New Neighbor: Shelley Takes His Ass

Story Info
Steve's cock obsession grows as the wife pops his cherry.
11.7k words
4.79
50.8k
50

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/25/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rimaday
rimaday
1,850 Followers

Note to reader. This story is part of a series that follows a straight married man's decent into submission and a growing obsession for cock. Along the way his wife discovers her own needs to express her alpha personality and helps him out. If you choose to read on, I hope you enjoy.

***

It seemed like lunch time would never come. The memory of sucking my neighbors sweaty cock this morning was in 4K high definition in my mind. I could not stop thinking about how he felt my mouth. I needed to find an outfit like the woman in the video wore, if I wanted that hot hard cock in my mouth again.

I slipped out a bit early and headed to the Hustler store. They had a good selection of lingerie, but I could not find a good match for the two-piece ruffled nighty the gorgeous young lady wore. I was ready to move on when I noticed the huge variety of dildo's they had.

I found myself drawn in to the area comparing them to John's cock as I looked. I recalled the one John found in my wife Shelley's drawer. When I held it in my hand, I thought how huge it was compared to my five and a half incher. I thought I felt inadequate holding the dildo, but little did I know my neighbor John was every bit as big.

The mental image of him pounding my wife while she came in screaming ecstasy filled my head until it was replaced with the image of him in my mouth. I walked through the menagerie of artificial cocks and envisioned the times my wife pleasured herself with her oversize dildo. I wondered how she felt after that when we made love. Now she had John to satisfy her every Friday Night...

I got myself out of the store and headed for Victoria's secret. As I started down the road, I saw Shelley's car pass the other direction. She did not appear to have seen me. There was no luck at Victoria's Secret either, so I rushed back to work 13 minutes late from my lunch break.

My mind drifted back to the image of the woman from the video, how beautiful she looked in the lingerie and how eagerly she sucked that cock. Then it hit me, I was so occupied with my mission; I never ate lunch. My mind had me convinced, I could still taste his cum. Then as my stomach rumbled with hunger, I experienced my first cum burp. It was not pleasant and managed to put my mind back on track for work. I wolfed down a snickers to get rid of the taste and keep me going through my shift.

When I got to my car, the replay of this morning was back on the mental big screen and had my cock stiffening yet again. As I shopped, it disturbed me, just how arousing it was imagining wearing the lingerie for John and Shelley. I tried Macy's and several of the stores in the mall with no luck.

So, I went on line and found something similar at Fredericks of Hollywood. There were a couple stores in Dallas that had it in stock. I got home at almost 10 PM. I had spent over four hours to find the closest outfit for him. I remained in a semi hard state most of that time.

I actually had to stuff some tissues in my panties because pre-cum soaked through my scrubs. The outfit I found was similar in design but where hers was gossamer and frilly, the one I found was satin and not so transparent. But it had the same, small panty with three-inch integrated ruffled skirt. If a skirt could be three inches long. It also had a low cut short sleeved crop top with ruffled frill along the bottom and sleeves.

When I touched it and imagined the feel of the satin material against my cock and nipples, I knew I had to have it. I gladly paid the ninety dollars and could not wait to try it on for him the next morning. What was wrong with me, I wondered.

Shelley had a 12-hour midnight shift again and it seemed to take me forever to get to sleep. I was wearing a frilly hipster pantie with lace frill and cotton panel in front and my hard-on could barely be contained. I wanted to jack off badly but, a twisted part of me wanted to hold off and impress him with the amount of cum I would unload in my panties.

I woke ten minutes before my alarm. My shift was not until three, but he expected me to be there at the end of his morning run. The salty taste of his sweat mixed with his manly scent made it all the more exciting. I put on the lingerie and threw on some gym shorts and a T-shirt to cover them. I watched out the window with my cock semi hard waiting for him to return home.

My heart raced when he turned the corner and I was almost on his heals when he reached his front door. He looked back over his shoulder.

"Morning Stevie, you're an eager little cock sucker this morning. Did you get the outfit?" He asked smugly as he held the door open.

"Yes John," I replied cheerfully.

"You like wearing it don't you Stevie?" I stepped in and he motioned for me to stay near the front door.

"You're a little cock hungry slut aren't you Stevie?"

I hated that those words made my cock pulse. "Yes John."

