All Comments on 'New Neighbors Ch. 01'

by fungirl92

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
Truckertommy61Truckertommy61almost 4 years ago
Welcome back!

Great beginning. Can't wait to see where this leads.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Amazing

I came twice while reading. Then I realized you wrote this today, and now I'm ready to go again. This is my ultimate fantasy. Thank you for laying it out in perfect detail.

AtrampboyAtrampboyalmost 4 years ago
Welcome back!

Looking forward to further developments!

HardBenHardBenalmost 4 years ago
AWESOME

What a great story.

Super descriptive and a fabulous fantasy.

I wonder if Beau needs a hand with the renovations....ha ha

XXX

PhilDub2PhilDub2almost 4 years ago
Well, OK then

I will be looking for that 2nd chapter.

HigginsRavensheadHigginsRavensheadover 3 years ago

This was a fun read, please publish chapter 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
That was such fun

Please post chapter 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great story

Chapter 1

Very erotic and intense. Great build-up and attention to details. I especially liked the way you described your body while looking at yourself in the mirror; so attractive and sensual. And how you then proceeded to fondle your breasts, getting turned on, leading to you pleasuring yourself. Love the way you would taste your own juices and spank your ass while fingering yourself, that made me hard instantly. So naughty. I liked that you and the neighbor didn't have sex immediately after he caught you or anything, it is more realistic this way. My favorite parts were: "My green eyes had always been noteworthy; long eyelashes framing them. An ex had called them crazy eyes, but I preferred to think of them as just intense. My full, pink lips were almost always smiling. My long auburn hair was naturally wavy, and hung down to my mid back. My shoulders were freckled from the sun, and delicately curved. My breasts were small, but pert; my tummy was rounded - a few extra pounds there. No one seemed to mind, although I worked out a few days a week to keep it from getting to be more than a few extra. My hips were large, larger than you'd expect for a woman of my frame and stature; I wasn't exactly tall at 5'1". My booty was definitely a booty; round and fat. As I slid my underwear down, I examined my neatly trimmed hair on my pussy. I hated shaving, and I only waxed once at the beginning of the summer, and kept it neat from there. The carpet definitely matched the drapes.

I looked back up at my breasts in the mirror and saw that my nipples were hard; I moved my hands up to cup my tits, squeezing the flesh, then running my forefinger and my thumb down to pinch and pull at my nipples. I bit my lip, watching the sight through the mirror, wishing, wanting, yearning for someone else's hands to be doing the teasing.

I spread my legs and one hand left my tits to smooth down my stomach and down into my pussy, already wet; it felt like since the quarantine had started, it was always wet. I was always horny. Always wanting a dick in my cunt. I let out a soft moan as my fingers slipped through my wet lips and rubbed over my clit, over to my wet hole. I slid two fingers in immediately, and closed my eyes at the pleasure that was so, so fucking good, but never quite enough. I added a third finger, wishing I could go deeper with them, and pinched and pulled the nipple I was still playing with with the other hand harder, desperate for more stimulation."

And

""I was wanting the master bedroom upstairs, but I don't think I'll fight as hard for that now." He took a step closer, still maintaining the distance, but obviously wanting to get closer. "I've got quite the view from this one."

I looked away, cleared my throat, and tried to get my words out. "You weren't... I didn't... please don't..."

"How long has it been for you, baby?" he crooned. "Even from here I could see how much you needed it."

My cheeks reddened again, and I tried to look him in the eyes. I couldn't believe he was just talking to me like that. "That's not any of your... please... Don't call me..."

"I want you to open those curtains up again, sweetheart, next time you go shower or take a bath," Beau demanded. "And I want you to finish what you started."

My gaze shot straight to him at that pronouncement. I sputtered. "You... who do you think... I don't take orders from you!"

Beau tilted his head. "That's true," he said. "But I'm a pretty good judge of character, Beth-Anne. And right now I'm guessing that underneath that prim little sundress exterior, is a little slut just waiting to be commanded. I'm sure it's been a while for you. I'm willing to bet that you'll do exactly what I say. And not only that, I'm willing to bet big money that you'll enjoy it."

