New Neighbour Pt. 05

Story Info
Tom and Sarah play until Ma'am returns.
14.1k words
4.51
29k
38

Part 5 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/07/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ma'am had told me that she would be in London until Thursday but gave me a detailed list of things to be done. I kept busy and worked hard, making sure I did everything as well as I could. The welts on my arse and legs slowly faded although my first couple of nights were fairly uncomfortable. My balls had also recovered. They ached for a while after Ma'am had put the ring and cage back on but it faded fairly quickly.

Ma'am was waiting for me on Thursday morning and gave me a big hug. We talked about the last few days then Sarah appeared from the dungeon, Ma'am hadn't mentioned that she was around. She gave me a hug and we all chatted away for a bit.

Ma'am looked at Sarah.

"Show him then, I know you want to."

Sarah stood up and pulled her dress over her head. She was naked, well almost. All she had on was a chastity belt. It was a sleek, shiny and expensive looking thing. Sarah did a little twirl. It was very tight around her waist, it was tight everywhere. She invited me to take a closer look. The shield over her pussy was impenetrable, I tried but I could barely even get a fingernail underneath it. Here was a grill to allow urine to escape and a metal ring to allow other body functions.

"How long have you had it on? Can you keep it on long term?" I asked.

Sarah explained that she had owned it for a while but had never had the courage to give the keys to anyone. Then she asked Ma'am if she would hold the keys. Ma'am couldn't actually be an in person key holder because of the distance. However Ma'am had friends in kinky places. She had put out some feelers and soon found a couple very near Sarah who were happy to help. They had been in the scene for decades and were in their sixties now. Whilst they weren't active anymore they had agreed to hold one key. Whenever Sarah needed to remove the belt for hygiene reasons she could go to theirs and they would supervise. Basically the belt was only removed when Sarah was tied up. The couple were free to have a bit of fun during this process if they wanted to but so far all that had been asked of Sarah was a blow job for the man of the house. So far the belt had been on for just under 2 weeks.

It seemed like a perfect arrangement. Ma'am didn't have to put any effort in, and in return Sarah was kept in chastity and Ma'am had a horny little female sub ready whenever she wanted.

I asked her horny she was feeling.

"Very Tom, very horny indeed. I usually have a wank every day. The denial seems to be amplified by wearing the belt too as I am sure you know."

I nodded, the constant reminder of why you were feeling so horny definitely made it worse. There was no escaping it, all day and every day.

"So now I've got 2 desperate subs to look after," Ma'am sighed comically, "I'm going to teach you how to look after her Tom and I think you are going to be spending a lot of your time with your tongue buried in one pussy or the other. Obviously Sarah loves heavy bondage so once she's secured we can leave her to her own predicament. That will let us go about our business. Speaking of which I have to go back to London today but I'll be back on Friday evening.

I will fill you in on my plans for her until I get back after we get her secured.

We went down to the dungeon, Sarah's belt was removed and she was secured tightly to the chair. Back upstairs Ma'am had typed out detailed instructions. We went through them until she was sure I understood my duties. She was in for a tough 36 hours. I suspected it wouldn't get any easier when Ma'am returned either as Sarah was staying until Sunday.

Ma'am gave me a hug.

"I trust you Tom, and so does Sarah. You have a big responsibility here, are you sure you can handle it?"

"Yes Ma'am. I'm sure I can, and I can call you if I have any questions or if something comes up."

She stood up and headed for the door.

"You will be being watched obviously. Have fun, my temporary Dom. See you Friday."

So there I was, locked away in my own device yet with a sexy woman of my own to play with. Admittedly I had very little leeway concerning what I could do but I was feeling horny and excited by the prospect.

I went downstairs and stood in front of Sarah who smiled at me.

"Hello sexy. Am I going to get that cock inside me?"

I laughed.

"I wish but Ma'am has other plans for you and I'm going to follow them to the letter."

She laughed now.

"Didn't think I would get that lucky. By the way I asked for this so don't feel sorry for me and do what you have been told to. If you don't we will both be in trouble, Ma'am made that clear to me."

"She made that pretty clear to me too. I find it's best to stay on her good side, very much for the best in fact. Right, shall we begin?"

