New Neighbour's Fantasy

Story Info
Chris's fantasy comes true watching his wife ganbanged.
3.6k words
4.41
19.4k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Toni73
Toni73
478 Followers

It was a beautiful Friday morning. I had to do a little shopping so I slid out of bed and headed for a quick shower to wake myself up. After getting out, I dried myself and headed to the bedroom to look for something to wear. I put on a black bra and matching g-string and a short black summer dress. I fixed my hair and makeup and grabbed my bag before heading out the door locking it behind me. I caught the lift down to the lobby and headed outside.

After a quick walk, I arrived at the shops. I grabbed a few groceries and a few bottles of wine for tonight before stopping at my favourite coffee shop. I ordered my coffee and found a table to sit at the back of the Cafe. As I sat and enjoyed my coffee, I decided to text Shannon to check in for tonight.

"Hi Shannon. You and Chris looking forward to tonight." I texted.

"We certainly are, Chris hasn't stopped talking about it. I've been so turned on thinking about it." She replied.

"The guys are arriving at six o'clock. Come a little earlier if you like. We can have a wine." I messaged.

"OK, sounds good. What are you up to today?" She asked.

"Just did a little shopping. Sitting having a coffee now before I head home." I messaged back.

"Nice. We will see you tonight." She messaged back.

As I sat enjoying my coffee, I decided to take a naughty picture and send it to Shannon and Chris. I turned on the camera on my phone and spread my legs taking a picture of my panties. I sent the picture to Shannon and waited for her response.

"God honey, I love the picture, you have gotten Chris hard. He said get rid of the panties." She texted.

Trying not to make it noticeable, I removed my panties and slid them off, putting them in my bag. I grabbed my phone and spread my legs taking a picture of my smooth pussy. As I looked up, I noticed one of the workers watching. He gave me a smile as he continued collecting the dishes from one of the tables. He looked like he was in his late forties, he was medium height and was not bad looking. As he cleaned, I kept my legs spread giving him a good view of my pussy and I was enjoying the thrill of him staring. I sent the picture to Shannon and finished off my coffee.

"My god, you are so naughty. You've gotten Chris's cock so hard."

As I was about to get up and leave, the guy working at the cafe brought me over another coffee.

"It's on the house." He said with a smile as he walked off.

As he continued cleaning the tables, I kept my legs apart and I could feel my pussy getting wet as he continued to stare.

After I finished my free coffee, I looked over at the guy as he was clearing a table. There was nobody in the Cafe and as he looked over, I bent over showing my bare arse as I picked up my bags. As I was leaving the cafe, I gave the guy a cheeky smile.

"Hope to see you again real soon." He said with a smile.

"You will." I replied.

With the shopping done and feeling very turned on, I left the shops and headed home. Once I arrived, I put away the groceries and stripped off naked. I headed to the bedroom and put on a porn movie before grabbing two large dildos and a tube of lubricant from the draw. I lay on the bed watching the movie and started to rub my clit. There was a young woman on the couch between two older guys. As they both took turns kissing her, their hands groped her breast and fingered her pussy. As I watched, I could feel my pussy was wet and ready to be filled. I grabbed one of the dildos and started rubbing it against my pussy before slowly sliding it inside me. As I toyed with my pussy enjoying the feeling, I continued watching the movie. The girl was riding one cock, while the other guy stood behind her. He slapped her arse leaving a red mark before opening a bottle of lubricant.

"I want to fuck that tight arse of yours." He said as he lubed her arse.

"Oh fuck me hard." She moaned.

As he slowly slid his cock inside her my heart started to race. I grabbed the lubricant and squirted a small amount rubbing it over the rim of my arse and as I watched the women sandwiched between both guys, I grabbed the second dildo and teased my arse as I continued fucking my pussy. As I slowly eased the second dildo inside me, I started to think about Shannon tonight being gangbanged in front of Chris. The thought of multiple cocks fucking her got me so turned on as I worked the dildo deep in my arse. Now with both dildos deep inside me, I looked over at the movie playing. The woman was laying on the floor as both old guys knelt over her, stroking their cocks. As she watched them, she massaged their balls waiting, ready for their cocks to explode all over her. Watching, I was so turned on and I could feel myself ready to cum. As the guy's cocks exploded covering her breasts with their cum, my body froze before starting to shake as I came.

I lay on the bed enjoying the sensation running through my body before sliding the dildos out of my arse and pussy. I hopped up and had a quick shower to freshen up, then headed to the kitchen and made myself a coffee.

