New Neighbour Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My cock was still rock hard. Ma'am was smiling now, her foot moved from my balls to my cock and started tapping it from side to side then using the sole she pushed it up against my stomach and slowly rolled it from side to side.

"How long has it been since your last orgasm baby?"

I couldn't really think straight at the moment.

"I'm not sure Ma'am, 4 weeks or so maybe?"

She continued rolling my cock around with her boot.

"Has it been so long that you can't remember or are you not that bothered about orgasms now?"

I wasn't sure what to say, I knew there was probably a trap approaching but I just tried to tell the truth as that always seemed to be the best thing to do with her.

"I think that I'm beginning to realise that my orgasms aren't as important as they used to be Ma'am. I miss them a lot but it's sort of becoming normal to not have them regularly. There are so many other amazing feelings and emotions going through me. I don't know whether I want to cum or not most of the time. Sometimes it feels like I would do anything for an orgasm, sometimes like I would do anything not to."

Ma'am smiled as she felt my cock twitching under her boot.

"Fortunately you don't have to make those decisions anymore although I do value your input. Would you like to cum now baby?"

Her foot was still moving, pressing harder into my rigid cock.

"Ma'am, I honestly don't know. Yes, yes I would. I'd like nothing more than to cover your boot with my spunk. But I also don't want to. I'm becoming addicted to the need and the tension my lust creates. I just don't know."

Her foot dropped away leaving my cock pointing straight out, bobbing helplessly.

She spread her legs and beckoned me closer.

"On your knees."

She reached down and slowly unzipped her catsuit, freeing her wet pussy from the tight latex. She ran a finger up and down between her most lips.

"I have been so turned on since that little torture session baby, come closer. Put your head inside me."

I shuffled carefully forward and with difficulty I got my cock in the right position and slowly inserted the tip, as ordered. It was hot and tight and felt beautiful. She smiled and started slowly caressing her clit.

"Look me in the eyes boy."

I looked up into her amazing and hypnotic eyes. She was a gorgeous woman from head to toe but every time when our gaze locked I was completely lost, this time was no different. It was like she absorbed me into her. It felt like she knew everything about me, like she was exploring my mind. Her finger was still exploring her clit, I could see the colour slowly rising in her face, her nipples getting even harder and an increase in her breathing. I didn't notice my aching thighs and calves, or my sore knees. I wasn't even aware of my abused arse or the low grade ache in my balls. All I could focus on was her eyes and the growing arousal in her.

"Put it in, all the way baby."

I clumsily shuffled a little further forward and gently slid my hard cock deep into her feeling her velvet softness encompass me. She gasped but held my eyes.

"Oh fuck baby, that feels so good."

She continued massaging her clit, breathing slightly more quickly and deeply.

She stopped, put her hands on the arm rest and said, "make me cum boy. Give me a lovely orgasm."

I started to shuffle back and bend over.

"No. With your cock, fuck me until I cum boy. Do not let me down. Please me."

Her eyes were sparkling with passion but I could see the hard edge in them. This was my first chance to have any sort of control, up until now during the rare occasions that I had been inside her, she had been on top and very much in charge. I really wasn't sure what to do and I was very aware of how horny I was. I knew what was required and I knew that failure would certainly have dire consequences for me.

I pulled slowly back a few inches and eased back into her making sure I buried myself deep in her hot pussy. She felt so good, I was like a rock. In and out, slowly and carefully. She let out a soft moan and I increased my pace a little, noticing as her tongue licked her lips and a small smile appeared. She shifted position slightly which changed the angle.

"Oh yeah. That's good."

I pulled myself further out each with each thrust, almost taking my whole length out before plunging back into her. The sensation was incredible, she was so hot and wet. I noticed her eyes close and she began biting her bottom lip. She looked and felt so sexy. Every nerve in my cock felt super sensitive and I realised my orgasm was building and that she wasn't going to cum before me. I had to slow myself down and I also stopped pulling out as far. I kept most of my cock inside her, just thrusting gently again.

I saw her smile, her eyes opened and bored into me.

"That was so good baby, couldn't you tell I was getting close? Don't you want me to cum?"

We both knew exactly what was going on.

"Ma'am, I was getting too close. I'm sorry."

