New Neighbour Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took a breath and tried to remember her words, both earlier and throughout our relationship. One thing for sure, there was no point in searching for an orgasm. They belonged to her and had done from the moment the chastity cage had gone on me. That was step one, forget my deep aching need to cum. It just wasn't going to happen. What was the feeling as her finger traced across my frenum? It was amazing, nerve jangling and incredibly arousing. Stay with that feeling, that was what I wanted. An orgasm stopped that feeling not to mention that any attempt to reach that point would meet with agonising failure. Better, I thought to myself, just roll with the punches. My fantasies, and my masturbation, had always ended in orgasm but this was so much more in every way.

Her hand stopped playing around my head and began a more normal motion, moving up and down my length and occasionally adding a small twist at the top. She was pushing me now but I held myself together, loving every second of it. Then her voice soft and sultry, came into my head through the earplugs.

"Your cock feels so good in my hand baby. It's so big and hard. I want it deep inside me, pounding into me. That would feel so so good wouldn't it"

Oh God, it would feel amazing. Her hand sliding across me seemed to turn into her wet tight pussy. Involuntarily my hips began to thrust up towards her hand as they tried to give my cock more friction.

"Baby that's so good. Fuck me, fuck me harder. Come on baby."

My heart was thumping and my cock was starting to twitch. I had lost it I realised. I stopped moving my hips but Ma'am kept her hand going. I moaned, I could feel it coming, I couldn't stop it.

Ma'am could though, and she did. The paddle appeared from somewhere and suddenly my balls erupted in searing pain as she smacked them hard.

I tried to double up from the shock and the pain but I could only bend a little. Before I could even partly recover she smacked them again. Agony shot through me and then a third hit. I thought I was going to be sick, the pain was so severe. I barely heard her say how disappointed she was before she left the room.

I lay there feeling the waves of pain move through my body. It took a couple of minutes before I could process what had happened. Basically I had let her down badly. It wasn't that I had reached the point of orgasm, it was how I had got there. I had lost control. I had got completely carried away and I had actively tried to cum without permission. I didn't know how she would react to my behaviour but I expected that it was going to be quite bad for me. She was always going to push me, that was a given. It was also certain that I would fail some tests and make mistakes. But I knew that all she really wanted was for me to try my hardest and do the best I could. It was big mistake, a very big mistake.

If I could have escaped my tight mummified prison I would have rushed to her and fallen to my knees but I could barely move a muscle. I couldn't even talk, well not in an intelligible way with the breathing tube in my mouth.

It must have been over fifteen minutes before she came back. She marched in, sat on the edge of the bed and put her hand on my chest. This meant many things but in this situation it just told me to be calm.

"I've given you a bit of time to think and I imagine you have worked out why I had to punish you."

I nodded.

"I was deciding what to do with you while I was downstairs. My immediate reaction was to cause you more pain, a lot more pain. But I probably went a bit too hard with those initial swats. I want to carry on the teasing and that isn't as effective if your balls are in agony. I need your mind clear for the teasing because you do not want a repeat of what just happened. Trust me, you really don't."

I nodded slowly, it sounded like she wasn't going to inflict any more pain right now but I had heeded her warning. Another stupid mistake would be met with actions I really didn't want to think about.

"So, let's get back to business boy."

My erection had died off after the vicious assault but it began to show signs of life again now. She got on my chest again in a 69 position. I felt her wiping my cock with a towel.

"Just getting the lube off, it doesn't taste very good."

With that, I felt her mouth envelope my hardening member. One hand held my balls, quite gently and the other wrapped itself around my shaft. She took me in and out a few times, quickly bringing me to full hardness and then slowed everything down. She popped my out of her mouth and began using just her tongue. She swirled it around my now solid glans. Her touch varied, sometimes sliding around my swollen ridge, then almost licking it like a lollipop. She was gripping my shaft fairly tightly and her hand was moving slowly up and down. It was a heavenly combination of hand manipulation and soft touches of her tongue.

