New Neighbour Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The heaven I thought I was in was slowly becoming a hell of arousal and desire. Her finger never stopped, she probably wasn't even thinking about what she was doing. She could feel my breathing and heart beat so she knew there was no chance of her touches going to too far and taking me over the edge.

I don't know how much time had passed but at some point I shifted slightly and let out an almost involuntary low moan of frustration. Her finger stopped and I felt her hand grip my balls and begin to squeeze.

"I told you not to move boy."

She was squeezing them hard now, pain coursed through my balls. I moaned again, this time in pain.

"I can do this all night, would you rather I crushed your balls or teased your cock?"

I made some frantic grunting noises, she carried on crushing my exposed testicles. I was taking short sharp breaths, I wasn't bound, I could have thrown her off me but I knew i had no choice but to lie there and take it. The pain was becoming unbearable then suddenly she stooped.

"I will assume those noises were you begging me to tease you again."

I made what I hoped were a high pitched positive series of grunts.

"Relax baby. You know the drill by now. Enjoy the sensations. They are all you are going to get so learn to take them all in. Pleasure doesn't lead to an orgasm, not for you. Accept it for what it is and know that your lust and desire feeds my own."

She went back to work, light touches and gentle caresses. I tried to relax and let it happen but I was so turned on. It was worse being unbound I thought. At least when I was tied up I could flex and strain to relieve some of the tension in my body. But like this I just had to lie there, my whole being wanted to cum, my body wanted to move to do anything to stop the agonising but beautiful sensations she was creating in my cock head.

Eventually I heard the end credits rolling. Ma'am's finger stopped, she sat up and told me to move down a little. Some cushions were moved and I felt the penis gag being removed. Half a second later Ma'am placed her pussy on my mouth.

"I told you that teasing gets me going."

I was just a rubber gimp, she had my cock head to tease, my balls to hurt and my tongue for her pleasure. The rest of my body was totally covered in latex. I began pleasing her, softly and gently.

"Nice boy, take your time. We've got all night now."

As ordered I took my time. At least when I was doing this she couldn't tease or torture me. She was moving slightly, her pussy going up and down my mouth. I chased her clit with my tongue, moving across and around it, feather touches and little flicks. I could feel her growing arousal. My face was coated in her juices as her hot pussy smothered me. Her movements began to get slightly faster and more insistent. I took this as a hint to increase my pace and before long she reached a huge crescendo. Just as she reached her orgasm she clamped her thighs hard around my head and pulled it into her. I could feel her bucking and writhing. It was beautiful to be part of. I forgot about my own need and revelled in her joy. My needs became irrelevant. This was all I wanted. Her pleasure was everything. The fact that my need and desire excited her so made it all worth it. I wanted to suffer for her pleasure.

Eventually she climbed off me. The penis gag that she had kindly covered in her juices was replaced.

I felt her slide in beside me and heard the next episode start. She used her index finger and thumb this time. Her thumb running around my hard swollen ridge and her thumb on my sensitive frenum. It was just as slow and gentle as before but the sensation was amplified by her using two fingers instead of one. I wasn't sure if I could stand this. She was going to drive me mad. I took a deep breath.

"Relax boy. Everything is about me. Remember all your words, remember how you said that my pleasure is everything. I want your lust, I want your desperation. It drives me crazy. Resist my touch as well as you can. I'm going to take you to the edge but I expect you to make me work to get you there. Think about what we are trying to achieve."

I felt her fingers moving across me, maddeningly light but constant and insistent. I tried to find the right head space. This wasn't for me, it was for her. My job was simply to enable her pleasure. I was just a latex tool for her to excite herself with. I found a place within me, a place that was just for her. I controlled my breathing and tried to control my cock, not in a conscious way but by just absorbing the feelings and riding the wave of lust.

It worked for quite a while but when her fingers increased their pressure and pace I knew it wouldn't be long. I tried to hold out, to stay lost in the lovely feelings. It was inevitable though, I felt it slowly building and my breathing quickened but she felt this and slowed her pace ever so slightly. She was giving me a chance. She felt me take a long deep breath.

"Good boy."

Her fingers continued their tortuous teasing as she slowly increased the intensity again. Every touch was ecstasy but every one was torture too. I was building again, I couldn't stop it whatever I did. I tensed as it got closer. I knew it was coming but Ma'am did too. A second before I would have reached an epic orgasm her fingers disappeared from my cock.

I let out a long frustrated moan. Her hands closed on my balls and began squeezing hard.

My moan turned to pain.

"I will not show you any mercy. You did well but you can always do better. Pain is the price of failure boy. Your pain excites me almost a much as your lust. Every time your cock tries to defy me I will cause you pain."

She released me, but only to slap my balls, hard three times in quick succession. I let out a loud groan as pain radiated out from my abused testicles. It continued to roll through my body as I felt her fingers back on my head rubbing softly up and down now. My head felt as big and as hard as a golf ball and the skin was super sensitive. My brain was fried as she teased me knowing that torture would be next. I didn't want to feel that pain again and I didn't want to lessen Ma'am's enjoyment of my desperate need so somehow I held off. Ma'am's finger was moving across the back of my cock, up and down and then side to side over the most sensitive area. Neither of us were paying any attention to what was on the TV. I felt her head next to mine.