"I know. Forget your pleasure and focus on mine. Always my pleasure. All you want is to make me happy. You know that. Look at me, concentrate on me and me alone. All these beautiful feelings stop for both of us of you cum, so don't. Don't think about it, think of my pleasure."

I recovered my poise slightly and tried to lose myself in her eyes again. My need for an orgasm had abated so I lengthened my stroke again and pushed myself as deeply as I could into her. Each stroke created a small moan and out of the corner of my eye I could see her nails digging into the armrest. She was whispering, almost to herself.

" Yes, yes, oh yeah. Come on, fuck me baby."

I was plunging hard into her now, pausing for a fraction of a second as I pulled out before sliding powerfully into her. It was so good but by focusing entirely on her growing arousal I was somehow able to ignore my own and keep it at a level I could cope with.

She was building, getting close now. Her head rocked from side to side and I felt her thighs raise up and grip me. I upped the pace a little, as much as I dared. It had the desired effect. She let out a long drawn out groan and came, deeply and strongly. Her legs suddenly scissored around me and held me deep in her. I could feel her pussy pulsating on my rock hard cock as she spasmed through her orgasm. After a minute her eyes opened, she grabbed my arms and levered herself up and held me tight with my cock still buried inside her. She kissed me, gently and passionately. I felt so good. My cock was on fire feeling every spasm of her muscles. I had completely forgotton about the different pains in my arse and balls. All that mattered was her pleasure engulfing me.

"That was fantastic baby, don't stop. Take me for as long as you can, take yourself to the edge."

She moved the back of the throne into a much more upright position and kept her legs wrapped around me. I was buried deep inside her so I arched my hips away and began slowly sliding in and out. She was smiling at me and her hands were running over my latex covered body. She dug her nails into my nipples through the suit causing sharp stabs of pain in them.

She was whispering encouragement to me, telling me to enjoy all the lovely feelings, telling me to make them last as long as I could. She wanted me to lose myself in the moment and relish it. I pulled out nearly all the way and slowly, deliciously slid all the way back in. She groaned and her eye lids flickered in pleasure. Slowly in and slowly out, each time I filled her she groaned and jammed her legs into the small of my back. I was lost in the beauty of the moment. This could go on forever as far as I was concerned. I didn't overthink it, somewhere in the back of my mind I wondered why I hadn't had a massive orgasm yet but it really didn't matter. It wasn't important at this moment.

Suddenly she slid two fingers into my mouth and started moving them in and out to the rhythm of my thrusts.I sucked eagerly on them and ran my tongue around them. I realised she was close.

"A bit more baby, come on."

I accelerated slightly and pushed hard into her at the end of each stroke. Her eyes were closed, her breathing was sharp and ragged.

She was close, every stroke bringing her nearer but I was close too. Her fingers in my mouth had provided an extra level of eroticism that was difficult to deal with. Fortunately she won the race and came hard, shuddering against me and allowing me to stop for a minute.

"More baby, give me more."

I started again with slow full strokes but I couldn't stop the feelings overwhelming me and had to stop as my orgasm approached. I didn't even consider going too far, it never even crossed my mind. Despite my desperation stopping was the only option. I stood there frozen knowing another movement would be too much.

She had recovered her senses and knew exactly what was going on.

"Aw baby, are you close? Try again, I'm not finished with your lovely cock yet."

I tried shorter strokes this time but it was as if the spell had been broken and my hyper sensitive cock just couldn't handle it any more. I quickly felt myself getting closer and closer again. I stopped and Ma'am pinched my nipples hard making me wince

"I need another beautiful orgasm boy. You seem to be putting your needs before mine. I don't care how much you want to cum. You want to please me don't you? Well, don't you?"

"Yes Ma'am, I want to please you but I'm so close, I can't stop myself. I'm sorry Ma'am."

She wasn't smiling now and I realised that she had suddenly become very serious.

"This is exactly why it will be a long time before I allow you to orgasm boy. You still have that inner selfishness, that male desire to cum. I will cure you of that eventually. It doesn't matter to me how long it takes, it might be months, it might be years."

I was motionless throbbing inside her with a mixture of fear and arousal. She knew how much her words were turning me on.

