New Neighbour Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The hot water hit me and I relished it. Ma'am shrugged off her robe and joined me. We kissed and she helped me wash all the sweat off my tired body. As usual she paid special attention to the cage, getting it soapy and slippery. She slid round behind me, pressed herself against me and used both hands to massage my balls and metal covered cock. I immediately hardened as her fingers worked their magic. Her hot body moved against me and I wondered how many times I had been erect and straining since my last orgasm. Hundreds probably and it seemed odds on that there would be hundreds more before I was allowed that privilege again. I knew I was learning but it seemed to be such a slow process. A few months ago I would have been crying on the floor if I had felt this turned on. Now it seemed almost normal. She was reprogramming me, taking me apart piece by piece. I was unbelievably horny but on a different level I didn't want an orgasm any more. I did, I really did but part of me had accepted that orgasms were beyond my control now. All I could do was please Ma'am and learn that these amazing and arousing feelings were my life now. I realised that I was gently moving my hips to and fro, helping Ma'am slide her hand across the cage. I moaned and she laughed. Slapping my arse she got out of the shower and told me to join her downstairs when I was ready.

I padded naked down the stairs and found Ma'am preparing some food. God, I was ravenous, it was the middle of the afternoon and I had been physically and mentally pushed for hours. I devoured the food, thanked Ma'am and cleaned up after her.

She beckoned me over to her laptop and showed me some plans.

"You've got some proper work to do for the next couple of weeks. I'm having a small summer house built. The patio is fine but it is in the shade in the evenings. The summer house is going to be on the east side of the field, behind the garden. They are going to put a large pond in too. I've decided to make that field a wild flower meadow. It should be lovely next year. You are going to help the guys out. I told them I had a very hard worker they could use. There will be deliveries tomorrow from about 8 o'clock."

She explained in greater detail what was going to happen. It did indeed sound like I was going to be busy, that was fine with me. I would probably learn some things, especially when I helped with the construction of the wooden house.

We spent most of the afternoon in the garden, just chatting about her plans for the house, and just generally shooting the breeze. I enjoyed her company immensely. We didn't have to be doing anything sexual, I just wanted to be with her. Sitting on the patio in the early evening sun I had to pinch myself as I looked at her, I felt like the luckiest boy on the planet.

I had to be home that evening as my aunt and uncle were coming round for dinner. We said our farewells, Ma'am gave me a long passionate kiss with predictable results and I wondered slowly back home. My cock still semi erect from the kiss, and most of my body was gently aching but I really couldn't of been any happier.

I was at Ma'am's house twenty minutes before the first of the deliveries were due. Ma'am had my clothes out, the tight shorts and tee shirt that left nothing to the imagination. Surely she wouldn't make me work looking like this? I slipped the clothes on and looked at her in a worried way. She couldn't hold it together and burst out laughing.

"Oh baby, your face is a picture. Get your old clothes back on."

I laughed, I was very relieved but I did remember that she had said that the kinky side of our relationship would remain private. She reminded me that she was Louise and not Ma'am when there was company. We had a cup of coffee, and a low rumble indicated the arrival of the first lorry. It was a very busy week and I tried to make myself as useful as possible. The two builders who were erecting the oak summer house were glad of an extra pair of hands. I explained that I was going to study engineering at university and they were happy to answer my questions about the construction.

I enjoyed the work but pleased when Friday came around. Louise asked the builders if they fancied a beer and they accepted. We had a couple of cold ones and they told Louise that I was a good hard worker. Louise agreed with them and I found myself blushing.

After they left Ma'am went off to inspect their work, I cleaned up then joined her. She was pleased, especially at the praise they had given me. I didn't feel like I had done anything particularly useful but any praise from Ma'am made me feel ridiculously proud.

We went back to the house and I had a shower. When I came out Ma'am was lying naked on the bed.

"I take it the week's work hasn't sapped all your energy? Come here."

I casually sauntered over to the bed and said, "well seeing as you asked nicely."

