All Comments on 'New Neighbour Pt. 03'

by yourcybersub

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Need part 4

looksee73looksee73over 3 years ago
So good

This really is a great story. The character development is excellent, and the training, teaching, and explanations are superior content. This is nearly as educational as it is entertaining. A must read for all subs!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hot

Ill do anything for Stifler's mom *wink wink

pdw1234pdwpdw1234pdwover 3 years ago

I love this story, with all the honesty around the relationship. Real love between the characters in a dominant/sub relationship, i love it and it gives the story much more body and maturity. (instead of all those stories where the relationship is very unrealistic).

I would love to read part 4 (and 5, 6, 7, ... :-))

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Making me reconsider the female led dom sub thing

I'm always the bitchy anon pointing out that the alleged consensual female dom male sub relationship is not a so called flr or bdsm relationship but actually very cruel abuse and misandry in most femdom relationship stories. I almost universally hate chastity cages, long term denial, beatings, punishment, pegging and most of all cucolding, public humilation, name calling ( faggot, ass slut, pussy boy), forced feminization, forced bisexuality, sharing the sub with others, etc. I do like a dominant/submissive story full of love respect communication and a real understanding of the suffering the sub goes through to please his mistress. This story is a refreshing example of that. The mistress is knowledable and responsible, explains what shes doing. She monitors his safety and state of mind, and appreciates his suffering for her. She know the importance of aftercare and affection. So I have to say great job on a truly mutually satisfying femdom story. Also good is that he was able to funtion in realife because he wasnt dehumanized.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Fantastic. I love this story. Thanks :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Perfect! Waiting for more!

The bond between them is so attractive! The character development as well.

Waiting for the next part!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Part 4?

Come on mate, give the people what they want! 😂

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Can't wait for part 4 hope you update soon!

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationover 3 years ago

Such a brilliant series! The relationship is where the energy flows. Sex is great, but it's only muscles & nerve endings.

Well written. Good character development. Some incredible scenes - so sexy. Rich peeks into the submissive experience (++ painting the dungeon walls ++).

I've enjoyed your story telling. As you move forward in life, make time for writing. Not all of us can do it, nor as well. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Excellent writing. This would a great movie!

ls2256ls2256over 2 years ago

This is so good.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Well written, but verbose and overly long.

AnonymousAnonymous23 days ago

Using the boy to regularly cum her brains out while whining about being seen as a “kink delivery system” is actually a new. Don’t think I ever saw it anywhere before. Well, at least she seems genuine.

Well deserved 5* and that’d be enough Internet for me for today.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useryourcybersub@yourcybersub
I am a married man, I am not going to leave her, or cheat on her in real life but I have a sub side that needs releasing. I have a reasonable amount of free time and would love to make a connection with someone special...it can happen. Every once in a while I have a free coupl...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES