New Neighbour Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah didn't know where she was, she just lay there moaning softly covered in sweat and drool. Ma'am gave her a minute and untied her. She groaned as she straightened her legs and flexed her arms.

"Oh, oh God. Oh, that was intense. Jesus. Thanks Louise, thanks Tom. Oh fuck."

Ma'am lay down on one side of her and gestured for me to lie on the other side. Sarah put her arms around both of us and let out a huge sigh.

"Louise, I was right. You are a bitch! Tom was right too though, you're lovely too. You were right about Tom's tongue as well. You're not a bitch, you're a lucky bitch!"

We cuddled together. Ma'am was gently touching Sarah, calming her. I wasn't sure what to do but Sarah noticed my full cage pressing against her. She moved her arm and grabbed it.

"This looks very interesting Louise. Seems to be a lot of cock in there. Can I have a go?"

Ma'am laughed, "no you may not. You subs are so greedy! Anyway Tom has to go, don't you baby?"

"Yes Ma'am, those exams won't pass themselves."

Ma'am smiled and said.

"Maybe when I've got him fully trained I'll whore him out. I could make a fortune."

Sarah laughed and said,

"Lovely to meet you Tom, hopefully see you again some time."

We said out goodbyes and I I sauntered home smiling at another new and exciting experience. I didn't think I had much desire to hurt anyone but I had really enjoyed teasing and denying her. I wondered if I would get the chance again.

The next month was a slog. My exams started and I worked very hard. I saw Ma'am a few times but they were only brief visits. Booty calls really, I made her cum and was sent on my way. I wasn't complaining but she didn't even let me out of the cage on most of the visits. By the time my exams ended I hadn't been free for over 3 weeks and gone even longer without an orgasm.

Ma'am had almost finished down in London. Catching the bad guys had been a little easier than she had anticipated hence my brief weekend visits.

My last exam was on a Thursday. A bunch of went into town and had a big celebration. A couple of people were sick and one guy even got punched although from what I saw he deserved it. It was a fun night! I staggered home at about 3am and woke up with a massive hangover. I ate toast and drank tea most of the day and had a quick afternoon nap. I texted Ma'am, she sent back lots of laughs and no sympathy, she said if you can't do the time, don't do the crime. Fair enough I thought. Ma'am was staying in London until Sunday. They were having a celebration too after their success but she told me there was something for me in the shed. I was intrigued so went straight over. There was a cardboard box, I opened it and there was my xbox. Then I noticed an envelope with the word key written on it. Surely not I thought, but my heart skipped a beat. Half a second later the envelope was open. There was no key, just a one word message.

"Never. X"

Oh very funny, I thought and texted Ma'am to say thank you for the xbox and for my heart attack. She just replied with a winking face.

Back home I immediately did a bit of gaming but my heart wasn't really in it. I wanted to be with her. I realised that I had nothing to do. All I could do now was wait for my results. I had filled in all the university forms and I was at a loose end for the next few months. I felt my cage. The exams and all the work leading up to them had been very important for my future but it had also been a very good distraction from my situation. Locked up and horny. I went back to the message, never. My cock was getting hard now.

Never.

She had the key to my freedom and I was never getting it back. That thought turned me on so much it was scary. The note was in my pocket. I decided to keep it with me at all times.

Never.

I had nothing to occupy my mind until I went to university except Ma'am and my locked up cock.

Never.

Every erection and every orgasm was hers to control now and there was absolutely nothing I could do about it. My cock was raging in my cage. I was so horny. She said an angle grinder wouldn't work but if I had had one I would have tried. I decided to send her a selfie. I slid the tip of the note under the ring and took a photo of my raging cock with the 'never' note clearly visible.

She texted back quickly.

"I see my note has had the desired effect. I'm almost as turned on as you now but I can do something about it! I want you to send me a photo like that every morning from now on.

Forever. X"

She had just managed to make me feel even hornier, how was that even possible? Oh god. This woman, this bewitching devil of a woman was going to drive me crazy I just knew it. But the thing was I didn't care. I felt alive in ways I didn't understand. Roll on forever and never.

