New Neighbour Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I repeated this cycle a few times until it became clear that her clit had had enough. She was sweating and unconsciously moaning and sighing.

I had to go home for the evening so it was time to secure her for the night. I obviously couldn't do anything too extreme as she was going to be unattended, but Ma'am's friends had promised to keep an eye on her overnight via the cam.

Sarah had brought a leather sleep sack with her, and that was going to be where she spent the night. I got her off the bench and held her for a moment as she recovered. I gently removed the arm binder, she groaned quietly as she moved her shoulders and arms for the first time in many hours. She flexed and rolled her shoulders gradually getting them working again. Then I undid the crotch ropes. She groaned again as they came loose from her tortured pussy. I could see the raw red lines left behind. She moved her hands towards her pussy.

"No. No touching Sarah."

She sighed but stopped. It took a while to get her into the sleep sack but soon enough she was covered from neck the neck down in tight black leather, her arms by her sides in individual sleeves. I lowered her to the floor and tightened the numerous straps until she could barely move an inch. I removed the gag but left the hood that effectively blindfolded her. She was set for the night.

"Good night Sarah, sleep well."

I went upstairs and checked that she was being watched as promised, then went home.

Lying in bed I thought about the day. I hadn't enjoyed hurting her but I very much enjoyed the teasing part. Clearly, I wasn't a sadist unless tease torture counted. Sleep came easily, mentally I was exhausted.

I woke early feeling refreshed. I was due back at about 8 o'clock and Ma'am was coming home around 4, I had some breakfast and went to see Sarah. Ma'am hadn't left any instructions other than to lock Sarah back into her chastity belt.

Sarah raised her head as I came down the stairs

"Morning Tom."

"Morning Sarah, did you sleep well?" I asked.

"Not really. You did a very good job on my bottom Tom. Thank you."

I wasn't sure how to react to someone thanking me for hurting them.

"You're welcome Sarah. It's time to get you out of there."

A few minutes later she was free but I quickly handcuffed her wrists behind her back and put the lovely shiny chastity belt back on.

"No Tom, do you have to? I really need an orgasm, you got me so close. Please baby?"

I laughed, "you know the answer Sarah. If it was down to me I would give you a massive orgasm. I'd get you right to the edge and keep you there until you were going mad with lust."

Her eyes were glazing over and her tongue was running across her lips.

"You would love that right now wouldn't you? My tongue slipping and sliding across your throbbing clit. Teasing it until you couldn't take any more."

We were both turned on now.

"Ah god Tom, please stop. Jesus."

"But you wouldn't want me to stop, would you? You would beg for it wouldn't you? Beg and plead for that little extra touch that would drive you over the edge. If you beg for it, really beg maybe I could convince Ma'am to let me give you what you want Sarah."

"Ah Tom, baby. You know I would but I know Louise and I know what the answer would be."

She smiled.

"I'll get you for that."

We laughed and went upstairs.

"What can I get you Sarah? Coffee?"

"Yes please, and lots of it. Is there any breakfast? I'm starving."

Sarah went for a quick shower while I cooked some bacon and eggs for her. She wolfed them down and had another cup of coffee.

"How are you feeling?" I asked.

"Good," she replied, "sore but good. You know I love that sort of thing Tom. You did really well. I knew that you meant it and weren't going to go easy or let me out. That's an important part of it for me."

"You're welcome. I don't think I could have done that stuff to you if it had just been down to me. In fact I know I couldn't but I had too, Ma'am made it very clear that there were to be no half measures. I'm glad you had a good time."

Sarah got her phone and started looking at her messages.

"Oh, now this is very interesting."

She had a little smile on her face.

"Have a look at this Tom.'

She had received mail from Ma'am. I read it with growing concern and a degree of excitement. Sarah was now in charge, and would remain so until Ma'am returned this afternoon. It also said that she would receive further instructions when I was secured to the cross.

"Well, well my little partner in kink. It looks like the worm has turned. You had better strip and get that sexy little body down those stairs."

I smiled, "Yes Sarah."

I was naked pretty quickly and Sarah didn't take long securing me firmly to the St. Andrew's cross. She disappeared upstairs for a few minutes, when she returned she told me that she had her instructions from Louise. She dangled the thick rubber hood with integrated mouth piece in front of me.

"You're not going to be seeing much for the foreseeable future baby."

She slipped it on and zipped it up after positioning the nose holes. A stiff metal collar then went around my neck which almost completely stooped any head movement.

I was excited but fairly nervous too. I was now helpless in front of someone I had just inflicted fairly serious tortures upon. However I knew she would obey Ma'am's instructions to the letter just as I had so I was sure nothing too extreme would go on.

Sometimes the waiting felt like the worst part. Nothing happened for a few minutes. All I could hear was my heart beat and the air whistling in and out of the nose tubes. No doubt Sarah was collecting what she needed for whatever she and Ma'am had in store for me. My cock was restless, not rock hard by any means but definitely excited.

I heard something then Sarah spoke.

"Well unfortunately I don't have the key to that cage Tom, so I'm going to have to find out how strong it really is."

Surely she's not going to try and break it, I thought. Not only would that be virtually impossible but it would probably do me a lot of damage in the process. Then I felt some liquid dribbling across the top of the cage and soon after a pair of latex clad hands were gently rubbing the lube all over the cage and my balls.

'I'm going to find out just how hard you can get in there big boy."

She laughed and began massaging my metal covered genitals along with my abdomen and inner thighs. The results were immediate. Blood rushed to my cock and it almost instantly filled the cage and began to press hard against the metal. She kept one hand on my balls, gently massaging them, sometimes pulling gently and sometimes squeezing and letting them slip through her fingers. The other hand was caressing the distended skin of my cock as it tried to bulge through the gaps in the bars. Occasionally her little finger would press into the opening at the end of the cage and press against my slit, teasing and probing.

My cock was like iron, throbbing with each heart beat.

She started talking to me.

"How does that feel baby? Good? You want to cum don't you, you would love to be free of that cage and rock hard with my hand sliding up and down your shaft."

I was trying fruitlessly to move my hips in time with her hands.

"Imagine my fingers running across your swollen glands, rubbing against your frenum and around your ridge. Can you feel it? Can you feel it building inside you?"

I was so horny, one hand was squeezing my balls harder now, pulling and twisting while the other was running up and down the shaft of the cage. It was never going to be enough but it felt so good. I was tensing in my bones and moaning through my rubber mouth guard.

My balls were aching. A combination of being pulled away from my body by my needy cock, her increasingly firm grip and just plain old arousal. Time seemed to stand still as I lost myself in a fog of lust.

Eventually she stopped, I was breathing hard and it took me a few moments to realise she was no longer teasing me.

"Wow. That was fun. I'm pretty turned on but I think some pain will turn me on more."

I had figured that she would probably want to hurt me after what I had done to her.

She loosened by bonds and told me to get on my knees. I complied and felt her wiping the lube off my still hard cock and cage. She pulled my balls backwards between my legs and there was some something placed between them and the cage. I felt them squeezed and something being tightened around them. I realised what was happening, she was putting me in a humbler. The two curved pieces of wood were tightened behind my balls and their curved ends pressed against the lower part of my cheeks. Once secured any attempt to stand would stretch my sack to an intolerable degree. I was stuck on my knees with my balls sitting proudly behind my cheeks. She grabbed them, they were already held very tightly but she gave them a good squeeze anyway. Pain shot through me.

"Perfect, and so vulnerable too." Sarah exclaimed. I felt her put ankle cuffs on and attach a short chain between them. Then came wrist cuffs. She ran a chain from one cuff, through the D ring in my metal collar then down to my other wrist cuffs. The chain was just too short for me to straighten my arms.

"Almost time for walkies but not quite. Your nipples need some attention."

She got 2 clover clamps. Each one had a very short chain with a hook on the end. Clover clamps were lovely little things, the more you pulled on them the more they tightened on your nipples. They weren't too painful at the moment but then she hung a weight off either one. It immediately not only started to pull my nipples but to bite in harder too.

The thin cane struck horizontally across both my vulnerable balls. It wasn't a hard hit but it didn't have to be with them being held so tightly. I jumped at the sudden pain.

"Both balls means walk." Sarah said so I started to move on my hands and knees. The humbler shifted from side to side and the weights on my nipples started swinging, it was a very uncomfortable position. I had probably gone 3 or 4 yards when the cane struck the side of my left testicle. I groaned at the sharp agony.

