New Neighbor: Shelley Takes His Ass

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The words "Fuck that cock" Flashed followed by "You're gonna remember this"

I was shaking and panting. "Fuck John, please I need to cum..."

The blond on the bar stool was leaning on the counter as hot spunk shot on her asshole. "Bathed in cum... controlled by cock"

Back to the red body suit. "It's getting easier... push all the way in"

The blond straddling the bar stool rocking her cum soaked ass crack up and down smiling over her shoulder... "Time for another..." A new man steps in, shoves slowly in and starts fucking her. "Your gaping ass needs cum..."

Then a woman straddling a man, laying on him as his hands grip her ass cheeks spreading them wide. His hips moving at incredible speed, cock sliding from tip to balls and the words, "Repeat after me... I need... ass fucked... I'm a whore... I need my ass pounded."

Back to the barstool babe, getting fucked by the new guy. "Now finish what you started... Speed and power!"

A new beautiful ass appeared with a woman on her hands and knees, with a man standing over her, straddling her hips. His huge hairless balls and exposed shaved asshole hovered above her as he shoved eight inches straight into her. Her fingers move to her pussy as he pounds her. "You're gonna feel this for days... That's good... It means you'll remember what you are... a whore... "

Back to the barstool with another cock in her mouth getting double ended. "Made for fucking."

I was in a complete frenzy. "Oh God, where do they find these women. Please, let me fuck that ass. Damn it John! I need to cum!"

The image of the girl getting fucked from above came back and her hips rocked with rhythmic speed like I had never seen. The man stood still over her as she feverishly fucked his cock with hear ass. The words sent me to the edge, "It's time to fuck back!" The way her ass jiggled as she fucked him was the sexiest thing I had ever seen.

Then it jumped back to the red body suite. "Admit it... You want him... inside you"

"Oh, fuck john please!" I yelled as the image switched back to the magical ass and the cock from above.

He was pulled out dangling above her as her hand reached back and grabbed his cock. As she shoved him in the words, "Guide him in" flashed up. Then she began her hip motion again, I was done.

"Fuck it John, I'm gonna cum." I said reaching for my screaming cock.

As I did, the camera shifted to an aerial view of the lady fucking his cock. He held himself still and she wildly fucked his cock with her asshole while she fucked a second cock with her mouth. The words, "Such a good whore," appeared as I gripped my oozing boner.

"Oh sweetie, I think I love you." I said to the amazing blonde.

I nearly screamed as Shelley's voice boomed from behind me. "Not so fast Stevie"

I rolled onto my back to see my wife standing naked behind me. "Honey! I, a... John sent me this to watch, I, a." The video ended and a grid of images for other ass fucking videos popped up.

I was in shock, not sure what was happening. How long was she watching? Why was she naked? Was she going to let me fuck her ass?!! I thought to myself, "She is..." My shock turned to excitement, at the thought of living out that fantasy.

She sat a soft sided hand bag on the bed. "You're cock master has not given you permission, so apparently, you may not cum yet Stevie," she said sternly. "But that doesn't mean I can't be satisfied. Let's get those pretty panties off first."

Shelley jumped on the bed, straddled my knees, gripped the panties and yanked them down. The waist band snagged my boner and pulled it up and out. Then, when the elastic released, my hard-on slapped back against my belly with a thud. She backed up off the bed and pulled them all the way off and tossed them aside.

Then she crawled on to the bed on all fours straddling my legs and moved up my body. I could feel a large drop of pre-cum hit my belly as it dripped from my cock tip. I wasn't sure what to think but, the look in her eyes was one of lustful hunger, and my excitement grew. It looked like I was gonna get another shot at fucking Shelley's tight little ass.

She leaned in and kissed me, as she hovered over me. Then she pushed on my shoulder with both hands, raised her upper body and dropped her soaking wet pussy down against my throbbing dick. I nearly shot my load as her silky wet labia straddled my hot hard-on. With my cock pinned to my belly she slid herself down to my balls and back to my tip, letting her labia straddle my cock.

"Oh my God, Shelley, that's so good." I moaned feeling the urge to cum already.

"Remember Stevie, no cumming without approval. But we're gonna take care of Nurse Shelley's needs right now." As she said that, she slid herself off the end of my cock and pushed my boner inside her steaming cunt.

I grunted and gasped as her warm wetness engulfed my throbbing cock. I tried to think of something else to keep from cumming. The cowboys, work, the new car I wanted...

