New Neighbour Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I licked and nuzzled using everything I had learned about her body. It was instinctive now. I just knew how to use my tongue and lips on her hot wet pussy. The taste, the smell and the feel of her skin on mine drove me wild. In some way I almost didn't want to make her cum because this would stop. However after about 15 minutes I knew the time was right and I slowly drew a massive orgasm out of her. I remained still as her bucking and moaning subsided then she pulled me up to lie beside her.

"Magical as always baby, thank you."

Smiling I replied, "my pleasure Ma'am. I could spend days down there pleasuring you."

She laughed and stroked my sore balls.

"Much as I love your enthusiasm I can't spend my whole life having orgasms. There has to be some time to tease and hurt you too."

"Bringing you to orgasm is a massive tease in it's own right Ma'am. I'm always like a rock when I'm between your legs. I find it incredibly sexy."

She snuggled in closer and began to lightly massage my balls and my cock responded.

"I could unlock you and let you cum if I wanted to. Wrap my lips around your big hard cock and give you what you are so desperate for. Would you like that baby?"

I sensed a trick but replied honestly.

"Oh Ma'am, you know how horny I am, how horny you make me but my orgasms are yours to control. So is my cock. Every moment I'm with you makes my body sing with desire. It's an amazing feeling. Keeping me chaste just adds fuel to that fire. It's a wild combination."

She started squeezing a little harder now, and a dull but pleasurable ache slowly spread through my balls.

"So you wouldn't desire me as much if I let you have lots of orgasms? Interesting."

She was squeezing hard now and the ache was becoming painful. It hadn't done anything to my cock which was still hard.

"Ma'am, that's not what I meant," I could get myself in trouble here if I wasn't careful, "I want you whatever. You are the most beautiful and amazing woman. Nothing will change that or my desire to make you happy. Chastity just adds something in me that I need. You keeping me chaste makes me happy, it makes both of us happy... there's some sort of symmetry to it."

I wasn't sure if that made sense but clarity of thought was tricky when my balls were in pain and my cock was throbbing with desire. She gave me one last squeeze.

"Don't worry baby, I'm just messing with you. I probably have a better idea of what I'm doing to you than you do. It's almost certainly true that if I gave you an orgasm every day your desire to please would start to ebb. That's completely natural for a man. But it's irrelevant as orgasms for you will be very few and far between."

She was stroking my swollen cock through the cage now, feeling the tight skin between the bars.

"As I've said before, I will know when to reward you but you are going to be a victim of your own desires. You love being in chastity so much, you love the need and longing that I plan on keeping you that way pretty much all the time."

My cock was bouncing and twitching in her hands. Physically and mentally she just kept pushing my buttons.

"Look at how he reacts to being told he's going to be locked up. You are never going to be free of that lovely cage baby. Apart from the very brief moments when I unlock you either to tease or torture you, it will never ever come off. You haven't actually touched your own cock since I locked you, have you?"

I was breathing hard, I couldn't believe how aroused I was.

"No Ma'am, I haven't."

"And you never will, not while we are together. You will never feel your own cock hot and hard in your hand. You will never make yourself cum again."

I was in pieces, almost hyperventilating with lust. I didn't even realise I was thrusting my caged cock into Ma'am's hand. She moved to my balls and gripped them and eased her thighs apart.

"Touch me, tell me how much you want chastity. Give me pleasure boy."

My hand snaked between her legs and found her warm inviting pussy. I started sliding my index finger slowly up and down.

"I love it Ma'am. I love the constant relentless feel of the steel. It makes me whole, I can't imagine ever being without it's cruel but loving embrace again. Keep me locked Ma'am, keep me chaste and horny I beg you. All I want is to please you. All I want is to worship you and make you happy. I want for nothing when I'm with you. You make me more aroused with a few words than I ever thought possible Ma'am."

She was breathing hard now, closing in on her orgasm. My cock was still trying to burst out of the cruel cage.

"Use me for your pleasure Ma'am. Do anything you want with me. Tease me, hurt me, deny me. Whatever you want and whenever you want it. Make me your toy, make me your play thing. Make me the most aroused and obedient boy on this earth. I will do anything for you Ma'am."

She came, writhing on my finger, gasping in ecstasy. I loved making her cum, to me it was the most beautiful and intense thing in the world.