I didn't sleep well that night, my cock had a mind of it's own. But I had nothing to do so being a bit tired wasn't a problem. I went over to a friend's house and we gamed and chatted. He was in the same boat as me, not completely obviously. He was looking for a job, I said I was probably sorted with Louise for most of the summer. He had seen her in the village and gave me a provocative wink. I laughed it off and told him that I would never be that lucky.

I wandered home thinking about one more sleep before I could see Ma'am again. I couldn't wait. The evening was dull but I watched some telly with my mum and we just chatted about stuff. I told her that Louise wanted me almost full time over the summer. My mum had dropped the odd comment about her over the last month but now she quizzed me.

"What exactly do you do over there? There's nothing going on is there?"

I assured her it was just work. I told her I liked her and that she had helped me get my act together about school and working hard. She seemed to accept that.

"She's a good looking woman Tom, very good looking. Just be careful, I don't want her to take advantage of you."

I kept a straight face somehow.

"I'm fine mum, don't worry."

"Good," she said, "I don't want you getting hurt."

I decided if I wanted a new career I should become a poker player. If only she knew, I thought. I excused myself before she said anything else and went upstairs. I did the usual young man stuff for a while, with one notable exception of course, and got a good night's sleep.

Sunday!

Ma'am was back soon and I was very excited. The morning dragged on until she texted me. She said she would be back just after lunchtime and wanted me waiting for her. I told her I would be there. I was sitting on the patio wall when she arrived. I jumped up and opened the door for her. She beamed at me and gave me a big hug. I took her luggage in and we chatted about what we had been doing. Her company had done a great job and were going to be handsomely rewarded for it. She would have to pop back a couple of times but essentially she was going to be around most of the time. She had also excused herself from doing any work for a while unless there was an emergency.

"Hopefully I'm yours for the summer baby."

I told her that was the best news I had got in ages. She smiled and quietly said,

"Be careful what you wish for boy."

This was probably true but at this moment I really didn't care. It was going to be a very interesting summer I reckoned.

"You will actually have to do some work, you realise? There will be some tradesmen here, you might be able to learn a thing or two."

She had made a good point. I wanted to study engineering at university so working with builders wouldn't be a bad idea. She was having a security gate put in so people couldn't just drive in, a carport and possibly an outbuilding or two.

She stood up and moved towards the door.

"First things first though. There is still a lot of work to do in the dungeon. More furniture to build and lots of shelves and stuff. I want it sorted out. I've had lots of gear in storage for too long. It needs to be used, and used on you."

There was that familiar feeling of nervous anticipation again.

We went down and she pointed to some of the larger items that were wrapped up. They looked to be almost the same height as the ceiling. I began to unwrap them and got a bit of a shock. They were very heavy. I looked and realised that I was looking at a deconstructed cell. Basically each piece was a section of metal bars that when bolted together would make a prison cell. I looked at Ma'am. She smiled and said,

"Perfect for sleep overs, don't you think?"

"Yes Ma'am." I replied nervously. She had my cock, with this she could have my whole body locked up. I began construction. It was tricky and difficult work each section was very heavy. These were heavy duty bars, as usual Ma'am had gone for the highest quality. Thinner bars would undoubtedly have been a lot cheaper but this had a very intimidating feel. It was to go in the corner so two sides would be the walls and the other two bars. The hardest part was making sure the sections attached to the walls were vertical and in the right place. After that it fitted together fairly easily. Large recessed bolts which needed specialist tools to remove were tightened. The door was fitted and there it was, a prison cell. It was about 8 feet square, plenty of room for a bed or mattress assuming either would be used. This time I made sure to clean up after myself.

Ma'am inspected with her usual keen eye.

"Good work boy. Now all I need is a slave. Maybe you could just pretend to go to university and spend 3 years in here instead.

Would you like that boy?"

I hesitated but knew she was joking.

"The idea has a certain appeal Ma'am," I said, "but I think I need to get to know you a little better first. Maybe Sarah would like it down here."

Ma'am laughed, "She probably would, but she's not the settling down type. She's way to busy having fun. Get in there boy."

I went in and she slammed the door shut and locked it.

"How does that feel?"

