New Neighbour Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She kept shifting her angle of attack until she found the one that gave her the best sensation.

"Oh yeah, that's the spot. That feels so good baby."

She was moving faster now, taking longer strokes and letting herself fall heavily onto my cock.

"Yes baby, yes baby, make me cum."

There wasn't much I could do but I thrust my hips up to meet her as much as I could. I loved watching her rise to an orgasm. I could see her losing herself in the passion, in the beautiful feelings flowing through her body. She was close and her nails were digging into my chest

I suddenly realised that I was getting close too, but Ma'am was there and with one last powerful thrust onto my cock she came. She collapsed onto my body, shaking with passion. Her pussy was contracting around my cock and her whole body was arching and writhing on top of me. My cock twitched deep inside her a few times, but now the movement had stopped I was able to compose myself. She kissed me and sat up, her fingers playing with my nipples.

"Nice! Good work boy, good self control."

"You're more than welcome Ma'am."

She wriggled around a little, and without getting off me, managed to free my legs.

"You can do a bit more work this time boy."

She let her body fall forward and moved her knees up by my side. I brought my feet up so my knees were at about ninety degrees.

She moved slowly, setting a rhythm. I joined in now that my legs were free, using my thighs and hips to slide myself deep into her. Our hips created a long slow penetrative movement, I pulled back until just my head was inside her then slowly pushed myself completely into her beautiful tunnel.

It was blissful, every single inch was ecstacy. There was silence between us, everything was centred on the slow motion of my cock into her pussy. Soon she started to let out a low moan of pleasure with each thrust. As her breathing quickened, mine did too and I realised that my orgasm was approaching. I tried to stop it, or ignore it, but it didn't work. I groaned and stopped deep inside her.

"Ma'am, Ma'am, I can't. I have to stop for a second. Sorry Ma'am."

After pausing for a few seconds I began again, low slow strokes. However I didn't last long, it just felt so good on my hard and denied cock.

"Sorry Ma'am, I'm so sorry. Give me a second please."

There was a low laugh and Ma'am put her elbows above my shoulders, laced her fingers together over my neck and leaned back to look me in the eyes.

"It's OK baby, just relax. Think about what I've taught you. You're here for me, and me alone. Everything you do is for my pleasure. Nothing else matters, nothing. You need to focus on what you are doing for me. Focus one hundred percent on how to make me happy, on how to make me orgasm. Oh fuck, yeah."

I had started moving again, gently thrusting inside inside her. She was right, of course. I tried to feel her movements and her passion growing. I knew what she wanted and I knew how she wanted it. All I had to do was concentrate.

"Yes baby, that's so good."

Her open mouth was just above mine and I tried to lunge forward to kiss her but she used her hands to push me down. Her lips were slightly apart and nearly touching mine.

"Tongue."

I slid my tongue out and caressed her lips, running along their smooth wetness. She opened her mouth slightly and i pushed myself through her lips.

"Yes." She breathed and I began to push my tongue in and out to the same rhythm as my cock. I concentrated on that, feeling her lips slide across my tongue until it touched the tip of hers. I could feel her hips coming down to meet mine now and her breath quickening on my face. She was making low, guttural sounds as her orgasm neared. Suddenly her body tensed and her walls contracted around me. With a low moan she came and orgasmic joy flooded through her as she sucked my tongue deep into her mouth. She moved her mouth away.

"Keep going baby, nice and slow. Ah yes, yes. So good."

Her mouth was back on me, encouraging my tongue to explore. I stayed focused on her mouth as I slipped my tongue back into her. I was aware of how good my cock was feeling but it was in an other worldly way. I was somehow divorced from it while all my mind was focused on my tongue and her mouth. It was amazing, I felt incredible and I was doing great things for Ma'am as well. We continued on with slow deep and very satisfying strokes. Ma'am was in heaven.

"That is so so good baby. Good boy, very good. Make me happy. You're mine to use forever."

Her body was arching over mine, our bodies moving as one. I could almost feel the electricity of her passion as we rocked together. It was beautiful. After a few minutes she ordered me to stop and she say up, impaling herself on me.