I was in ecstasy but for now at least, I was also in control. My previous error was still very fresh in my mind. I let the delicious sensations wash over me, but now there was a little part of me sort of keeping check, making sure I wasn't going to lose it as I had before. Soon she took my head back into her mouth and began moving up and down it using her tongue and her lips. The friction was constant and more intense but still slow. I focused as best I could.

It was an exquisite slow blow job much like the ones I used to watch. It was imprinted on my mind now that this was so much more pleasurable than a quick orgasm. There was so much more joy to be had from endless denial than from fleeting, if intense pleasure. Ma'am was varying her speed, suction and grip now. Sometimes really going for it and then relaxing back to a slow gentle rhythm. At the slow pace I knew I could last forever. At the faster one I wasn't sure but each time she sped up she stayed at that pace for a little longer.

She broke off and gave me a light tap on my balls.

"Better boy, much better."

I immediately felt a swell of pride. Her compliments meant the world to me, she didn't give them out easily so they were always well earned.

Down she went again and now she was giving me the full treatment. She took me deep inside her, moving her hand up and down my shaft in unison with her mouth. On each upstroke her tongue would run around my ridge and frenum before she plunged back down again. I held on as best I could but I knew it was only a matter of time.

She broke off again, "last longer each time boy."

Down she went, she was getting me used to the feelings in short sharp bursts and making sure that she didn't drive me too close. It was a beautiful experience, I wanted more and more. There was a war in my mind. The longing for an orgasm was still very strong, but fighting against it was the desire to keep these amazing sensations going. Along with that, of course was my need to please Ma'am and avoid more pain.

On it went, I was in heaven. I just gave myself over to her, At some point I noticed my hips moving to the rhythm and just relaxed them. Ma'am made an appreciative mumble around my cock.

After some time, I really couldn't be any more specific than that as it might have been ten minutes or an hour for all I knew, she stopped and positioned herself by my side.

"See, you can do it baby. You have it in you to be the man I need you to be. All it takes is will power from both of us. I have plenty, and I will not stop as you know. The rest is up to you. There is still the matter of your punishment for trying to cum but that will come tomorrow. It's getting quite late so I want to end the evening with some edge play. Don't be scared of thinking that you are going to have an orgasm, I won't let that happen."

I heard a latex glove being pulled on and then the trickle of lube on my solid member. She began stroking relatively slowly but taking in the whole length of me. I was completely relaxed. Everything was quite literally in her hands. I knew that I still had to resist the urge to cum too quickly. That was probably hard wired into my brain by now. Her grip increased and I felt my need growing, I held off but her long and slippery strokes made it inevitable. My pulse quickened along with my breath. I knew she was going to stop but it seemed for all the world that I was going to cum when suddenly her hand left me. My cock twitched uncontrollably for a few seconds and I took a deep breath.

"Get used to this feeling baby. Try and relax and let it happen. Don't try and force yourself to either stop it or make it happen. Trust that I understand you and your cock."

Her hand started the long full strokes again and I let out a low moan. It didn't take long for the feeling to return so I tried to turn my mind off just go with it. Again she stopped a second before it would have been too late leaving my cock bouncing in the air.

This cycle was repeated several times, each one was met with a mixture of intense arousal and longing. Before long though I realised that I really wanted to cum. Not that sort of casual thought about how having an orgasm would be lovely, but a much deeper need. I wanted one in my very core. Pretty much everything else was irrelevant.

Suddenly her voice was in my head again, soft and persuasive.

"You're so hard baby, it's like an iron bar in my hand. I bet every nerve is on fire now isn't it? You want it so bad, don't you? Just one little touch extra, half a second more and you would explode wouldn't you?"

God I wanted to cum, my hips began to move in time with her hand.

"That's it baby, let it all go. Feel every bit of your cock burning up."

I was moaning quietly, my hips matching her hand as my length slipped through her fingers and palm. Here it comes I thought, it's right there and her hand disappeared again. A louder moan then I felt her hand back again. She stopped caressing my whole cock and concentrated on the sensitive glans now, rubbing around and across it. She made a loop with her thumb and forefinger and twisted it to and fro across my ridge. Moving with my little thrusts she kept this twisting motion against my most delicate skin going, driving me slowly upwards. Then moments before orgasm she stopped and just held my head. I could feel her on me but there was no movement or friction. I willed her to do something, anything to give me the tiny push I needed but she didn't.

