New Neighbor: Shelley Takes His Ass

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They stood on either side of me and took selfies with me and the plastic cock in my mouth.

"Stevie, honey if she dumps your sexy little ass, give us a call," said one of them and I nearly spit out the dildo as he stuffed a business card in my panties.

The other gripped the dildo and held it in place while I sucked it back in. He pushed it in and out while his other hand rubbed my thigh. "Nicely shaved Stevie. Did you feel his legs honey?"

The other one bent down and ran a hand up the back of my thigh and up to the exposed part of my ass cheek. "Seriously, can we take him home tonight? We'll bring him back in a day or two."

"I don't think so boys. I'm gonna bust her cherry when we get home," yelled Shelley, matter of factly.

They each gripped an ass cheek. "Damn, that's just not fair." I wanted to drop to my knees and suck them both off, not caring who saw me. My cock strained to escape the panties as the strangers groped my ass. "Look at the poor thing, He could really use our help, couldn't ya Stevie?"

I whimpered as Jennine spoke up. "Gentlemen there is not soliciting or physical contact with other patrons allowed in the store please. Signs are posted throughout the store. Thank you."

"Jennine honey, you're all rules and no fun." They stepped back and took a couple picks of my panties. "We better go Jack, before we get in trouble." They walked out the door, turned and blew me a kiss.

I stood there humiliated as new guy walked in. It was an older man, probably in his fifties. He did a double take and stared at me fascinated.

"That's my husband Stevie, sir." Yelled Shelley. "He revealed to me this week that he's a cock sucking sissy, so we are getting some marital aids to help us work through it together. Forgive him, he gets a little excited sometimes and needs his cockifier."

He nodded like that was a perfectly reasonable explanation and moved to the video section.

Shelley was holding a black almost u-shaped dildo with a short end shaped like a butt plug with a fat tip and narrow base, below the base it made a sharp U bend and had a ribbed patch on the inside of the U. Above that was a full ten inch slightly curved cock shape. "I think you're gonna love this Stevie."

She rubbed the plug end like a cock and moved it down toward her crotch with the dick pointed like she had a boner while her fingers caressed the ribbed spot. Then she looked at Jennine. "I really like the integrated clit tickler... Is there any chance you have a vibrating version of this?" she asked naughtily.

As Jennine led her to another dildo, I looked around and saw a corner near the back, I thought would be more discrete and started inching that way.

"Stay there sweetie. It's not legal to suck cock in the store. Well, you know what I mean, real ones. So, there's no reason to slink off to the corners. I gave you a cockifier, so just pretend. I'm almost done here, and we'll be home soon."

My face was red as a tomato, as I noticed a young black man standing in the video section staring at me. It looked like he was rubbing himself behind the video shelf. His eyes focused on my boner and the hungry look in his eye turned my on even more.

Then a couple guys in UT letterman jackets walked in. One looked at me, pointed and slapped his buddies arm. "Holy shit Sugar let's see you up close."

They got closer and started taking picks. "Those are some perty panties Sugar."

I stood there; arms crossed unsure what to do. As I saw the bulges in their jeans, my eyes locked on.

"Gentlemen my husband just discovered his love of cock and I'm afraid a couple of swinging dicks like you are gonna cause an accident in his panties again... Don't get to close. She was eyeing up a purple dildo just like the last one but with a silver vibrator button sticking out the bottom. I could hear the hum.

One of them kneeled down an took a close up. "He is leakin' a bit mam." He blew on my boner causing my cock to twitch. "Stand back, I think he's gonna blow."

The two went off to check out the lingerie, with an occasional smooching sound, whistle and whoop.

After what seemed like an excruciatingly long time, she and Jennine worked their way back to the desk. "Don't look Stevie, I got a couple surprises for you Sweetie."

"Go Stevie! Your wife's a hottie, bud." One of the college boys looked at Shelley. " If you need a real man Sugar, give us a call."

Without even looking up from the counter, she replied. "Two of you huh?"

They perked up. "Yes mam."

"What would I do for the second two minutes?"

Jennine let out a chuckle.

They mumbled something and went about their business. Damn I loved how Shelley handled herself.

I heard Jennine say, "that will be $278. 32. Are you sure?"

She held up a blue dildo like the other, but it had and additional head on the short end with a series of bead like shapes on the second head so she could plug both holes as once.

