New Neighbour Pt. 04

Story Info
Louise and Tom go deeper.
13k words
4.62
31.6k
41

Part 4 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/07/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wasn't at all surprised that she was right about my feelings. Sunday evening was fine. I was still on a high from the afternoon. I had a couple of beers and slept like a log. The next few days were weird though. I felt slightly divorced from the world and my mind was wondering to places I knew it shouldn't. I wanted that rush again, why would she deny me that? What right did she have? I looked at my chastity cage and resented it for the first time. I tried briefly to remove it but it was hopeless and that made me angry. Ma'am sent a couple of emails and I gave monosyllabic replies. I thought it through logically and our relationship made sense. The chastity, the pain and bondage, they were all things that I wanted. Was I becoming one of those top from the bottom types? I hoped not. I sent her a text on Tuesday evening just saying I needed to talk.

My phone rang 10 seconds later.

"Hey baby, what's happening? How are you?"

I could hear the worry in her voice and felt a little ashamed. I tried to explain but couldn't really. Then I started to apologise for for being needy and stupid.

"Hey hey. Take a second baby. Everything is OK. There's a term for this, you're suffering from a form of sub drop."

She explained that there was quite often a low feeling after a high. It happens to Dommes too. It happened in different ways to all sorts of people. Sports people were a good example. After they had achieved something amazing, won the Olympics or the world cup they often felt empty after the euphoria. She told me that in reality I probably wasn't feeling down, I just wasn't up. I had to find my equilibrium again.

"It will come back baby, don't worry. You are young and you don't have much experience of dealing with strong emotions. I wish I could be there to give you a hug, I really do."

Her words had calmed me down. I was struggling with my own emotions but the sports analogy made sense and I could understand that. I apologised again. She said,

"Don't worry about that. You know I'm here for you, don't you? This is just a little blip. You've been amazing, you've been on such a steep learning curve and handled it brilliantly. I'm so proud of you baby."

I was feeling better now. She understood what I was going through. She cared and wanted to help me. She told me that normality was important. Do normal things and keep to a routine. Keep busy. I thanked her profusely and she told me to let her know how I was doing.

I was back, I woke up on Wednesday feeling good. A combination of her kindness, her training and ultimately my submissive nature brought me back to where I needed to be. Refreshed I threw myself into my studies. Ma'am told me she she very happy that I was doing well.

Ma'am said she could make it back this weekend but that our time together would be strictly limited. She was going to make certain that my time and energy was spent on revising and not on her. She told me to pop around just for a few hours on Saturday afternoon.

It was great to see her again. We kissed and cuddled, and I assured her that I was fine. She knew I had been studying hard of course.

She smiled and said, "I have got a friend staying over for the weekend."

There was a wicked glint in her eye and I realised she must mean Sarah.

"Oh, I see. Lovely." Looking around I couldn't see her.

"Come downstairs to the dungeon, she's down there."

I walked in and saw what I assumed was Sarah but it was hard to tell as she was covered head to toe in tight black latex. It was a stunning sight, I took it all in. She was wearing a latex catsuit that clearly fitted like a glove. Her thigh boots were laced tight and had impossibly high heels, not ballet boots but not far off. There was a tight latex hood over her head with a pony tail of hair protruding from the top. A metal posture collar kept her chin high and facing forward. Her waist was constricted by a very tight corset giving her an amazing hour glass figure. Skin was visible in 3 places. Her lips were contorted around a very large ball gag and there was drool running down her chin onto her chest. Her breasts were clearly held by the shape of the latex into a semi circular shape. There was a metal ring, probably about an inch in diameter through which her large and swollen looking nipples protruded. A crotch rope was tied very tightly between her legs, which were held about a foot apart by more rope.

"Turns out she has a huge fetish for heavy duty bondage along with sensory deprivation. I was more than happy to help her indulge. Quite the view, isn't it? Go and have a closer look, she doesn't know we are here. She's got ear plugs in. I walked over and saw the other embellishments that Ma'am had added. She was standing against the cross but not strapped to it directly, arms bound behind her with her wrists pointing up in a reverse prayer position. Her pony tail had rope intertwined with it and was held taught by the cross beam. Ropes also ran from the top of her corset and from the ropes around her waist to the cross. She could move but very little. If she bent her legs her head would be pulled back and the crotch rope would bite in even harder. A closer look at that revealed three ropes, 2 were on the outside of her exposed pussy, the other ran right through the middle. The effect was to crush her lips between them, They looked swollen although that might have been from arousal as much as the pressure. There was a large knot in the middle rope that was clearly pressed hard on her clit. Attached to the rope was what looked like a vibrator with a small control box hanging from her corset. Her breathing was shallow and she was rocking from side to side, trying to flex hers legs to relieve the strain of standing on such high heels.