It was quite scary. I felt intimidated a made a mental note not to end up in jail. Ma'am turned on her heel and walked out. I was left standing there, locked in a cell. I waited for a few minutes but she didn't come back. I was starting to feel a little unsettled now. There was silence. The atmosphere suddenly felt quite oppressive. Time seemed to crawl. When she returned she told me that she left me down there for half an hour but it had felt like a lot longer. Ma'am was watching me carefully during this exchange which was also unsettling.

We went back to the kitchen and chatted for a while. She told me she would be in London 3 days that week so would only need me for the other 2. Them she dismissed me. I went home feeling slightly disappointed. It was great to see her but we hadn't had any fun. She didn't even order me to make her cum. The 2 days I spent there during the week were pretty uninteresting too. All I did was work, mostly in the grounds. She was always pleased to see me and on the surface everything was normal but again there was no sex and nothing kinky.

Back in my bedroom in Friday evening I was feeling a little down. I wasn't sure what was going on. My joy at the idea of a summer with her was waning. Was she going off me? Inws confused and worried. I hadn't been unlocked for 4 weeks now, but at this moment I really didn't feel very horny.

I went over on Saturday as usual and Ma'am put me to work. She called me in for lunch. It was a quiet affair, none of the usual chat. I cleared the lunch things away and she told me to sit down. I had a bad feeling.

"Firstly I want to apologise to you Tom. I've been sort of distant this last week. I've been thinking a lot. I've been thinking about us and about you. Its been strange, we have so much fun together but it feels deeper. I feel a real connection to you and I've been wondering if I should. To coin a massive cliche, it's me, not you. Should I be doing this with someone so young? You have precious little experience with women and our sort of relationship, a Domme and sub relationship is even more intense. I have had subs before, and as I have said before, it is something I take very seriously. The problem I have is that I can't really ask you how you feel. I know how you feel but I can't be sure if i can trust your opinion due to your lack of experience. I'm really really sorry if that sounds condescending but I don't know how else to put it. Tell me as honestly as you can how you feel about me and us."

I was taken aback by this. She had always seemed so confident and assured. I thought for a minute. I understood where she was coming from. I had wondered from time to time what was going on but I was being swept away by the excitement and novelty of it all.

It felt right to use her name.

"Louise, these last few months have without any doubt been the most incredible and exciting few months of my life. You have given me so many new and amazing experiences. You are the only woman I've been in any way intimate with. It has been incredibly intense. You have exposed my deepest desires and needs. Like you, I have wondered about what the hell was going on but I was just loving every minute of it and ignoring any doubts. I have no idea where this will end up. You weren't being condescending, it was fair comment to worry about what I might say. But I'm not completely naive. I believe that my trust in you is one hundred percent justified. All through our relationship you have done nothing except encourage me to be the best person I can be. You have made me work hard. Assuming i pass my exams, that will be almost entirely down to you. I might have done alright without you but probably not. I believe you have my best interests at heart. You want me to succeed. I want you. I want you in my life because I firmly believe that my life, in all ways, is better with you in it."

She sat back then leaned forward and took my hand.

"My instincts were right. You are a special man Tom. I don't know where we will end up either but you have put my mind at rest. I feel ridiculously relieved. I've been working myself up wondering if this was right. Now I know it is."

She stood up and we hugged.

No words needed to be said. We just held each other.

Eventually she pulled away and cleared her throat.

"Damn it, now I really want to keep you locked in my dungeon!'

I laughed.

"It felt weird down there Ma'am but I can't think of anywhere else I would rather be. Give me a minute please."

I called my mum and told her I was going into town and that I would be staying over with a friend. She said that was fine and told me to have fun. I assured her I would.

Ma'am was smiling at me. We kissed passionately then she pointed out that I was badly overdressed.

I had my clothes off very quickly. This was right, she was clothed and I was naked, well almost. She ran the hands slowly over my body giving my nipples a little tweak. The response was predictable. She put her hands under my balls and pretended to weigh them.

"They definitely feel bigger baby. It's been a while since you last came hasn't it?"

"My definition of a while and yours are probably a bit different Ma'am, but yes, it's been a while."

She smiled, "feeling horny?"