He had made his way down the hall and into the kitchen. Then he positioned a chair with a view down the hall to the front door. Good, now strip down to your new nighty and drop to your hands and knees, like a good little cock whore, Stevie."

Shamefully, I did as command with a full hard-on, imagining his stiff sweaty cock in my mouth. I removed my shirt and let it drop, and then pushed my shorts down and off.

"Hold on Stevie, before you kneel and crawl to me, turn and let me see you," He said smiling. "Oh that's pretty Stevie. Look how hard that little clitty is. You have turned into a complete cock whore, haven't you?" he said spreading his legs.

He wore a pair of loose-fitting gray gym shorts and when he spread his legs, he revealed a pair of red boxer briefs with his cock bulge outlined down the left leg. I felt powerless to resist. I needed to feel that hard hot cock in his mouth again. Being called a cock whore only excited me more, and I dutifully dropped to all fours and crawled toward John.

My breathing quickened as I got closer. The thought of peeling of those shorts and uncovering John's man cock combined with the silk rubbing my boner had me on the verge of cumming already.

"Are you a cock whore Stevie?" He asked softly.

"Yes John," I whimpered.

"You feel pretty in that nighty, don't you?"

"Yes John, I do?"

"Do you want to cum in your panties with my cock in your mouth Stevie?"

I reached John and sat on my heels between his spread legs. "Yes John, I want to cum in my panties."

"A good cock whore begs for it Stevie." He said seductively.

"Please John! Let me suck you big fucking cock. I can't stop thinking about how hard and hot you were in my mouth. I need it please. I want to taste your hot cum knowing I made it happen." I panted as my heart raced.

"Do you think a pathetic whore like you deserves a man's cock Stevie?" He grinned and arrogant smile.

"No John, but I'll do whatever it takes. Please John, let me service your cock."

"I like you enthusiasm Stevie. Help me out of these shorts." He slid his ass to the edge of the chair.

I raised up and gripped his waist band on either side and began to peel down his shorts and underwear. First his dark bush came into view as I unwrapped my prize. His flaccid cock clung to his underwear from the sweat of his morning run. A wave of pleasure shot through me as he raised his ass, allowing me access to his manhood.

I stared at his dick longingly as I worked the shorts and underwear off and tossed them away. In awe of the fact that his limp cock hung over the edge of the chair a full two inches when my tip would not even touch the chair, I salivated at the sight of it.

"Can I please kiss it John?" I said looking longingly up at him.

He smiled. "You look so much like the girl in the video Stevie. Let's do this right."

He slid off the chair onto his knees with his torso upright and hips pushed slightly forward just like the man in the video. "Be the cock sucking sissy you were meant to be Stevie."

His cock hung down below his balls and I leaned in and extended my tongue. Then I raised the head with my tongue getting the salty warm sensation of his sweaty cock. The weight and warmth sent a tingle through me that nearly pushed me over the edge. The silk panties tickled my cock with every movement.

I opened my mouth to take him in and he slipped off my tongue. Then I quickly raised him again with my tongue and sucked his head into my mouth. The warm salty silky-smooth skin had my whole-body tingling and I moaned my approval. My tongue swirled against his cock as I sucked his length in feeling his balls against my lower lip.

In his flaccid state I could fit all of him in me and lapped my tongue at his wrinkled ball sack. I held his swelling cock in my mouth keeping my tongue in constant motion.

"That's it Stevie, worship it like the cock whore you are," He sighed and closed his eyes. I loved knowing I was responsible for his pleasure. I pulled out to his tip stretching his shaft and held him there tickling his sweet spot with my tongue. His eyes opened as he gasped. "Oh, that's so good Stevie..." He exhaled long and slow.

I pushed him back in struggling to touch his balls as he stiffened in my mouth.

"Daaaammmmmmnnnnn Stevie. Next t, time you, aahhhh, need her lipstick too. Oh fuuuck. That would loo, look so pretty." His eyes closed as I began to rock like the lady in the video, sucking his growing hard on and fucking him with my mouth.

I struggled to service him without letting my cock rub the silk panties, afraid I would cum too soon. It was so hot and huge; I couldn't believe how hard it could get. I loved the feel of his bulging veins against my lips and salty manly taste on my tongue. As I breathed through my nose, his musky man scent was too much. I was losing control...

"Oh, fuck Stevie, you got me fucking hard sweetie. You're gonna get your reward soon. Oh, Fuck, don't stop. Get ready to rub that little clitty sweetie.