Ma'am was beside me and said,

"She's been like that for 2 hours now. It must be hell. I've been popping down every 20 minutes or so to have some fun. I've been pumping her nipples which is why they look so swollen. They look ready for some torture now. Turn the vibe on, low setting."

The effect was profound. She jumped and squealed through the gag causing more drool to run down her chin. She was gasping, taking quick little breaths and making a high pitched whine each time she exhaled. Ma'am explained that as the rope was hard against her exposed clit the vibrations were super intense to the point of pain. She could basically be forced to have a painful orgasm if the vibe was left on. It would be later but not yet. I was stunned. Later? She had already been there for 2 hours! I felt some sympathy for my fellow sub but I was also quite turned on. Ma'am noticed and told me to squeeze her nipples. She was getting more distressed due to the vibe so I gave them a quick squeeze.

"Not like that."

Ma'am reached over and pinched hard down. There was a scream of pain as was did one then the other.

"Try again."

I tried harder this time and there was more screaming but not with quite the same intensity.

"Better boy, but you're probably not cut out to be a sadist."

She turned the vibe off and Sarah slowly calmed down.

"She's got another 2 hours or so before I release her. She's going to be broken. She told me to do my worst. I warned her but what else could I do?"

She laughed, I gulped.

"You will beg me for this sort of treatment won't you boy?"

She had hold of my balls and was squeezing fairly hard. My cock was hard.

"Yes Ma'am, I will."

A harder squeeze and I moaned.

"Ask me nicely boy."

"Please Ma'am torture me like you are torturing her. Keep me in bondage and hurt me please Ma'am."

She smiled. "Not today baby. Maybe later."

She had an evil grin but I could see the humour behind it.

"I need to cum."

She walked to the chair. It was set up for comfort. The back was slightly reclined and the legs were raised and wide apart. Then she remembered something.

"Before you start put the pumps on her nipples. 3 squeezes."

She pointed to 2 plastic cones with rubber bulbs attached. I had seen these before so knew how they worked. They fitted nicely over the metal rings and formed a tight seal with the latex suit. I pumped as instructed and watched as her nipples were sucked out even further by the vacuum. This brought a low moan from Sarah.

Ma'am told me to take my time and I complied. This was my place, my position in life. I felt utterly content as I pleasured her to the best of my ability. She loved it, hers eyes were closed. Little smiles followed by quiet passionate moans. Her body began arching and her head moved from side to side. I saw her nails digging into the padded arms as I brought her to a huge climax. After a minute or so she smiled down at me and said,

"You are just the best at that baby. It's beautiful."

Her head fell back and she just sighed and smiled. Nothing in the world meant more to me than bringing her this sort of satisfaction. I was so happy. She slowly got up and gave me a long hug, her head buried in my neck.

"You know my pussy so well baby. It's like you've got inbuilt knowledge of what I want and when I want it. I might have to employ you as my handyman full time this summer. I can't imagine how many orgasms I'm going to have.

I grinned.

"Well I don't think I've got much on Ma'am, I'll give it some thought."

She grinned back and looked at Sarah.

"Right then, let's give her something to think about."

She walked over and gave the pumps a couple more squeezes and then got some things out of a box. I saw the bendy plastic rod that she had used on my balls and shuddered. She released the pressure from the pumps and let them fall off. Sarah's nipples had swelled further and looked very inviting. Sarah felt the pumps being removed and was making little grunts from behind the gag.

