New Neighbours, Old Friends

Story Info
Our new neighbours were a surprise in more ways than one.
13.5k words
4.79
25.8k
26
3

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 07/30/2023
Created 02/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Loosely based on actual events. All people are over 18.

------------------------------------

For those of you who haven't read any of my other stories I have been married to Ruth for the last 10 years and I have a step daughter called Joanne. Ruth is a very hot 5ft 6" brunette who regularly goes to the gym to keep fit. Her boobs are just about the perfect size and her ass is to die for. Joanne takes after her mum. She's about the same height with a stunning figure and has slightly bigger boobs and long light brown hair. I'm 6ft with short fair hair and keep in pretty decent shape myself, but its more from walking and hiking than the gym.

------------------------------------

A few weeks ago my wife Ruth and I moved house to a town a few miles from where we previously lived. Our old house was too big for us and we felt it was time to downsize and leave us a bit more free time to socialise and enjoy life.

Moving day came and after a hectic day unpacking boxes we sat down on our couch and opened a bottle of wine. "Cheers" I said as we clinked our mismatched glasses together, "I'm glad that's all over."

"Well, it's not all over yet." replied Ruth, "There are still a lot of boxes to unpack over the next few days. We'll call it a day for now and just relax for the rest of the evening. We might even christen the new bedroom if you play your cards right..."

"I'll drink to that." I smiled and had another sip of my wine, picturing getting my wife naked and burying my cock in her tight, wet pussy.

We had no TV setup yet and we chatted for a while as we finished off our wine before Ruth got up and went to the bathroom to get a quick shower.

A few minutes later she called out that she was finished so I went for a shower myself before making my way to our new bedroom.

When I opened the door Ruth was standing there wearing next to nothing in a hot pink peephole bra, crotchless g-string and high heels.

I on the other hand was naked from my shower and my cock immediately sprang to attention.

"I take it you like it then?" asked Ruth as she walked over to me.

"Can't you tell?" I smiled.

She took hold of my now hard cock in one hand and used her other to pull my head down for a kiss.

I kissed her back as my hands moved down her back, cupping her ass cheeks as I gave them a squeeze.

"I haven't seen that outfit before." I said, as I ran my finger down the slit in the front of her g-string.

"I've been keeping it for a special occasion." she replied, as she stroked my cock.

"Well I definitely approve." I replied, as I edged my finger into her wet pussy.

Her head fell back slightly as she closed her eyes. My finger inside her and her hand wrapped round my cock. I moved my head down and took a nipple between my teeth, giving it a sharp tug, bringing her back to her senses.

She looked me in the eye before kissing me again.

She then sat down on the edge of the bed and licked round the tip of my cock, one hand still wanking it slowly.

Looking up into my eyes a couple of minutes later she opened her mouth as wide as she could and practically swallowed my whole cock. She had one hand on my arse pulling me in as far as she could, her other was on my balls, squeezing them and tugging on them the which she knows I love.

I was in heaven as she gave me one hell of a blowjob. I put my hand on the back of her head, forcing her gently further down on my cock. I looked down to see how much of my cock I could still see and there were mere millimetres left.

I let go of the back of her head for a minute and reached across to the boxes in the bedroom where my phone was sitting.

"Do you mind?" I asked, holding up my phone.

She looked up at me and shook her head slightly, her mouth still working wonders on my cock.

I opened up the camera app and took a few photos so I could remember the moment before switching it to video mode. I set the phone back on the boxes, propped up this time so it could record everything that was happening and concentrated more on the mouth that was on my cock.

A few minutes later Ruth let my cock slip from her mouth with a pop, before licking round the tip of it again.

"Ok, stud," she smiled, "This isn't all about you."

"I never thought it was." I replied before pushing her back on the bed and getting down on my knees to work my magic on her pussy.

I pulled apart the fabric of her crotchless g-string and spent the next few minutes using my mouth and my fingers to bring her to her first orgasm of the evening.

"Is that more like it?" I asked, my mouth glistening with her juices.