"I want to fuck you baby. I want your long thick cock deep inside me, pounding me. Do you want that, balls deep making me scream in pleasure? Fucking me until I cum all over your cock?"

I wanted that so much, I wanted to cum, to make her cum as I filled her with my hot cock.

Her words took me to the edge. She stopped again.

"But you wouldn't last would you? You couldn't stop yourself from cumming could you? You would put your fun before my own. I will never let that happen."

Her finger started moving again.

"Only me, think only of me. It will take a lot of training but I will make you think only of my pleasure. Never think about yourself. Day after day, week after week, month after month your desire will grow. I will deny you until you learn."

It felt like the tiny touches on my cock were running through my whole body. I barely knew where I was. She was breaking me down, turning me from a horny young man to a lust filled object that would exist only for her to use.

She made her hand into a fist, lightly holding my cock.

"Fuck my hand, take control of your feelings and of your cock."

I started thrusting into her fist. Slowly i felt each finger slide up and down my head. It felt amazing but I was actually in control, I could go slightly faster if I wanted so I did. Not for long though, I quickly slowed as the sensations got too much.

Sometimes slowly, sometimes a little quicker I carried on thrusting gaining a small measure of control. I tried a few longer pushes by withdrawing my cock right to the bottom of her hand and pushing right past the top of her fist.

"That's it, good boy." She purred in my ear.

"You're doing great. Keep fucking my fist."

"My pussy is so much nicer than this, so tight and wet. Do you want it baby?"

I had to stop, her words drove me nuts and she laughed.

"Maybe not today baby."

She removed her fist from my trembling member. I realised how much my balls were aching now, not only had they had taken Ma'am's punishment but they had been stretched away from my body for quite a while now. Ma'am got up but returned shortly. I felt the gag being removed. I thought I was going to have the joy of licking her again but the gag went back in. I noticed it seemed different, it was a new gag.

"This is my favourite double ended dildo gag. You get the little end and I get the big end."

I felt her move on top of me and there was some pressure on my gag as she slid her long end home. She exhaled and began to ride the dildo, to essentially, fuck my face. I just lay there, I could smell her and hear her arousal growing but nothing else. It didn't take long, she helped herself over the edge with a finger on her clit and shuddered into another orgasm.

She took her time climbing off me and undid the gag and the blindfold. She smiled down at me and gave me a long deep kiss.

"That was lovely, absolutely lovely baby."

I smiled up at her, "thank you Ma'am. I'm glad you enjoyed it. What else can I do for you?"

"I'm worn out for now baby. I would ask you to make me a cup of coffee but I think you would make a bit of a mess with your hands like that. I had better unwrap your genitals."

I stood up and she began taking the tape off. It was a big relief when the pressure was off my cock but particularly off my balls. My cock was still pretty hard but without the constant pressure of the tape it slowly softened a little.

"Time to lock him back up don't you think?"

"Yes Ma'am." I replied.

"You do want him locked up again, don't you? Imprisoned again in that lovely steel cage."

Predictably my cock got rock hard again.

"Oh baby, look at him. He loves it doesn't he? He is begging for the steel bars, begging to be controlled... isn't he boy?"

I groaned, suddenly feeling incredibly turned on again.

"Yes Ma'am. Please lock my cock up. It's where he belongs Ma'am, locked and under your strict control."

It was standing proud again, throbbing away. She never stopped pushing my buttons. I followed her downstairs and she retrieved another freezing towel, numbed me down to size and quickly replaced the cage.

We were both starving so Ma'am rustled up a quick bowl of pasta.

"You're going to struggle like that baby, let me help."

She delved into a cupboard and got a dog bowl out. She unceremoniously dumped my food into it and put it on the floor, under her feet.

"Eat up." She smirked so I got down on all fours and tried my best to get the food into my mouth. It wasn't easy and I made a bit of a mess. Ma'am tutted and told me I would pay for that later as she cleaned up after me. She might have been joking but somehow I doubted it. We chatted away for most of the evening, it felt completely natural that I was dressed head to toe in latex just like it felt normal to be naked with her.

We went back to the den and watched some more Game of Thrones. She snuggled up to me and made sure her hand was on either my caged cock or my balls at all times. She didn't do much but my cock was hard most of the time. Each time it softened a little she would turn to me and kiss me passionately prompting it back to hardness.

Ma'am stretched against me.

"Time for bed soon. I need to get you settled in for the night."

I remembered that she had said I would always stay in the cell down in the dungeon. I didn't doubt that she meant it.

We went down and she told me to go into the cell. She had brought the blindfold with her and put it on. I felt something tighten around my waist. It was a thick sturdy leather belt, at least 3 inches deep. She locked it on and moved my hands by my sides. My wrists were securely fastened into equally thick wrist cuffs. My ankles were then cuffed together as well. There was a thin mattress in the cell but nothing else.

She helped me lie down and kissed me.

"Sleep well boy, see you in the morning. I heard a solid metal thump as the door closed and the rattle of the key locking the door. Her footsteps retreated up the stairs and I was alone. There was utter silence and darkness. I lay there feeling very isolated. I had no way of judging time, not much movement and a fertile imagination. Despite my trepidation at my position I was soon throbbing away as I thought of being Ma'am's gimp, locked up and only ever being allowed out to be used and abused. It was scary and thrilling in equal measure. I have no idea how long I lay there, not sleeping and just imagining everything that was to come.