Ma'am bent the rod and took careful aim. She released in and it hit Sarah square on the end of her swollen nipple. There was a scream as she thrashed in her bonds. The same happened as the other nipple got identical treatment. Ma'am leaned in and gently licked them and Sarah moaned softly. Then the rod hit home again. Another scream. She was shaking and then Ma'am turned the vibe on. The high pitched whine returned as she moved her body desperately trying to stop the torment. But Ma'am wasn't going to stop. She hit her nipples again. Drool went flying as she shook her head, as much as she could. Ma'am started rolling her nipples around between her thumb and forefinger. I couldn't tell whether it was pleasure or pain and I realised Sarah probably didn't know either. They were almost the same thing. She was shaking and her breathing was fast, trying to take in oxygen as the corset constricted her. Then the vibrations got too much for her and she came, whether she wanted to or not. I was mesmerised as she twitched and thrashed in her bonds. Her legs collapsed from under her. The crotch rope dug even more deeply into her tortured pussy and her head was bent back. She only dropped a few inches in her bonds but through her painful orgasm she felt the extra pain. Her breathing was further impeded by her head being pulled back. It seemed like she was panicking as her legs kicked out. I was worried but Ma'am just stood there watching carefully. Sarah somehow got her legs working and eased the strain slightly. As soon as she did this Ma'am turned the vibe up. Another scream as the pleasure pain combo increased. Drool flew from her mouth as her head shook from side to side. Surely she couldn't take any more but Ma'am was impassive watching it unfold. Sarah became even more frantic as another orgasm was forced from her. I could see her muscles almost vibrating through the suit. It was agony and ecstasy for her. Ma'am relented and turned the vibe off. It took a few minutes for Sarah to come back to some kind of normality. She was moaning quietly and occasional tremors ran through her.

Ma'am gently removed her gag and put a straw in her mouth. Greedily she took water in, coughing and clearing her throat as she did. Ma'am put her hand on her chest and this seemed to calm Sarah a little. She tapped her twice on the chest. This was obviously a code they had worked out before they started. Sarah nodded. Ma'am tapped her twice again. There was a pause and then Sarah made a low groan and nodded. With that Ma'am replaced the gag. Another groan from Sarah and Ma'am walked away. We went upstairs.

"What did you think of that?'

I was slightly stunned by what I had seen. I was imagining myself in a similar situation. It was making me hard in the cage and that worried me. I was also worried by the sadistic side of Ma'am that I had seen.

"I don't know Ma'am. All I can really say is that I am very turned on right now. That was scary, really full on. I was worried for her. Was the tapping her agreeing to go on?"

"It was," she said, "a prearranged code. She wanted more so she's going to get it. She's impressive, I thought she would quit. You look worried. I would never do something that extreme to a newbie like you. She's done similar things before. She showed me some videos of stuff she had done. This isn't her first rodeo baby. I am probably going to take her further than she's gone before but it is all consensual. We talked about everything beforehand. The most unusual part of this isn't what is happening down there, it's that she trusted me to do it. It's a scene that usually only happens with people who know each other very well. We don't know each other that well but I think instinct played a big part. I trust mine and she trusts hers."

I was still a bit shocked but Ma'am seemed calm and unconcerned. Sarah has asked for it, and she had asked for more. It wasn't one of those loaded questions where there is only one answer. She truly wanted more.

"It's time for you to go baby. I know you've not been here long, could you pop back briefly tomorrow? I'd like you to meet her properly."

I knew my mum was out most of the day so there wouldn't be any issue. We agreed that I would come round in the morning.

I went home wondering about Sarah and thinking about what she was going through in that dungeon. Ma'am had said she wouldn't do anything like that to a newbie but I wouldn't be a newbie forever. My cock was still throbbing when I got home. I was excited by that but I began to wonder how far I would end up going with her. All I knew was that interesting times lay ahead.

I went round to Ma'am's house as planned but no one was in the kitchen. I called out and Ma'am responded from upstairs.

"Come on up Tom, lock the door."

I removed my clothes as I always did in her house and went to the bedroom. Ma'am was standing naked at the end of the bed holding a thin bamboo cane with a broad smile on her face.

"Hey baby! How's it going?"

"Fine Ma'am. I'd ask how things are here but I can see they are going just fine."

Sarah was on the bed. Her arms were bound to her side. Plenty of rope was securing her ankles tightly to her thighs and her legs were being held painfully wide by ropes attached to the sides of the bed.

"Say hello to Sarah, feel free to remove the ball gag, it's done it's job for now."

I looked at Sarah and understood why the ball gag had been necessary. Her breasts had been bound with ropes and were a few shades darker than her pale skin. The welts all over them were plain to see though. The bamboo cane had clearly been thoroughly used. Her arse and inner thighs had taken a good beating too. As last night her pussy looked red and puffy but again I was unsure whether it was arousal or the cane that was the cause. I removed the gag.

"Hello Sarah, how are you?"