I huffed. "I don't think so. And don't call me a slut!" and with that, I turned on my heel and stormed out of his room. Denying to myself that maybe my panties were a little wet."

So hot. Keep up the great work. I can't wait to read the next chapter. I wonder will you two end up fucking or will you just tease him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hot

Chapter 2

So fucking hot. You sure got Beau very turned on. He couldn't resist. I especially liked how you tried to match your movements to his, while fondling your breasts and imagining his voice. Love how you spanked your ass for him while fingering yourself, while he jerked off. Nice touch with you humping the window as Beau came, followed by you. Intetesting surprise ending too. I'd like to read a sequel to this. My favorite part was: "My tongue came out to flick at my lips, as the hand not holding the curtain slightly back slid down my stomach and into my panties.

I was already wet.

Beau's head came back up to peer through the windows again, trying to see if I was there. I held my breath, not sure if I wanted him to notice me or not.

Either way it didn't seem to matter to him; his hand kept jerking his cock. His hard, hopefully throbbing, yummy-looking cock. If it looked this yummy from afar, truly it had to be so much better up close. It had been a while since I had worshipped any cock, and my mouth practically watered, just looking at his dick from across the yard.

My fingers slipped their way through my creamy wet folds, and I slid two fingers inside my cunt. I tried to copy his speed and intensity; he'd quicken his hand, and then slow down when his thighs started tensing. I'd do the same.

I pumped my fingers faster as he slipped his hand up and down his cock. His hand moved down to play with the balls below his cock, and I moved the curtain to the side fully so I didn't have to hold it anymore. I needed to cup and squeeze one of my tits, so I pulled my sleep tank down to hook right under my breasts, and I kneaded them for a few seconds, before moving my fingers to twist and pull at my nipple. My free hand went back and forth, giving each breast rough treatment. His eyes were directed at my window but I couldn't tell if they were just dazed with pleasure or if he could actually see me, but I didn't fucking care anymore. Maybe I wanted him to look at me; to see me getting off on him getting off. To see how slutty I could be for his cock; to be able to promise him I'd be so much sluttier.

I could hear his drawl in my head. "That's right, baby," it crooned. "Finger fuck that pussy while I jack off for you. Look at how hard you made my cock, especially when you're so naughty. I loved watching you earlier. You looked so fucking slutty, smacking your own ass, desperate for something bigger than your fingers. Smack it for me now," the voice whispered.

I bit my lip. Should I? Would that draw his attention to me?

I moved the hand playing with my tits down to my ass again to smack it; I did it as hard as I could, and gasped aloud at the sting I provided.

There was no way he heard that, but his eyes suddenly seemed to focus on me. He didn't smile, but the corner of his mouth kicked up and he took the hand playing with his balls off to wave at me; then he licked his palm and rubbed it over the head of his cock and I shuddered, sliding a third finger inside my pussy, wishing it was his cock. His eyes lowered to where my hand was buried between my thighs, and I knew he was wishing the same thing.

I brazenly turned around and arched my back, using the same hand to smack my ass for my now captive audience. I looked over my shoulder, to see him nod and mouth something. He nodded again, and squeezed the base of his cock, and I hoped he was asking me to do it again, so I rubbed my cheek, that was still kind of stinging from the last slap; and I did it again, in almost the same spot. I wanted my ass red tomorrow, whether I had to do it myself or not."

Keep up the great work. You are very creative and kinky. This turned me on as much as the previous chapter. I jerked off so hard to this. I will definitely read more of your stories.

SirviceSirviceabout 3 years ago

Hope a part two follows

NudistDavidNudistDavidalmost 3 years ago

What a great story! Mutual Masturbation is one of my FAVORITE topics! And doing it through open windows of two adjoining houses is great. I have a similar situation with my bedroom windows with a neighbor house. Being a nudist, I will sometimes leave the blinds open as I walk through my bedroom. There being no privacy fence there, though there is in the backyard, it is a bit of a thrill! The right person hasn't moved in over there yet though; but once, I was viewed by realtor lady before the house was sold. I waved; she waved back ...

mason24mason24over 1 year ago

Are you ever going to write a part 2? Really enjoyed Part 1

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous