New Neighbour Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ma'am and Steven went to greet the guests and we all stayed at the bar. A bottle of champagne appeared so we raised our glasses towards Steven and toasted his success.

There was a steady stream of people coming in and it was quite a sight. They were a few very smartly dressed, but essentially normal looking people. However the majority were proudly showing off their kinky passions. Sarah had been clubbing a few times with Steven but for Alexis and I, it was a real eye opener. We tried our best not to stare but some of the more intense outfits had to be seen to be believed. We were both transfixed by a rubber doll. It was impossible to tell if there was a man or a woman inside, but it's owner was a stunning blonde lady who was almost as tall as Steven in her heels. She was wearing a white latex ball gown that flowed around her as she moved. She oozed control. The doll was stunning, it had impossibly high stilettos on, not ballet boots but not far off and its ankles were chained together meaning it's maximum stride was about six inches. The only skin visible was a hint of upper thigh in between it's stockings and a very short dress. It had huge circular breasts, but it was impossible to tell if they were fake or were full of real, if silicon enhanced breast. It's arms were held by thick metal wristcuffs to it's side which were attached to a tight metal belt around it's waist. It had a full latex mask on, there were clear lenses over the eyes so it could see and a long mane of blonde hair tumbled out of a hole at the top of it's head. It was breathing through a very small tube. A tight metal collar around it's neck completed the look, and it's owner held the end of a short chain attached to it.

They moved slowly towards us. Ma'am had said that I was to be on my best behaviour but that I didn't have to obey any orders given to me by a dominant if I didn't want to, if neither her or Alexis were around. She thought it was unlikely that anyone would overstep the mark but she made it clear that her and Alexis were in charge.

The tall blonde ordered a glass of wine and turned to Alexis.

"Good evening young lady, I believe you are Alexis, Louise's protege. I'm Roxy, how are you?"

They shook hands, "Lovely to meet you Roxy, I'm very well thank you. So I take it you know Louise then. I wasn't aware that I was being spoken about as her protege."

Roxy smiled, "it's a fairly small world Alexis, Louise and Steven are fairly well connected so word has got round. You must be Tom."

She eyed me up and down, I felt like a rabbit in the headlights.

"It's a pleasure to meet you Roxy."

I shut up, I wasn't really sure what to say. Should I try and have a conversation or just be a sub and only speak when spoken to. She continued staring at me and I felt myself turn red. I noticed Alexis smirking at me.

"Are you OK my toy? You seem slightly flustered. Maybe you are a little overwhelmed by Roxy, or maybe it's her doll that has got your attention. They are both stunning, aren't they? Would you secretly like to be a doll too?"

I had gone even redder. Before I could speak Roxy laughed, "I think you have your answer Alexis. Come and sit with me, we could chat about transforming your toy."

We went over to a couple of sofas. The ladies sat down and started chatting. I was still quite red, but I was aroused too. The doll looked incredible. I couldn't imagine being like that but the idea excited me nonetheless. Roxy moved her hand towards my pouch.

"Would you mind Alexis?"

"Please Roxy, be my guest."

Roxy untied the string and my full cage sprang out.

"Oh lovely. I've heard of the cage manufacturer but I've never seen one in the flesh, or full of flesh. It's a quality piece isn't it?"

She ran her hands up and down causing me to get even harder. She looked impressed.

"I can certainly see why Louise wants to train that to be obedient. Very nice indeed. How are things going?"

"It's a work in progress Roxy. He still thinks about himself sometimes, but we will get there. He hasn't had an orgasm in nearly two months now and won't have one for a while yet."

My cock was straining hard now.

"As you can see, he really loves chastity. Tell Roxy how much toy."

They were both smiling wickedly at me.

"It's part of me Roxy. I don't ever want my cock to be free again. It's the most thrilling thing that has ever happened to me."

Roxy gave my balls a squeeze.

'Good boy, from what I hear neither of your ladies has any intention of giving your cock much freedom. Little dolly here is my slave so I have been able to go a bit further with him. Take a look."

