New Neighbour Pt. 10

Story Info
An unlocked cock never cums.
16.3k words
4.67
21.6k
19

Part 10 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/07/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was very exciting news. I realised that the level of teasing I was getting would increase a lot but I would probably get out of the cage more often which was definitely a good thing. More important than that though, was that Ma'am clearly trusted Alexis enough to give her full access to me. It wouldn't make any difference to how many orgasms I got but she was now an equal partner in my domination.

"That's great news Alexis. I'm very pleased."

I looked at Ma'am.

"Thank you Ma'am, thank you for trusting both of us with something so important."

"You're welcome. Alexis has proved herself worthy. I knew she would as soon as I met her. Now you don't get an orgasm unless both of us are one hundred percent happy with your attitude and performance. I think Alexis is even more focused on teasing you than I am. From what she has said to me, she just loves keeping you chaste and horny."

Alexis started to caress my cage and my cock responded immediately.

"It's true babe. It's like we have some sort of symbiotic relationship. The hornier you get, the hornier I get. Teasing you never fails to turn me on, it drives me wild."

She was still caressing my cage and her other hand was running over my body. I was filling the cage to bursting point again.

"Holding your rock hard cock in it's cage feeds my pussy babe. All your pent up lust and desire just flows straight into me, it's beautiful."

My eyes were slightly glazed and my heart was pumping. These two women were going to drive me mad. Ma'am decided to join in.

"She's right boy. My pussy gets so wet every time I see you like this. I'm soaking wet right now and that needs addressing. Upstairs now."

We went into her bedroom and she wasted no time in securing me. The ladies were on the bed together.

"This is a very rare situation, don't get your hopes up boy, but I'm going to take Alexis' belt off earlier than I said I would. This is a special occasion and it needs to be celebrated properly, with lots of orgasms for the girls."

Alexis clapped her hands with glee.

"Thank you Louise, you are too kind."

"People often say that Alexis. Sometimes a wonder if I'm being taken advantage of. I need to toughen up."

We all laughed at that. The ladies were naked on the bed, I was bound and horny, cock pumping away in it's cage. To me it was an absolutely perfect situation.

Their bodies intertwined as they kissed passionately, hands all over each other. It was quite a sight. Their legs combined as they started grinding together. Soft moans filled the room until Ma'am moved away.

"Let's put on a show for our chastity slave Alexis."

Ma'am sat down on the edge of the bed and Alexis sat on her lap. Ma'am held Alexis' legs wide open with her own. Speaking to me she said, "kneel down in front of us."

To Alexis, "touch yourself baby, make yourself cum."

Ma'am's hands were moving up and down Alexis' inner thighs as Alexis reached down with one hand and slid her finger between her moist lips. Her finger slipped easily up and down.

"That's good isn't it? Our sub is kneeling, hard in his cage and you're going to have an orgasm. The thing he craves most, the thing we deny him."

Alexis moved her finger onto her clit and let out a little moan. Ma'am's hands moved up to her breasts and caressed them, gently at first but then more forcefully. She found her nipples and began to roll them between her fingers. Alexis was getting very turned on now, she was flushed and breathing quite quickly.

"Easy baby, there's no rush. Look how turned on he is, look at his throbbing denied cock."

Alexis smiled and slowed down a little. She had two fingers now circling around her clit, her movements were slow but firm. My cock was straining against the bars as blood pumped relentlessly into it and my hips were moving slowly to and fro. Alexis covered a couple of fingers of her other hand in her juices and held them out to me. I eagerly took them into my mouth and sucked them.

I gently fucked her fingers with my mouth, my tongue flicking at the tips of them. Ma'am was rhythmically twisting and pulling Alexis' nipples so I matched her. Alexis was moaning through my fingers and moving her own faster and faster.

"Show our sub what a real orgasm looks like Alexis. Show him why women should cum all the time and why boys don't. Let him see our power."

I looked up, Alexis was staring straight at me. I locked eyes with her, I could feel her sexual energy radiating out and I was moaning with her as her orgasm hit. She let out a loud groan and her whole body shook. Ma'am held her tight as her body was wracked by spasm after spasm of raw sexual desire. My legs were shaking and my cock was trembling in it's prison. Alexis groaned loudly a few times before closing her eyes and throwing her head back onto Ma'am's shoulder.

Ma'am kissed her neck, "Oh god, that was beautiful Alexis. So beautiful."

Alexis was still lost in the aftermath of her orgasm.

"That is why you are locked up boy. I'm going to give Alexis another orgasm in a few minutes, then she will give me one, or two. We will both cum so many times tonight and we will be alive with sexual energy. Tomorrow we will be just as horny as today, if not more so. If we allowed you to orgasm, you would be useless. All your energy would be gone, all those beautiful endorphins flowing through you now would be gone, wasted in one spurt. So we're doing the right thing really, aren't we boy?"

Alexis had recovered somewhat and Ma'am slipped both her hands down her stomach and onto her pussy.

"Absolutely Ma'am. I'm so incredibly horny right now but it's the way I need to be, it's the way I want to be."

Ma'am's fingers were carefully massaging Alexis' pussy and she was quickly getting very aroused again.

"Oh Louise, that feels so nice. Keep going, make me cum again. Come here boy."

I moved another foot or so forward into her waiting arms and we kissed as Ma'am brought Alexis closer to another orgasm. Alexis had her hands on my cage, feeling my bulging skin through the bars

"Imagine fucking me right now, my toy. I'm so wet, soaking wet. Think about your rock hard cock sliding easily in and out, driving me wild with lust."

It was far from the first time I had thought this, but I had never been harder in my cage.

I would have given anything to be inside her right then, buried deep inside her. My hands were bound so I couldn't even touch her. I just knelt there, trembling with lust as Ma'am slowly brought her to yet another huge orgasm. She shook with pleasure as it rolled through her, holding my cage tight. In some strange way I almost felt like I had cum with her. As the tension drained from her I was able to collect myself too. It was like the whole room had been full of sexual tension and as hers dissipated, I could relax a little.

I realised Ma'am had been watching me carefully. I always felt slightly unnerved when she did this. She seemed to be able to read my mind, and my body. I couldn't hide anything from her, but then I didn't want to hide anything. I was hers to play with and the more she learned about me, the better it was for both of us.

Ma'am gently moved Alexis off her lap and let her flop onto the bed.

"Don't get too comfy down there, you owe me a couple!"

Alexis giggled.

"I'm here for you Louise. You can have as many as you like. Give me your gorgeous pussy."

Ma'am laughed, "give me a minute. I need to secure this horny little thing for the night. Under the bed?"

It was Alexis' turn to laugh.

"Perfect, he can listen to all of our orgasms all night. That will be such a treat for him. Would you like that my toy?"

Inwardly I groaned. My cock had been like steel for god knows how long already and it didn't sound like it was going to get much rest.

"That sounds great Alexis. Listening to my two favourite women cumming all night will be another way to emphasise my submission."

Ma'am popped down to the dungeon and got my sleep sack. Before long I was safely trussed up and the two of them managed to get me in position.

It was a very long night, the two of them were insatiable. My cock felt like it was hard all night despite being bent down by the strict leather sack. I guess they settled down at some point in the small hours but it took me a while to drift off as my mind raced and my cock throbbed uselessly against the metal and leather.

I was fast asleep until I felt a foot gently prodding my side, it was Alexis.

"Wakey wakey sleepy head. We need a coffee."

I was dragged out from under the bed and freed from the sack. They jumped back into bed and I went down to the kitchen. I returned a few minutes later and passed them their drinks.

"Stand at the end of the bed and get your cock nice and hard for us boy."

They giggled as I stood to attention, in more ways than one. I didn't even have to touch myself, all it took was the order and I immediately swelled in the cage.

"I bet it won't go down if we order it to Louise."

Ma'am laughed, "not a chance baby. Once he's hard there's no going back. It will be like that for a while now."

I went red but they were right. Words always had an effect on me. Mental stimulation seemed to arouse me as much as physical contact.

"If we ignore him, how long do you think he will stay hard Alexis?"

"Oh, I reckon, let's think, twenty five minutes."

Ma'am rubbed her chin in a mock, deep thinking motion.

"Good guess Alexis, I'm going to say thirty five."

Ma'am grabbed her phone and set the stopwatch,"the winner gets the next orgasm."

Despite the humiliation, I was very hard in the cage. My money was on Alexis, Ma'am's guess seemed like a long time. They chatted about stuff, how university was going, movies, anything really but absolutely nothing kinky.