I took another deep breath but I was consumed with one thought, orgasm. The twisting started again with more pressure than before. It couldn't have been more than twenty seconds before I was on the edge again. My head was one huge hyper sensitive nerve ending. I could feel my heart beat through it. More twists and yet more quick rushes towards orgasm. She was going to break my grip on sanity soon.

There was another change of position. Now she was holding my shaft quite tightly and her thumb was on the underside of my cock resting against my frenum. She pushed it slowly up to my slit and slowly dragged it down again. I couldn't believe how sensitive I was, the slightest movement had my cock jumping and jerking. She quickly rubbed up and down three times. I was going to cum, but before I even finished the thought, the movement stopped. I groaned loudly, every muscle in my body tense but the moment had passed. Again three quick rubs and again I was sure I would cum but the movement was too swift. It was over almost before I could register it. Now my heaven had become hell. I had to have an orgasm, I really did. Surely it was impossible to be this close, this often, and not cum. Three more rubs, my whole body shook with the intensity of one thumb touching less than a square inch of skin. This was insane, I didn't even know that I was moaning almost constantly now.

She kept still for a bit, letting me come down. Then she vibrated her thumb from side to side, just for a second and I was instantly back on the edge, both of orgasm and sanity. Again and again the edge came and went, and then I felt her hand on my chest. I hadn't even noticed that it had left my cock.

"That's enough for now boy. We'll pick this up again in the morning when you have had some rest."

She disappeared from the bed leaving me shocked. My cock was bobbing around in the air as solid as it had ever been. I felt like I had a red hot poker between my legs.

I was reeling, every nerve was firing and my mind was racing. We were going to pick this up tomorrow? I didn't think I could go though that again. It had begun so beautifully but ended with every nerve and muscle screaming. Ma'am returned about five minutes later I had calmed down a little bit but my cock was still pretty hard. I jumped as the freezing towel was wrapped around it, shrinking and numbing it. She put the cage back on and asked me if I needed to pee. I hadn't realised but I did, so with my help she got me on my side and I relieved myself into a bottle.

She spent a few minutes in the bathroom and then joined me on the bed.

"You are sleeping with me tonight baby, isn't that a treat for you?"

I realised I was going to spend the night tightly wrapped. It didn't sound like to much of a treat but the other option was undoubtedly the dungeon.

Her voice appeared through the earplugs in my head again. It was quiet but crystal clear.

"I would advise you not to wriggle around and wake me up."

There was a pause then I heard her voice again.

"You belong to me.

Your cock belongs to me.

Your orgasms belong to me.

You will never cum without permission.

You will always be hard and ready to please me.

Your cock is for my pleasure only.

My pleasure means everything to you.

My pleasure is your only goal.

My desires always come first.

You will obey me always."

She began to repeat these simple phrases, exactly as she had said them the first time and I realised it was a recording. I was going to listen to her soft velvety voice repeating this all night.

She placed a pillow under my head and put a thin duvet over me.

Briefly speaking over the recording she said, "night night baby, sweet dreams. See you in the morning."

I heard a click as the lights were turned off and felt her moving around and getting comfortable. I lay very still, my mind was still moving fast but I forced myself to calm down. Her words were echoing quietly through my mind. My cock was throbbing and tingling, it decided that it had not had enough of being rock hard and slowly sprang to life. I couldn't help remembering the scene and all the fantastic arousing things that had happened. I was in that viscous circle again, my cock and thoughts acting together to reinforce my arousal. The mantra playing in my head wasn't helping. I have no idea how long I lay there throbbing against the cage. Eventually I slept but it was fitful and broken. I was woken by Ma'am stroking my balls. It was hardly surprising that I had morning wood.

"That's a lovely sight for a woman to wake up to. A nice big cock straining in a chastity cage."