"Very good baby, I'm proud of you. You were in the zone there, you understood your position and were content with it. I like it slow but I like it hard and rough too. However I don't think you could have managed that, we have much more training to do. You had to stop twice, and you gave me two orgasms. It's those stops that are the problem, much as I love feeling you struggle against your needs, I also need you to be able to give me what I want and when I need it. If I had been close to an orgasm when you stopped, that would have been very disappointing. You need to switch on right from the word go. You need to attend to me all of the time, not just some of the time."

I nodded.

"I'm sorry Ma'am. I didn't reach your standards. I was selfishly thinking about my cock and not about your desires. I promise I will do my best to put a stop to that."

She leaned forward and kissed me, pushing her tongue deep into my mouth. Her hand slipped between her legs and I felt her fingers moving quickly over her clit. It didn't take long. We continued to kiss as she brought herself to another big orgasm. My cock was like a rock deep inside her and I could feel every muscle twitching and contracting.

She took a minute to recover then smiled at me.

"Good work boy, but there's still plenty of room for improvement."

She slid up off me and lay down beside me, her head on my shoulder. She held my hard cock and gently ran her hand up and down. I had nothing to think about now other than my need and desire.

'It's a shame you let yourself down a couple of times boy. I bet you would love an orgasm wouldn't you?"

"I would Ma'am but firstly they are yours, and secondly I don't deserve one. One day you might grant me that special treat but I will have to perform much better before that happens."

"Good boy."

She increased the tightness of her grip and my cock responded, twitching and hardening against the pressure. She was slowly driving me towards an orgasm. I could feel it building inexorably, but she could too. She took me close to the edge before easing her grip. I knew better than to move, so I just lay there motionless, absorbing the feelings. It was yet another lesson in control. There is no destination, just the journey.

She carried on with the slow manipulation for another ten minutes before dropping my cock and going to the toilet.

"See you in a bit boy."

She left the bedroom and shut the door behind her. I lay there feeling my cock very slowly soften. I was comfortable enough but my cock kept growing and twitching, before softening again. My head was full of thoughts of Ma'am and my aching need. I made a conscious decision to try and only think about Ma'am and her orgasms. I turned myself away from thinking about me and my cock.

Ma'am came back after about twenty minutes, walked straight over to the bed and sat on my face.

"Just warm me up boy."

I got right to it, licking away at her warm, moist core. She was clearly still feeling quite horny and it didn't take long before the first soft moans of desire. She shifted across form side to side and was able to undo my wrists while keeping her pussy on my tongue. I carefully raised my arms and put my hands on her hips. She told me to slow down a little so I kept my movements minimal and gentle. After a few minutes she moved away and twisted on to her back, pulling me on top of her as she went. My cock was poised at the entrance of her pussy. She put her hands on my hips and guided me inside her, letting out a little gasp as my full length slid inside her.

"Make me cum boy. Think only of my pleasure and of my orgasm. Nothing else, just me."

She wrapped her arms around my neck and her legs around my hips. I eased myself out, right to the tip of my cock and slipped easily back in.

I continued with long, slow strokes and put all my concentration into trying to read Ma'am's reactions. I realised that I was going to have to learn quickly. I knew her intimately when I was performing oral sex on her, but penetrative sex was different. I needed to learn what she wanted and when she wanted it. Ma'am thought I was a natural with my tongue, I could only hope that a combination of my instincts and her advice would make me as good with my cock. There was another problem of course, I had my own desires to deal with when I was fucking her. I knew what I was supposed to do, ignore the amazing sensations that the friction of her pussy created around my shaft and think only of her. But I suspected that was going to be easier said than done.

Ma'am was loving it so far and was letting out a little moan each time I filled her up.

"Shorter, harder boy."

Instead of pulling out all the way, I started shortening my stroke to just a few inches, but I moved more quickly.

"Harder, fuck me boy."

I pushed hard into her so that our groins smacked together and my cock was pushed hard into her. She grunted each time I forced myself into her.

"Oh yeah. Yes boy, ah yes."

I was surprised and a little nervous about the force she seemed to want me to use. As a sub I didn't feel very comfortable being on top of her and physically dominating her but if she wanted me to fuck her hard, then I would. I started withdrawing slightly further with each stroke, really pounding into her.

"Yes, yes, yes baby. Slow down when I cum."