"Let's start with this for now. It is intriguing though" Shelley said blushing a little.

"OK, but Jenny absolutely loves it." She whispered to her. "If you ever want to try it out, we would be willing subs for a gorgeous dom like you."

Shelley blushed. "Mmmm, I will keep that in mind Jennine. Jennine and Jenny, how cute." I could tell she was thinking about it. That thought got me going again!

Jennine wrote her number on the receipt. Shelley came to me and pulled the cock from my mouth. "You behaved well Stevie. Let's go home and give you a reward, before your shift starts." She handed me my shorts and put the dildo back in her purse.

"Bye Bye Stevie!" Mocked the college boys.

"I definitely love your wife Stevie." yelled the mystery voice.

We returned to the car and faced with what she had in mind for me, I tried to reason with her.

"Shelley Sweetie, I'm so sorry. There's no excuse for my behavior this past week, I'll do whatever it takes to make it right, but Sweetie, I am not gay, and I do not want anything in my ass. I know I hurt you..."

"Stevie, do you hear yourself. You just about came in your panties from two guys touching your legs while you sucked a plastic dick. Did I mention that was in public and you clearly liked it? If you recall, you came in my panties sucking our neighbors cock. Face it, you're a sissy faggot cock whore and there's no doubt you're gonna love your new ass toy. It'll help get you ready for John. You're gonna be glad I broke you in.

As we walked up the driveway, the thought of John's monster hammering my ass was terrifying. When we made it through the door and Shelley pulled the purple dildo out and plugged the charger in. "It's 12:30 and your shift's at 2:30, right?

"Yes."

"Ok, go get yourself ready. I want you on the bed..." She reached into the bag. "Put these on and get your laptop ready. Time to watch number two."

When I got upstairs my cell phone was still on the bed. I saw John in fact had texted me.

John: I knew you'd love it. Shoot away.

I texted him back.

Me: Watching number two. Can I please cum?

John: Since you said please, yes you can.

Me: Thank you.

John: You're welcome.

I went to the bathroom, washed my face and cock then noticed the panties she gave me were assless! They were black silk and looked like standard bikini briefs in front. The back had two straps at the bottom that ran below my ass cheeks and curved around in an inverted heart shape with a little silk bow at the tip of the heart on the waist band. To add a little insult to injury, the heart shape was outlined in black frilly lace I put them on and looked at myself in the mirror.

I would never have believed two weeks ago, that seeing my ass in panties like this would excite me, but it did. I could feel my cock swelling at the sight as Shelley yelled through the door. "Fill one of the sinks with hot water, I want to warm up the lube. It's strawberry. I know your ass is sensitive and want to make it as pleasant as possible for you sweetie."

I was terrified at the calmness in Shelley's voice after what she put me through earlier but did as commanded. When I walked out, she stood there eyes wide. "Oh, that's just precious. Turn around." I did and she lit up with excitement. She tossed a bottle of lube in the warm water and came back to the door. "Very sexy, I can't wait to fuck that cute little ass. Come here and let me feel Sweetie."

Once again, my humiliation grew along with my cock. I went to her and she rubbed my cock through the silk with her left hand and my bare ass with her right. "Damn Sweetie, you feel good. Your little clitty is ready."

I could not help myself, and my cock was getting harder by the second. That silk felt so good, and her hand on my ass sent tingles up my spine.

"Cue the video sweetie, I'll be right out. I bet he picked another good one."

I laid on my side on the bed and brought up the link for the second video. When the video popped up the frozen image of a hot milf with sandy hair and a long-sleeved green sweater appeared. It was a close up of her face as she was bent over a desk being fucked from behind. Her upper body laid flat on the desk with her hand pressed flat on the desk, fingers spread wide for support. Her mouth hung open with an expression of pleasure-pain on her face.

The play arrow hovered over her face and the words "face down ass up" at the top of the screen. That's when it occurred to me the milf reminded me of Shelley.

I rolled onto my stomach feeling the silk against my stiffening cock. At that moment Shelley came out of the bathroom and climbed on the bed beside me. She had the tube of lube and the purple dildo in her hand. It looked huge and the fear on my face must have been apparent.

"Don't worry Sweetie, it's like the video said. You're gonna feel it for days, but it will remind you what a sissy cock whore you are." She started caressing my naked ass as she snuggled up next to me naked and brought her inner thigh across the back of my thigh. "Let's get started." She tapped the mouse pad to play the video.