"You know I am Ma'am. I'm always horny when I'm with you."

"You are aren't you? I like that. Every woman wants to be desired and you definitely do that."

My cock was hard. It was always hard when I was with her. I loved that feeling, the constant arousal and desire I felt when I was with her.

"Let's go upstairs."

We were on the bed pretty quickly. She was on top obviously as we kissed deeply. I was running my hands across her perfect body. Every time I was naked with her I felt like the luckiest man in the world. Sometimes the chastity device seemed to weigh a ton, both physically and mentally. But more and more it was becoming a natural part of my life. It belonged on me and I wanted it on me. It was a symbol of my submission to her.

She was pressing her pussy into the cage, trying to ride it.

"Stay there boy."

As if I was going to go anywhere. She returned with the dreaded towel. I hated the shock of it but it did mean I was going to be unlocked after 4 long weeks. She could usually get the cage off without calming me down but it was quicker this way, and I suspected she liked doing it.

My cock quickly returned to it's full hardness. It was so nice after such a long time confined. However she ignored it and maneuvered herself over my face.

"Just get me close boy. Not right to the edge, but close."

I knew her pretty well now and set to work. Her hands were on my hips but not touching me where I desperately wanted her to. I loved feeling her body move on me. I could feel her passion, I could recognise her desire through her movements, how she positioned herself on my tongue, whether she was pressing down on me, if she was sliding her pussy up and down. I took it all in and responded accordingly. She was getting very worked up now, so I eased up a little, gently and slowly caressing her clit, moving away occasionally to push my tongue into her. She was loving it. I heard her telling me that this was just right, this was exactly what she needed. My face was covered in her juices as I lapped away.

I felt her move. She turned around and kissed me again, savouring herself on my mouth and tongue. I could feel her wetness on my cock. She sat up slightly and I felt myself slowly slide inside her.

Heaven was a place in earth. I had been briefly inside her on the cross but this was different. This was me and her together, joined as one. She slowly guided herself down my shaft, taking me fully in. She sighed and smiled played across her face.

"I've waited long enough for this. Remember my words, remember what I have taught you."

She slowly raised herself up a few inches then relaxed back down. Again the same movement, and again. She felt wonderful, deliciously soft yet somehow firm at the same time. She kept moving slowly in and out and I could see her passion growing. She was lifting slowly up then sitting down hard on me now, pushing me as far into her as she could. Each time her little sighs and moans became a little louder. It was glorious to watch and be part of. My cock was like iron, I could feel every part of her sliding across me. Her training had clearly had an effect. Somewhere in the back of my mind I wondered why I hadn't cum from the amazing sensations I was feeling but it was a fleeting thought. I was lost in the moment just as she had told me to be. I was focused on her pleasure, just as she wanted me to be.

She was moaning now, moving faster but still only going up and down a few inches. I was thrusting up to meet her now, heightening her pleasure. She growled from somewhere inside and came. Shaking, she collapsed onto to me, breath ragged. I could feel her pussy pulsating around my cock. I held her tight as her orgasm slowly faded.

Recovering she stared deep into me eyes.

"You didn't cum baby. Amazing, why not?"

"Because of you Ma'am. I wanted you to cum so much more than I wanted to cum. That was the most beautiful thing i have ever experienced."

"Oh baby."

She held my face and kissed me deeply. I felt her moving on me again. This time she lifted herself almost completely off me before slowly taking me inside. Each time she gave a satisfied moan. Her little movements had been very sexy but this was incredible. It was going to be too much soon.

"Ma'am," I breathed, " Ma'am!" I repeated with more urgency. She smiled through her growing passion.

"It's OK baby."

Up and down, up and down. She said it was OK, it was amazing. Up and down. Up and off.

She slid herself gently off my aching cock still smiling. I was still arching my hips but now it was into thin air.

"I need your tongue again."

She flipped round and buried herself against my face. I couldn't believe it, I was so so close. After I had done so well. That thought instantly slipped away. This was my place. My tongue on her pussy giving her pleasure. My duty was her pleasure. Mine was irrelevant. My pleasure was hers to give if and when she decided to. My denial and desperation gave her pleasure.