She wasn't far away, crying out in passion with every thrust. It hit her like an avalanche, she cried out loudly, bucking wildly under me. Her nails were digging into my back so I gave her one last deep thrust and stopped deep inside her as she thrashed around I the throws of a huge orgasm. After a few seconds I tried moving gently, slowly in and out a few inches.

"Oh fuck boy, oh fuck. That's good baby, nice and slow. Deeper baby."

I pushed into her as far as I could before slowly pulling about half of my cock out. She was all over me, legs pincered around me, her arms holding me tight.

"Yes baby, yes baby. That's beautiful, give me more."

I increased the length of my stroke and I felt her hands on my arse, holding me deep inside her for half a second. I understood and carried on like that, plunging fully into her, pausing for a brief moment, before slowly pulling out and sliding home again. Ma'am was groaning in ecstacy with every stroke. Our bodies were as one as I gently but forcefully took her to another massive orgasm. This one washed through her like a wave. Her breathing came in short sharp gasps as her muscles spasmed uncontrollably. I kept myself deep inside her, just easing in and out an inch or so. She took one huge breath and slowly exhaled with a big smile on her face.

"Stop stop stop baby. Enough, oh jesus baby."

We clung to each other and as we came to our senses I became aware of my trembling cock and I suddenly realised how close I was to orgasm.

"Please Ma'am, can I take my cock out? Please, one move and I'm going to cum."

"Yes boy. It has done it's job beautifully. You may withdraw."

I carefully edged out of her. My cock was a glistening bar of steel, twitching to it's own rhythm. I had been utterly lost in pleasing her, but as soon as that finished my brain had remembered my own needs and how desperate I was. I had managed though, to somehow switch my consciousness entirely to her desires. I felt incredibly happy. I had put my own needs completely out of my head. My whole being had been focused on her and her alone.

Ma'am pushed herself up the bed a little and jammed a couple of pillows behind her head.

"Come here baby."

She beckoned me towards her and with my knees either side of her body I shifted up the bed. Her mouth was at the same height as my cock. She reached up and made a circle, squeezing my balls and gently separating them from my shaft. She moved her head forward and took my still wet head into her mouth. It was like warm velvet. She moved slowly back and forth, sucking hard. Then with a loud plop she moved her head back and smiled.

"Enjoy yourself baby, let yourself feel everything. Drive yourself crazy."

She slid her mouth back around my glans and kept her head still. Her tongue was moving though, gently caressing my most sensitive spots. Her hand was pulling lightly down on my balls as I started to edge in and out. It was beautiful, her mouth and lips were so soft and wet. I knew I wasn't going to last long but I tried to hold back and enjoy it. I had no idea if she was going to let me cum but my mind had switched around and my own orgasm was all I could think about now. Her tongue was tracing slow patterns across my frenum, there was nothing I could do to stop the build up. She squeezed a little tighter and made a muffled no noise. I stopped moving and so did her tongue. She moved her head away and gave me an evil smile.

"What are you doing boy? I told you to enjoy yourself, I didn't give you permission to cum. Sort your head out, you did so well before. Don't ruin it."

Her mouth was straight back on my cock. I was in trouble. I had been alright when I had her pleasure to focus on, now it was just mine that I was thinking about. I tried to reset. She never let up, she was always pushing me. I felt a little resentful that after doing so well she was still teasing and torturing my desperate cock. Focus focus focus. I tried to think about the journey and just absorb all the gorgeous feelings in my trembling cock. She was still holding my balls firmly so I remained still as her tongue played with me. She wasn't giving it everything she had, her tongue was slow and gentle and for a while I was able to relax and enjoy it. The feelings were gradually getting more and more intense, but it was a slow and controlled rise. Out of the blue she took me deep into her mouth and sucked hard. She let me have three quick long sucking strokes before letting go again. My cock was tingling on the edge and I groaned.

"Enjoying yourself boy?"

Her mouth was on me again and she went for it. My cock got a good hard suck for about twenty seconds. I could feel it coming, so close, when my cock popped out of her mouth again.

"This is fun boy."

This cycle repeated another five times. I was moaning and shaking with sexual tension. I was right on the edge, physically and mentally.