I didn't know how much time had passed but I felt a slight softening downstairs. They continued talking until Alexis said, "I'm calling it, that's soft now!"

"No way. It's still bulging against the bars.

"But the cage isn't raised up at all."

There was a predictable result to this talk and my cock hardened again. Ma'am looked at her phone.

"Ha! Thirty two minutes, I win!"

She raised her hands in the air.

"Come on Alexis, don't be a sore loser. It's not like we didn't cum enough last night. Did you enjoy listening under the bed boy? Did we keep you hard all night?"

"You did Ma'am, my imagination was running wild. I don't think I have been hard for that long before, it must have been hours."

"Excellent, and it will be hard again very soon I suspect. Lie down with your head near the bed boy. Alexis, I assume you won't have a problem sitting on his face?"

Alexis smiled, "well if I have to I guess that's OK."

Ma'am shuffled down to the end of the bed. Alexis got into position by kneeling, she was on my face, and Ma'am's pussy was in her face.

"I'd like a nice slow licking please Alexis, and remember boy, this is my victory orgasm so don't get carried away down there."

Her pussy was over my mouth, but clearly she wasn't going to cum before Ma'am so I took my time. Alexis was also going to take her time on Ma'am, so my job was clearly to get her very horny but not too horny. There was a little bit of shifting around from the ladies, I moved a bit to get in position and began smoothly running my tongue along Alexis' lovely pussy. I had no idea what was going on above me but I knew Ma'am well enough to know that there was no hurry. I built Alexis up nice and slow. I could feel her heat and her juices increase as time went by. I heard Ma'am moan so I paid closer attention to Alexis' clit, taking her close but not to the edge as she needed to focus on Ma'am. The tension was building in all three of us. Ma'am had correctly predicted that my cock would be hard again. Ma'am was moaning more often so I took Alexis as close as I dared, I could feel her thighs tensing and she pushed her pussy hard into my mouth. She wanted an orgasm but I had to make her wait. Ma'am's moans suddenly became much more intense as her orgasm hit. I wasn't sure if I was supposed to make Alexis cum so I just made sure she was right on the edge.

"Ah, come on toy. Make me cum."

Ma'am echoed those words.

"Make it as good as mine boy."

I moved more urgently against her clit and after a minute the inevitable happened and I felt Alexis bucking on my face. I held her to me as she rode out the orgasmic waves flowing through her, gently licking away at her sensitive pussy. Slowly she lifted herself off me.

"Nice, my toy. Very nice."

They flopped onto the bed and hugged.

Ma'am glanced at me as I stood up.

"How's that breakfast coming along boy?"

"I will get straight to it Ma'am."

I hurried downstairs and inspected the contents of the fridge.

Ma'am and Alexis wandered down after about fifteen minutes, freshly showered, and we had breakfast.

"I have a bit of a surprise for you two today. As you know, I have been working with Steven a bit recently but I didn't tell you what. It's the opening night of Steven's fetish club tonight. I have been helping with security. A major drawback in this day and age for a lot of kinky club goers is the problem of being filmed or photographed. We think we have solved that, and hopefully we can offer a totally safe environment for kinksters to express themselves. I won't bore you with the details but tonight is his big night and I'm one of the honoured guests. You two are invited but it is entirely up to you, I'm not going to force either of you to come if you don't want to."

Alexis answered immediately, "that sounds really exciting Louise, I definitely want to come."

"Tom?"

"I'd love to come too Ma'am. Obviously I've never been to a fetish club before, I'm sure it will be great fun."

"Excellent, it's kinky dress only. Alexis, you'll have to wear your catsuit as I assume you don't own anything else suitable. Tom, you will start in your catsuit, what you end up wearing is up to me. It might be an interesting evening for you."

Ma'am had her evil smile on and I felt a little uncomfortable.

"Don't panic, you can be masked or hooded whenever you want. I wouldn't call this a public engagement but I will totally respect either of your wishes regarding privacy. If at any point you want to leave, or just get out of the way, tell me and you can go to a private room behind the scenes."

Ma'am had been to many clubs before but this was reassuring as it was the first time for Alexis and me.

"Steven has laid on a limo for us, it will be arriving at seven so we should probably take it easy for the rest of the day."

We lazed around as Ma'am suggested although I had to make sure both mine and Alexis' clothing was in pristine condition.

The limo arrived on time and we took the two hour trip to the venue in London. Once inside we began dressing up.