Immediately, the voice of a black man with a slow methodical voice began to repeat. "Face down ass up that's the way we like to fuck," over and over. The video indicated it was just over five minutes long.

The first image was a brown-haired young ladies face as she lay face down on a couch her chin nearly touched the cushion. She squealed in pleasure pain as she was fucked from behind. Her body rested on her forearms with both hands clinging tightly to the edge of the sofa slip cover and words "You know how you want it!"

Then it flashed to the side view of a woman taking it in the ass hard resting on her elbows, tits head and hair flopping in rhythm with the hammering cock. "Face down ass up." flashed across the screen as she yelled, "Yeeeessssss."

This was replaced by the image of a young blonds face as her body rocked and she squealed from the pounding. "Sissy's love it from behind." Then it switched back to the side view woman now on all fours bracing herself and rocking back against his cock. "You Love it."

I was vaguely aware Shelley had leaned away as I felt the warm lube drip into my ass crack causing me to jump. "Hold still Stevie, we'll get it everywhere." She sat up on her Knees and began rubbing the lube between my cheeks.

My body tensed as her fingers circled my clenched asshole. "Easy Precious, Mamma's not gonna hurt you Sweetie. I promise you're gonna like this. Just relax and spread those legs out." She whispered.

She sat the lube down and leaned forward to pause the video.

She began to run her lubed fingers the length of my ass crack, as the strawberry smell permeated the room. I let my ass cheeks relax and spread my legs like she asked.

"That's it Sweetie, much better." I lay there on my belly and rested my chin on my hands looking at the frozen pick of the girl on all fours. "Do you feel that little tickle Sweetie?" she said as she gently ringed my asshole with the tip of her finger.

I sighed and nodded. "Excellent, I want you to focus on that if you feel any pain. Eventually that tingle will take over and you're gonna love it Sweetie."

I had to admit, I liked what she was doing as she went back to sliding up and down my crack. Then she slid her hand further down and around pushing her fingers between my panties and my balls coating them with the lube.

I groaned and raised my ass letting her have more access. "Oh, you like that..." She pulled out and squirted more lube on her hand. "Raise that pretty little ass up for me sweetie. I'll give you some more."

I did and she slid her lubed hand down my naked ass and back over my balls.

I groaned louder and raised higher as she slid her hand under me coating my entire cock. "Oh, God, Shelley," I sighed.

Then she pulled her hand back out and up my ass crack and repeated the process. I found myself pulling my knees under me and leaning on my forearms "Face down ass up!"

"You like it, you little slut." She said happily and with a quick smooth motion, slid down my crack and bent her middle finger shoving it up my ass.

"AH!" I yelled in pain.

"Relax and focus on the tickle as your little asshole stretches Sweetie," she said as she worked it slowly in and out. "Do you feel it?"

"Yes, I do." I began to rock on her finger.

"I told you sweetie. Start the video again." She began to fuck me faster. "Lube it," she said parroting the first video of the finger in the lubed asshole.

The video brought up a woman on all fours, tits bouncing as a man held her shoulders and fucked her. "He loves it when you moan," appeared over her jiggling tits. I could hear her moans, "Oh, oh, oh..." in the background as the voice continued rapping "Face down ass up that's the way we like to fuck." repeating rapidly and relentlessly.

Then a round bouncing ass appeared, pushing back in time with each thrust of a big hard cock and the words, "Make him love you."

Shelley replaced her finger with her thumb in my ass, rubbing my balls as she thumb fucked me. I began to fuck her back as the image of a muscly legged woman was bent over at the waist with her hands on the floor, legs straight but spread wide. She bounced against a naked man's cock, wearing nothing but black knee-high boots from the waist down. Her hair dangled toward the floor and as she braced herself.

His hand held her waist as he plunged in and out with the words, "You love how he fucks you!" on the screen. The rapping stopped but a fast beat played in the background.

"You do love it don't you Stevie?" asked Shelley as she shoved two fingers in.

The shot of new pain was less intense and quickly gave way to the tickle she mentions. "Yes!" I gasped meeting her probing fingers with my own hip thrusts.

The sound of a squeaks of pleasure blared from the computer as a petite young lady with her face planted in the sheets bounced against and unknow man standing against the bed fucking her hard. "Your is little fem bitch."