"Left ball means left."

I turned and kept crawling forwards. I didn't need telling when a few seconds later the cane impacted on my right ball. I was already sweating under the rubber hood. My balls were stretched, the skin taut and red. Sarah was making me do laps of the dungeon. My balls were aching, a dull deep pain inside and my nipples felt like they were slowly being pulled off my body. I couldn't even straighten my arms which were feeling the strain too.

"Stop, sit up."

I sat up which at least gave them a little rest bit. I felt her hands running across the tight rubber of my hood.

"It looks like quite hard work baby. Don't worry, Louise will be back in a few hours."

I groaned, I'd only been going for about 30 minutes, there was no way I could carry on for that long.

She laughed, "you didn't show me any sympathy, don't expect any in return."

She pushed me back down onto my hands and the cane struck both balls again, agony flashed through me as I walked on again.

"A bit faster Tom."

The cane struck again to encourage me.

I speeded up a little. My nipples and balls were on fire, my arms were shaking. This was bad, but there was nothing I could do. Round and round the dungeon I went, weights swinging and the cane regularly striking my sore red balls. I was moaning regularly now, I hesitated just for a fraction of a second and she hit my balls hard. I screamed, the pain streamed through me.

"Stop! What was that? I didn't give you the order to stop."

The cane struck home on top of my balls this time.

"You've done 18 circuits of the dungeon. I was going to stop at 20 but that hesitation will cost you some more."

Another hit from the cane and I moaned again but walked on. The next half an hour was pure agony but eventually the call to stop came. I was in pieces.

I felt her fiddling around behind me and the humbler was removed. It hurt like mad as she took it off. My balls were red, raw and slightly swollen but Sarah gently massaged them for a minute and the pain slowly started to fade. She then plucked both clamps off without warning and yet more pain coursed through them.

Sarah told me to stand up, I struggled to my feet because of my aching knees but it was a relief to be able to stretch aching muscles a little.

"I think that is enough pain for now Tom. Back on to the cross for you."

I was soon secured again, wondering what was next.

She left me there for about 10 minutes. I felt the pain in various parts of me slowly begin to ebb and I was able to compose myself a little. That had been a hard painful couple of hours. Sarah definitely had a bit of sadism in her along with a very healthy dose of masochism. I wondered if Ma'am had plans for the two of us. She could certainly use our desires and needs against us as we were both in what seemed to be fairly similar positions of long term chastity.

Sarah returned and I felt a trickle of something across my cage. Her hands were on me again.

"Let's see if you still feel horny after all that pain."

The answer was obvious very quickly as her hands caressed me through the cage. My cock sprung into life pushing hard against the steel. She was gentle with my sore balls,only lightly squeezing. As before it felt amazing and my cock was a solid as it could get in it's confinement. The ache in my abdomen returned as my cock pushed the base ring away from my body but I didn't really care as her hands slid all over me.

Sarah played with my sore nipples, caressing and softly pinching them as her other hand slid around my cage slowly masturbating me.

" I can't believe how turned on you are Tom. You clearly love the mix of pain and pleasure. I'm feeling really hot too. I'm soaking wet under my belt. I bet you would love to bury your cock deep inside me wouldn't you? I'd love it too, I'd love to feel you stretch me wide and fill me up with that big cock. Baby, thay would feel so good."

We stood there, both as horny as hell. I could feel her hot breath on my neck. This was probably exactly what Ma'am wanted. Both her chastity subs turning each other on despite knowing that they couldn't cum. Building the desire in each other without any effort on her part.

Sarah stopped, "Christ Tom, she's got us right where she wants us. I'm going to calm down for a bit."

She disappeared leaving me on the cross with my cock throbbing uselessly in it's prison. It took a while for my cock to start to go down. Each pulse of my flesh against the metal bars seemed to encourage it to stay full of blood. I was hurting and horny. I was hot a sweaty under the hood, a had barely noticed that my tongue had been moving constantly in it's rubber sheath trying to lick the pussy that it so desired.

I thought I heard something, was that two people coming down the stairs?

I felt a hand on my chest.

"Hello baby, how are you?"