(((Dress up bit)))

There was a knock on the door and Ma'am cheerfully answered.

"Do we have a large gentleman caller?"

There was a deep laugh, "indeed you do."

"Enter!"

Steven walked in, I had forgotten how huge he was. He was wearing a latex dinner jacket that was cut to perfection, he looked every inch both charming and dominant.

"Wow!" Alexis looked up admiringly at him.

"Right back at you, young lady. You must be Alexis, it's a pleasure to meet you."

He took her hand and bowing slightly, kissed it.

"Its lovely to meet you too Steven, how is the preparation going for tonight?"

Steven shrugged, "I think we have everything under control but you never really know until the guests arrive. Speaking of prep, can I borrow you for a little while Louise? I just want to double check some of the security precautions with you before we open. Oh Tom, Sarah is around somewhere, go and say hello."

I nodded and Ma'am went off with Steven.

"Jesus Tom, you could have mentioned that Steven is a bloody giant, and drop dead gorgeous too!"

I laughed, "sorry Alexis, but nothing I said would have prepared you. He's like Ma'am isn't he? He has that effortless aura of dominance. You have it too, but it's not as obvious as it is with them."

Alexis smiled, "thank you my toy. I'm learning I guess. Learning about myself. I don't feel dominant sometimes, especially around Louise, but I hope that in time I will have some of what Louise and Steven have."

"I'm sure Ma'am is rubbing off on you, so to speak!"

We laughed and had a final check to make sure we looked our best.

I opened the door for Alexis, she thanked me and paused before giving me a deep and passionate kiss. There were two main rooms, the first was for general entertaining, the second was kinkier. There were a couple of small stages with plenty of gear on them that people could use if they wished. There were also plenty of smaller rooms for the guests if they wanted some privacy. I spotted Sarah looking busy at the bar and we wandered over.

"Tom! How are you? And you must be Alexis, come here!"

She gave us both an enormous hug. Sarah looked amazing, she was wearing a very tight, long latex dress that was basically see-through. Her chastity belt was clearly visible as were her breasts. However her full breasts were being held high and proud, not only by the cut of the dress bit by an intricate lattice of thin black wires running around and over them. The wires were cutting into her flesh, but not severely. I noticed that there was a small tight ring at the base of each nipple that forced them to stand out against the thin latex. The bottom of the dress was tight, like a hobble skirt meaning she could only just put one foot in front of the other.

"That's a stunning look Sarah." Alexis was inspecting her. Sarah held her arms out, "you can touch as well as look."

Alexis ran her hands over the dress and across Sarah's tits. She gave her nipples a little squeeze. I was sure they looked bigger than when I last saw them.

"Sir loves a large sensitive nipple, which is good because I love having them touched. Go ahead please Sarah. Play with them. You and Louise have his permission to do as you wish with me tonight."

Alexis began squeezing harder, and I saw Sarah's nipples respond. They definitely hardened but they seemed to grow a little too. Sarah's eyes were closed and she was biting her bottom lip.

Alexis noticed it too and was clearly intrigued. She started pulling as well as squeezing, Sarah seemed lost in her own little world, her hips thrusting gently as Alexis worked away. She gave them one last hard pinch and Sarah gasped.

"Thank you Alexis, that was lovely. I've always had sensitive nipples but Sir has been working hard on them. They are stretched and put in vacuum cups everyday to increase their size and sensitivity. It's almost like I have three clits now, any stimulation of them just drives me crazy. Nearly all of my bras are custom made with holes for my nipples that have rubber rings inserted so they poke through and are slightly compressed at the base. It doesn't matter what I'm wearing, every time I move the fabric rubs against them."

She sighed, "I'm horny all the time, really horny. I absolutely love it."

She glanced down at the obvious tent in my rubber pouch and laughed.

"You would know all about that though, wouldn't you Tom?"

"God yes Sarah. Ma'am and Alexis keep me in a haze of arousal all the time. As soon as it goes down I think about something and off it goes again. It's non stop."

Alexis kissed me and pressed her body against me.

"I'm horny pretty much all the time too, but i can cum whenever I want, and as often as I want. It's joyous."

I noticed Ma'am and Steven walking towards us with the staff behind them. We were introduced as their guests so we could go where we pleased. The staff went off to their various posts and Steven clapped his hands.

"It's show time people, let's get those doors open."