New Neighbour Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She didn't move so after letting her settle down for a minute I began again. Slowly and carefully to start with, I coaxed her willing body to another powerful climax. I lay there covered in her juices feeling her slowly relax.

"Thank you baby, you have the tongue of an angel."

She climbed off and after getting a cold towel and replacing my cage she carefully cut away the wrap holding me. We cuddled briefly and then showered. Unusually she didn't try to wind me up while we were there, but to be fair she didn't really have to. My cock was hard anyway.

Downstairs I greedily devoured breakfast while we chatted. There was still no mention of my punishment for trying to cum which was slightly disconcerting. Ma'am put me to work clearing up the inevitable mess created during a building project. At some point after lunch a courier van arrived and Ma'am took a small parcel from him. Was it to do with my mistake? I was dying to know but knew I just had to wait.

My day's work was pretty much done so Ma'am came out for a quick inspection and then we relaxed on the patio. I was going to be busy next week as more tradesmen were arriving to fit out the newly built summer house.

Ma'am stood up and gave me an evil grin.

"I've got a present for you boy. Go to the dungeon."

I had butterflies now. I had no idea what to expect but I knew it wasn't going to be good.

Ma'am joined me after a minute or so. She had the cold towel and the box that had arrived. She secured me tightly to the cross and after cooling me down she removed the cage, but not the base ring. She held my shaft and gently manipulated me to full hardness. The ring became very tight when I was free of the cage and fully erect. It trapped the blood, my veins were bulging against the taut skin. She was softly sliding her hand up and down me being careful to go nowhere near my head and keep my foreskin in place, covering it up.

"Well boy, you made a big mistake yesterday as you know. There are worse things you can do, like actually having an orgasm without permission or touching yourself but trying to cum is a pretty big one. You lost control which is unacceptable. You tried to take matters into your own hands, so now you must pay the price. Your attempts to create more friction and sensations in your cock are going to lead to the exact opposite happening."

She flicked my cock a few times and it bounced around, sticking straight out from my body. Turning away she opened the box and took out a small velvet bag. I recognised it as being the same as the one my chastity cage had been in. Out of the bag came another chastity cage, only it wasn't a cage, it was a tube. It was curved but completely solid with a mesh covered hole at the end. It also looked smaller, I gulped.

"Nice isn't it. Fortunately my man had it in stock, he said it was a little bit smaller than your current cage but I said that was absolutely fine. In fact it is perfect."

She looked down at my rigid and red cock.

Turning to go upstairs she said, "this is going to take more than a cold towel."

She came back holding a bag of frozen peas and a thin tea towel. Wrapping the peas in the towel she planted it square on my cock. It was shocking, like ice cubes were being crushed into me. I let out a small shout of pain. Gradually it subsided as my cock was thoroughly numbed. She took great pleasure in making sure the ice cold bag was pressed firmly against me. For no reason other than pure sadism she applied it to my balls too which shrank quickly and painfully away.

"You are probably wondering what your punishment is going to be. Basically you are going to suffer almost complete deprivation of sensation in your eager cock. It seems appropriate as your crime was to attempt to get more sensation than I wanted."

She out some lube on around the inside of the tube and slid it over my still shrunken and numbed cock.

She locked it on and smiled.

"This new cage, or tube is going to stay on for four weeks. Well, actually four weeks and a day. The sentence starts for real tomorrow. Your exam results are out next Friday, you would have had an orgasm if you get the grades you need but that has gone out of the window. It will be removed once a week for a thorough clean and for a tease session. This will happen tomorrow and for the next four weeks. Your cock will feel nothing in between."

I wasn't sure how to take this news. I had no frame of reference so no way of knowing what it would do to me. At least I was going to get a tease session every week. I would just have to find out as time went by.

"Now there is one very important distraction out of the way, we will have a lot more time to spend on my pussy, won't we boy?"

I had absolutely no issue with this news though.

"Yes Ma'am. Every moment I spend with your pussy is an absolute joy. Any time I am pleasing you is time very well spent."

Ma'am started stroking my balls as I spoke. My cock responded immediately, as blood flowed into it, or tried to flow into it. Nothing happened. My flaccid cock already filled the tube. Some extra blood increased the pressure but I felt nothing. I had learned to enjoy the flesh squeezing through the bars, Ma'am could touch me through them. But now I felt absolutely nothing and I didn't particularly like it. I only had myself to blame though, I needed to remember that. If I hadn't lost control I wouldn't be in this tube, although part of me wondered whether everything that happened to me was part of Ma'am's master plan and that nothing was actually an accident.

