All Comments on 'New Neighbor New Life'

by goingstrong

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great story with a lot of promise

Love the story, well described..I hope you continue the rest

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Skip to

The divorce chapter... you will eventually get there anyway

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Needs tags updated

I guessed that this was a cuck story from the title but please next time add more tags like "cuck", "cheating", "sloppy seconds", and so on. Most of us check the tags before we decide to read a story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Not 'Roll' Play

"Roll' play is where she dresses up as a bread roll and he spreads butter on her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
This Anonymous...

...Found it to be a great story. Hoping to read more of how they progress.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

It’s ROLE play

jtukeejtukeeover 4 years ago
good start

I enjoyed the story and am awaiting the next chapter. Divorce is too obvious. I hope you find a different path to share

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesover 4 years ago
Wish

I wish I could find my own Amy in my neighborhood. But she would need to be attracted to a fat old man. I'm no Rick - I'm just a guy with a dick! Great story! I hope you're enjoying your cuckold lifestyle. I wish my wife were into that. Actually, I just wish she were interested in any sex at all! Five stars for describing one of my fantasies.

R69runnerR69runnerover 4 years ago

Waiting for the next chapter.

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhinoover 4 years ago
Unbelievable!

The husband seemingly accepts the fact that his wife of 23 years is regularly cheating on him with their neighbour. He catches them and basically nothing.

No emotion or anger, no jealousy, no sadness. In fact almost no noticeable change in his demeanour whatsoever.

Cnj4funtimesCnj4funtimesover 4 years ago
Great Story

I totally get the kink and attraction. Lucky husband to have a hot wife that enjoys sex and responds to kink. If he is secure and it adds to your marriage, the relationship works and is a great positive. I would ignore the anonymous naysayers here. They don’t have the balls to list their ID’s tells you enough not to give them any consideration. Looking forward to hearing more please! Thank you for sharing your story.

Rwa4768Rwa4768almost 4 years ago

I enjoyed this story very much. I good cuckold husband will learn to enjoy eating a fresh creampie before having sex with his wife. Hope to read more soon.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

I'm not anonymous, and I'll also say that this is nothing but a cuck and whorewife story written for the mental midgets in the LW readership.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous