All Comments on 'New Neighbour Pt. 05'

by yourcybersub

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

simply awesome :) love the story, all parts - to be honest I read them all a few times :) It turns me on so much :)

and I really hope You'll continue writing this amazing hot masterpiece

Thank You

Apsara7777Apsara7777over 3 years ago

The story becoming more interesting . So please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Please continue

Iwanowitz2002Iwanowitz2002over 3 years ago
Poor lucky Tom...

...dragged down deeper into this rabbithole. Looking forward to next installments which I’ll be reading with my own tackle securely locked away, straining in its cage with no relief possible.

pdw1234pdwpdw1234pdwover 3 years ago

Again, wonderful. I must say that I'm not fond of Sarah being involved too much, as I really love the connection between Ma'am and Tom. But again, this story is so well written, you can just feel their senses.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Again, absolutely wonderful.

I just hope there will be some pegging eventually, maybe as a threesome with Sarah.

Fuzzi77Fuzzi77over 3 years ago
Beat one on here in a long time

Wonderful storytelling. I hope it has many more installments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Love to read

Please don’t stop, begging you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Probably the beat story ive ever read. Please for thr love of Jesus and Ma'am. Please write more.

ioan1234ioan1234about 3 years ago

That was so good I can't express it with words. It's so cool how he knows his place and tries his best to obey and even then she still finds a way to tease him, torture him and make him beg for more. Pretty cool! Thank you for the amazing story, so far!

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationalmost 3 years ago

Great series you have going here. In particular, I like how he's settled into acceptance of Her will, and Her as the higher priority in life. Granted, they're still in fairly short-timeline activity that might continue indefinitely, and he's not at major life-choice crossroads, either. All the better for me and your other readers. ;-)

I think I was more uncomfortable with him punishing Sarah than he was. Learning to swing and strike with cane, paddle, and cat are each art forms. I started to get hung up on that. Sarah being an experienced pain slut was what let me just go along with the storytelling. Like him, I kept telling myself to trust you to bring the story to where you wanted us to get. And it all did work out well all around.

Acceptance & surrender can be soooo sexy. Thanks.

ls2256ls2256over 2 years ago

This is the best series.

Iwanowitz2002Iwanowitz2002over 2 years ago

This is so hot. What a trip down the rabbit hole. Reading it whilst locked up myself going desperate. I’ll need to calm down a bit before I strart reading the next installment of this great series...

toniftonif8 months ago

OMG ! Up to Part 6 now & needing more. Because Louise's, aka ma'am technique w/Tom drives the desire to stay w/voluntary chastity instead of giving over to just alone sex. Her teasing techniques are relentless too.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useryourcybersub@yourcybersub
I am a married man, I am not going to leave her, or cheat on her in real life but I have a sub side that needs releasing. I have a reasonable amount of free time and would love to make a connection with someone special...it can happen. Every once in a while I have a free coupl...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES