New Neighbor

Story Info
Moving in.
972 words
3.85
16.5k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I recently moved into a new apartment about an hour from my hometown. I am a smart, big busty black girl with ass for days with thick strong thighs. I moved for college and was eager to get my own place and experience some freedom! As I was moving in, my neighbor came out to smoke. I watched him as he watched me.

"Hi, I'm Susan!"

He was tall, thin, and light skinned older man in his forties. I glanced at his crotch in his sweatpants I could tell he was packing heat. He had no shirt on and wore house shoes, as if he had just gotten out of bed. I had experiences with men my age before but found that they were immature. I wondered what he would be like in bed as I fiddled with moving boxes and books in my hatchback.

"Hey, I'm AJ!"

He asked if I needed any help with my boxes and I declined as I gathered my schoolbooks from the car. I watched his body glisten in the sun, and as he peered at me as he placed a joint between his pursed lips.

"Do you smoke?"

He held out the joint and my insides started to quiver.

"Yes indeed!"

I put down my books and waved him over into my new apartment as we sparked one up. He leaned in and tried to kiss me. I played coy as I took a long drag from the joint and laughed. I passed the joint back to him and leaned over my bookshelf; I could feel his eyes linger across my ass.

"You so fine! I'm married but we have an open relationship," AJ blurted.

I was hesitant but had not had sex in six months. I did not want to start out as the neighborhood floosy, but his weed was good and he was so sexy, I could hardly contain myself. I cleared my throat and went into a box in my room. I pulled out my furry handcuffs I had ordered as a joke along with my new silver bullet.

"You look like you've been in these before," I giggled as I waved the handcuffs at him. I hid the bullet behind my back.

AJ started rubbing his crotch. I could tell he was well endowed, and my pussy was wet for it.

"That's what I'm talking about! I like it when a woman takes control!"

He smiled hard at me with two gold teeth in the front. I traced his tattoos with my eyes then slid my finger over the big one of a woman's name in cursive across his chest. I ran my nails across his nipples, and he shuddered. He stroked himself though his pants as we both laughed. He leaned in again with a long tongue and kissed me. He rubbed his crotch against mine and I could feel myself getting wetter and wetter. I could not wait any longer, so I stripped off my pants and panties, made sure the door was locked and put my bullet against my clit.

AJ watched from the couch and coached me through to orgasm while he played with his dick. I watched hard from across the living room as he cupped his balls with one hand while stroking with the other.

"Come for daddy baby!"

I could feel the colored waves of orgasm shoot through my body as I watched him play. His thick eight-inch bone throbbed in his meaty hand. My heart pounded as my bullet whirred against my clit. My whole body shook as I watched him spurt a fat line of jizz. I jumped up and lapped it from his belly as he leaned back on my couch.

"You like a woman in control, eh?"

I tossed aside my bullet and picked up my handcuffs and latched his arms in behind his back. He nodded and cupped my breasts under my shirt. I lifted a nipple into his mouth and fed him my tit like a baby. He drooled across my breast and suckled there for a moment. I threw my head back in excitement as his teeth ground down a little on my nipple. I could feel my pussy expand and contract the more that he sucked.

I leaned him backwards, his hands still cuffed, and took his big thick juicy dick into my lips. I teased at the head, darted my tongue against his mushroom cap and then swallowed him whole. I gagged a little and saliva fell from the sides of my mouth. I did not care. This was the first dick I had in six months and I wanted to make an impression.

"Yes baby, yes!" AJ exclaimed. "I'm gonna cum!"

I gagged his dick down hard and took the thick stream in. As he came, I coughed and tried to swallow but he was so deep at the back of my throat all his cum and some of my lunch came back up. I jumped up and got a towel to clean him up. I wiped the puke and cum from his lap and asked him if he liked what I had done.

"Oh yes. You're a good little cocksucker."

After I took the cuffs off I was ready to see him out the door but we smoked another joint and he helped me put away some stuff. Just as we opened the door, my new landlord walked up. She was a small woman with a noticeably big mouth. She smoked menthol cigarettes and had fucked up teeth.

"I see you met AJ!"

I nodded, a little embarrassed about what had gone on minutes before she showed up at my doorstep. But I swear out of the corner of my eye I saw her slap AJ's ass on his way into his apartment!