She pulled his little skirt out of the way and fiddled around behind his legs. His balls had been tied between his legs because otherwise they would have been visible hanging under his skirt. He had to bend his legs slightly to allow his very large testicles to squeeze between them. They were massive, nearly the size of a tennis ball and the skin was stretched taut by three heavy ball weights which meant they hung nearly six inches down. I had worn one ball stretcher before but I couldn't imagine what three would feel like. He also had three metal rings around his genitals, one behind his cock and balls, one around just his balls, and one around the base of his cock. They were joined to each other forming a very tight triangle. There was also some tight metal work on the head of his penis. He had another metal ring that was shaped to fit tightly around his glans. A Prince Albert piercing protruded from his slit.

"Take a closer look at his glans ring."

Alexis and I moved closer, it had sharp looking spikes all over it, all sticking into his most sensitive flesh. There must have been at least thirty of them.

Roxy looked very proud.

"Interesting eh? None of those rings will probably ever come off. The prince Albert was specially designed along with the ring, they fit perfectly and were carefully glued together using an epoxy resin usually used on jet fighters, all the rings around the base have been glued the same way. The glans ring is quite comfortable when he is soft but watch."

Roxy started massaging his cock, there was a high pitched whine from behind the latex. Roxy laughed and we watched as his cock began to grow. She was forceful, one hand was on his shaft and the other was under his balls helping to push blood into it. There was another whine as we watched, transfixed as he got harder and harder. The spikes were digging viciously into his tender glans as it became taut and shiny with the pressure.

"Because of the rings, once he gets hard, it takes a long time for him to soften and every minute is exquisitely painful. Your chastity device is beautiful Tom, but we don't need one with this arrangement. My little dolly can have an orgasm any time he wants, all he has to do is beg for one. When was the last one dolly? Nearly a year ago I think. The problem he has is that it took me over an hour to slowly coax it out of him. Can you imagine what that was like Tom?"

Alexis had a tight grip on my cage and I was throbbing like crazy.

"I can see you like the idea, maybe Louise and Alexis will choose this life for you."

Air was whistling in and out of dolly's little breathing tube and his legs were shaking. Roxy ran her fingers gently over his purple, shiny head then down to his large red testicles. She squeezed them casually.

"Do you love my tortures dolly?"

He nodded.

"What about you Tom? Your cock really is very hard."

I didn't know what to say, I was shocked but very turned on.

Alexis gave my balls a tug.

"Answer her toy."

"I'm mesmerised Roxy, it looks incredible, agony and ecstasy. It looks like hell but I'm very aroused. I don't know what to say."

Alexis laughed, "don't worry baby, I'll have a chat with Louise, she will know what to do. Roxy, I assume you know how to do this to my toy too? I'm so turned on by it."

Roxy smiled at Alexis.

"Just say the word darling, I'll arrange everything."

Alexis stood up, "please excuse us Roxy, I needed to take him to a private room. I hope to see you later."

Roxy laughed, "see you later darling. Enjoy."

Alexis took my hand and led me quickly to an empty room.

Alexis grabbed me and kissed me hard, forcing her tongue deep into my mouth.

"That was really hot my toy. Sort me out, now!"

She sat down on a circular bench and spread her legs. I was on her in a flash, unzipping her suit and burying my face in her soaking pussy. There were no pleasantries, I got straight down to business and she came within a few minutes.

"Thank you baby. Stand in front of me."

I obeyed and she started stroking my balls. My cock was filling the cage to bursting point.

"Would you like us to do that to your genitals toy?"

She started pulling down on my balls.

"Those stretched balls looked great didn't they? All that weight dragging them down, relentlessly. They would be so easy to hurt and punish like that too, wouldn't they? Well?"

I couldn't lie, I wouldn't lie. She was pulling them quite hard now. I did enjoy having my balls separated from my body, they felt so vulnerable.

"Yes Alexis, it would be lovely. If you want to punish my balls then it should be as easy as possible for you. The thought of having them weighted down and swinging low between my legs is a big turn on."

Alexis turned her attention to my rigid cock, slowly running a finger across the bulging skin.

"Imagine being in agony every time you get hard babe, wouldn't that be fun? We would have such fun with you. I wonder how long it would take before your cock began to learn. How much pain do you think dolly experiences when he cums? More than enough to stop you thinking about your orgasms all the time. Maybe if we can't cure you of your desire to please yourself then we will have to take more drastic measures."