Her hips gently rocked as she kept me pressed to the hilt. I saw her reach for the bag and pull out an eight-inch pink cock shaped dildo with a black base. "That video got me going Stevie." She sat fully upright and rolled her hips faster. Mamma need both holes filled while we watch that again.

I thought to myself. "Holy fuck I get that ass..."

She shoved the dildo in my mouth as her pace quickened. "I think you're lubed and ready to live your fantasy, but I need this warmed up for my pussy Stevie."

I sucked the dildo in deep getting it warm and wet. She started the video again and rocked faster as I deep throated the dildo. "Oh, Stevie my asshole is tingling sweetie. Time to live out your fantasy..."

I tried to pull out, but she had her full weight grinding her hot wet pussy on my throbbing cock. "Mmmmppphhhh, Mmmmppphhhh, Mmmmppphhhh,!" I grunted with the plastic dick in my mouth.

My body shook as I unloaded my cum in Shelley's hot wetness.

"You pathetic little slut, did you just cum in me?" She said pulling out the dildo.

"I'm sorry, I've wanted this for so long..."

"I get it, you'd rather jack off to those ladies than get the real thing from me..."

"No, Shelley that's not it at all. You excited me and I lost..."

She pulled off and my cock lay there shrinking and softening by the second. She slid off the bed and looked down at me with the video running. Somewhere in the background my cell phone dinged with a text message, probably John.

She leaned down and gripped my cock between her thumb and forefinger, jiggling it back and forth. "Well that's useless." She glared at me and got an idea.

She pulled my legs until my knees reached the end of the bed and let my feet hit the floor. "Your cock licking tongue still works as least. You can do your sissy slut clean up duties while Charlie here takes care of me." She held up the dildo. Charlie was the name of the handsome intern that fucked her ass disguised as me years earlier.

"Shelley, please..."

"Shut the fuck up, Stevie." She stepped up onto the bed, walked up and stood over my head with her oozing pussy staring down at me. The memory of cleaning John's cum from her last Friday filled my mind as she lowered herself toward my face.

As she came closer, I could see my cum clinging to her gaping labia. Somehow, a part of me liked the humiliation and needed to comply. She was inches from my face, and I raised up to meet her.

"Not yet Stevie, you need to prep my ass for Charlie first." She lowered her pussy onto my nose as she spread her legs putting her ass to my mouth. "Oh yeah darlin' get that slutty little tongue to work. She leaned forward and positioned my laptop to watch the video while I tongued her asshole.

I could feel the wrinkles on her tight little sphincter as my tongue pressed against it. The dildo hummed to life, while I was forced to lick my wife's asshole and like it! What was happening to me, I wondered as I tried to push my tongue in to her impossibly tight hole.

She made small circular motions with her hips. "That's it Stevie, get that tongue in my asshole you little slut." Next, she touched the vibrator to her clit causing her to rest more weight on my face. "Oh Charlie, still hits the spot," she said continuing to taunt me.

She moaned as my tongue wiggled in. The images of the video played in my mind as I rolled my tongue into a stiffened tube and probed my wife. Shelley squealed with pleasure and I could feel her working the vibrator against her clit.

"Oh, Charlie you're so hard. Aaaaahhhhhhh!" Her voice raised and she rocked faster, apparently reliving getting fucked in the ass by Charlie the intern. "I love your fucking cock... Fuuuck, I'm cumming already Charlie..."

I pulsed my tongue in and out as fast as I could feeling her juices flood my nose and cheeks. The many times I had fantasized about fucking my wife's ass, I had never imagined anything like this. I felt her quake as she ground her ass on my face. The shame and lust made my cock stir while my wife came in a flood of warmth, fantasizing about being fucked by another man!

As her orgasm passed, she fell forward sliding her cum soaked pussy to my mouth. I lapped up the cocktail of my cum mixed with hers. She balanced on her left hand gyrating herself slowly against my face. "Oh, good girl sweetie, lick me clean," She sighed and put the dildo in my hand. "Please make me cum again, Charlie. I need you to fuck my ass please!"

She was completely reliving her night with Charlie. She raised up and spread herself wider. "I want you to stick that stiff dick in my wet pussy, get it lubed and then fuck my ass hard Charlie."