I held up a big gag that was attached to a head harness. She took a breath and nodded. I slipped the gag into her mouth and buckled the harness up. There were leather straps that went across her forehead and under her chin. A V shaped strap ran either side of her nose forming one piece that joined the head strap between her eyes. I I tightened it up behind her head. I then fixed her head to the headrest via the harness. She wasn't going anywhere.

I considered our differing chastity devices. Mine allowed some contact through the bars. I could feel the skin and I could hold my testicles. On the other hand her pussy had felt absolutely nothing for two weeks now. Her erogenous zone hadn't been touched in any way. I wasn't sure which was worse as I could actually be teased through my cage.

I had some toys to use and got to it. There were 2 thick rubber rings that had to be squeezed over her fairly large breasts. I wasn't an expert but they had to be D cups. Ma'am had said that this would be tricky and it was. After much wriggling and a bit of what sounded like laughing from behind the gag they were in position round the base of her breasts. I got the leather flogger that had been used on me. This was where I felt a little uncertain. I was very happy with the idea of teasing and denying her but causing her pain was a different matter. Still, my orders were clear and we would both suffer if I didn't follow them. I began on her breasts covering them with soft blows to begin with then hitting harder and more frequently. Sarah had her eyes closed and seemed to be enjoying it. Without warning I started on her inner thighs which slowly began to change colour like her tits. Then I moved to her pussy. Again I started slowly but before long the leather strands were biting into her soft sensitive folds. She wasn't laughing now. She jerked and moaned with each strike. I could see her pussy getting redder but it wasn't just the leather, it was arousal too.

This was my cue. I stopped flogging and dropped between her legs. She was sopping wet so I went right to business. She flinched slightly as I applied pressure to her sore lips. I went straight to her clit and before long she was getting close. Her breathing accelerated and she moaned. I stopped her right on the edge of cumming. She made a frustrated noise as she probably expected a orgasm potentially followed by some forced orgasms. Not this time though. I let her settle down and took her to the edge again. There were more moans and frustrated groans. I repeated the edging process again and again, at least ten times. She tried to thrust her pussy at me but didn't stand a chance. I was loving every second. I had a warm wet pussy to play with and nothing beat that as far as I was concerned. Finally I stopped and stood up. She made another frustrated noise and tried to push herself at me, she winked and made some sort of optimistic moan. He eyes flicked down to my trapped but hard cock and she winked again. I smiled, can't fault a horny girl for trying I thought.

I walked behind her and put I padded blindfold over her eyes. It was time to give her tits some real pain. The flogger had stung them but the thin cane would properly hurt. Her breasts were held slightly proud by the rings around them and they made an inviting target. The first hit was hard, just under her nipples. It took her by surprise and she squealed through the gag. The next hit just above them drew another squeal of pain. Using different angles I covered her breasts with thin red lines. She was moaning constantly and each strike intensified the sound. The last hit was hard and straight across her nipples. She screamed and gasped for breath. I picked up a pair of viscous nipple clamps. Unlike the ones I had used on Ma'am these had tiny spikes all over their surface. Her nipples were still in pain when I applied them. No screaming this time but a long drawn out moan.

Quickly I was between her legs and my tongue was on her clit. She jumped in surprise, through the pain her arousal quickly grew but I repeated the same pattern of taking her close but never over the edge.Her moans were getting frantic as I took her so close time after time. Drool was dripping on to her heaving chest. Reaching up I pulled sharply on the connecting chain between the clamps and she groaned loudly.

I stopped after edging her for a good 25 minutes. She was in pieces, sweating and needy. Next I got the paddle. I stood by her side to get the right angle and swung it firmly down on her exposed pussy. It made a sharp slapping sound on the wet swollen flesh. No scream this time, all the air was forced from her lungs by the shock. Her body shook then a long loud cry of pain escaped from her. I waited, as Ma'am waited with me and hit her again. There were agonised groans and she tried in vain to shake her head. She was taking short sharp breaths and I hit her again. Her cries were frantic now, desperate for the pain to stop. It did as I disappeared between her legs once more. Even my tongue seemed to hurt this time but soon heard the cries of pain turn into ones of lust.

