New Neighbour Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My tongue was busy again and soon she came, bucking and writhing. She slowly recovered turning around and kissing me. Once more she slid my cock deep inside. I didn't know what to do. The joy I was giving her was mixing with the glorious feelings in my cock and the ache of my denial. She was moving again slowly, deep long strokes. I watched her. I saw her tongue run across her lips. I saw her body arching in passion. I saw everything that mattered to me lost in a world of primal joy and passion that I had helped create. It was like an out of body experience.

She slowed and stopped with me buried deep inside her.

"Do you want to cum?"

"No."

It came out without any hesitation. I wasn't saying it because I thought it was what she wanted to hear.

It was the truth.

She slowly raised herself off me and slumped by my side. Pulling my head to one side so she could look me straight in the eyes she said,

"That was amazing. And what you just said, that was the icing on the cake."

All I could do was look at her and soak in her beauty.

She smiled.

"By the way, no Ma'am were the words you were looking for. I will have to punish you for that later."

Now I smiled too.

"You can do anything you want to me Ma'am, if it gives you pleasure."

She sighed and her hand found it's way to my rock hard cock. It was slick with her juices. She played with it a little, rubbing her thumb around my frenum giving me small shocks of pleasure.

"You tried to cum didn't you?"

"I didn't try Ma'am. I was doing everything in my power not to but I failed."

We were both smiling, we both knew how wonderful it had been.

"Much more training and practice for you then baby. Think you can handle it?"

"I will do my best Ma'am."

She pulled me close and we stayed like that, together as one.

She roused herself after a while and we showered. She made a fuss over making sure I was very clean slowly running her soap covered hands over my very hard cock. I had resisted so well for so long but my will power was slipping. She knew and deliberately kept me close but not right at the edge. It was delicious, physically I could handle it but mentally I was cracking. It felt so good my mind was reeling. I stood there incredibly horny praying she would relent. I tried to touch her hoping that if I could make her horny she might weaken but she didn't. After what seemed an eternity was slowly her hands and stood back.

"I think I've pushed you far enough today baby.

Neither of us want any accidents do we?

I just sighed and we left the shower. I couldn't help but want that last little push over the edge.

"Do we boy?"

The edge was there again.

"No Ma'am." I replied quietly.

"Do you want to be locked back up boy?"

"Yes Ma'am." I wasn't sure about either of my last two answers, not sure at all. I was just so turned on and had been for hours. She noticed as she always did.

"Ask me nicely boy." The edge was still in her voice. I composed myself a little.

"Please Ma'am, please lock me in chastity again."

"Come on, you can do better than that boy."

She had started stroking me again, very slowly but firmly. She always told me to tell the truth.

"Ma'am I'm sorry. I'm trying, I'm trying so hard but I'm desperate to cum. I can't find it in me to resist, 4 weeks locked up and now this. It's too much."

She kept her slow firm strokes going up and down.

"I told you that I won't ever relent didn't I boy? I will keep pushing and pushing. You will resist sometimes, I know that and it turns me on. Making you feel like this is such a rush for me.

Your whole being is screaming to cum. All you have to do is take my hand, I won't stop you. Take my hand and make yourself cum. You just need to move it a little faster, squeeze a little harder. Well boy, do you want to cum?"

I reached down and took her hand. Holding it gently I removed it from my aching, needy cock. I don't know where I summoned the courage from but I looked her in the eyes and said,

"Please Ma'am. My cock and my orgasms belong to you. Please lock me in chastity Ma'am."

We stood there for a few seconds and I let her hand go.

"Good boy, very good. I will lock you back up, but it will be when I choose to, understand?"

"Yes Ma'am."

She started stroking me again. I was beginning to realise what she meant by never relenting. I was in pieces as her hand moved across me. This was a form of torture unlike any other, I thought. Give me pain and suffering any day. It would be easier to live through than this. She was torturing me with my own need and lust.

Mercifully after about another 2 or 3 minutes she stopped.

"Hands on your head."