My cock felt like it was shaking in the cage with lust. Alexis ran her finger up and down my exposed slit.

"Would you like to cum now babe?"

"No Alexis, please may I pleasure you instead? Please Alexis."

The last words were as much a plea to her to stop teasing me as much as they were a plea to give her an orgsam.

"OK, no orgasm for you then toy. I can wait until later, let's go and join the party."

I was mighty relieved as Alexis pushed my throbbing cock down and tied me tightly back in the pouch. We had both been turned on by Roxy and her doll, but the whole room was full or interesting, exotic and arousing sights. We spotted Ma'am sitting with a group of people and went over.

"Hey you two, enjoying yourselves?"

She was chatting to four leather clad people who waved hello.

"Get yourselves into the other room. A shibari expert is about to put on a show and Sarah is his subject."

The show had already started when we arrived. Sarah was naked except for a latex thong. I huge hand landed on my shoulder, it was Steven.

"Hi guys, how are you?"

Alexis answered.

"Very well thanks. This is amazing, the whole thing is such an eye opener. Is it going OK as far as you are concerned?"

He nodded, "everyone we invited has shown up, with quite a few guests too and everyone seems to be enjoying themselves. How it goes forward is the key, how many people will turn up next month, and still be coming next year. We shall see, but so far, so good."

Sarah was already trussed up in various ways. Multi coloured ropes crisscrossed her body and her breasts were compressed in an intricate web. He was working too fast to follow but it looked amazing. Before long she was being winched slowly into the air. Her arms were held together and pointing straight out behind, her legs were held wide apart and a spiders web of rope attached them to various points on her arms. Rope had need intertwined into her hair to hold her head back too. She was horribly exposed, but she seemed to be loving it, and winked at Steven. He blew her a kiss. The man responsible for the bondage gave Sarah a little push and she span slowly around in mid air. He bowed and there was a round of applause, people moved in to have a closer look at Sarah and to chat to him.

We went back to the bar and got a drink. I noticed Ma'am waving at us. She was sitting with a couple, but had her feet up on a kneeling, presumably submissive man. The shibari man was there too.

"Boy, it's bondage time for you, follow me. Alexis, this is Mistress Claire, she holds regular lectures and seminars called the art of domination. She was a great help to me when I was younger, and I think she could assist your growth greatly. I think the two of you should chat."

"I'd love to Louise, I'm hear to learn. I'll see what you've done to our boy later."

Alexis sat down next to Mistress Claire and I followed Ma'am and the shibari man, who it turned out was called Derek. For some reason that tickled me, he was an artist in an ancient Japanese tradition but he had such a mundane name.

We went to a short corridor between the two main rooms. It turned out that Derek had an assistant and it didn't take too long for them to have me thoroughly immobilised. I was basically held in a sitting position. My body was vertical, my thighs were horizontal, and my calfs were vertical and my legs were held wide apart. My arms mirrored my legs, basically I looked like a chair. As more ropes were added I was lifted into the air by a few feet. Then I saw the large dildo, so it was going to be more than just bondage I thought. Derek had some thick rubber bands and began exchanging the ropes for them and I soon realised that I could bounce if someone pulled me down. At this point I began to worry about the dildo as I had an idea what was going to happen. It turned out I was only partly right. Ma'am applied liberal amounts of lube to the dildo and inserted it into me, but only about five inches deep. She then secured it to the floor via a pole. It was a similar position to how she had held me on her cross, but this time my legs couldn't control anything, only the rubber bands held me. Derek began working on something above my head, I looked to my left and saw a lever at about chest high that was attached to something above my head. He pulled the lever down and I was raised around three inches. As the lever was pulled completely down, there was a click, and I felt myself suddenly drop. Gravity took its toll and I helplessly dropped onto the duildo. I gritted my teeth and hissed through them. It had gone very deep, deep enough to feel the flange on it press against my arse. Then the rubber bands did their job and I bounced up, the dildo sliding out of me. Up and down, but each time slightly less vertical movement until after seven or eight cycles I stopped moving. Ma'am and Derek seemed satisfied so Ma'am knelt in front of me and began tying my balls. The spare rope was attached to another rubber band which in turn was secured to the floor. The pull on my balls wasn't intense but I realised what was happening. When I went down the dildo would be thrust deep inside and when I went back up, the band would stretch my balls.