I lazed around for the rest of the day and before I knew it, it was five o'clock. I headed to the bedroom to get ready and find something to wear, knowing Shannon and Chris were going to be here early. I put on a tiny black g-string with a matching bra and a short white dress over the top. As I finished getting ready, I heard a knock.

"Hi Shannon, Chris. Come in." I said as I opened the door.

"Hi Toni." They both said as they came inside.

"Who's ready for a fun night?" I said with a smile.

"So, what's happening tonight? I mean we've never done this before." Shannon asked.

"For starters, have a drink and relax," I said as I poured the three of us a shot of whisky. "If you feel uncomfortable or unsure at any time, you don't have to stay. Just see how you feel. We never plan, we just let the night happen."

"Ok." Shannon replied as we all drank our shot.

"They're all nice guys." I said pouring us all another shot.

As we drank our shot, there was a knock at the door. I headed over and opened it, saying hi to the guys as I invited them in.

"Shannon, Chris, this is Aaron, Mark, Ray and Sean." I said introducing everyone.

As I headed into the kitchen to pour everyone a wine, the guys introduced themselves and all seemed to be getting along well. After everyone had their glass, Chris and a couple of the guys headed out on the balcony to get to know each other, while Shannon sat on the couch chatting with the rest of them.

After about an hour of chatting and a few glasses of wine, I could tell everyone was relaxed. As I grabbed another bottle of wine from the cupboard, Shannon joined me in the kitchen.

"How do you feel honey?" I said as I topped up my glass.

"I feel good, and very turned on." She said with a giggle.

"I'm guessing the wine helped you relax?" I said topping up her glass.

"Very relaxed." She replied before joining the guys back on the couch.

I grabbed my glass and joined Chris and the guys out on the balcony and as we chatted, I noticed the guys on the couch getting comfortable with Shannon. After about twenty minutes, we headed inside, and the guys went to the kitchen to top up their glasses.

"So Toni, you promised to wear a hot little g-string for me the next time I came over." Aaron said looking over at me.

"Does that get your approval?" I said as I pulled the back of my dress up revealing my g-string.

"Sure does. You're getting my cock nice and hard." He replied grabbing his crotch.

"Let's see what panties you have on under that dress?" Aaron said sitting next to Shannon spreading her legs.

Shannon looked over at Chris a little unsure as her legs were spread apart and with the look on his face, I could tell he was ready for the guys to start using his wife.

"Very nice." Aaron said showing off her white tiny see-through panties.

With Aaron sitting on one side of Shannon and Mark on the other, both guys grabbed her legs spreading them further apart exposing her pussy lips as they escaped from her panties. As Aaron played with Sharon's pussy, Mark removed her shirt and bra revealing her perky breasts as the rest of the guys undressed.

"Oh shit guys, look at these nice breasts. You're a lucky man Chris." Mark said as he started sucking on her nipple.

As she sat on the couch enjoying the attention, Ray moved down between her legs sliding her wet panties off before burying his tongue in her pussy.

"Her pussy is so wet." Ray said tasting her juices as he licked her.

After a few minutes of watching, I removed my dress and bra and joined Chris on the couch as he watched the guys playing with Shannon. I helped him remove his shirt before he slid his pants off revealing his hard big cock. As I stroked him, Ray got up from between her legs and helped her up. She mounted Mark's hard cock sliding it deep in her pussy as the rest of the guys stood around groping her breasts and arse.

"You enjoying watching Shannon being shared while I play with your hard cock?" I said as Chris and I watched on.

"Shit yeah, I'm so turned on." Chris said as I licked the precum from his cock.

"What turns you on more? Them cumming in her tight arse and pussy, or covering her with their cum?" I asked before sucking the head of his cock.

"God, both. Cum inside her and all over her. Ready for another hard cock inside you baby?" Chris said watching.

"Fuck me." Shannon moaned.

As she lay forward, Mark grabbed her arse spreading her ready as Sean moved behind her. With his cock nice and hard, he slowly eased it inside her pussy as she let out a moan. As the guys fucked her pussy, Ray sat on the couch grabbed her hand and placed it on his hard cock as Aaron stood on the couch fucking her mouth.

"You like that baby?" Frank asked.

Suddenly, Shannon started to moan. She pulled Aaron's cock from her mouth and started stroking him as her moans got louder and louder.