Looking at Shelley's dark muff and glistening pussy spread wide above me, I turned on the vibrator and pushed it in. I could see her pink labia clinging to the plastic dick as I slid it in and out.

"Oh Charlie, it feels so good to have a real fucking dick inside me!" She rocked forward and back working it's length in and out. "So fucking hard and so fucking good. I need it in my ass Charlie but go easy baby. You cock is so big..."

She leaned forward and lowered her pelvis inches from my face with her knees pressed toward her chest. Her ass was fully stretched as I followed her cue and positioned the dildo near her ass. I watched in amazement as she reached back and guided it slowly in. Her cheeks pulled together gripping the dildo as she pressed it all the way in...

I once tried to feel what it was like to take it in the ass and winced at the pain of one finger. I could not imagine taking that dildo straight in as Shelley just did. I slowly pulled it out, twisting it slightly as I did.

"That's it Charlie, slow and steady baby. Oh shit, that's so big..." My tongue extended as she lowered her hot wet pussy to my face again. The ensuing moan sent chills through my body as my tongue settled into her soft tangy labia. "Oh fuuucckkk, that feels so good."

She rolled her head back and rocked herself on my tongue pushing back as I fucked her with the vibrator. "Fuck me Charlie, fuck me hard..."

She ground her pussy on my face coating me with saliva and cum. I felt the vibration on my lips and tongue as she took the plastic cock in her ass. "I'm fucking back baby!" I knew exactly where she was in the video, watching that beautiful ass jiggling on the huge cock.

Her hips moved at lightning speed while I extended my stiffened tongue and she rubbed it against her clit. "Oh God, I cumming Charlie... Drive it home, oh God Drive it home Charlie! Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh! Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh! Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh! Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!"

My dick was stiff again as my wife came, drenching my face with her sweet sticky cum. Sadly, my excitement was intensified by the thought of watching another man's cock pound her ass.

When her orgasm passed, she rolled off and I turned off her vibrator. She laid there and caught her breath. "I forgot just how good he felt," she said clearly rubbing in her anger with me.

She took the dildo from me and looked at me as she turned it on. "Your turn precious."

"Ah, I don't think so. I don't need anything in my ass, thank you." I rolled off the bed.

She looked at me angrily. "Really, you act like a horny fucking dog begging to shove yourself up my ass, but the cock sucking sissy slut doesn't believe in the golden rule. Do unto others as you would have them do unto you." She held up the dildo and looked at it. "You know you're right, you don't need this." She tossed it on the bed and got up. "Get your clothes on we're going for a ride." Commanded Shelley as she tossed me my panties.

"Where are we going?"

"You'll see when we get there," she said firmly.

I put them on and went for the bathroom. "I need to wash my face."

"No, you don't I want you to remember how good I taste and think about if you want to taste me again. Grab some shorts and a T, I'll be out in a sec," she said and went into the bathroom.

I got dressed and she came out of the bathroom very quickly wearing some scrubs. She had put her hair in a ponytail and as she walked across the room it flopped side to side, in a surprisingly sexy way. I could not help but notice how much I liked her ass in those scrubs. As I followed, I had to admit, there was something exciting having her scent all over my face, like marked territory.

She grabbed her purse on the way out and jumped in the driver's seat.

"Where are we going sweetie?" I asked pathetically.

"Don't you worry your pretty little head about it Stevie. You'll see when we get there. We're just gonna get some things for our new reality," she said with a condescending grin. "So, tell me about the video. When did you get it?"

"John sent me two this morning after..." I thought about what I was about to say and stopped myself.

"After you sucked his cock again?" She finished for me. She looked at my face and knew she was right. "Did you cum in your panties?" I looked away. "Oh my God Steven you're like a horny little teen."

After a brief pause, she grinned. "Forward those videos to me."

Much to my surprise she pulled into the Hustler Store I went to at lunch yesterday. "I think you're familiar with this place aren't your Stevie?"

I hesitated but decided she must have seen me there. "Yes."

She got out and walked into the store. I followed, intrigued, a little excited, and a little scared.

She walked to the counter where she was greeted by a butch looking goth young lady in a black T, black jeans, she was tall fair skinned with short jet-black hair shaved on the right side. She had several piercings in each ear, a nose ring, eyebrow and tongue piercing that was visible when she asked how she could help us.

Shelley spoke up way too loudly. "Well, where do I begin... It seems after nearly eight years of Marriage my husband Stevie here has developed a taste for panties, sucking my neighbors cock and cumming in his panties while he watches me get fucked by a real man."