She recovered for a few minutes, lying there totally relaxed. Her hand moved gently over my cage and balls. I was still as hard as ever but it seemed that as the sexual tension drained from her it lessened in intensity for me.

"Shower time baby, you need to go soon."

She looked at me and sighed.

"I want more of you, more time with you. I don't like the fact that we are lying to your mother. I'm not going to force this issue in any way, but how do you think she would react if she knew we were an item?"

I thought for a second, "I honestly don't know. I've never had a girlfriend before and obviously you wouldn't be what she would expect as my first. She seems perfectly happy with the amount of time I spend with you. She actually quizzed me about what I was doing over here and whether there was anything going on a while ago."

Ma'am furrowed her brows.

"Really? You didn't say anything, what did she say?"

I repeated the conversation that I had with her.

Ma'am said, "I'm just guessing here, but my female intuition tells me that she might already have an idea. You probably think that you have been casual and off hand about me and your time here but your behavior at home will have changed in ways that you haven't even noticed."

I thought about that, she was probably right. She might have noticed something, she might even have seen how flustered I was when Louise had come round before all this started.

"How do you want to handle this Ma'am?"

"Maybe I will invite her around for lunch this weekend. A getting to know you sort of thing. I'll see how things pan out when she's here. Would that be alright with you?"

She smiled, "now there's a sentence I won't say to you very often!"

I laughed, "that would be fine Ma'am. I trust you to do the right thing and I'm sure my mum won't freak out. She might be a bit worried but I am sure we can reassure her."

Ma'am got off the bed, I couldn't help but admire her as she stood naked in front of me. She was so lithe and athletic, just perfect. She smiled and said, "time's up boy. Off you go. I'm not one to let the grass grow under my feet. Ask her over for lunch tomorrow. I'll make sure Sarah stays out of the way."

"Yes Ma'am, I will. I'll let you know what she says."

We kissed, I got dressed and went home wondering what nasty things Ma'am was going to do to Sarah that night. I asked my mum if she wanted to have lunch with Louise and me and she said that she would be delighted to. I didn't sense anything untoward in her reply so I texted Ma'am and said that we would be over around 1 o'clock.

It was a lovely sunny day, Ma'am was watering some plants on the patio when we arrived.

"Hi Louise, this is my mum, Judy."

They said hello and sat down while I went inside and got the drinks. We all chatted away happily enough for a while. My mum was interested in the plans Ma'am had for the house and grounds. Ma'am showed her around and was keen to mention what a good worker I was and that I would probably learn a lot from the various professionals and trades men that would be working this summer. It seemed to me that they were getting on very well. Ma'am had got a smorgasbord of lovely delicatessen stuff for lunch. My mum even had a glass of wine which was unusual for her during the day.

There was a lull in the conversation, Ma'am looked at my mum and said,

"Do you know why I asked you over this afternoon Judy?"

My mum looked at me, then back to Ma'am.

"I've got a pretty good idea Louise. Are you corrupting my beautiful innocent little boy?"

She was smiling when she said it, Ma'am smiled too and replied.

"I figured that you would have worked it out. We are seeing each other. I really like Tom, he's a great guy and very mature for his age. We just hit it off straight away."

My mum was nodding.

"It's OK Louise. I've been fairly sure something was going on for a while and I don't have a problem with it. You seem like a good woman. I know that instinctively, and from how Tom talks about you. I did have some doubts but I noticed a definite change in him. He was working harder and doing very well at school so I reckoned that you were a good influence on him. As for the other side of things, everybody falls for someone, it either works out or it doesn't. It's just part of life and part of growing up."

Any tension had gone, and Ma'am smiled.

"Thanks Judy. I didn't think you would go berserk but I'm glad you are happy about us. I knew Tom wasn't exactly lying to you but I'm a lot happier now that everything is out in the open."

My mum looked at me and said, "you could of told me. I thought we didn't hide much from each other."

"I'm sorry mum. It just felt a bit weird. I know I should have mentioned it. I just didn't know where it was going and then almost before I knew it a couple of months had passed. I didn't want to tell you while I was revising and doing my exams in case you got worried. Sorry."

She leaned over and ruffled my hair.

"Mum!"

We were all laughing now.