"I'm cumming, Fuck me, fuck me harder, I'm cumming, I'm cumming." She screamed as her body jolted. "Oh fuck."

Sean pulled his cock out of her pussy and swapped places with Aaron on the couch.

"Spread that arse wide Mark." Aaron said rubbing his precum over his cock.

Mark spread her wide as Aaron teased the rim of her arse before slowly sliding the head of his cock inside her.

"Oh god, fuck." Shannon moaned.

As the guys fucked her arse and pussy, Ray got up on the couch and started fucking her mouth gagging her moans.

After a few minutes, Aaron slid his cock out of Shannon's arse and helped her up. Ray sat on the couch and turned Shannon around guiding her down on his hard cock. As his cock slid deep in her arse, he groped her breasts laying her back on his chest. As she rubbed her clit, Sean moved between her legs lifting them up as he slid his hard cock in her pussy.

"Does that feel good, two hard cocks fucking you?" Ray said pinching her nipples.

"Oh yes, keep fucking me." She moaned.

"Baby, I want to fuck your arse." Chris said standing up and guiding me down on my knees on the floor.

He moved behind me spreading my arse and the feeling of his tongue licking my rim felt so good. As I watched the guys using Shannon, I suddenly felt Chris's hard cock pressing against my arse.

"Fuck your arse is tight." Chris said easing slowly inside me.

"Oh my god, your cock feels so good." I moaned.

As he fucked my arse, I looked over at Shannon enjoying being used for her husband's pleasure. Suddenly, Ray and Sean started to fuck her harder as the three started to moan.

"Ready to be filled with cum baby?" Chris said looking over at Shannon knowing the guys were about to cum.

"Oh, fill me up. I'm cumming, I'm cumming." Shannon moaned.

Ray and Sean started pounding Shannon harder as they started to moan. Suddenly both cocks exploded filling her with cum.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck." Shannon screamed laying her head back.

As the guys pulled their cocks out, Chris slid his cock out of my arse and lay on the floor. As I mounted his hard cock sliding him in my wet pussy, Mark and Aaron helped Shannon up and laid her on her back on the floor. As I watched the guys taking turns fucking her mouth, Chris's cock was buried deep in my pussy, and I was ready to cum.

"Yeah, yeah, oh yeah, I'm cumming." I screamed as my body shook. "Oh my god"

I got up off Chris's cock and sat on the couch. Chris joined Mark and Aaron stroking his cock as he watched them fucking her mouth. With her legs spread, I could see Sean's cum leaking out of her pussy as Mark started to moan.

"Open that mouth of yours baby, taste my cum." He moaned.

Shannon pulled Aaron's cock from her mouth and with her tongue out, Mark's cock exploded shooting cum over her face and in her mouth. As Aaron moved down to her breasts, Shannon swallowed Marks cum before sucking the last from his cock.

"Time to cum all over your hot fucken tits. Oh yeah, I'm cumming, I'm cumming." Aaron moaned as Shannon started rubbing his balls.

His cock exploded covering her with his cum as Chris spread her legs apart. As Aaron finished cumming, he stood up and sat next to me on the couch and as I rubbed my pussy, I sucked his cock clean.

As I looked over at Chris and Shannon on the floor, Chris was laying on top of her guiding his cock in her pussy. As I watched his cock bury deep in her pussy, his balls slapped against her and with every thrust she let out a loud moan.

"Oh fuck Chris." Shannon screamed.

"Fuck baby, that feel good?" Chris said as he fucked her hard.

"Oh shit yeah." Shannon moaned.

"You liked these guys fucking you?" Chris asked.

"God yes, oh yes, I'm going to cum again." Shannon screamed. "Oh my god."

It didn't take long, and it was Chris's turn to cum. He pounded Shannon's pussy harder and deeper as he started to moan.

"Baby, I'm cumming, fuck I'm cumming." Chris moaned.

"Oh, fill my pussy." Shannon screamed. "Oh yeah, god I can feel it."

After they both finished moaning, Chris slid his cock out of her pussy and knelt beside her. As she lay exhausted, he pulled her legs apart giving a good view of her cum filled pussy.

"Did you enjoy that baby?" Chris asked.

"I did honey." She replied.

After a few minutes, Shannon headed to the bathroom while Mark, Ray, Aaron and Sean got dressed ready to leave.

"Thanks for a great night like always Toni." Mark said giving me a hug.

