New Neighbor: Shelley Takes His Ass

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her body rocked forward and back taking it out to the tip and jamming it back to the hilt. The harder she rocked the more it rubbed my cock against the silk.

"The little blonde's face appeared screaming with pleasure. "You're sissy ass exists only to please his cock... And you love it!"

Then the pretty brunette in the lingerie. "You're his little sissy whore."

"Are you my sissy cock whore Stevie?" She grunted.

"Oh God yes" I groaned, with pleasure.

The image of the first girl clinging to the sofa cushion appeared again. Her chin was pressed firmly into the cushion and her eyes were closed as she screamed. "And you love it." appeared on the screen.

I watched the girl grip the sofa cushion with both hands as she was pounded in the ass. My cock rubbed the silk as my wife fucked me wildly and my orgasm built.

"You're gonna make me cum you little fuckin' whore." Yelled Shelley.

"Oh, fuck!" I grunted watching the screaming girl.

"Are you gonna cum in your panties cock whore? Aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!!" squealed Shelley. Her arms shook as she came.

The girl on the screen pushed me over the top when she screamed "I'm gonna cuuuuummmmmmm!"

My body stiffened and my back arched with the plastic cock tickling my prostate. Oh fuuuuuuck! Oh fuuuuuuck. Oh, ooh ffffffuuuuuck!" I began to pump my load in my panties. "Fuck me baby. Haaaa! Haaaa! Haaaa! Haaaa! The vibrator in my ass added an intensity to my orgasm that electrified my entire body.

My cock pulsed as I flooded the panties with warm spunk while the word, "A good sissy takes her man's cum," appeared on the screen. The man pulled out and stepped quickly around her and as she extended her tongue to receive his cum. As he unloaded, she sucked his cock head into her mouth then proudly stuck out her cum drenched tongue.

I buried my face in the bed and convulsed with pleasure.

As her orgasm passed, Shelley collapsed down on me and whispered, "I told you, you'd love it Stevie. Our best fuck ever..."

I nodded in agreement as she slowly pumped my ass and we gasped for air. After a moment she commanded, "Now be a good sissy and clean your panties." She pulled out and carefully removed the dildo from her pussy. As I worked my panties off, she let me lick her cum off the dildo.

Then she watched as I licked and sucked my panties clean. "Good Sweetie, now come shower with me. I know how we can make you even prettier for John.

My mind reeled again, wondering what was next as she walked toward the bathroom. I lay there a moment trying to grasp the events of the last couple weeks but quickly found myself once again needing to comply. I followed her to the shower...

To be continued