All Comments on 'New Neighbour's Fantasy'

by Toni73

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Wilson SpaldingWilson Spalding11 months ago

Okay, that was excellent.

I was a little nervous: it was so well organized, by such an expert sexologist, I feared the excitement of spontaneity would be gone. Instead, the story emphasized the communication, then gave us hot descriptions of the action, and just enough salacious-flavored love that... that I love these characters! This was great!

AnnalovesitAnnalovesit11 months ago

Nothing like watching your love one getting fucked over and over.

Loved it

Anna

IveBignuttsIveBignutts11 months ago

This is my first story I read from you. I must say it deals with a lot of action within a short story. Nice description of events, however I find character development is lacking. Character development is SO IMPORTANT if you want the reader to get really immersed into an erotic get together. This story would fit nicely as a chapter into a longer story. All in all, I did enjoy it and will read another one to get a better picture of your style of writing. I have you on my favourites list. ;)

Beau47Beau4711 months ago

Amazing story as usual Toni.

Love the detail…it really took me there.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userToni73@Toni73
Follow my true life sexual adventures. Every adventure is a story to be told. I love to hear from my readers and enjoy your feedback.... If you want to know more about me just ask. Love to chat and play... I also love sharing pictures....