New Neighbour Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She chuckled.

"Nothing to say, I'll carry on then."

My balls erupted again and I cried out.

"No! My arse Ma'am please. Hurt my arse instead."

Almost before I had stopped speaking the bamboo crashed into my cheeks. Another thin river of fire snaked across me. Then another on each thigh. She went back to my arse and fire spread through me. I was shaking, every muscles taught.

"Ma'am nooo!" I cried out.

She stopped. There was silence except for my hoarse breathing. I barely knew where I was. All I knew was that she had stopped creating more agony. I felt my balls being massaged again before she pulled them back, holding them and stretching them. She started slowly stroking my cock, bringing it back to full hardness. As my cock got harder her grip on my balls got tighter.

"Look at how hard he is. Pain and pleasure. You need both don't you boy? Don't you?"

"Yes Ma'am, I want both of them."

"I love giving you both of them. You want to please me don't you boy?"

I would say anything right now. My cock was throbbing, my tortured balls were screaming.

"Yes Ma'am. I want to please you Ma'am."

Her hand left my cock and she said,

"That's enough pleasure for now. Time for some more pain. Arse or balls boy?"

I broke, I was almost crying.

"Please Ma'am. Please don't. I'm sorry Ma'am. I can't, I just can't."

Her hand tightened on my balls and I screamed. She let go and my balls just swayed beneath me pain arcing through them. She touched my arse and I flinched.

"It's OK baby, it's over for now. Try and relax while I set you free. There was some movement around my balls and the weight was removed. She held them softly and moved them around in her fingers.

"They are just fine baby. Sore but fine.

She undid the straps and helped me to my feet. I just stood there dazed. Pain was running through me in waves.

She took me by the hand and slowly we went upstairs. She told me to lie on the bed and very gingerly I lay down. It hurt like mad but obviously not as badly as the caning. She got me some water and lay carefully next to me.

"I'm amazed baby. I've seen experienced pain sluts break way before you did. Well done, I'm so proud, and really turned on. There's nothing wrong with your tongue is there?"

I managed a weak smile.

"My tongue is fine Ma'am, would you like to sit on my face? I'm not sure I can move."

She smiled and said, "of course baby. You stay there."

Her lovely sweet pussy was soon pressed into my mouth. She was definitely very turned on and it didn't take long to bring her to a long loud orgasm. She didn't move away but stayed there. She told me to go again slowly, I was coming back to life now and I patiently brought her back to another orgasm, this one was longer and deeper and seemed to run through her to her core. Sighing she got off my and laughing down beside me again.

"Thanks baby, that was absolutely gorgeous. Your tongue just hits the spot every time."

Her compliments never failed to make me happy. Despite the pain still washing through me I felt good. I was feeling very good actually. I turned my head, kissed her and smiled.

"Thank you Ma'am. I'm not sure what I'm thanking you for though. I'm hurting but happy."

She kissed me back.

"It's the endorphins. You will come back down soon. You'll probably hurt more then, your body is protecting you. One thing is for sure you won't be sitting comfortably for a few days."

I laughed, "you're not wrong about that Ma'am."

Her hand slid down and held my cock which responded to her grasp. She pumped it slowly a few times.

"Nothing wrong with him then."

Gently she brought me to full hardness. She kept up her soft strokes for a few minutes. The feelings were amplified by being so utterly different to the pain I had recently endured. I lay there savouring every touch, her soft fingers running over my shaft. She carefully moved down the bed and took me into her willing mouth. She kept her hand on my shaft and used her lips and tongue to move around my sensitive head. It was bliss, her slow pumping of my shaft and her tongue sliding sensuality over my head. I moaned in joy as the feelings slowly grew. The heat of her mouth washed over my cock as her tongue made circles around me. She used the tip to massage the most sensitive spots coaxing me towards my orgasm. Despite my soreness I was making little thrusts with my hips. She didn't let me get too much friction though, slowing her tongue. Her hand gripped me a bit tighter and she sucked me in, going up and down. I could feel it coming, the aches and pains fading as the pleasure overtook anything else. I was moaning as my orgasm approached, eyes closed as the inevitable surge built.

She pulled her head away leaving me right on the edge. My eyes opened to see her beautiful face looking up at me.

Smiling she said, "are you trying to cum baby? That's very naughty, I should punish you for that."

Please god no I thought.

"Sorry Ma'am, I'm a bit all over the place."

"I understand baby but that's no excuse. As I said when we first met, doing your best isn't optional. Denying you turns me on. Do better."

Her mouth was on my cock again, her tongue making beautiful little patterns on my sensitive head. Her words were clear in my mind. It felt so good to have the pleasure after the pain. Her tongue was so smooth yet insistent, I needed an orgasm. Surely I deserved it.

Stop. Stop thinking like that. Enjoy it, enjoy the beautiful sensations and be in the moment. Her pleasure was my pleasure. I'm not sure if this was a conscious or unconscious monologue in my mind but it brought me back to the present. It was so so good. My breathing deepened and relaxed as I rode the waves of pleasure she was giving me. It was heaven.

She began to quicken her pace, gripping my cock more firmly and pumping with more urgency. The feelings intensified and my calm began to slip. It was too good, too much. I tensed trying to hold off but it was no use. My orgasm was coming. Suddenly her mouth and hand were gone and she moved back up to me. My cock was left helplessly bouncing in the air searching for something, anything to take it over the edge.

"Trying to cum again? You are still thinking about yourself. You have to stop that. However you did well after my little pep talk. Given what you have been through today that was quite impressive. There will always be a point where it becomes impossible to resist but together we are moving that point further and further away. It's work in progress baby and it always will be."

She was right, it would always be a work in progress. I would always be trying to better myself, always trying harder to please her. She would see to that. She wouldn't ever let up. There was no room for second best, never any chance of slacking off. Anything but my best would have serious consequences. I was sure there would be times when I would resent her for that but deep down I knew I loved her for it.

I would be the best I could be.

But what about the pain? Why did my cock betray me and enjoy it so much? Sure, she loved inflicting pain so by suffering I pleased her but there was more to it. What was the old cliche? We feel most alive when we are closest to death? Hopefully it wouldn't come to that but I definitely felt a huge rush when she hurt me. Everything went into overdrive, all my senses were heightened.

"Come on, time for a shower. This will sting a bit baby."

It did, it stung a lot but the hot water slowly soothed my abused arse and thighs. There were hot red welts everywhere. She showed me in the mirror when we got out. She was smiling, I wore them with pride. I was proud of what I had suffered for her.