Ma'am was here, I smiled under the hood and made what I hoped were some appreciative noises and my cock immediately began to harden again.

"Oh, look at that," she said, "that's a nice welcome home baby, thank you."

She held my balls and had a good look at them.

"I see Sarah didn't mess around baby. They look very sore."

She squeezed them, first one testicle then the other. I groaned as the pressure increased. She grabbed both of them, pulling and crushing. There were more groans as she just stood there, it felt like they were going to pop. Pain coursed through them and my groaning became frantic. I was making pleading noises from under the hood but she didn't relent.

"Your cock is still hard baby. No matter how much I hurt you it always shows me how much you enjoy pain."

She was right, I was still hard. I couldn't believe it. My balls were on agony but my cock was still trying to break through the steel bars.

She released me and I took a couple of deep relieved breaths. I felt her loosening the straps and then unzipping the hood. She slid it off me and a combination of sweat and drool came with it.

She smiled, "I would love to give you a big kiss but it's probably best if you have a shower first."

I did just that and when I came down the ladies were chatting in the kitchen.

"Sarah is just giving me a report on what's been going on. It sounds like you did very well Tom."

"Thank you Ma'am. I'll be honest with you, I did struggle with inflicting pain on Sarah but I loved the tease and denial aspect."

It didn't seem at all odd that I was standing naked in front of two women, probably because Sarah was naked too except for her belt.

Ma'am came over to me and gave me a long passionate kiss.

"I know you're not a fan of hurting her. Don't worry, I will usually take care of that side of things and you can do the teasing as I do know how much that turns you on."

The kiss had turned me on and now I had the thought of teasing Sarah in my head as well.

Ma'am clapped her hands.

"Right, come on you two. I need to get Sarah secured so that I can spend some quality time your tongue baby. You have to go back home in a couple of hours."

We went down to the dungeon and Ma'am told me to loosely secure Sarah to the cross by her wrists, ankles and waist. I did this while Ma'am found some gear. She blindfolded Sarah and put a large ball gag in her mouth and secured it tightly. She got a metal pole, positioned it between Sarah's legs and secured it to the floor. The pole seemed to be threaded in places but I wasn't sure what it was for. Ma'am then screwed a very large dildo into the top of the pole. Now I realised what it was for. She covered the dildo in lube and using the threaded section of the pole the dildo slowly moved upwards. It was about 9 inches long and over 2 inches across. Ma'am told me to keep screwing as she positioned the tip below Sarah's anus. As I worked away the dildo penetrated Sarah and kept going up into her. She let out a small gasp as it entered but then made a purring sound as it traveled deeper inside. Up it went, deeper and deeper, Sarah made a less appreciative noise now.

Ma'am spoke, "up on top toes, as far as you can."

Sarah did as she was told and I kept screwing the huge dildo into her. Ma'am told me to stop when just over 6 inches were inside her. She tighten the bonds holding Sarah a little, she had some movement but not much. Importantly she had enough leeway to stand normally when she couldn't stay on her toes. Obviously when that happened the dildo would be forced even deeper into her. Ma'am got some nipple clamps and put them on. Then she attached the chain between them to the ceiling. She adjusted the tension so Sarah's nipples were pulled up and her large breasts were slightly elevated Sarah moaned with the pain and pleasure. Again when she was forced to relieve her calves and stand normally the clamps would be pulled further up.

"That will do for now." Ma'am said.

"I'll be back later to see how you are doing Sarah. I'm off upstairs with my boy to have some lovely orgasms."

Sarah grunted, I could see her trying to flex her calves already, it wouldn't belong before they gave out on her and the dildo and clamps moved in opposite directions, one up and one down.

We went to the bedroom and our clothes cane off very quickly. Ma'am lay on the bed and slowly spread her legs.

"See anything you like?"

I was there in a second and buried my face in her beautiful pussy. She was already wet but as usual she told me to take my time, so I calmed myself down and went to work. Glancing up I saw Ma'am with her eyes closed and a smile playing across her lips. She looked so beautiful and so happy. She wasn't alone, I was incredibly happy to, this was where I belonged, between her legs giving her enormous amounts of pleasure. As always I was hard in my cage. The more turned on she became the more aroused my cock got.