All Comments on 'New Material'

by evildigz

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
VirginiawildVirginiawildabout 12 years ago
Good start

I am curious about the fabric and why the Aunt encouraged the young women to model them.

At the end, the pace got a little frenzied and it lost energy in the confusion.

evildigzevildigzabout 12 years agoAuthor
Thanks for feedback virginiawild

The premise is that the young women are being paid to perform an evaluation of a fabric that has just been developed. I was hoping that would be apparent from the dialogue, but unfortunately it may not be that clear. The setup is a little contrived.

The pacing does seem frenzied toward the end. The part of the story that interested me is the build up. I wanted to finish with a pay off, but that's probably not the right approach and it doesn't seem to have worked as well as I'd wanted.

fleetusafleetusaabout 12 years ago
Technically very interesting

The fabric concept was very interesting and may happen in fewer years than we could understand.

The sex could have been better developed so maybe the Aunt will try it again with another test audience.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Agreed...but...

Agree with all the comments, the Author's too. But, a 2nd chapter could quickly remedy the frenzied finish of the first. There are a lot of unanswered questions. (And by the way, I got it that the Aunt was paying them to try out the slips - loud and clear).

Questions

Does the new material impact their disposition towards each other - that is, does it make them more likely to have sex?

Does the new material reduce inhibitions? Probably, since they start by having sex in front of each other. Especially the new couple.

Does it reinforce latent or submerged desires, or create new desires? Lesbian desires only? Hope so.

What if they hadn't removed all of their underclothes? Would the effect have been reduced or nullified?

Is there anything that could go wrong with the new material? Can it get out of control?

How long does it last? What if it gets wet? How easy is it to tear? What if you take it off during...

Are there other pieces available, such as a bra, panties, stockings, garter belt, g-string, choker, etc.?

This idea could really take off. I liked the story and hope you take it to the next level. Especially liked the tribbing, or grinding. Was interested if there was more than 4 fingers going to be used...such as a gentle, but intense fisting? Strapon (hopefully the strapless type) made of the same material??? :-)

The characters are the key - what do they think of the material? And of each other after chapter 1?

Looking forward...

evildigzevildigzabout 12 years agoAuthor
Thanks for feedback and advice

Wow, anonymous has a lot of interesting ideas. For me, the interesting aspect of the story and the reason I wanted to write it is the visual and psychological impression of something that looks painted on, but isn't. I was less interested in the sex itself, but it didn't seem fair to the reader to build a lot of tension and not have it released. I'll try to learn from others here how to make it flow more naturally.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Great Concept

I love to read various lesbian stories, The concept was so very unique. Could definatly use a sequal. I think the aunt wants some benifits for paying them to try the products,

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous