New Neighbour Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My cock was going to break out of it's prison, I was sure it was. My tongue worked on autopilot as my mind raced, thinking of what Ma'am was going to do to me. I slowly drew another immensely satisfying orgasm out of Ma'am's always willing body.

She relaxed after her orgasm and we lay together on the sofa.

"Mmm baby, I wonder how many orgasms you are going to give me this week? Dozens probably at this rate."

"I hope so Ma'am. Making you cum is a beautiful thing. I love it. Every time you cum I'm reminded of what it does to a woman. It takes over your whole being and feeds your soul. It gives you energy, as opposed to mine which just sap me."

She gave me a kiss.

"I'm going to relax this evening, you're probably not. I think you need to be wearing a lot more latex boy."

She got my catsuit and before long I was wearing it, along with the latex feet, hands and hood. Then she added a second hood, also latex. It was thick and tight and had a penis gag with a long tube coming out of the middle of it. There were no other holes so yet again I was deprived of most of my senses. Ma'am loved doing this, it focused my mind on whatever she decided to do to me. My hands were secured by my sides with the thick leather belt and attached cuffs. She took me upstairs to the den and lay me down on the huge sofa with my legs wide apart, and after positioning a few cushions she lay down between my legs with her head on my chest.

I didn't know what to expect but my cock was beginning to harden. There was just enough time to get the cage off before I got too hard.

"I'm going to watch a film boy. I think it's quite long but I'm sure I can keep you entertained."

Through my hood I heard the familiar snap as she put on a thin latex glove and then I felt the cold trickle of lube across my shaft. She gripped me and slowly rubbed the lube all over my cock and balls. With the slightest of downward pressure my foreskin slid down and her slippery fingers covered my glans in lube too. My cock was throbbing already, she had said it was a long film and I had no reason to doubt her.

"Don't move baby. You know the drill by now, just enjoy it, enjoy the lovely feelings and remember that life could be a lot worse."

She giggled and set to work just sliding her hand slowly up and down.

For a long while she just played with me, there was no attempt to take me to the edge. She just went up and down, occasionally squeezing, occasionally paying my head a little attention. But my desperate cock was just a toy for her to mess around with while she watched the film. However things got a little bit more serious when she gripped my shaft and started to use the pad of her thumb on my frenum. She made small circles across my most sensitive area, not pressing hard but simply sliding across it. The delicious friction coursed through my cock. I could feel it throbbing with need but she kept things slow and gentle, and there was no chance of me getting too close. I wanted more, a lot more, but I had been here before. All I wanted to do was to thrust with my hips to increase the friction but she had told me not to move and I knew that despite the seemingly casual nature of the session, any infraction would be dealt with severely. So I lay there doing nothing.

Would she let me cum? I had done very well earlier, I deserved an orgasm, didn't I? I was so horny that it took me a while to realise that I wasn't thinking properly. I didn't deserve an orgasm, they didn't belong to me anymore. I had given them to Ma'am. I had told her that on numerous occasions. And what had she told me? Enjoy it. Enjoy the feelings. There was no destination, just the journey. Did her thumb feel good as it traced it's little circles around my frenum? Yes, it felt amazing. Would an orgasm, a fleeting moment, ruin those feelings? Yes, it would. No matter how much I wanted to cum right now, I knew that the brief joy I would feel would fade and that what I was feeling now could last forever. But God, I wanted to cum so much. My breath was whistling out of the breathing tube as my cock trembled and my mind worked overtime trying to make sense of my feelings and emotions.

Suddenly I realised she had stopped caressing me and that her hand was on my chest.

"Relax baby. Calm yourself. I'm really enjoying having your beautiful cock in my hand. My pussy is soaking again. Think about how much joy and pleasure you bring me."

I groaned and took a deep breath.

I knew that she wasn't going to allow me to cum so there was no point in even thinking about it. I made a conscious effort to relax all my muscles and I felt the tension slowly ebb away. My breathing slowed and Ma'am patted my chest.

"Good boy."

I felt more lube trickling over my cock and she gave it a few long strokes before settling back into frenum teasing mode again. Her thumb felt incredible but instead of working against her, my cock worked with her. I let the feelings wash over me and endorphins flowed through me. My cock was rock hard and tingling with arousal but for now at least, I had no desire at all to cum. Ma'am was happy, my cock felt amazing and I was floating along in a haze of sexual bliss. Somewhere in the back of my mind I knew that it was just another lesson, another training exercise. No matter how turned on I was, if I could flip the feelings around in my head then I could ride the waves of pleasure that Ma'am gave me. I imagined spending the rest of my life as Ma'am's horny but denied chastity bitch. I would give her orgasm after fantastic orgasm and she would give me constant denial. It sounded terribly one-sided but at this moment I felt amazing. My cock was on fire with beautiful sensations and I was riding a sexual high that could go on for as long as I wanted it to, but only if I had the courage to let it happen.