You Tell Me Thank You

Story Info
Good girls say Thank You Daddy.
921 words
2.68
5.2k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have you enter our bedroom naked except for My collar on you and heels. you walk to the end of the bed and stand with your head down, hands behind your back, legs spread open. you're standing so still until I join you. Time stands still while you wait.

I enter our bedroom, close and lock the door. your head remains down. I walk over to you, taking my time to run my hands over your body, teasing your holes. I inspect every inch of your body. When I am satisfied, I step back and tweak your nipples to get them hard. I place nipple clamps on your nipples. I slap your ass to make sure you are aware of me. I take the leash and clip it to My collar and lead you to the edge of the bed. I have you remove the heels.

I sit on the bed as you stand in front of Me. you hear Me tap My lap. you assume the position on My lap, laying across My lap. My hand lands softly on your left ass cheek, as you squirm on My lap. I rub your ass slowly for a while, but this just excites you as you are craving My touch.

I slowly build you up with spankings, from one ass cheek to the other. Ten in total. Each time, you say "Thank You Daddy". The skin color on your ass has gone from a soft white to a slight pink. I then pick up the new leather paddle I had picked up earlier. The smell of new leather is intoxicating. Again, another ten paddles in total. Each time, you say "Thank You Daddy". your ass is now a bright red. The last few times, you are barely gasping "Thank You Daddy".

I then grab your ass cheeks, one in each hand, and playing with them. Squeezing them and pinching them until you moan out and squirm from the sensations. I bend down and bite your left ass cheek making you gasp in shock. I spank the same spot I just bit, turning My attention to your right cheek and biting it. I again, spank the same spot I had just bitten. I squeeze your cheeks again saying "I love marking you as mine".

I slide my hand between your legs and feel how wet you have become. Pulling My hand away as your pussy literally drips on the floor. I stand you up, taking the leash in My hand, and leading you back to our bed. I take the nipple clamps off of you and suck each nipple until they are hard again. I then pinch them between My fingers and lean down and kiss you. I continue to kiss you as I continue to roll, pinch and tease your nipples.

I place a blindfold on you and put in earplugs. I gently instruct you to lay face down on the bed, and tie you spread eagle to our bed. I leave you for a short while but to you, it seems like forever. The next thing you know is that you feel an ice cold sensation against your pussy. you gasp and say "Please Daddy, fuck your baby girl with the ice". I rub the ice on the outside for a little bit then take it away causing you to moan out of frustration. After a moment, I place the ice cube on your inner thigh and slide it up to your pussy, sticking it just inside of your pussy to tease you, then down the other leg. you continue to wiggle and moan and beg me to fuck you with the ice. Finally, I slide the ice cube inside your pussy, leaving it there and walk away.

I come back a moment later with a second ice cube and start rubbing your clit with it. I add a third ice cube to your asshole. I slide it in and out of your ass while still rubbing your clit with the other ice cube. you are moaning and begging to cum. I remove the ice cubes and walk away.

After a few minutes, I come back and untie you and take the blindfold off. I take the earplugs out and you hug me and we kiss for a few minutes. I instruct you to lay back on the bed, on your back this time. I climb on top of you, position your legs and you start moaning immediately as I fill you up with my cock in your ass. "Yes Daddy, fuck your baby girl, please Daddy", you say to me. I grab your hands and place them above your head.

I slowly slide my cock in and out of you as you moan with pleasure. "Daddy", you cry out. you keep moaning and telling me that you want me to stay inside of you forever. When you can't take it anymore, I allow you to cum as I cum in your ass at the same time. you cry out in pleasure.

I slide my cock out of you. I position your legs down towards the bed. I climb on top of you and hold your legs together with my legs as you wrap your arms around me, you cum hard. Shaking with pleasure running through your body. Afterwards, I kiss your forehead. Holding onto each other, waves of pleasure surging through us. I lean into your right ear and say "I love you, baby girl. you are mine, forever."