She moved to the bedside table and got a pair of handcuffs out. She kept handcuffs in her bedside table... of course she did. One wrist then the other and my hands were behind my back and cuffed. She disappeared and came back as I anticipated, with the cold towel. It was shocking as ever but at least my torment was over. As she waited for me to shrink she said,

"You wouldn't have touched yourself when I was out of the room would you boy?"

"No Ma'am, of course not."

It was a totally honest answer, I wouldn't of dreamed of it.

Smiling her evil smile she said,

"I believe you boy. I know you wouldn't."

She had slipped the base ring on.

"The handcuffs were just to let you know that you will never have the chance to cum without me. Never. It all belongs to me."

My cock was beginning to stiffen again so she quickly got the cage on.

"It's mine baby, all mine."

I was straining again.

"Tell me baby."

"It's yours Ma'am. My cock belongs to you. I will never cum without you giving me permission."

Why did this get me so hard? I still didn't really understand but giving her this power excited me like nothing else.

"I know it baby," she held my balls, "I love the way it never stops trying to escape. How long do you think I would have to lock it away before it finally gave up? Another month? Maybe another 6 months? That will be a fun experiment for the future won't it baby? How about this for a bit of fun instead. If you can stay soft for 5 minutes while I massage your balls I will let you out. If not you stay locked."

I was groaning now. The combination of my enraged cock and her words firing my imagination were driving me mad. She laughed and finally left my tortured genitals alone. She put on her tight leggings and tee shirt and we went downstairs. We had a beer and I briefly relaxed.

She said, "That was a lovely afternoon baby. Let's do it again soon. In fact you won't even have to do any work tomorrow so we'll have even more time together. Is that OK with you baby? Lots more of the same tomorrow? More orgasms for me and much more denial for you?

I couldn't take that again. I just couldn't.

"Yes Ma'am."

"Beg for it boy."

She just kept forcing me and pushing me.

"Please Ma'am, can you tease and deny me even more tomorrow? Please can I give you even more orgasms?"

She came over to me and put her hands around my neck pulling me in for a long passionate kiss. Her eyes were sparkling with life.

"Only if you are sure baby. Do you really want me to tease you like I did today? It's fine if you don't, I will understand."

She was pressing her body against me,

"If you think it would be too much for you I can always keep you locked up for a few more weeks until you are ready."

There was no choice. There was never a choice. She had me in the palm of her hand and she was loving every second of it.

"Ma'am, please tease me for as long as you want. Tease me then let me give you an orgasm. Tease me again and again. Let me make you cum again and again. Please Ma'am, all I want is to please you."

She kissed me again.

"Thanks baby, I might take you up on that offer."

She sighed and smiled.

"OK. Seriously that's enough. I'm getting myself all worked up again. You're such a naughty boy Tom."

She gave me a quick hug and we sat on the sofa together.

"Could you call your mother and say I'm cooking dinner and that you're staying over for a bit? Would that be OK? I can't send you home like this, you're a wreck."

I was definitely a wreck, she was right. I phoned home and said Louise had some food and wanted to congratulate me on finishing my exams. She was fine with it. Ma'am whipped up a lovely pasta dish, teaching me how to do it as she went. She winked and said that the girls at university would be impressed by a boy who could cook. I had been wondering about university and the social side of things. Inevitably there would be a girl or two who fancied me, even if it was a drunken party type of thing. I wasn't being cocky but I knew I was a decent looking guy and Ma'am had given me lots of confidence in myself. I asked her about it. Her simple response was that if anyone got too amorous I could just say I had a girlfriend back home and that it was a serious thing. She hoped that any reasonable girl would respect that and if they didn't they they didn't deserve me anyway. It sounded like a good plan.

"Do you want to go to university like this Tom?"

She pointed at the chastity device.

"The social side is almost as important as the educational side."

I didn't hesitate.

"It's fine Ma'am. I think my social education is coming on in leaps and bounds. I will very happily tell anyone that I've got someone back home that I'm serious about because it's true. What about you though? Are you feeling OK about me going away? Probably going away... I would stay if you wanted me to."

She furrowed her brows.

"You are going young man. That's an order. You will go to university and get a good degree, end of discussion."

She laughed, "you've got a woman with expensive tastes to look after now. Those prison cells aren't cheap."

"Yes Ma'am!"