Years? My mind briefly ran wild, could she keep me like this for years? My need was too great, I couldn't stay like this for years could I? But how amazing had these last few months been? They were without doubt the most exciting and exhilarating months of my life. She had made me come alive and I was addicted to it, I was addicted to her. If she thought I needed to be denied for years then so be it.

I tried to clear my head and think of her. I had to stop thinking of what might happen and concentrate on now. She wanted another orgasm, that was the only thing that was important. I withdrew my cock and rammed it home, hard. She gasped and I did it again. Make her cum, make her cum, nothing else, just make her cum. I thrust into her again and again. I didn't really know what was happening, all I knew was that she was groaning with pleasure. I was totally absorbed in her joy just as I was when I was licking her. I was pushing my cock into her faster and faster. It was animalistic and primal. She was moaning, groaning, growling, shaking with pleasure. Before I knew it she came again, crying out in ecstasy as I pounded into her. I heard her telling me to slow down and I felt her hand on my sweaty latex chest. As always this brought me back to reality, back to her. I stopped and looked. She was covered in sweat too, breathing hard and quietly moaning with every breath. Her legs fell away from me and she just about had enough strength to lift them back into the leg rests. Her whole body was randomly shaking as the power of her orgasm slowly waned. I wanted to hug her and kiss her. I wanted to hold her tight and feel her body as it relaxed against mine but I couldn't. I just had to stand there, exhausted and desperately horny while she recovered.

She was in a sexual haze but slowly she came to her senses.

"Fucking hell baby. That was something else. I'm going to need a minute."

She laughed, mostly to herself and moistened dry lips.

"That was one of the best fucks I have ever had baby. That was...christ, I don't know. Just beautiful. Get that amazing cock out of me before I go insane."

I slowly pulled out, I was feeling pretty dazed myself.

I had lost myself I her during her last orgasm. I hadn't thought about myself, or my aching desire at all. I had just wanted to make her cum, make her happy and my needs had just disappeared completely.

She stood up, briefly using me for support. She fell into me and hugged me, squeezing my still enraged cock between our hot bodies. She moved away and grabbed my cock. Looking at me she said, "this is a thing of beauty. Any bigger and it would be too much but it is perfect, just perfect for me. When you eventually learn how to use it properly I think it is going to drive me insane. Oh, and when I eventually train it properly, it will probably drive you insane too baby."

She was stroking it gently using her own juices to smooth her movements.

Through my exhaustion and arousal I managed a smile.

"I'm looking forward to all of it Ma'am. I am yours to command and train, to use and abuse."

She laughed and gave me one of her dominant stares.

Quietly she said, "I know you are boy, and I'm going to love every minute of it. Right then, you tried to cum a couple of times. That is very naughty. You know by now that you should never try and put your own desires ahead of mine."

She led me by my cock into the cell. Internally I groaned. I had been in the suit for ages now, my hands useless, my head and body covered in sweat. She padlocked the metal posture collar around my neck and using a short length of chain secured me to the wall. The chain ran from the back of my neck so I had to face out. I quickly noticed that it was fixed to the wall at about chest height and was too short to allow me to stand up straight so I was forced to crouch in an uncomfortable position. She tightened a large ball gag in my mouth as well.

"I need to have a shower and sort myself out boy."

With that she squeezed my cock, locked the cell and left. I was stunned, I had done my best yet here I was bound uncomfortably again. Trapped in latex and bondage for yet more time. I pulled against the chain, obviously there was no give so I just did my best to find an easy way of standing. After the excitement I noticed how tired I was. My legs were aching badly, my arse and balls were still really sore. In fact, pretty much everything hurt in some way.

She came back down the stairs after only about half an hour. She was wearing her silk dressing down, loosely tied allowing me glimpses of her naked body underneath. I don't think I had ever been happier to see someone but then it occurred to me that she might not be coming to release me. Nothing ever seemed to go quite how I thought it would with her. She stood outside the cell staring at me. She had a cup of coffee in one hand and a bacon sandwich in the other which she was eating with relish. Suddenly I was starving hungry, it smelled heavenly. Another form of torture I thought. She just stood there slowly eating and looking at my struggling bound body. My cock which had been like a rock seemingly forever had gone down in her absence began to harden again. I saw her smile as she finished off her sandwich.