"Absolutely," she replied, breathlessly. "Now I just need you to fuck me."

"Your wish is my command." I replied, lining my cock up with her pussy.

I rubbed the tip of my cock up and down a few times, teasing her, before she spread her legs apart and took hold of my cock and pulled it inside her.

"Fuck, yes." she gasped, "fuck me good and hard please. I want to feel your balls slapping against my arse.

She didn't have to ask me twice. I took hold of her legs, pulling her closer to me and started hammering her pussy as hard as I could.

"fuuuuckkkk" she cried, as she threw her head back and held onto her legs.

I then slowed down slightly, pulling my cock out and then slamming it back in.

"Oh my god." she cried, rubbing at her own pussy, trying to reach her second orgasm of the night.

She wasn't quite there and pulled herself away from me, asking me to lie on the bed so she could ride me.

I quickly obliged and she threw her leg over me before lowering her well fucked pussy down onto my cock.

It only took a couple of minutes before Ruth held her breath and I felt her pussy clamping down on my cock.

"Wow," she gasped as she collapsed on top of me, "I should wear things like this more often if this is what happens."

"You'll have no complaints from me." I smiled, moving my still hard cock slowly inside her pussy.

"Ok, where do you want me?" she asked, knowing that it was now my turn to cum.

"On all fours, facing the phone to start with." I replied.

Ruth obliged and I knelt behind her before pulling the thin strips of her g-string apart and sliding my cock deep inside her again.

I fucked her like this for several minutes, holding on to her hips before grabbing her shoulder length hair and pulling it back.

I leant forward a bit and pushed her down flat on the bed. I was nearly there and was in two minds as to where I wanted to cum. I love cumming inside her but I also love seeing her face covered in cum. Ruth's not a huge fan of facials but the way she was acting tonight my luck might just be in.

"I'm going to cum soon," I gasped, "where do you want it?"

"Anywhere at all." she moaned.

"Anywhere?" I asked, not sure she understood what she was offering.

"Yes, anywhere," she replied, "you can cum in my mouth and on my face if you want, just don't get it in my hair."

That was all the permission I needed and I pulled my cock out before getting Ruth to quickly get on her knees.

I made sure the camera on my phone would get a good enough angle before finishing myself off until I came. There were ribbons of it. I'm not sure the last time I had came so much but with Ruth kneeling in front of me with her mouth open and wearing next to nothing it seemed to go on for ever. I did my best not to get it in her hair or her eyes, but she got plenty in her mouth and on her face. There was so much it was dripping off her chin onto her boobs.

"Oh my god," I gasped, as the last few drops left the tip of my cock. "That was a lot."

Ruth looked up at me and smiled before taking my cock into her mouth and licking it clean.

"Hmmm," she replied, her mouth full of cock, "I do love the taste of your cum now and again."

She got up off her knees, giving me a kiss on the lips before pushing her tongue inside my mouth, making me taste my own cum.

Breaking the kiss, she smiled before telling me she really needed another shower...

After we both got cleaned up we went to bed and were sleeping within a few minutes.

The next morning we were up early, knowing we still had a lot to do around the house after the move. We had coffee and a decent breakfast before we got stuck in to unpacking some more of your things.

Around 11.00am the doorbell went. We weren't expecting anyone and we were both decidedly filthy looking after a mornings work.

I opened the door wondering who to expect and I certainly got a shock.

"Amy?" I gasped, "What are you doing here?"

"Pete?" she replied, slightly stunned looking, "you're the new neighbours?"

"We just moved in yesterday." I replied, giving Amy the once over and wishing I didn't look so bad.

Ruth then arrived to see who was at the door. "Amy, what are you doing here?"

"Thats exactly what I said." I smiled. "Are you coming in?"

Amy came in and we made room in our kitchen to sit at our island.

"Excuse the mess." I said. "It's lovely to see you."

"You too," she replied, "How long is it now?"

"Too long." I smiled as Ruth put the kettle on for coffee. "It's been a few months since I've seen you in person."