"Thanks Chris." Aaron said as the four guys shook Chris's hand.

After the guys headed off, I headed to the kitchen and as I poured us all a drink, Shannon returned from the bathroom. I grabbed the drinks and headed to the lounge joining Chris and Shannon.

"How do you feel honey?" I asked passing them both a drink before sitting on the couch opposite Chris and Shannon.

"Amazing. That felt so good." She replied.

"Were you ok honey.?" She asked Chris.

"Baby, watching two cocks inside you, that was such a turn on. I can't wait to watch you again." He said with a smile.

"You know what I liked, your cock in Toni's arse. Watching that while the guys fucked me made me cum." Shannon said.

"Well, if you get me nice and hard, I'll fuck her again for you." Chris said looking at Shannon.

Chris grabbed his cock, stroking it while Shannon laid her head down in his lap. As she started to lick the head of his cock, he started to get nice and hard, and I couldn't wait to feel him back inside me.

"Come and join me." Shannon said looking over at me.

I stood up and made my way over and knelt in front of Chris on the floor. As Shannon ran her tongue over the head of his cock, I moved in close and joined her teasing Chris. After a few minutes of our tongues getting tangled around his cock, Shannon and I kissed as Chris stroked his cock watching us.

"Ride his cock." Shannon said as she got up and sat on the opposite couch.

I got up and headed to the bedroom and grabbed a large dildo from the drawer, before heading back to the lounge. I placed the dildo on the couch beside me before mounting Chris's hard cock.

"Fuck your pussy feels good." Chris said as I rode him easing every inch of his cock inside me.

I looked over at Shannon on the couch and as she watched Chris and I, she started to rub her wet clit. Suddenly, Chris's pulled me forward laying me on his chest. He grabbed the dildo and as he held me tight with one hand, he forced the dildo inside my pussy joining his hard cock.

"Feel good with two cocks inside you?" Chris asked as he fucked me.

"Always feels so good." I moaned.

After a few minutes, Shannon got up and joined Chris and I. She took the dildo out of his hand and started to fuck my pussy as I felt her tongue teasing the rim of my arse. With the size of Chris's cock and the size of the dildo both stretching my pussy, the sensation felt amazing.

"How about we stretch that tight arse of yours." Chris said as he pounded my pussy.

Without a word, Shannon slid the dildo out of my pussy as Chris grabbed my arse spreading it apart. I felt Shannon's tongue bury deep in my rim one last time before I felt the dildo pressing against me.

"Oh fuck." I screamed as the thick head of the dildo slid inside me.

"Fuck her tight pussy honey. I want to watch you cum inside her." Shannon said as she toyed my arse.

The sensation felt amazing with my arse and pussy being fucked and I could feel I was almost ready to cum. I started to moan louder and louder and as Chris slapped my arse, it drove me to the brink of cumming.

"Yeah, yeah, oh shit I'm cumming." I screamed out loud as I gripped the couch.

"That feel good? Now you ready for a pussy full of cum?" Chris said as I felt his cock getting harder.

"Fill her pussy honey." Shannon said as she pulled the dildo out of my arse.

"Fuck yeah, feel it baby, I'm cumming, I'm cumming." Chris moaned out loud.

"Oh god, I can feel you cumming, oh my god." I screamed as his cock filled my pussy.

I collapsed forward on Chris as I loosened my grip enjoying his cock pulsating inside me. I could feel my pussy was very full and as Chris finished cumming, I climbed off his cock and relaxed on the couch.

"Fuck that felt good." Chris said as Shannon sucked his cock clean. "Did you enjoy watching that baby?"

"You can fuck her anytime for me honey." She replied.

"How about you honey, did you enjoy it?" Chris asked looking over at me.

"I agree with Shannon, you can fuck me anytime." I replied with a laugh.

After a minute, I got up and headed for a shower washing myself clean before stepping out and drying off. Naked, I headed to the lounge as Chris and Shannon were getting dressed.

"My god, thank you for an amazing night. I can't wait to do it again." Shannon said as she finished getting dressed.

"Maybe next time I'll invite a few more guys and a few female friends for Chris. They would enjoy his nice big cock." I said looking over at Chris.

"You make it happen; we will be here." He replied with a smile.

As both finished getting dressed, I walked them to the door and gave them both a kiss and hug goodbye before locking the door. I headed to bed thinking of what naughty fun I could get up to tomorrow.

Toni73
Toni73
478 Followers