Ma'am produced a hand written sign. Please do not touch the sub. Pull the lever to give him a fun ride. Louise X.

She then placed another latex mask over my head, there were no holes apart from a breathing tube that extended into my mouth. She zipped it tight and completed my outfit with a thick metal Posture collar that she locked on.

"Enjoy your evening baby."

I was left hanging, other than the bar this was probably the busiest part of the club as people moved between the two main rooms. It couldn't have been more than ten seconds before I felt myself being raised up, then the sudden fall, straight onto the large dildo. I was completely and painfully filled, but only for a fraction of a second, then I bounced back up and my balls were firmly yanked by the rope and band combination. Pain shot through them, but again only for a very brief moment. Each subsequent bounce was less intense but I was effectively being fucked by the dildo as my balls were being sharply pulled. There was no shock absorber, I just had to wait for the energy to slowly dissipate as I went up and down. As soon as I settled I felt myself going up again, the little click and the drop. Again the dildo flew into me, and then my balls were severely stretched. I heard some laughter, and a few gasps. Whoever was there was clearly enjoying my torture. There was a pause in activities for a minute or so until I was raised up again but nothing happened for about ten seconds. When was I going to fall? Click, and down i went. The anticipation had made it worse and I let out an involuntary groan as I was impaled. There was more laughter and I heard a female voice say, "poor boy. That has to hurt. Louise is such a cow."

There was a roar of laughter and I was immediately put through the cycle again. I had no idea how long I was going to be left on display but my balls were already aching and I really wasn't looking forward to the next time I got impaled. Even just being held still meant the large dildo was four or five inches deep inside me. There was a lull in proceedings for a while but then I heard a round of applause and my heart sank. Obviously another show had just finished, that meant a lot of people moving from one room to the other via my corridor. Almost immediately I heard voices and unsurprisingly I felt myself going up before the inevitable and painful drop. I heard someone laugh and say, "form a orderly queue guys, he's not going anywhere."

For the next five minutes in was constant. Almost before I stopped bouncing I heard the dreaded click and the cycle continued. I was sweating under the good now. My balls felt like they were being pulled off and my arse was on fire. Suddenly the motion stopped and I felt a hand on my chest, relief flooded through me and I moaned.

"Hi baby, how's it going?"

All I could do was groan.

I felt Ma'am's fingers on my balls.

"I think you have probably had bouncing for now. Derek?"

I could feel something going on but I had no idea what. Slowly I was lowered a little so most of the dildo was buried inside me, and them Ma'am tightened the band holding my balls.

"Don't panic boy, you are secured by rope now, so there won't be anymore bouncing. See you soon. Thanks Derek."

I was left hanging, there was no more movement but my arse was very full and the band was pulling hard on my balls. Time was an abstract concept as people passed through the corridor. I guessed it was another thirty minutes before I heard Sarah's voice.

"Hey big boy, Louise has sent me to free you."

There was movement around me, and the didlo slid out, followed by my balls being released. It was a huge relief. All my bindings were released and I carefully stood up. Sarah attached a lead to my collar, led me to the bathroom then back out into the main room. I still had my hood on so she led me carefully to a sofa. Ma'am and Alexis were there, Ma'am took the lead from Sarah and attached it to one of the chair legs, told me to get down on all fours and put her feet up on my back. Alexis was still deep in conversation with Mistress Claire but I couldn't really hear what they were saying because of my hood and the music. A while later I heard Steven come over and Ma'am's feet left my back, they were replaced immediately by Alexis. She gave my balls a quick squeeze.

"I hear you have been having fun toy, I'm sorry I missed it but I've been having a wonderful conversation with Mistress Claire. She doesn't live too far from my family so we are going to spend a bit more time together over the Christmas break."

I spent the next hour as Alexis' footstool, receiving an occasional pat on the head and regular squeezes of my balls. It sounded like a great party from where I was kneeling. At some point Ma'am, Steven and Sarah sat with us and Alexis allowed me off the floor and removed my hood.