She laughed and I leapt onto the bed. She wrapped her long legs around my waist and we kissed while our hands explored each other's bodies. I moved my head down slightly and licked and nibbled at her stiffening nipples. They weren't the only things getting hard and I felt the now familiar strain of cock against steel cage. I felt her hands pushing down on the top of my head and knew where to go, nirvana.

"Nice and slow baby, nice and slow."

I was between her legs for a long time, savouring her taste and her smell. I held her upper thighs tightly, listening to her body and her low satisfied moans. My expert tongue had her just where she needed to be now, close but not quite at the edge. I knew she loved that, it was incredibly erotic without quite getting to the point where she just had to cum. I kept her there for a while as she slowly writhed and moved against me. Almost imperceptibly her movements became a little more urgent and I took this as the moment to make my movements equal hers. My tongue became firmer and it's licks and swirls more insistent. Her orgasm built from deep inside rocking her body from head to toe.

I felt her hand on my head and slowly moved up to see her blushed, beautiful face looking serene and totally relaxed. She kissed me deeply, enjoying her own juice on my lips and tongue. We lay there for a bit as she regained her composure. The cage was still completely full and we could both feel it resting against her wet pussy. She moved her hips slightly, pushing into it.

"Baby, you're hard for me. That's lovely isn't it?"

"Ma'am, I feel like I'm hard all the time for you. When I'm with you, when I think of you, it gets hard, and I think of you all the time."

She began rotating her hips against the cage and pushed me up to a kneeling position.

"Does that feel good baby?"

It felt fantastic, I could feel the heat along the top of my cock as it slid across her wet pussy. I started sliding the cage up and down her slit. She moaned quietly.

"Yes baby, that's nice. Your cock feels like it's as hard as the steel."

I thought it was too. I took a deep breath, how could being so horny but denied feel so good?

"Keep it going baby, feel me through that cruel nasty cage."

She laughed playfully, "you have no idea how much I love keeping you denied. Every time your lovely cock gets hard in there, I get so turned on. I've enjoyed keeping men chaste before but it's different with you. For most men it was a chore and that got boring after I while. You love it though, you really do. I can see it in your reactions and behaviour. Chastity is going to help, rather than hinder us."

Ma'am was right, I couldn't understand it but she was right. Chastity and denial drove me crazy with lust and desire but all I wanted was more. I wanted denial more than I wanted an orgasm. How the hell had that happened? Most boys my age were having multiple orgasms every day. Before I had met Ma'am I was too, but I was now having less than one a month and loving it. I was rubbing my rock hard cock against her pussy, turning us both on so much, knowing that there was zero chance that it would end in an orgasm for me. But I loved it, and Ma'am knew that too.

"You want to fuck me so badly don't you baby? You want me to get the key, release your cock and let you plunge it into me. I'm so wet right now, imagine how good it would feel. Imagine your cock sliding into me, how my pussy would grip your sensitive skin."

We were both breathing hard now.

"Hold the cage and rub the end against my clit baby. I want your locked and denied cock to make me cum."

I held the base ring and started sliding the end of the cage against her. I was so swollen I could feel her clit on my slit as it moved across her. She was moaning now, urging me on.

"Yes baby, that feels so good. I want to cum, please me baby."

My cock and balls were aching, from the force of my erection against the steel and from pure need. I was shaking the cage, vibrating it on her clit. She gasped and came like a train pushing me away from her sensitive clit. I watched her as the orgasm ran it's course. Through my need I loved that I had created that much joy in her. It was beautiful.

It took a while for her to calm down. I just knelt there my raging cock twitching uselessly.

She wriggled across the bed keeping me between her legs and reached into the bedside table. She smiled and showed me the key to the chastity cage.

"Here it is, your freedom in the palm of my hand."

She reached towards me and gently traced the key up and down the cage. She poked the swollen skin that was trying to bulge through the bars.

"I bet you would love me to put this key in the lock and give it a little twist wouldn't you baby? It would feel great to be free, your cock fully erect wouldn't it? If you shuffled forward a little a could take it into my mouth and give you a fantastic blow job. I'd grip your shaft and go to town on your sensitive head. My tongue licking you all over, my head bobbing up and down. An orgasm would blow your mind right now. I'm not sure if this is the right time though. Do you think you have learned enough yet? Do you think you have had enough training? Well baby, do you?"