The goth girl looked at me with wide eyes and an uneasy grin. "Ok, is there something in particular I can help you with?"

Suddenly Shelley turned and yanked my gym shorts down. Luckily, they stuck at my hips, only exposing the top half of my pink panties. "Aren't they pretty?" She asked the stunned clerk.

"Yes, they are." She replied laughing nervously. Several men in the store stared and grinned.

"I like you Sweetie, I'm Shelley by the way, what's your name?" Asked Shelley sweetly.

"I'm Jennine. Very good to meet you both. Is this your first time hear?"

"It's my first time, but Stevie was hear yesterday. Not sure what he bought, but today I came home early from work and they say you never know what you'll run into when that happens... Well, based on the video I saw him jacking off to when I got home this morning. I think we're gonna need some things. Do you have something that can pleasure me and... How did the video put it? Apparently, he needs me to ruin his ass, right Stevie Sweetie?"

It seemed like every eye in the store was on me. I was shamed, embarrassed and terrified this meltdown was the end of my marriage. Without skipping a beat, the goth girl smiled. "I think we have a few things that fit the bill." When she turned, I realized goth girl had a real set of tits and quite a nice ass.

She led us to the dildo section where an array of strap-on, double ended, suction cup based, plastic and apparently metal cocks, like I could never have imagined, was on display.

She held up a black strap on ridiculously huge cock that was bigger than my forearm and at least 18" long. The harness looked like some kind of mountain climbing gear.

"That would certainly ruin your ass, wouldn't it Stevie? But I would really like something that can pleasure me while I ruin his sissy ass, if you know what I mean."

She paused a minute and pulled her aside and whispered something to goth girl. Goth girl smiled, looked at my crotch and nodded. "I think that should be fine." She said calmly.

"OK then," said Shelley and she walked over and pulled the draw string on my shorts.

I stepped back. "Shelley what the..."

She grabbed my chin with her left hand and pulled the string with her right. "You shut your sissy little mouth and listen Stevie." Her eyes squinted with anger and her whole face tightened. "No more lies Stevie. If I'm gonna be married to a cock sucking sissy, then you need to embrace it and let the world see you as you really are. You still want to be married don't you Stevie?" Her eyes turned almost sympathetic and then shifted to cold.

I stood there motionless as she squatted and pulled my shorts down. "That's it precious, step out and let them see your pretty panties." I did and she shoved them in her purse. "Isn't that better Stevie," she said as she stepped behind me caressing my partially exposed ass cheeks, tracing the edge of the pink lace.

To my further humiliation, the tickle of her touch on my ass shot straight to my cock as I began to stiffen quickly.

"I forgot how pretty your ass looked in these. The picture you sent me did not do them justice." She continued caressing and rubbing my ass, tracing the lace down between my legs sending a pulse of pleasure through my balls.

An apparently gay couple that just rented a video, stood side by side staring at me in fascinated disbelief. Shelley looked at them.

"He's a pretty little cock sucker, isn't he?" She reached around me and traced her finger up my boner, causing my cock to push out with a rush of blood to full hardness. "Oh, Sweetie your, little clitty is getting really stiff. I better find you an ass toy quick. In the meantime, I brought you a pacifier or should I say cockifier to hold you over sweetie."

Shelly pulled the vibrator out of her purse and pressed it to my lips. "You'll need to keep it in this hole for now Stevie, we are in public." I could not believe as I opened my mouth and let her shove it in. She pushed it in and out slowly. "That's better isn't it Stevie?"

Why I nodded, I don't really know. All those lustful eyes on me in my panties and Shelley teasing me, made my whole-body tingle.

"Can you still taste my ass on it Stevie?"

I closed my eyes and nodded as I heard a voice to my left moan, "Oh God, I think I love your wife Stevie..."

"Sweetie, you wait right here while Jennine and I get what we need, OK?"

I looked at her and nodded unsure whether to stand there, run to the car or look for a place to shield myself in the store. I remembered hearing the beep for the door lock when we walked in, so the car was not an option.

As she walked away, she said loudly, "You keep that cockifier in your mouth Stevie, understood?" The couple moved in for a closer look. "Easy boys, don't get her excited or she'll cum in her panties again."

"She sure is pretty to look at, can we take her home with us?" Joked one of the gay guys.