New Neighbor

Story Info
Teachers rule.
1.6k words
4.03
15.9k
6
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
8157
8157
8 Followers

I was working in a small town in the Midwest after being discharged from the military and didn't seem to be catching a break in either the job or woman front. The economy has been up and down and I did find some work in a field I wanted. You can't complain since there are folks that don't. I was living in a trailer park where I was renting an old place, although it was clean. My luck turned the other day when a young lady moved in just down the street that was an elementary school teacher just out of college. I eventually made my way to meet her by pretending to be doing something outside when I saw her drive up. I introduced myself and she said her name was Belinda. She had just finished shopping and had a car full of groceries and offered to help her carry a few bags into her place. The ice was broken and we would see each other from time to time waiting for that right moment to get better acquainted.

Well as luck would have it something broke with her car and she knocked on my door asking if would look it over. I was able to make a quick fix, nothing major but Belinda was appreciative. She offered to cook me dinner this week and I gratefully accepted setting Friday night for our meal. I got cleaned up Friday night and made my way over to her place for dinner. I brought two bottles of wine with me to break the ice. She greeted me at the door looking great. She is a very petite blonde, I'll bet she doesn't weigh more than 110 pounds soaking wet. She had a nice figure for a short woman and a great big hug welcomed me into her place. I asked if there was anything I could do, and she suggested I open one of the bottles of wine I bought. I poured us two glasses and we spent time in the kitchen talking as she prepared the final pieces of our spaghetti dinner. Since I'm Italian that was just up my alley.

We sat down and enjoyed a great meal, not as good as my mom's but not half bad. We killed the first bottle of wine in no time and started into the second before finishing the meal. I was absolutely stuffed and beginning to feel the effects of the wine. Belinda being so small didn't take long to become giddy and talked a mile a minute. After I helped her clean off the table, we took a rest on her front room sofa. We talked about her job being a teacher and me just getting out of the military along with other topics while putting down that second bottle of wine. Soon we were sitting closer to each other and she smelled so damn good I was in heaven. As I looked at her, I leaned over and she met me in a short but nice kiss. She leaned back and sighed saying that was nice and I leaned forward again and we embraced again this time with more passion.

I held her face and gently touched her neck with my hands as we kissed. Belinda scooted closer to me and we were able to embrace body to body and started rubbing each other shoulders and backs as we kissed. After about five minutes of this I decided to test the waters and softly touched her breast through her blouse and bra. Belinda responded by breathing much more deeply and our kissing became more passionate. It wasn't long that I went to unsnap her blouse and take it off allowing me better access to her breasts. Belinda was rubbing my legs and would occasionally touch my cock through my jeans. As more time progressed, I removed her bra and saw that beautiful set of little melons I had been rubbing for some time. They were high, tight and very nicely shaped. Her dollar coin sized pink nipples looked great against her smooth white skin. I took my time and massaged those beauties for some time and she was making oohing and aahing sounds as I softly rubbed those breasts. I removed my shirt and Belinda commented that I had a nice fit body, one of the good things from being in the military. We embraced this way until I tried to unsnap her pants. She looked at me and said that we needed to change locations and the bedroom would be more comfortable.

We walked down the hall into her room and found a small, older full-sized bed. I barely fit on the mattress with her. I moved so we were at an angle and I was able to unsnap and remove Belinda's pants. Belinda had on a skinny little panties and she sported nice smooth legs. Soon I was moving my hands from those prefect little breasts to Belinda's legs and back. I leaned back and removed my pants and briefs in one quick movement. I returned to rubbing her and she wasted no time in stroking my dick to full length. I removed Belinda's panties and she was now as naked as me. I couldn't believe my luck, she was a natural blonde with a small short tuff of hair above her silky smooth pussy. She had the smallest pussy lips I have ever seen and managed to get a finger into her at first.

She was getting more and more excited as well as me and our passion was smoking hot. I spent a long time getting to know this new pussy. What a marvel of workmanship this woman was. She was like a diesel engine, now that I had her warmed up she could run hot, long and hard. It wasn't long before I moved on top of her to get my dick in that pussy. I placed it at the front of her pussy and started pushing, but no go, she was too tight and needed more lubrication if this was going to work. I suggested we moved into a 69 position where she could blow me and I could warm her up.

I got to where Belinda was on top of me and she started to suck on my dick but she didn't really show initially the finer skills. She was just kind of kissing the top and licking around the shaft in a rather blah fashion. I was munching away at that blonde topped pussy and getting a finger up inside Belinda. She was grinding and thrusting her hips to meet my licking and dittling. After a couple minutes Belinda started to warm up a little and she started sucking much harder and was doing a better than average job at slurping down my dick. After about ten minutes, I turned Belinda over and had her lay on her back while I placed my razer hard dick at her pussy entrance. I pushed hard to get the tip inside and she moaned with approval. I started pushing harder now and could get several inches or so in and slowly over time getting better than half inside. She was tight like a vise and was moaning by going uh, uh, uh with every thrust. I was able to get about seven inches in over the course of the next few minutes and Belinda started shaking and her breathing was rapid with lots of noise making. We both climaxed together and she was one snug little gal.

We laid there with my dick in her for a while then rolled away to catch our breath and talk about our fun. After about 30 minutes of conversion and cuddling my dick was starting to get hard again and she made a comment that the big boy wanted to play huh?

I replied, he wants to play in your yard any time. Belinda stroked me to full hardness and I spent more time rubbing her thin lipped pussy getting it ready for round two. I was able to penetrate Belinda much easier this time and she was happy to lay back and enjoy another session of our love making. I took my time with slow deep strokes and held her closely making these a moment to remember. After about ten minutes she started moaning louder and went off which sent me off as well. We laid closely for some time, then drifted off to sleep. I awoke in the morning with the sound of her cooking breakfast and the smell of bacon throughout the house. I kissed her good morning and she asked how I slept last night and I replied, safe and sound in your arms of course. After breakfast we said our goodbyes and I went home to thank my lucky stars. We got back together on weekends or occasional Friday nights for about another month. Then one weekend, her old boyfriend showed up and said he had made a big mistake to leave her and begged her to take him back. She told him we had dated a few times and that she would think it over for about a week or two, during that time period I tried my best to convince her to drop that bastard with no luck. I did give that tight blonde pussy some good loving while we were together and made sure she was well satisfied. I think she might have been using me as leverage against her boyfriend. It wasn't long after that, Belinda moved out of her place back home and I never saw her again. My recommendation is never turn down a teacher, they can always teach or be taught a thing or two....

8157
8157
8 Followers