My cock was twitching almost uncontrollably. I watched her slowly lick her lips. I knew what she wanted me to say.

"No Ma'am, I don't think I'm ready yet. I think if you gave me a blow job I wouldn't be able to stop myself from cumming. You've done an amazing job training and teaching me but I still have so much to learn."

She put the key down and motioned for me to lie with her. She placed one leg across me and fondled my balls. Despite the cage my cock was pointing almost vertically upwards.

"You are correct, there is so much yet to learn about yourself and your submissive nature. So many improvements too. One day you will never even consider having an orgasm without permission. The idea won't even cross your mind. No matter what we are doing all you will care about is my pleasure. Imagine fucking me as hard as you can, making me scream with pleasure and not wanting to cum. You might even reach a point where you find it physically impossible to have an orgasm without getting my permission."

I couldn't imagine that, I could see myself being trained to a point where I could take a lot more before reaching the point of no return, but never cumming without permission?

She smiled and squeezed my balls.

"That's just a fantasy I have. I don't actually think I would want that. I want you struggling on the edge, I want you fighting your urges. I want your need to grow until you break."

I was in pieces again. My cock was almost shaking with desire.

"Ma'am, you make me so horny. Oh God Ma'am."

My voice was trembling, she left my balls alone and began stroking the cage. Each time I thought I couldn't get any harder in it she proved me wrong.

"I know I do, and I absolutely love it baby. Let's have dinner."

With that she leapt off the bed, slipped her dressing gown on and headed for the door. She looked at me and giggled.

"Come on baby, up you get! You've got work to do in the kitchen."

With that she was off, leaving me incredibly hard, frustrated and confused. She had done this sort of volte face before and it always stunned me. I got up and looked down at my hard and red looking cock poking horizontally out from my body. Sometimes I wondered that one day it just wouldn't go down and would remain hard forever.

Downstairs we made dinner together and just chatted like completely normal people. Every time Ma'am noticed my cock going soft she would fondle and squeeze my balls until my erection returned, it never took very long.

We had dinner together and she asked me if I could stay over and I said I would check with my mum. The conversation ended up with everyone agreeing that I could stay all weekend which was very exciting for me. Then Ma'am reminded me of the sleeping arrangements when I stayed over.

"There's no backing out now boy. You're spending the next two nights down in the dungeon. Don't worry, no matter how bad things get you will have Sunday night to recover before work on Monday."

She gave me one of her hard and dominant looks.

"You will need it."

I wasn't feeling quite as pleased with myself now and I had the feeling that Ma'am had already made plans for me. But my job was to give her pleasure and I already knew she got a lot from my suffering. I also knew that I did too which I still found slightly confusing.

I cleaned up while Ma'am busied herself in the bedroom.

I went up and found Ma'am with a large holdall. She passed me a thin latex hood, and a pair of wireless earplugs. i popped them in and slipped the hood on. It had padding around the eyes and only a mouth hole. She positioned me with my back to the to the bed. There was some rustling around, then I felt her move me so I was about a foot in front of the bed.

"Time for you to wrapped up baby."

I felt something cool touch my back, there was an odd squeaking sound and she began wrapping. I had seen this in some videos, it was cling film [saran wrap] and she began to wind it round and round my body. She started on my torso, with my arms and hands by my sides. She worked up to my shoulders and back down to my upper thighs. Each time she went over my cage she made a hole in it and pulled the cage through. Clearly this was going to remain exposed. There was a ripping sound and she patted down what she had already done. She got another roll, went a few times around my shoulders again before moving up to my neck and head. She was careful not to make it tight around my neck. She told me to trust her, take a deep breath and hold my mouth open a little. The wrap then quickly went four or five times around my head and she used something to puncture the wrap across my mouth. Her fingers opened up the gap a little, she told me to open a bit wider and I felt something made of firm rubber being pushed into my mouth. It was an oblong tube with a series of flanges. One went inside my mouth, the next between my teeth and gums, and the final one rested against the outside of my mouth. The hole in it was about an inch across and half an inch high, easily big enough to breath easily and fairly comfortable. She carried on wrapping my head until it was totally covered with many layers.