She closed in on me and pressed her body against mine. Pushing the tube between her legs, she began sliding her pussy against it.

"That feels nice doesn't it baby? Your smooth tube rubbing along my hot pussy."

She kissed me deeply, blood tried to pump into the tube but it had nowhere to go. All that happened was that my erection pulled the tube and ring away from my body making my balls ache.

She pulled away, looked down at the tube sticking out in front of my body. She grabbed hold of the tube and pulled it around.

"Nothing to see here, time to go upstairs and relax for a while."

She set me free and we spent the rest of the evening cuddled up on the sofa together. She spent most of the time casually playing with my balls. My cock didn't know what to do. It kept trying to get hard but the total lack of feeling caused my erection to die away quite quickly. It was infuriating and this was only the first evening.

As promised I spent the night in the dungeon but Ma'am wasn't too cruel. She cuffed my hands together and then my feet but that was it. I was pretty exhausted so slept fairly well.

I had plenty of work to do on Sunday, nothing too strenuous but enough to keep me busy. It was late afternoon when Ma'am called me in.

"It's time to establish your Sunday routine boy. Get up to the bedroom."

I eagerly complied, Ma'am had said something about a tease session and I was already keen to get this new tube off. She took me into the shower and cuffed my hands high above my head on a hook I hadn't noticed before. She took the shower head off the rail, switched it on and blasted my groin area with icy cold water. It was shocking and I danced around under the blast. She slipped the tube off, deftly pulled my foreskin back and roughly cleaned my head with a soapy flannel. Holding my cock in one hand she blasted my exposed glans with more ice cold water. Each little jet was like a little freezing needle digging into me. Fortunately it only lasted for a few seconds, but I was mightily relieved when it stopped. She pushed my foreskin back up my head, dried me and led me to the bed.

I was swiftly tied in a spread eagle position.

"Now for your tease session. Ready baby?"

I was definitely ready. Ma'am got herself comfortable and began gently stroking my shaft. I reacted immediately, even after such a short time locked in my new tube her touch felt amazing and much needed. She stroked away, gradually increasing the speed and strength of her grip. I was rock hard and wanting more as her pumping continued. She stopped and put her thumb and forefinger on my head. Carefully she drew my foreskin slowly back but just as it was about to slip off the ridge of my cock she stopped and pushed it back up. It felt great and she continued, speeding up the process a little bit. My head was throbbing under her fingers as she deftly manipulated me. I could feel myself building but it was a slow process. I wanted her to pull my foreskin back and give me some of those exquisite touches around my ridge and frenum, but she didn't. She just kept rolling my foreskin up and down, and occasionally moving round instead.

She left my head, took a strong hold of my shaft and briskly pumped up and down for thirty seconds or so then went back to her foreskin manipulation. I could feel my orgasm slowly approaching, but it was so slow. It must have taken over half an hour of frustration before the moment came. I was just about there when she slowed down. It was then I realised what she could do. Because the build up was so slow and controlled, by slowing down just before the crucial moment she could keep me right at the ragged edge for longer. I was right there when she dropped my cock. It was twitching wildly,

"Oh look!"

A small pearl of precum dropped slowly out of my slit. She held my head again and painfully slowly pulled my foreskin down and up as a second drop appeared. She pressed my foreskin into the precum and used it as lubricant. Now my foreskin began to slide across my swollen glans but there was still no direct touch on it. It all came together as I realised what she was doing. This was all part of the reduction of sensation. I desperately wanted to feel more but she was going to deny me that as well as an orgasm. Agonisingly slowly she moved my foreskin around. She kept me so close, then literally a quarter of a second before I was going to erupt she removed her fingers and left my cock dancing in the air. Time and again she drew me to a fraction of a second from orgasm and stopped. Each time my cock danced and twitched in frustration. This was hell, a slow motion hell. I was moaning and my stomach was knotting with the tension. She had told me that the session would last an hour and it did. Half of it was build up and the other half was spent right on the very edge but there was no time to relax, no time where I wasn't very very close to an orgasm.

"Time is up boy, back in the tube for you."

She got the bag of frozen peas and shocked my cock into submission, shrinking it down until she slipped the lubed up tube back on. That was it, nothing more for my cock for a week and then all I had to look forward to was another hour of incredible frustration. Only now did the full implications of this new regime hit home. My sensitive glans that gave me so much pleasure would feel nothing for a month. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. It was going to be a very long and very frustrating month.