid back, he let her settle.

"On the table Abi." Could i trouble you for the next sized can up please Sir?"

"I was just on my way for the Senior."

Abi heard PaPa, "Please Sir no, please no.

Alan was not confident enough to use it and stepped, "Please Sir, if you would."

PaPa obliged, "May i suggest 4 Alan?"

"Sounds spot on Sir."

"Clasp hands Abi."

Tap, Tap, Tap, Tap, WHOOSH CRACK, Aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, Her bottom striped and bruised immediately.

Tap, Tap, Tap, Tap, WHOOSH CRACK, "OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW, This time also a spec of blood

Tap, Tap, Tap, Tap, WHOOSH CRACK, "Abi began to wretch with sickness, she screamed as the senior struck on such a small bottom.

Alan stepped forward, "Thank you Sir, i am happy with the 3 given."

Lee's hand went up, Joe acknowledged. Still sobbing Lee spoke "PaPa, is there any of that soap water left for potty mouth?"

Even Abi forced a chuckle though still screaming.

"Gentlemen, sooth your girl please, you may use my room or if you want to split, MaMa's room too.

They all went into PaPa's room.

Joe did not close the door so PaPa and MaMa could here everything.

MaMa walked towards PaPa and hugged him, and that's another reason i love you so much Sir, you are so clever and compassionate.

"Sir, please may we go to your room when we are alone, i feel a little stress coming on?"

"It will be the stress of seeing your girls beaten."

"Yes Sir, something like that."

************

Kitty returned at 9.00 with her belt and stripped before being told.

"Come here girl."

Kitty walked towards her, head down.

Abi took a nipple in each hand and squeezed and squeezed, Kitty screamed, "Did i say strip?"

"Nooooooo Ma-am."

Abi slapped her face 4 times, dress girl.

Kitty did not wear a bra and she had left her pants in her room knowing they would be coming off anyway so put her dress over her head.

"Strip girl." Kitty stripped.

"Looks like your belly is the only white bit left, 20 across the belly it is."

Abi took aim and laid the first over her belly button.

She was now quite an expert after using it on Lee these past 3 years and the 2 boys of late.

Kitty stood well for them, hands behind her head and almost perfectly still.

Abi gave her 20 reasonably hard lashes, she moved back 3 times.

"5 Extras on each pussy lips, lay on your back legs wide.

"Hold her legs open please Lee."

"Why me Abi?"

"Because you will be next if you dont."

Lee thought that a fair assessment.

She got off the settee and held her legs open as wide as her arms would go, "Sorry Kitty."

"Its ok, i quite like it, shhhhh."

crack, crack, crack, crack, crack, on her right lip brought shrieks from Kitty and instant swelling.

She got exactly the same on the other lip.

"I will give you 5 extra."

Kitty new better than to question her.

Abi knelt and place the first on the peak of her hood, now that did make her wiggle.

"I said hold her tight Lee or else."

The second over the first the last 3 straight down the middle of her slit.

"Let go please Lee, and thank you."

"Get up and dress, then you may go."

"Back here tomorrow night to be caned for not wearing underwear, now get out."

"That was pretty severe Abi had she been so bad?"

"No of course not, but did you know she is 'doing' Ben and Tom twice a day?"

"Wow, no i did not, i bet her squeals tomorrow are not from cumming."

"So do you think Kitty has learnt anything from this episode Lee?"

"Yes Ma-am, not to fuck with Miss Abi."

They both laughed as Lee went back over Abi's knee.

DonBrown
DonBrown
231 Followers