New Master Ch. 02

Story Info
More sex with my new Master.
1.3k words
4.6
3.3k
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gary_4_u
gary_4_u
279 Followers

My Master messaged me and once again all it said was 9 tonight. I knew where. I prepared myself for what I was sure would be a lot of fucking in both my holes before this night would end for me.

I arrived at Masters right at 9 and the door opened as I was reaching for the door bell. I walked in and immediately began stripping. When I was naked he collared me and attached his leash. But unlike the last time he did not lead me anywhere. Instead he had me put on an overcoat so my nakedness was covered. He then grabbed a bag and led me out to his car. I knew better than to ask where we were going so I didn't.

A short time later we arrived at an adult bookstore that was in the sketchy area of the city. He told me to leave the coat in the car and then he cuffed my hands behind me and led me into the back door. As we walked through the place I drew plenty of hungry looks.

We went into the arcade area and he took me into a booth with a glory hole on both sides. He sat me down in the chair and pulled out his cock. He told me to suck his cock. As I began sucking his cock he was telling me how I was a good cock sucker and how I was going to be sucking and fucking a lot of cocks tonight while we were here. Before I could suck the cum out of them he pulled out of my mouth.

He told that he was going to check out the rest of the place and for me to take care of any cocks coming through the holes in the walls. He left the door open a little as he walked out. It wasn't long before there was a hard cock sticking through one of the walls so I bent over and took it into my mouth. As I was sucking this cock I heard someone enter my booth. I couldn't see who it was but soon had a hand pinching one of my nipples. As I was moaning onto the cock in my mouth it exploded its cum right down my throat.

When I moved back from the wall I was told to stand up. The man in my booth moved the chair out of the way and turned me around so I was facing the other wall. There was another cock sticking through that hole. I was pushed down and told to suck it. It grew to be very big as I sucked it into my mouth.

Before too long I felt the man behind me lifting my ass up and felt some cold lube being applied to my hole. Then as I was sucking the big cock in my mouth I felt the head of a cock start rubbing along my crack. Then it pushed into my hole. As I tried to move away from it he grabbed my hips and pulled me back and onto his cock. He then pushed it all the way into me and stopped so I could get used to it.

When he started fucking me every time he pushed in it would force my head against the wall and the cock I was sucking would start into my throat. This cock suddenly swelled and throbbed as it emptied its balls into my mouth. I couldn't keep up with it and some of the cum was running out of my mouth and down my chin.

Now the cock fucking me drove deep and hard into my hole and then started shooting its seed into me. When this man was done he just pulled out and zipped up then left without saying a word. However I felt another cock push into my now well used hole right away and he began pounding me hard and fast. He didn't even last a minute before I felt another load filling me again.

When this man left Master had returned and told me I was doing good but still a lot of cocks to service tonight. He took the leash and led me out of the booth and we walked back out into the store area. I had cum running down my thighs and on my face as we walked around. It was now that I noticed two black men watching us.

They came over and started talking to Master. He told him okay and led me back into the booth area. We went further in this time and all the way in the back was a much larger booth with a couch in it. The two black men followed us in but left the door open.

As soon as they were in the booth they pulled their pants down and out flopped two very large black cocks. They weren't hard yet but were still massive. Master told me to get down and make them both hard so he could watch them fuck me. I switched back and forth from one black cock to the other one until Master told me to bend over the arm of the couch.

One of the black men got in front of me and had me keep sucking his cock while the other one started fucking my ass. They then began swapping places and kept fucking me at both ends for at least twenty minutes until the one fucking my ass held me tight against him and unloaded his seed as deep as he could inside my ass.

The one fucking my mouth then switched places and as I cleaned his friends cock he fucked me hard until he too filled me with his cum. When they left I noticed there were several men in the doorway that had been watching and stroking their cocks. Master told to not be shy and come on in and get some of my ass and mouth too.

For the next hour I constantly had a cock in both holes and cum all over me and dripping out of my mouth and ass.

After this it seemed like the crowd disappeared and we were left alone. It was now that another man came in and told us he was closing and had locked the doors but before we left he too wanted to sample my talents. Master told me to take good care of him so he would welcome us back again sometime.

He then shoved his cock all the way into my ass with one stroke and started right in fucking me as hard as he could. I am glad he wasn't the first one to use my ass because his cock was not only long but very thick and the way he was fucking me now would have destroyed my ass had he fucked me like this before everyone else had loosened it up.

When we were leaving out the back door Master gave him his phone number and told him that if he ever wanted to set up a proper gang bang of me to call him and we would be back. He said he would do that as it would be good for business if he had a regular cum slut for his customers to fuck and suck them off.

Master had put a towel on the seat of his car so I wouldn't ruin it with all the cum leaking from my ass as he drove us back to his house. Once back he took me inside and told me to go shower and then return to his living room.

When I returned to him he told me I would spend the night with him.

While the night was spent peacefully sleeping he did wake me up in the morning working his hard cock into my ass and giving me my first load of the day. When he finished he told me that since it was Saturday morning he was going to invite some friends over for a party tonight and I would be expected to make myself available to one and all.

gary_4_u
gary_4_u
279 Followers