"Right." She said, "while you still have some movement in your legs shuffle back a little and jump back as far as you can onto the bed. I launched myself and landed on the mattress. I could feel that I had travelled far enough that my feet were up on the end of the bed.

"Perfect, now hold your legs up and keep them together."

I obeyed and felt her grab my ankles and rest them on her shoulder. The wrap started going around my legs now. It probably took five minutes to finish the job before I felt her edge away and drop my legs back onto the bed.

"Move."

I tried to but not much happened. I could flex a little at the waist but that was pretty much it. I had been thoroughly mummified.

My cock had begun to harden with my bondage so Ma'am went to town with the freezing towel. Soon enough I had shrunk to the point where the cage was easy to remove. I felt Ma'am attaching a small but quite tight metal ring to my testicles and she gave them a little pat.

"Back soon boy, I have to get the laptop and a few other bits and pieces."

I lay there completely covered from head to toe with only my genitals open and exposed. My cock hardened a little as I lay there feeling so exposed. It had taken Ma'am quite a long time to mummify me, that meant I would be like this for a long time.

I heard her return and a few moments later I heard her say, "can you hear me?"

I could, her voice had come clearly through the earplugs in perfect stereo. It sounded like her voice was in my head. I knew the power her words could have on me and realised that she was almost literally going to be inside my head with this arrangement.

There was a pause then I heard her again.

"Testing testing."

We went through a volume test where I nodded or shook my head as best i could to her questions. She was as thorough as ever.

"You are going to get a lot of tease and denial this evening boy. You know my rules, enjoy it, enjoy the pleasure I'm going to give you."

The hard edge returned for a second.

"Try your best not to get carried away boy."

As she said this she gave my balls a sharp slap with her hand. I jumped in surprise, the ring held my balls out in a very vulnerable position.

A cool liquid began covering my cock and balls as Ma'am put plenty of lube on me. I was already pretty hard as I felt her hand, covered in a thin surgical glove, begin to very gently slide up and down me. It was smooth, soft and slow. I quickly became hard, it felt very good but it was only enough to arouse, not to bring me too close. I felt Ma'am moving around as she positioned some pillows and got comfortable. She continued to move slowly across me for quite a while. There was no stress or pressure. I felt completely relaxed as I absorbed her delicate strokes, it was heavenly. I heard her soft voice in my head.

"Feels good doesn't it boy? Just ride it and enjoy it. Savour these moments and remember how nice these feelings are. This is where you always want to be. Feeling this hard and aroused but never wanting to go further. Bank this, put it in your mind, in your memory as the place you want to be."

I lay there loving every touch, every second was exquisite. She was right, she was always right. This was perfect, I was gloriously aroused but I had no desire to orgasm. This was my place, where I should always be.

After what was probably fifteen minutes or so she shifted position and sat on my chest, close to my wrap covered face. There was nothing I could do but that wasn't why she was there. Both her hands were on me now and she began massaging my cock and balls. There was no specific up and down movement. Her fingers just went wherever she wanted, around the shaft and head, onto my balls with an occasional light squeeze. The light touches slowly began to focus on my head. Her palm slid across it, a curled finger ran across my sensitive ridge. She would hit a sensitive spot and then before I knew it her hand was somewhere else. This was also exciting yet relaxing. However she soon changed things up, before long one hand had positioned itself around my testicles, and the other was on my ever more sensitive glans.

There was slow but constant friction on it now. She used her palm to rub across it and then her fingers to play gently along my ridge and frenum. My rock hard cock began to twitch randomly as extra sensitive spots were touched both more regularly and with a little more force. I was not feeling quite as relaxed now. The erotic sensations were growing and my heart rate was increasing. She sensed this and her ball massage become more of a squeeze. One then the other were squeezed hard for a few seconds. The pain took the edge off a little and allowed me to recover my senses. There is no destination, just a wonderful erotic journey, I said to myself. The pressure on my exposed testicles reminded me that the journey could be far from pleasant if I got carried away.