I had thought that hurting a woman would be a turn off but it wasn't. I realised I was quite excited by what I had done to her. Not as turned on as when it happened to me, but definitely quite horny.

My tongue worked it's magic, lust and desire soon replaced the pain as I edged her multiple times. I could sense her flagging though and knew it was time to stop.

I simply stood up and walked out, leaving her desperate and in pain as the clamps continued to bite.

Upstairs I took a deep breath. I wasn't too worried about Sarah, I had seen what she could take before. But I needed to get myself straight. I had done what I had been ordered to do but the scene had been intense. I had been aroused but I knew that putting someone through that sort of pain wasn't my thing. I composed myself as I had plenty to do yet. Her suffering and arousal had only just begun.

Back down on the dungeon Sarah had calmed down and was breathing normally. That was about to change. She knew I was there but had no idea what was going to happen. I stood beside her and took a deep breath. My orders were clear and using the paddle I hit her hard between the legs again. She exploded in pain, bucking against her bonds. It took her a while to recover. I could feel the tension in her. Now she knew that I had it in me to cause her serious agony.

I went back to her clit again. She looked sore but I was gentle and soon my tongue had her close once again. After yet more edges I stopped. I wasn't looking forward to my next task but I didn't really have a choice.

I got 2 more nipple clamps but I attached these to her tender pussy lips. Using the chain attached to each one I stretched them apart and used used a leg strap to secure them. She was wide open now, her most sensitive areas and her clit were easily accessible. I hadn't done anything yet but she was trying to shake her head. She didn't know but had correctly assumed that a lot of pain was coming her way.

Using just the tip of my tongue on her exposed clit I slowly brought her close again. I had edged her so many times now that her moans were fairly desperate. I left her hanging once again and picked up the Ma'am's favourite thin plastic rod. I remembered how much it had hurt me and shuddered to think of what it was going to do to Sarah. Carefully I bent it to 90 degrees, aimed and let it smack square on to her exposed clit. It was like she had been hit by a taser. Her whole body froze and all the air in her body was forced out. She was shaking, toes curled and fingers digging into the armrest. She started taking short hoarse breaths, clearly she was in agony. Again I was between her legs and using my tongue on her abused clit. She jerked trying to get away but she couldn't. It took a while but eventually the tender touch began to overtake the pain. She was moaning again but there was a painful desperation in it now. I felt sorry for her despite what i had seen her go through before because I knew the cycle was going to be repeated twice more.

After two more rounds of sheer agony and pained pleasure I stopped. She was a mess, incoherent noises mixed with random spasms through her body. I let her slowly calm down and began to undo the straps. I took the clamps off her lips and there were more cries as the blood rushed back to the squashed sensitive skin.

She could barely stand and I had to half carry her to the St Andrew's cross. She wasn't staying here, I just used the waist strap to secure her. I locked thick leather ankles cuffs to her and brought her hands behind her back. Then I slipped a leather arm binder up her arms up to her shoulders. This was a tapered sleeve that covered her arms and hands completely. Using the laces I slowly tightened it until there was no possible movement in her arms. Straps crossed around her chest which I I secured behind her. Next came plenty of rope bound tightly around her waist. At this point I thought it best to secure her ankles to the cross as this next part was going to be painful. She had recovered enough now to be aware of what was going on. She gave an annoyed grunt as she flexed her arms and got nowhere.

I grabbed some more rope. Attaching it to her waist I fed two lengths between her legs and pulled up. I carefully positioned them so they ran either side of her sore pussy then pulled them hard. She hissed through the gag. It wasn't over yet, I looped the rope around and went back between her legs but this time I positioned the ropes inside her lips and running either side of her clit. This time when I pulled hard on them she gasped and cried out. The ropes were now squeezing her puffy, sore lips and pressing hard down by the side of her clit. After all the abuse she had suffered down there the ropes must have felt like razor wire. She tried moving her legs around but quickly became still. I started to unbuckle the head harness and carefully took the gag out. She coughed and cleared her throat.

'Water?"

She nodded and I gave her a glass with a straw that she gratefully drank. I was worried about her but I couldn't ask if she was alright. My orders were to continue no matter what. She had to know that I was going to carry on regardless.