"I'm sure I will miss you a bit though. But you're not going far. Bristol is only an hour away so you can come back or I can visit. I'm sure the new friends you will make would love to meet me."

She had a wicked look on her face. I laughed nervously.

"Don't worry, I'll do my best not to embarrass you."

I put a very solemn face on and said,

"You could never embarrass me Ma'am. Whatever you told me to do I would do without hesitation, whatever the circumstances."

She laughed, "careful baby. I might hold you to that. Luckily for you I am aware that with great power comes great responsibility."

We chatted away for an hour or so. I was still as horny as hell but she deliberately didn't talk about anything kinky and I was feeling as normal as I could under the circumstances when I left.

I still couldn't quite believe what I had stumbled into. This summer was going to be one to remember though, that was for sure. Quite what she had planned was a mystery but one I was definitely looking forward to discovering.

I arrived at Ma'am's house early of course. It was a grey, miserable day so she put me to work in the dungeon. I assembled a large metal grid which I fixed to the wall. It had dozens of hooks on it for storing toys and goodies. Then I set about what she called a spanking or fucking bench. I could see why. There was a padded bench that was at waist height with side pads for the victim's lower legs and forearms to be secured to. The leg end had a v shape cut out, I realised that this would allow easy access to the genitals. There was even a retractable head rest for comfort and as usual no shortage of fixing points.

Ma'am was pleased with my work.

"You have probably noticed that I like to test what you have built for me, today is no different. Hop on!"

I got up and settled down on the bench. Ma'am got me in the right spot then set about tightening all the straps, 3 across my body, 2 around each leg and arm and one over the back of my neck.

"Move." She said. As always this command was met with almost no movement at all. She was nothing if not thorough.

"Perfect. Time for some of my toys to come out to play. But first you need to be unlocked."

As usual my cock had decided that I liked being immobile and vulnerable so the towel came out and as usual she took great pleasure in freezing my erection away. She slipped the cage off then wriggled the ring off too.

"These balls are going to get lots of attention. I want them looser so that I can have more fun with them."

With that she started to pull them away from my body. Gently at first, pull then relax. But soon the pressure increased as she tried to elongate my ball sac. Pulling and twisting, she gradually upped the ante. The initial pleasure was beginning to be replaced by pain, not a sharp pain but an ever growing ache deep inside. Each time she stretched my balls away from me she held them there a little longer. Each time the ache grew. I was groaning, I tried to move, to do something to ease the slowly mounting agony but I got absolutely nowhere. Holding them with one hand she gave them a firm pat with her other hand and said, "that will do for now. Let's add some weight."

I felt something going around my testicles, it felt solid and cool. She moved some skin around and was done. She gave my balls a push and they swung slowly underneath me. She had attached a heavy metal ball stretcher between my cock and balls. It was just under 2 inches long and weighed over half a pound. She gave it a push and I could feel them swinging from side to side. It actually felt quite sexy, my balls felt heavier and bigger. Then she started flicking my balls from side to side and I realised how vulnerable they were. Each flick sent a little pulse of pain through them. Predictably my cock enjoyed the sensations and stiffened. She held the weight and pulled it backwards forcing my cock to point vertically down. This was beginning to hurt, she then ran her nails up and down my hard cock while occasionally stopping and digging them into the flesh. I jerked as each nail dug painfully in. Suddenly she let go and my balls swung swung freely under me.

"Enough of that for now boy. I have a very inviting arse that needs some attention."

She walked over to the rack which was now festooned with various implements.

"The leather flogger first I think, to warm you up a little."

A heard a few swishing sounds then I felt the tails of the flogger drag down my back and between my cheeks. She started swatting my arse, fairly gently to begin with, one cheek then the other. A few across my upper thighs and back for good measure. It stung but it wasn't a sharp pain. She began to gather speed hitting me more frequently and the impacts became harder too. All over me, I never knew which place she would hit next. The stings were sharper now and more intense but still not very painful. She slowed then gave one last swat up between my legs which hit my exposed balls and cock. I jerked in my bonds and exhaled. That did hurt but only briefly.

She stroked my skin gently and said,

"That's good, a little change of colour. Time for a step up."