"That's a lovely thing to see baby. It's good to know that I have that affect on you whatever the circumstances."

I groaned, I don't know what the groan meant but some sort of response seemed appropriate. She laughed and began tidying the dungeon up. I watched her and she completely ignored me, seemingly oblivious to my presence. After finishing she walked towards the stairs, blew me a kiss and elegantly, with a deliberate sway of her hips, disappeared upstairs again.

I sighed to myself. I knew she was capable of being very sadistic and this was just another example. Being ignored was difficult. Being actively hurt and tortured was on some ways better because she was present, taking part in it and loving it. I waited and tried fruitlessly to find some comfort amid all the aches and pains. Fortunately she came back quite soon carrying my chastity device and the cold towel. She applied it as vigorously as always despite the fact that I had long since lost my erection. She was careful squeezing my sore balls through the base ring before locking me away again.

"That's better," she said, " I think that is the longest he has been unlocked since it's been on. It's much better to be locked isn't it baby?"

She was stroking my balls and I reacted immediately and hardened in the cage.

"See? He loves it in there, doesn't he?"

She glanced up smiling at me, I nodded.

"I'm glad you agree baby. You don't have a choice in the matter but it is good that we are on the same page."

She was running her fingers down the cage now, blood was flowing into my shaft and soon my cock was throbbing against the steel. I moaned softly.

"Feels great to be locked and straining. Thank me for going to the trouble of keeping you like this."

She took the ball gag out and I swallowed to clear my throat.

"Ma'am, thank you Ma'am. Thank you for keeping me locked. It is the kindest thing you could do for me. I need your control and I need my cock to be kept safe behind these steel bars. It belongs there, I know that now."

She carried on stroking me and gave a low purr of appreciation at my words.

"Good, now tell me how long you want to be locked away baby?"

I don't know why I always reacted so strongly to this sort of talk, but it never failed to get me going.

"Ma'am, for as long as you want me locked. Keep me locked and denied, please Ma'am. I need it so much, almost as much as I want to please you. My constant sense of arousal is so much better than a brief and pointless orgasm Ma'am."

My skin was bulging through the bars as Ma'am caressed the cage, and my sore balls were aching again.

"As long as I want? That sounds like a very good idea boy. I wonder how many orgasms I will let you have? Of course your behaviour has to be perfect to even have a chance but if you do achieve perfection it will probably only be because you are desperately hoping for an orgasm. There would be a high probability that after cumming your level of performance would drop. I've seen it happen before. I don't know if I want to be disappointed like that again. It's a dilemma isn't it baby? Sometimes I wonder if a complete ban on your orgasms would be the best thing for both of us. What do you think?"

I was breathing hard again. I was struggling in the awkward position she had me in, whilst also being incredibly aroused.

"Whatever you wish Ma'am." That was all I could come up with. She held my balls and gave them a good squeeze.

"Come on boy, I think you can do better than that."

'It would be your choice Ma'am. Your experience and knowledge of men will guide you. I hope that my desire to please would remain. I would be so happy and grateful that you had allowed me an orgasm that I hope I would continue to behave to the best of my ability. That would be what you expected of me, and it is the way you are training me. Orgasm or no orgasm I promise to give my best Ma'am."

She went back to stroking my cage, driving me crazy once again.

"I will think about it. Generally I believe in using the carrot and the stick to train a boy. But as you say, you should always be doing your best for my whatever the circumstances. You have got me all wet again boy."

Mercifully she released the chain holding me and I was soon on my knees between her legs. Nothing mattered now. I was where I always wanted to be, worshipping Ma'am's wet and demanding pussy. She came powerfully under my skilled tongue, shaking and arching her perfect body.

"As amazing as ever my little tongue wizard. I think it is about time I got you out of that latex, come on."

We went upstairs to the bathroom and she put me in the shower. She unlocked my hands and gently eased the gloves off. I started gingerly moving my arms around and flexing my fingers. My shoulders were very stiff as were my hands but I slowly got some life back in them. Ma'am removed the hood and my head felt fresh air for the first time in a day, it was wonderful. She unzipped the suit and began peeling it off me, I had to sit on the shower floor and hold my legs up to completely remove it. Plenty of sweat came with it. I hadn't realised how nice fresh air could feel on my skin.