"If you're happy Tom, then I'm happy."

The rest of the lunch was a very casual and natural affair. I was very relieved that it had gone without a hitch.

My mum and Ma'am hugged when she left and then Ma'am gave me a big hug.

"Looks like I've got a lot more time with my little chastity boy now. You may regret letting me tell your mum about us."

She had an evil looking grin on her face. Suddenly I felt a little nervous but my cock started to harden regardless.

"As I said yesterday Ma'am, I want nothing other than to make you happy. I'm yours to do with as you please."

Ma'am grabbed my cage through my shorts.

"Well then, let's start as we mean to go on with a nice big orgasm for me and more denial for you."

We went down to the basement. There was no sign of Sarah. Ma'am explained that she had decided that it would be best if she went home as she wanted me all to herself if things went well and if they hadn't, then she wouldn't of been in the right mood to play.

She also said that this summer wasn't going to be a non stop sex and kink fest. She would still have to go to work and I would have a lot to do, especially when the guys turned up for the various projects that she had planned.

"Also you're not going to live with me. You will probably stay the night some weekends but I don't think that's going to happen often during the week. I have a life and I'm going to carry on living it."

This seemed completely reasonable to me.

"I'm happy if you're happy Ma'am. Shall we just see how it goes?"

She turned and looked at me.

"No, you will stay and go when I tell you to. When I say jump, you will say how high. Don't go getting too many ideas about your place in the pecking order. I'm first and that's that. Understand?"

That tone was in her voice, the dominant tone.

I looked down, unable to meet her steely gaze.

"Yes Ma'am, sorry Ma'am. I was getting ahead of myself."

She softened and took my hand.

"No problem Tom. Just make sure you understand the ground rules. You are here to serve me, please me and work for me."

"Yes Ma'am. I understand."

She took my hand and in a very matter of fact way said, "you will stay over tonight but you won't be in my bed, you will be bound in the dungeon. That will be how you depend every night when you are here. I hate having my sleep disturbed by a horny sub next to me."

Her words came as a bit of a shock but I was rapidly hardening in my cage. She knew, she always knew.

"You like that idea don't you boy? You like the thought of just being an object that I use and abuse for my pleasure before tossing you into the cell until I need you again."

I did, or at least my cock did. My head wasn't quite so sure but at a base level the idea definitely excited me.

"Please Ma'am. I am yours to do with as you desire." I replied.

She grinned at me.

"I know, great isn't it? Anyway, I've been busy buying a few things for you. It's almost as if I knew this day would come."

I raised my eyebrows, had she planned all this? Was she just pretending to have everything all mapped out? I realised I didn't know and I didn't really care. I was just happy to be here. She really could do whatever she wanted, I trusted her completely.

We went up to the bedroom and I took off my clothes as usual. Ma'am appeared with a box, opened it and held up a latex catsuit. It looked glorious. Black, shiny and slightly menacing. I knew I would be spending quite a lot of time in it's embrace.

"I'm pretty sure it will fit, I've been surreptitiously measuring you when you have been bound and hooded. Let's get you in it. Sit down."

I sat on the bed and began to slip the legs up me. Ma'am explained that it had detachable feet and gloves, and that she had bought a few other accessories to go with it.

It felt amazing as it slid up, legs done I stood up and wriggled up over my waist. There was a rear zip that went from the small of my back to the neck. There was a heavily reinforced hole for my cage to squeeze through and another that would allow access to my back passage. A couple of minutes later it was on and Ma'am zipped me up. She pulled at a few places to make sure it fitted and I was done. It fitted like a glove, tight over my whole body.

I could feel it softly gripping every inch of my body. Ma'am moved behind me and gave the bottom of the zip a tug and the latex slipped up between my cheeks, framing them perfectly.

"That's just lovely. Now for the hood, feet and gloves."

The hood fitted beautifully too, it had holes for my eyes, nose and mouth. It also had a reinforced zip which met the suit's zip at the bottom of my neck. Ma'am produced a small padlock and locked the zips together. The feet slipped on and then she produced slightly odd looking gloves. The interior had sleeves for my fingers and thumbs but the outside was just one solid rounded cone of rubber. There was a thick rubber belt around the cuff of each glove with two metal eye holes. Ma'am produced a couple more little padlock and locked them on. I tried to move my fingers but there was almost no give. My hands were useless, and I realised there was no way I could get the hood or suit off by myself. I was locked in it until Ma'am decided to let me out.