This time she returned with a paddle. It was about eighteen inches long and about three inches wide and made from thick but still slightly flexible leather. Again she stroked my arse with it and then gave my balls a light tap with it. The impact when it came was sharp and loud. There was a crack and pain radiating through my cheek. Another crack and the same on my other cheek. A pause then two more cracks. This stung a lot more. She continued, moving the strikes, covering my cheeks with long red patches of pain. She moved the point of attack and hit my upper thighs and then my inner thighs. Everything was stinging now, I could almost feel the heat coming off my skin. More sharp strikes followed, it was getting intense now and I was breathing hard doing my best not to flinch. She must have carried on for at least 10 minutes. She concentrated most of the blows on my exposed cheeks but my thighs didn't escape. She stopped and traced the end of the paddle across my red skin. Then I felt the flat of the paddle stroking my balls. She patted them firmly. Each strike was fairly soft but as they accumulated the ache grew. She began alternating, sometimes patting them from side to side and then coming up from underneath hitting them both square on. I was starting to sweat a bit now. Each strike was creating a sharp pain and while it faded into a dull ache, the ache was deeper each time. I was moaning now, each blow raising the intensity of my suffering. My muscles were tensing as I moved against the bonds. Thankfully she stopped and I felt her hand caress my cock. It was still hard and she masturbated me slowly.

"He loves the pain doesn't he boy?

"Yes Ma'am."

"Doesn't he?" The edge in her voice was back.

"Yes Ma'am he does. The pain makes him hard Ma'am."

She pulled my balls sharply backwards again. And struck the shaft of my cock. Pain shot through it. Again another blow, and another. My balls were aching badly and my cock was stinging, she ran the paddle over my the tip of my cock. We both knew it was throbbing with lust through the pain. She struck the tip hard and my cock erupted in pain. I let out a loud but strangled cry.

"Hush now boy. I'm only warming up. You want me to hurt you don't you? We both love it."

"Yes Ma'am, please hurt me."

"Arse or balls, you decide boy."

There was no decision to be made at this point.

"Arse please Ma'am."

She was happy to oblige and retrieved a thin and flexible bamboo cane. Tapping it lightly on my arse she said,

"Let me know when you want me to stop and pay your balls some more attention boy."

The cane was thin and light but it hit with great speed. There was a sudden thin streak of fire across my left cheek then the right. Air flew from my lungs as I spasmed in my bonds. It was as if someone had drawn a knife across my skin. She paused, I knew more were coming. Pain shot across my cheeks again, about an inch under the last strike, then quickly another. I was taking short sharp breaths, flinching with every hit. She worked her way down to about half way down my thighs. A slight pause then a line of fire on both inner thighs. Each strike was so sharp and precise it took my breath away. A felt the tip of the cane trace across my arse. This time both cheeks felt the force, 6 quick vicious strikes. The pain flew through me.

"Please Ma'am please stop!" I gasped.

"Please what boy?"

I groaned, "please hurt my balls Ma'am."

The tip of the cane slowly slowly traced it's way over my balls.

"This might be a bit too extreme for now."

She got the small rod that she had used before. It cracked into both my balls and more pain shot through me. Another groan was forced out of me. My balls had recovered slightly as she attacked my arse but the pain flooded through them again. Another sharp smack, a pause and then another. Then on the sides again and again. I was crying out with each hit. She stopped and massaged them, squeezing gently and rolling them around. I couldn't really tell at this point if she was trying to hurt me or soothe me but at least the agony had briefly stopped. My cock had gone down a little during this beating so she now started using the rod on my shaft. Thin streaks of pain ran across it as the rod struck. It seemed that it enjoyed any sort of attention and it grew back to full hardness.

"Oh baby, look at that!" She exclaimed.

"You know how much I adore making you hard, looks like I've found another way."

My shaft took many blows then she did the same to my swollen glans. Pain erupted across the sensitive skin. Two more blows and I was writhing in pain again. Quickly she turned back to my balls. The rod hit length ways across each testicle, I shouted in agony.

"No Ma'am, no please Ma'am."

"No what boy?"

I couldn't answer, my balls were hurting so badly now. They were throbbing in pain.