All I could do was groan. She massaged my balls for a while then announced that she had to go to the toilet. She returned after a minute with the bottle and I used it. She gave me a drink and disappeared.

When she returned I could smell coffee and toast. My stomach rumbled but I knew I wouldn't be getting any food for a while. My cock had gone down a little and she took the opportunity to wriggle the cage off. She also turned the earplugs off.

"Now, where were we baby? Oh yes, I was teasing you to the edge of insanity, wasn't I?"

I felt her lean over me and without warning her mouth took my cock into it's warm embrace. I was immediately hard relishing her touch. It felt beautiful as she gently bobbed her head up and down on me. She briefly broke off and told me to control myself. This sharpened my thoughts, I had only just woken from a bad night's sleep but now I had to focus. Along with her words that were now buried in my subconscious I ran through a sort of internal checklist. No to orgasm, no to getting carried away, yes to staying in the moment and definitely yes to enjoying it. I did wonder if she was going to go as far as she had last night. I wasn't sure I was prepared for that right now.

Her mouth worked it's magic, teasing and tormenting my solid member. She was going at it quite hard but I was in control for now, loving every touch, every velvet lick.

With a big slurp she removed her mouth and just used her hand, giving me long slow but firm strokes.

Speaking loud enough for me to hear through the earplugs she said, "well done boy, seems like you might have learned something during the night. The effects will probably wear off a bit over time but you will always have those words in your mind to fall back on."

She was working my cock quite hard, gripping it tight. She shifted around and knelt over my thighs. One hand went up and down my shaft and she used her fingers of the other to run around on my head. Every minute or so she dipped down and gave my glans a quick tongue bath, lapping at it and flicking at it. My cock was twitching a little now, and was as hard as iron. Never cum, always hard. Never cum, always hard. Ma'am first, always Ma'am first. Her words were still echoing through my mind.

Ma'am was leaning over me now, her hands gripping me while her tongue and mouth concentrated on my head. She was sucking and flicking at my frenum, then using her lips to ride up over my increasingly sensitive ridge. It was bliss, total bliss. But as the sensitivity grew I realised that my orgasm was building, even though it was building slowly. I repeated her words and tried to concentrate only on them.

Ma'am was in a rhythm now and I knew I couldn't resist it forever but the build up was definitely slower than I would have expected. Slowly, surely the inevitable happened. My breathing quickened and I let out an involuntary moan as my peak approached. I knew I wasn't going to cum and that she would stop at just the right moment so I tried to stay calm and let the edge hit me. I exhaled deeply, moaning softly as she stooped and my cock trembled in her hand. I wanted this moment on the edge, I knew I could have probably dozens of these moments. Each one was agonisingly gorgeous and now I enjoyed the fact that each one made Ma'am happy.

After a few moments of stillness she began again and the slow rise to the edge started. The cycle repeated again and again. Despite my best efforts and the conditioning of her words the peak came quicker each time and my internal coolness began to crumble. She didn't push as far as the night before however, and she stopped while my mind was still relatively lucid.

Jumping off me she put her hand on my chest.

"Good boy. You showed a definite improvement. Well done baby."

I felt insanely proud as I always did when she praised me.

"Stay still."

This was a command, and I felt her fiddling with the wrap. Very carefully with a pair of surgical scissors she removed the wrap from my head. Fresh cool air flooded over my head. She gently removed the tube from my mouth and gave me some water.

"Some me time is needed baby. Make it good."

She positioned her pussy over my mouth and the familiar smell of her arousal filled my nose. After so long in my wrapped up plastic prison it was a joy to have her on my face again. I took it all in as my tongue worked away. Her smell and taste, her movements, her muscles flexing, slowly at first when with more urgency as I carefully took her towards a mighty orgasm. As it approached she told me to ease up so I kept her close listening to her quiet moans. She grabbed my hair and pulled my head closer, it was time. I kept my tongue firmly on her clit, vibrating across it and then flicking across it. She let out a loud groan as her whole body shook with the power of her orgasm.