"How do you feel?" She asked.

"Amazing Ma'am. It's like a sexy second skin, it's all over me. I can feel it everywhere, and obviously with the gloves, I'm in it until you decide otherwise. Thank you Ma'am, it must have cost a fortune. You shouldn't spend..."

She held her hand up.

"I will spend my money how I please thank you. I love latex too, and I love having a rubber gimp to play with so it's money very well spent. Get used to it as I plan on getting value for money out of it."

I hadn't noticed but my cock was hard in my cage, as usual any sort of confinement or vulnerability had excited it.

Ma'am looked at me approvingly.

"You look great I have to say. Right then, it's Saturday and I need to relax a little. Do you want to watch some TV?"

I stood there covered head to toe in latex wondering what she was talking about. I didn't want to watch TV, I wanted to be unlocked and bury my cock into her hot pussy. But obviously what I said was, "yes Ma'am, that would be nice."

She had this habit of taking me completely off guard with these sudden gear changes.

"Last room on the left, I'll be there in a second."

I went down the hallway realising that I had never actually been in any of the other rooms upstairs. I got to the door but couldn't actually open it with my latex covered hands so I just stood there and waited. Ma'am arrived and laughed, "I forgot about that, in you go."

She opened the door and I walked into a sort of hi tech den. There was a very big screen at one end and a huge comfortable looking L shaped sofa at the far end. The side of the room opposite the window had a couple of very expensive looking computers, a bank of monitors and some other tech I didn't recognise.

Ma'am had a small bag with her along with the dreaded freezing cold towel.

"Sit on the sofa and spread your legs baby."

She knelt down and applied the towel. It never failed to shock, but it also never failed to shrink my cock. She left it on for longer than usual making thoroughly sure that I pretty much numb. She deftly removed the cage and ring, then got a big roll of black tape out of the bag. I didn't know what it was so she explained that it was bondage tape. It would stick it itself but not to skin and hair. She started by wrapping it around my balls, stretching them away from my body. Then she continued around behind my cock and balls. My cock was beginning to stir and thicken, so she started wrapping my cock in it too. Round and round she went, covering my entire cock up to my head. The tape was quite tight and as my cock hardened the blood was forced into my glans making it swell. She carried on wrapping around until she was satisfied. I looked down, all that was visible now was my hard swollen head and my balls sticking out a good couple of inches. The whole wrapped bundle stood out rigidly from my body, she pulled my cock down and let it go, it sprang back to attention. It wasn't going anywhere.

She told me to get comfortable at the far end of the sofa. I clumsily pushed a couple of cushions around and lay back.

"I've been watching Game of Thrones recently, have you seen it?"

"Yes Ma'am." I replied.

"You don't need to see it again then."

With that she got a blindfold out and tightened it around my head. She told me to open wide, filled my mouth with a large penis gag and tightened that too. I felt a few more cushions being placed around me and the she lay down so that she was propped up by my chest.

"Perfect." She said and I heard the theme tune begin. My cock and balls were throbbing a little but I was fairly comfortable. I felt a trickle of something on my exposed head, I should of known that there was more to come. It was lube. I felt a finger tracing it's way around my swollen glans, just one finger, a very light touch but it was quite erotic. Blood tried to surge into my shaft but it had nowhere to go except into my head. She squeezed my shaft which was like an iron bar and then began her slow movements across my taut and full head. I don't know if it was because it was stretched full of blood or if it was because it was the only exposed flesh apart from my balls but it felt incredibly sensitive. My cock jerked but there was almost no movement. All I could feel was the slow, deliberate caress of her finger tip running across me. It was heavenly, she ran her finger around my swollen ridge then gently up and down my even more sensitive frenum.

"Don't move a muscle baby. Just let me watch the TV and do my thing to your lovely cock."

I just lay there, with these beautiful little caresses running across me. I was beginning to breath more deeply but as the minutes rolled by I realised that this infuriating tease wasn't going to stop. The feather touches were never going to be enough to make me cum, not that she would of allowed that anyway, but they were continuous. A non stop maddeningly erotic build up with no ending.