She smiled and said, "Never felt better Tom. Louise is quite a bitch huh?"

I laughed, "I couldn't possibly say Sarah."

Ma'am laughed and said,

"Answer her boy."

I looked at Ma'am.

"Sarah, she's a beautiful, sexy, smart, loving and caring bitch."

Ma'am walked over to me,

"Baby, you say the sweetest things.'"

She gave me a long passionate kiss. I had been aroused by the sight of Sarah and Ma'am, this got me pulsing in the cage. Sarah looked down and said, "Oh Louise, I see what you mean. Nice! How long has it been on Tom?"

I thought for a second

"Too long and not long enough."

Ma'am laughed, "Good answer baby. Right, I feel like I've been doing all the work here. I deserve a reward."

I liked the sound of that but Ma'am had a slightly different idea. She gave me a hug, which was an excuse to whisper in my ear and tell me not to make Sarah cum. Then she said,

"I'm at this end, you're down there. Is that OK?"

Sweet of her to ask but I was absolutely fine with the idea. Ma'am jumped on Sarah's face and I positioned myself in front of her pussy.

"You're going to love this, he has a magic tongue."

I heard a muffled noise from Sarah which sounded excited. She was already busy so I joined in. On closer inspection it was clear that Sarah's pussy hadn't been left out of the caning. I shuddered at the thought so started gently. She responded immediately and I slowly made my way to her clit. Ma'am was making some soft moaning sounds and soon I could hear 2 female moans filling the room. Sarah was ready and before long I felt her tensing so I eased up a little, touching her slowly and gently. Ma'am was smiling down at me but she wasn't really concentrating as Sarah licked away. She raised herself briefly away and told Sarah sharply to slow down. This was accompanied by a viscous twist of her already abused nipples. She let out a pained yelp and Ma'am sat back down. I settled into a rhythm, bringing her close then easing her away from her orgasm. This was only the second pussy I had licked so I was being very careful not too make her cum. However her reactions seemed similar to Ma'am's so I began to push her a little further, a little nearer to her orgasm. It definitely worked, she she starting to shake each time I took her close and it was taking longer for her to calm down. I heard a couple of desperate sounding moans too. I glanced up and Ma'am was in a world of her own, clearly approaching her own high. I would rather have been the one giving her such pleasure but this was pretty amazing. I was having a threesome, probably not what most people would call a threesome but I wasn't complaining.

Soon I heard Ma'am cumming. I had made her cum many times but had never been in a position to watch it. It was beautiful. I watched her body arching, her chest swelling with each breath she took. Her head fell back as she groaned in pleasure, it was such a turn on. I realised my hips were pumping back and forth as my cock instinctively followed her movements. Slightly embarrassed I looked down and concentrate on my job. Sarah was moaning constantly now, I'm not even sure she was aware that Ma'am had cum. I took another quick glance up as Ma'am got up while giving Sarah's nipples another twist. She sat next to me and caressed by balls.

"You're quite excited aren't you baby? Do you like tormenting tied up subbies?"

I wasn't sure about that but the whole scene was a big turn on. Ma'am was stroking my cock through the cage now. I was moaning, Sarah was moaning. It was amazing. Then Ma'am told me to let her cum, and she told me not to stop when I did. Less than a minute later I took her to the edge and beyond.

Sarah came hard, bucking and grunting, fighting against her bonds. Her clit became even more sensitive and her bucking became more intense. The grunts were louder and slightly higher in pitch. She was realising that I wasn't stopping.

"No no no, stop stop."

She tried to roll away so I grabbed the ropes around her thighs and held tight. Her pleasure was turning into pain now and she started throwing her upper body around. Ma'am calmly stuffed the gag back in her mouth and say down firmly on her face again. Her movements were almost completely restricted now. Ma'am was pulling hard on her nipples. She was nearly screaming now. He hyper sensitive clit couldn't escape my tongue as it worked hard over her sensitive spot. Her nipples were in agony as Ma'am pulled and pinched. This went on for a good 5 minutes before I noticed a change in the tone of the screams. They were becoming lower and turning into groans. He chest was heaving, partly in because of her exertions and partly to try and escape Ma'am's viscous attacks. A huge shudder went through her as she came again. She was beside herself in pleasure and pain. I looked at Ma'am and she was giving me a slow down signal, I slowled my tongue and just gently caressed Sarah's clit. Ma'am had stopped torturing her nipples and then she gestured for me to stop.