It was too late. A taste of pre-cum washed over my tongue and my hips pumped like a dog in heat rubbing myself against the silk panties. I could barely hold onto his monster cock as my body spasmed in time with my throbbing cock. I whimpered on his cock as hot spunk pulsed into my panties in a wave of hot wetness.

"Don't you fucking st, stop you little cock whore!" he grunted. "You, oh fuck!" He took a huge gasp of air. "Came, to quick... Ahhhhh!" His raging hard-on began to spasm and he suddenly shoved me off as a blast of hot spunk hit my face.

I tried to take him back in, but he held me back and shot a second stream of his sweet nectar onto the floor. He pushed my forehead bending my head back and I watched helplessly as five more ropes of cum shot out onto the kitchen floor. He milked his cock, letting it all drop on the floor before shoving it back in my mouth to suck him dry.

After a moment he pushed me off again. "You don't deserve a cock like this you slutty little whore. You can't even keep from cumming in your panties and you didn't even touch yourself! Until you learn to control yourself, you'll need to get my cum from the floor like a little bitch dog. I want every drop licked up. Then you can suck your panties clean before you leave. Get to it Cock Whore!"

As I licked his spunk off the floor, he began to taunt me, slapping my ass as he spoke. "I wish you could see yourself Stevie. Your little clitty is getting stiff again I bet. You can't wait to add the lipstick, can you?"

As ashamed as I was, the image of the woman's bright red lips from the video taking his cock, did get me going again. Even as I could feel grit from the floor in my mouth, I continued to lap up his cum and imaging sucking him stiff again. He pointed at some spots I missed. "Every Drop Cupcake, that's liquid gold to you."

You don't deserve it but you're really gonna love the next video's Stevie. Its time we expand your horizons..."

When I finished, I stood up and looked helplessly at the bulge in his gym shorts, disappointed he had covered it up. "Let's see you clean your panties Cupcake."

To this day I don't understand how he made me love the humiliation, but even as I slid my cum soaked panties off, my inferior cock stiffened again. I stood up and began to lick them clean as he smiled smugly, knowing I was his cock whore.

He reached forward and shoved my panties in my mouth. "Suck 'em clean Stevie." Then he took my hand and placed it on his cock. "What are you Stevie?"

He felt so big and warm, I need that cock and he knew it. "I'm your cock whore John." I mumbled with a mouth full of panties and my cock at attention.

'You're going to learn some new ways to serve it Stevie. I'm going to send you two new videos, even though you came before I gave you permission this morning." He said sternly.

"Thank you, John." The absurdity of my muffled voice hit home, but the feel of his warm superior cock was all that mattered. Pleasing it was all I could think of.

"You will want to cum watching it and you have my permission. But you must text me and let me know every time you watch, and you must ask my permission every time you cum ok?"

My mind reeled, trying to imagine what was on the videos. I couldn't wait. My cock throbbed and the feel of him growing harder in my hand as he instructed me, had me in a frenzy again.

I stoked his cock through the shorts. "Yes John," I panted.

He stepped away. "Good, now off to work. I need to save up for servicing your beautiful wife on Friday. We'll explore the videos in depth next Monday morning Stevie. I need to hit the shower and get to work. I'll send your video's first.

He went up the stairs as smiling at me and shaking his head. "You really are kind of pathetic Stevie."

He was right. I stood with my panties in my mouth, boner in the air and silk woman's lingerie top and all I could think of at that moment was watching the videos, he picked for me.

I returned home and checked my e-mail. It had not come yet, so I showered and put on a pair of pink lace brief style panties. I lay on the bed with my laptop and cell phone.

My cock stirred with excitement when the e-mail was there. There were two attachments, so I texted.

Me: I'm gonna watch the first video.

John: Are you at work?

Me: No, I work afternoons today.

John: You're gonna love it.

I clicked on the link and it brought up a video. The image was a close up of a woman's ass. She was laying on her back with her legs crossed, knees to her chest and a black man's hand pressing the back of her thigh forcing her knees to her chest. Her shaved pussy bulged out between her closed thighs. His smooth black cock was shoved halfway in her ass and the word DOMINATED was across the screen.

