New Master

Story Info
A story of submission to a new master.
1.3k words
4.36
8k
2

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gary_4_u
gary_4_u
279 Followers

This story is partially true but is also a fantasy I hope will soon happen in reality.

I signed up for Grindr and had only been on it a couple of days when I was contacted by a real life Master. Now I am and listed myself truthfully as a submissive bottom. I was somewhat elated to have captured this man's attention. We soon met.

After some friendly general conversation and then turning to our likes, needs and wants of a more sexual nature we established some preliminary boundaries. We also did some mutual body explorations albeit remaining fully clothed to our mutual satisfaction. When we parted ways we had decided to continue with a future and more explicit meeting in the near future. This would be a sexual adventure for me as I have never been with a true Dom before.

Now for my fantasy of what I would enjoy from this.

I open up my hook up site and find a message from Master. All it says is a time. I know what this means and immediately prepare myself to be used for his pleasure. We already have a designated meeting place set up for this and I dutifully arrive right at the designated time. I enter and remove my clothing and kneel, waiting for Master to appear and direct me further.

The wait is short and I am told to stand up. He puts his collar on me and attaches his lead to it. Then he leads me to his play room. With this being my first time here he gives me a tour of the room and its equipment. It is well equipped with many toys. He tells me that after I suck the cum from his cock we will be going to a sex club and I will be his sex slave while there. I will do whatever he tells me to do.

He has me kneel in front of him and he pushes his cock into my mouth. Holding my head he begins fucking my mouth until he fills it with his seed. He holds me like this until I have swallowed every drop. We return to where I left my clothes and he tells me to put them on. Then he leads me out to his car. I don't know what to think being led outside by a leash in public but follow along. As we get to his car a neighbor greets him. I panic some but have nowhere to go. This neighbor comes over and asks him if I am a new slave to which he replies yes would you like to sample him.

Master tells me to get on my knees and take care of his friend. His friend pulls his cock out and shoves it into my mouth while I am kneeling beside the car in the driveway for anyone passing by to see. He doesn't take long to give me a mouthful of his cum then moves away. Master tells me to get in the car.

An hour later we arrive at the club. Master pays our way in and we go to the locker area where we remove our clothes. Master then puts on his leather gear while I put on my cum slut hood and await his instructions. As soon as Master is dressed he handcuffs my hands to my cock and balls and leads me out into the club.

He tells me that he has posted a message to the website for the club that he will be here with his slave for all to use so I should get a good work out while we are here. As we walk through the various areas he is greeted by many men that know him. Most of them play with my cock and pinch my nipples as well as finger my hole some telling Master that they will use me when he is finished showing me around. My cock is rock hard and dripping already.

Master takes me to glory holes and tells me to have a seat and to suck any cock that comes through the hole. He hangs the leash through the hole so anyone looking will know I am on the other side for them to use.

Immediately someone pulls on the leash pulling my face to the hole. Then they push their cock into my open mouth still holding the leash so I can't back away. It doesn't take long before I taste his seed as it fills my mouth. This is done again by someone else as soon as I have finished with the first cock. I hear Master telling someone to step in behind me and fuck my ass while someone else fucks my mouth and I am soon being spit roasted.

When this action slows down we move on to another area of the club. Master tells me to get into a sling and promptly attaches my hands and feet to the straps. He then lowers the end where my head is so my mouth is available as well as my ass. I am soon filled at both ends with hard cocks. I take many loads of cum this way.

After I have been used in the sling for a while he takes me out of it and we move around the club once again. I notice new faces and many of those before have left. Master tells me that we will remain here for another couple of hours as a new crowd has replaced those from when we got here. We stop at many of them and Master tells them that I am here for their pleasure. He has told me that whenever he stops to speak to anyone I am to kneel which I do. Many of them slide their cocks into my waiting mouth so I can suck on them while they visit with Master.

When we have gone into a very dark area I feel hands touching me all over as we slowly move around. When my eyes finally adjust and I can see a little I find that we are in a maze and men are standing in corners waiting for someone like us to come through so they can play in the dark with them. One of these men is a big black man with a very large cock. He tells Master he wants to fuck me and I am told to face the wall and bend over.

The man moves against my back and I feel his cock pressing against my ass crack. He works it into my hole and then reaches around me and pinches my nipples as he pushes all the way into my hole. I moan softly as he does this and he starts telling me how he is going to fuck me hard and breed me with his superior black seed. He is going to make his fuck toy and I will soon be begging him to spill his seed into my hungry hole.

He starts fucking me harder and I am indeed telling him to fuck me harder and breed me. He finally pushes deep into me and as he stops moving I feel his hard cock pulsating as he shoots his black seed into me. He finally pulls his cock out of me and his cum runs out and down my thighs. He just walks away without another word.

Master then takes me further through this maze and I am fucked many more times by others before we leave it.

We then go back to the lockers and get dressed. Once in his car and headed back to his house Master tells me to lean over and suck his cock while we are driving down the freeway. As soon as he parks in the driveway he holds my head down and shoots his load into my mouth. Once again he holds my head down on his softening cock until I have swallowed all of his seed.

He removes the collar and tells me he will let me know when he wants me again.

gary_4_u
gary_4_u
279 Followers