As the fem bitch moaned in ecstasy, Shelley removed her fingers and shoved a medium one-inch dildo in my ass.

The rapper started again as a big butted woman was spun around on the bed and bent over. "You love it when he beds you over..." Then he tore her panties off and shoved himself in. "...and fucks you."

Another woman getting fucked doggie style "Feel him inside of you."

"Take this and fuck yourself for a minute," said Shelley as she held the dildo in my ass.

I did as commanded focused on the video, while Shelley positioned herself behind me, apparently putting the strapless dildo in and on.

The image of a pretty brunette in a negligee on all fours firmly pressed against a man's pelvis smiled back over her shoulder. "You're a sexy sissy..."

I moaned audibly when an aerial shot of a gorgeous torso in a black silk top appeared. It was a perfect pear-shaped tanned ass getting slowly fucked. "Sissies love it up the butt."

"Oh God I want that ass," I sighed fucking myself with the dildo.

Shelley pulled the dildo from my ass and moved behind me. The video switched to a muscular guy with a bubble butt standing behind a woman on her knees on the edge of a recliner. His ass plunged forward and back as he rubbed his cock up and down her ass crack. "You love it when he rubs his cock against your ass"

"Look at that, perfect timing," said Shelley. She mimicked him rubbing the plastic cock in my ass crack.

Fear gripped me when the next scene flashed to him fucking her hard and the caption, "His balls slap your ass!"

Fear was soon replaced by pleasure. Shelley pushed the button for the vibrator, and I could feel the tingle in my balls as she rubbed the vibrating cock across my asshole.

"Oh fuck, Stevie, that feels so good. Oh my God," she moaned.

The images of asses getting slammed, and the relentless rapping "Face down ass up..." combined with the tingling vibration and the silk against my cock took away all resistance.

The phrases scrolled across the screen as the stiff dicks sild in and out, "Take him inside... You're his sissy whore... You exist only to please his cock... It feels so good... You're his fuck doll."

"Where do you want this Stevie?" asked Shelley as she rubbed it against me. "Say it whore!" She pulled it away and raised my ass to follow the vibrator. "Say it Stevie!"

"I want it in my ass please."

"Are you my little cock Whore?"

"Yes! Please, put it in me. Please, fuck my ass Shelley."

She slapped my ass, "Lower, I can't reach you," She said shoving my ass down.

I spread my legs and laid flat on the bed pressing my cock against the silk panties and the comforter.

"That's better," I looked back as she spread lube on the plastic cock. It looked impossibly big. Her eyes closed as she stroked it while it hummed inside of her. "God we better hurry... watch your video sweetie."

I turned back as the cockhead pressed against my sphincter, the tingling vibration seemed to carry through my boner causing an amazing tickle against the silk.

She began to press slowly in as the milf in the green sweater appeared moaning with her mouth agape and the phrase "You get so excited." I was not sure why the she excited me so much, but I thought I might cum. That is, until Shelley pressed in for real and the pain washed everything else away. She had lowered herself until her tits began to touch my back as she increased the pressure on my asshole.

The pain intensified and I could not detect my asshole giving in slightest. "It won't fit!" I yelled, "Please!

I woman appeared face to the camera on all fours holding her body firm as the man behind her pounded relentlessly. She looked determined to take it. "You have to please him."

"Take a deep breath and focus on the tingle Sweetie," She said softly as she shoved the cock into me with a steady quick push.

"Fuck, aaaahhhhh! plleeaaaassee it huurrts!"

"Relax and breath Sweetie, it feels so good on this end. I can feel it on my clit," her voice went high as she spoked.

She pushed in and out as the image of a girls face in obvious pain appeared. "Take it sissy... "She looked at the camera and her eyes rolled back in her head. "You can't resist." Then she began to moan.

I tried to relax, and it helped a little as she fucked me slowly all the way to the hilt "Focus on the tingle Sweetie, that's better."

She held it in gyrating slowly and I could feel the tingle in balls from the vibrator. She was in the pushup position over me panting in my ear and began to fuck me slowly.

A woman's bouncing face appeared. "Let him dominate you." Then the woman bent to the floor in her boots was back rocking wildly. The man slammed his pelvis against her ass. "He fucks you so good!"

"You want it like that Sweetie?" asked Shelley as she began to slam me. "Take it baby, it feels so good. Aaaaahhhhhh ffffuuuccckkk!"