The image brought back the memory of my anal porn obsession I had early in our marriage. Why did I tell him about that...? The arrow to play the video glared at me from the woman's stretched thigh. I thought about turning it off. I feared starting back on the path of porn obsession, but the fact I just sucked my neighbor's cock after watching him fuck my wife on Friday seamed to dwarf watching porn on the moral dilemma scale.

I lay on my side next to the lap top looked at my hard-on through the pink lace and hit the play arrow.

It started with a smiling Asian girl and the word relax. The fast beat music started and words, "You just wanna be, fucked, fucked, fucked..." This repeated three times and then the fourth time finished with ..."fucked in your ass" The rest of the video there were no more lyrics, just the relentless fast beat that seemed to keep time with every woman's ass getting fucked as the images and words flashed on the screen.

I was mesmerized by it. The first image was a woman lying on her side with her knees together and drawn up to her chest. She gripped her ass cheek and pulled it up exposing her asshole stretching it wide open. The words "It's time to..." appeared and the image switched to a beautiful brunette, on all fours, ass to the screen reaching behind shoving a thin blue butt plug in her ass rapidly fucking herself balanced on knees and left hand.

"Explore yourself..."

The image switched to a black cock pounding a woman's ass. "If you won't no one else will."

The images flashed, the woman spreading her asshole, a woman looking half in pain shoving a clear plastic beaded dildo up her own ass.

Then a hot young woman on her side in the knees up position fingering her own tight little asshole, followed by another woman fucking herself with a black but plug.

"Time to admit what you really want." An ass was getting pounded by a big black dick while she held a hot pink vibrator against her clit.

"Faster!... Ass needs ruined." Appeared as a black cock pushed into a woman's unlubed asshole.

"Start Small." Over the woman with the blue but plug fucking herself wildly. "Then go bigger." The image of the pounding black cock and the pink vibrator again.

My cock was stiff as I tried to read the words as they flashed and take in the images at the same time. It was four minutes and twenty seconds long and I wanted to watch it all before jacking off. The images seemed sexier every time

"Pain will become pleasure." The woman with the large beaded dildo was fucking herself faster and enjoying it.

"Go deeper" A woman bent over, straddling the arm of a couch getting fucked by a huge cock as her shaved wet pussy rubbed the leather armrest.

"Agony will become enjoyment." The face of the woman with the pink vibrator on her clit came into focus as he pounded her ass and she was in ecstasy.

The cute brunette on her side fingering herself appeared with the word "beginner." She shoved in a second finger and fucked herself faster.

This was replaced by the woman from the first image, with her knees pressed to her chest by the black man fucking hard and fast with his curved cock plunging tip to balls at incredible speed and the word "Expert!"

"Damn John, this if so, fucking good. Oh God I wanna fuck that ass." I said allowed.

The video blew away any of the anal porn I had seen six or seven years ago. The nonstop barrage of gorgeous asses getting fucked and fingered was incredible. I hit pause and texted John.

Me: Can I cum?

I talked to myself as I waited. "Fuck John Hurry, I need to cum again... please!"

I hit play waiting for his response.

The cute brunette was fingering her asshole like a machine gun as words appeared.

"Copy... Stare." I was staring at her tight little asshole as she pleasured herself.

Then the image of a big black cock fucking a woman on her back holding her legs up behind the knees as he hammered her with the words "Legs in the air"

The images flashed faster, ass after ass bent over, legs to the chest, on her side, all offering their asses to be fucked hard and fast. The words flashed by as fast as the image.

"Open that ass... soon you'll demand... 12 inches... of hard cock... It's your ass... do what you want.

Then the image of a lubed ass being rapid fire finger fucked... "Lube it up."

My cock throbbed as I waited for his text, talking to the babe lubing her ass hole. "Oh, fuck sweetie let me fill that ass for you," I grunted, "Please hurry John she needs my cock bad."

Pre-cum soaked through my panties as the images and words kept flashing by.

A woman fucking herself with a large but plug. "Fill that ass..."

I nearly came in my panties at the sight of a beautiful blond straddle a wide based bar stool that forced her ass out and legs wide. Her gorgeous ass was getting absolutely hammered as she feverishly sucked a huge cock at the same time. That image was immediately replaced by a sexy brunette in a red lace body suit with a giant hole exposing her ass and shaved pussy pushing herself against the ten-inch cock fucking her tight ass while she pulled her cheeks apart with her left hand.

rimaday
rimaday
1,850 Followers