I led her over to the cell. It was time for the hood. It was leather with laces and buckles for tightening. I slipped it on and told her to open wide. Inside the hood there was a 3 inch long penis gag which had an air hole in the centre. With a little manoeuvring I inserted it into her open mouth. There were also two small air holes for her nose. I began pulling the laces as tight as I could then did up the straps and buckles. It was like a second skin. I asked her if she could breath and she nodded. Now I had to take the nipple clamps off which I did together. Pain rushed through her abused flesh and I heard her breath whistle through the penis gag.

"Kneel."

She carefully lowered herself and I took hold of her shoulders and gently pushed her forwards and guided her so she was lying on the cold polished concrete floor. She let out a little gasp, both because of the cold floor and her breasts being squashed under her. Taking some rope I pulled her feet up by the ankle cuffs and secured them to the arm binder. She was done, hog tied and hooded on the floor.

I gave her arse a playful slap on the arse and moved the computer so it was by the cell and gave a clear view of her.

Off upstairs I went. I had to leave in about 3 hours and that was where she was staying until then. I texted Ma'am, she replied saying well done. She had seen some of the action and thought I had done well and reckoned I might be a closet Dom. I replied saying that I loved the tease and denial part but really wasn't that keen on dishing out serious pain.

Ma'am said she knew that, so she was proud that I had followed her orders to the letter.

Ma'am had given me a couple of codes for the laptop in the dungeon so I logged in on my phone and watched. Sarah obviously couldn't do much. I saw her struggle briefly and roll on to her side. She stayed there for a couple on minutes before rolling and flopping back on to her front. She was stuck there until I released her. Blind with a penis gag lodged in her mouth, arms held tightly together behind her back with ropes digging painfully into her abused pussy. Fair play to her, I thought, she really didn't mess about and she hadn't had an orgasm for two weeks. I wondered what was going through her mind right now.

It was a little risky leaving her like that but Ma'am was confident she would be fine. Nonetheless I checked my phone very regularly while doing a couple of jobs around the house for Ma'am.

Soon it was time. I had to go home for a couple of hours then I was going to tell my mum that I was going to the pub when I was actually coming back here to torture Sarah for a few more hours.

I went down to the basement. She was just lying there in a world of her own, wriggling occasionally with a small pool of drool under her face which had come out of the tube.

She couldn't be left unattended like this, it was potentially dangerous. I coughed quietly and she groaned realising I was there.

I unlocked her feet and helped her up. After offering her some water I put a large ball gag in her mouth and led her to the spanking bench. I secured her legs wide apart and used the arm binder to tie the rest of her body down. I could see her lips were still swollen due to the ropes cutting into her.

I began with the paddle, leaving broad red marks across her arse and thighs. She seemed to be almost thrusting her arse at me and she seemed to be enjoying the attention. Time to change that, I thought to myself, and picked up a cane. This wasn't the thin bamboo cane but a thicker heavier one, the sort favoured by old fashioned headmistresses. Without warning it crashed into her backside. I could see the ripples as it impacted and Sarah squealed. I paused and then continued giving her hard strikes. I wasn't as accurate as Ma'am but soon she was covered in angry red welts. Each time the cane struck where a previous blow had landed there was a extra loud scream of pain and a exhalation of breath. Soon I could sense that Sarah was reaching her limit so I put the cane down and picked up the cat. This wasn't as painful as the cane but coming on top of the assault she had just suffered it still hurt. Then without warning I brought the cat up hard between her legs. The thin leather strands hit her sore lips and went between the ropes to impact on her exposed clit. She screamed properly this time as the breath was forced from her body. She carried on moaning for a good twenty seconds. I then slid my finger in between her sore but still wet folds and found her abused clit. She jerked against my touch but soon the arousal overcame the pain and her moans changed to pleasurable ones. She was really beginning to enjoy my touch now, but as always just as she began to lose herself in pleasure and get close I stopped. A frustrated noise came out of her gagged mouth but before she could recover I hit her between the legs with the cat again. There was another roar of pain and my finger began its caressing of her clit again. It took longer for the pleasure to take hold this time but she couldn't resist. I had no idea how many times I had taken her to the edge but her body was desperate for an orgasm despite the pain it was in.