She kept hold of my balls and wrapped her other hand around my shaft. She squeezed and relaxed but didn't move it.

"Would you like to reach your destination, or carry on with the journey boy? It is genuinely your choice."

She started moving her hand up and down my shaft, keeping a firm grip on it. I had the choice but I knew what I had to do. I knew what she wanted me to do. I had never wanted to have an orgasm more in my life. I closed my eyes and took a breath.

"I would like to continue on with the journey Ma'am. My orgasms are yours, now and forever."

A part of my mind panicked, what on earth was I doing? But most of me felt a bizarre sense of peace and satisfaction. Leaving my orgasms in Ma'am's hands was the right thing to do. I still craved her control, and I wanted that control to be complete. I was giving myself to her again.

Her hand started moving slightly faster now, and she moved forwards.

"Don't you want to cum in my mouth baby? With my tongue flicking over your frenum?"

She did exactly that, put her tongue out and vibrated her tongue over the incredibly sensitive underside of my head. My cock was boiling over with passion. She stopped briefly.

"Just pull away if you're sure you don't want to cum, who knows when you will get another chance."

Her tongue was back, driving me insane. She kept the touches light but they were irresistible. It felt so good, so so good. I was right there, trembling with desire. I groaned and pulled back away from her devilish tongue and away from what would have been an incredible orgasm. I was breathing hard and my eyes were glazed with pure lust.

"Baby, you have no idea how proud I am of you right now. That took some doing."

She jumped off the bed and dragged me to my feet. Holding my face in her hands she gave me the most tender kiss on the lips.

"My beautiful and strong boy. Thank you. Hands behind your back."

She got some handcuffs and secured me. It was actually a huge relief, at least now I didn't have a choice.

"We need a shower."

Hot water cascaded over us and she carefully washed me, thankfully avoiding any direct contact with my cock which was still as hard as ever. She grabbed the shower head and stepped back. I knew what was coming. The hot water was suddenly freezing cold and she directed the jet straight at my groin. I yelped but managed to stand still. After a few minutes the numbing effect took it's toll and my cock began to shrink. Soon after Ma'am had me locked back up where I belonged. The handcuffs came off and we dried ourselves and went down to the kitchen, we were both starving.

We had some food but we didn't say much. I was still slightly stunned. Ma'am told me to come with her, she sat me on the sofa and straddled me. She stared at me for a few seconds before smiling.

"That was absolutely fantastic Tom. You just keep on surprising me, you're fully committed to this, aren't you?"

Her hands were on the cage, playing with it and it's contents which responded immediately. I groaned in pleasure, my body was still full of sexual tension from our session.

"Are you regretting your decision earlier?"

I chuckled, "no Ma'am. My orgasms are yours, you know that. The sexual energy that is flying through me is amazing. I can't describe it but I feel great. I've pleased you and that is all I want."

I was staring into her beautiful and hypnotic eyes. All I could think of was the ache in my genitals and how much I wanted to be between her legs giving her another orgasm. My cock was rigid in the cage as her fingers caressed the taut skin.

"Keep fucking me with no thought to your own pleasure like you did earlier and I will be a very happy woman. You were in the perfect place, totally submissive and totally mine. I loved it. I also love being kind to you baby. You obviously don't want to have an orgasm yet. You're enjoying the rush too much. I can keep you like that forever if I want to. That would be great wouldn't it baby?"

I was breathing deeply as my cock responded to her words and her touch. My manhood was thumping along with my heart beat. I was going crazy with desire.

"Oh god Ma'am, I'm so turned on right now I think I'm going to explode. Is it too late to change my mind? Please Ma'am?"

She chuckled.

"It's way too late baby. One day I might give you that choice again but for now your cock is mine. I have complete control over it, and you. It's the way we were meant to be and you can't deny that we both love it. I'm soaking wet again, I feed off your desire baby. Now get your tongue in me."

She jumped off me and lay down on the sofa. My mouth was on her in seconds and she sighed in anticipation.

"We've got nearly a week alone together boy. I'm going to make sure you are as hard as possible as often as possible. I'm going to make you beg, you will beg me to stop, beg me to lock you away forever, beg me to let you cum. You won't know what you're begging for eventually."