Amy and I went way back. We both worked at the same company for a number of years and always got on really well together. There were many late nights and we often would have went out for dinner just the two of us.

Ruth knew all about Amy and they got on well, even though there were rumours in the company that we were having an affair. It simply wasn't true. Yes we flirted, yes we could talk about literally anything, including our sex lives but we never crossed that line. Not that I didn't think about it...

Amy was a stunning blonde, around 5ft 5 with a gorgeous smile. The amount of times I wondered what it would be like to have those lips on my cock... Her smile was just one of her great features. She had gorgeous DD boobs which she showed off with low cut tops and a tight little ass which looked great in leggings or skinny jeans.

It would have looked even better in just a thong I imagine...

"So, tell me. Why are you here?" I asked, "Did someone tell you our new address?"

"No," she replied, smiling, "remember I told you a few months back we were thinking of moving? Well we live next door."

"Next door to here?" I replied, somewhat shocked.

"Yip, we're number 8." she replied, "We decided to downsize now that the last of the kids are away to Uni so there's just the two of us."

"What are the chances?" I replied, still finding it hard to take in.

"I know," I replied, "how crazy is that. So tell us all the gossip. Is there anything we should know about the rest of the neighbours. Any good parties?"

"They are a great bunch." she replied, "lots of get togethers, especially in the summer. I'm sure you'll fit right in."

"I'm sure you guys will be exhausted tonight from unpacking. Why don't you come round to ours and I'll make us dinner. Give us a chance to catch up properly?"

"That sounds great." I replied, maybe a little too quickly for Ruth's liking. "Are you sure James won't mind?"

"He'll be fine." Amy replied, "He'll just be glad of some more male company."

We all finished our coffee and Amy left a few minutes later telling us to come round about 7.00pm.

"Are you ok going round for dinner?" I asked Ruth as soon as I closed the door. "I can call her later and tell her we're too tired?"

"No it's fine." she replied, "It will be good to get to know our neighbours for a change."

"Amy hasn't changed much since I last saw her at that company dinner. If anything I think she's getting better looking. I wonder is she going to the gym?"

"I don't know, I wasn't really looking that closely." I replied.

"Yeah right." Ruth replied, hitting me on the arm. "Don't think I didn't see you taking sneaky looks at her."

"Did you two ever fuck?"

"No," I replied quickly, "of course not, we're just good friends."

"Would you want to fuck her?" asked Ruth.

Now how was I supposed to answer that. Amy was stunning and I would fuck her in a heartbeat but I'm not sure how she would feel about it and I'm not sure how Ruth would feel about sharing me with someone I'm so close too.

"Well would you?" she prompted again.

"Well she's hot but I wouldn't want to ruin what we have and what we could have with our new neighbours." I replied tactfully.

"So if it was ok with me and James and she was willing you would fuck her?"

Talk about putting me under pressure...

"Well that's never going to happen." I replied, starting to empty some more boxes. "There's no way James would share her. Lets just get on with the unpacking."

We spent the rest of the day trying to sort out the rest of the house, stopping only briefly for lunch and a drink in the afternoon. Amy wasn't mentioned again and I hoped that Ruth wouldn't get a bee in her bonnet about us being friends.

If you haven't read any of my other stories, Ruth and I have a bit of an open relationship. She has fucked other guys while I have watched and I have fucked other women while she has watched. We've even participated in a few group sessions and threesomes which were great. They were all with people we didn't really know that well though (apart from Ruth's sister Kate, but she lived on the other side of the world.)

Don't get me wrong, I have always thought Amy was hot and I would love to feel her lips on my cock and fuck her until she came time and time again, but... We have only just moved in and if Ruth or James had an issue with it and it ruined a blossoming friendship it wouldn't be worth it. I would rather we all remained good friends and left sex out of it if that was the case.

Later that evening we got dressed and ready to go next door for dinner. We didn't make too much of an effort thinking it was more of a casual dinner than a big night out. Ruth was wearing a pair of tight black jeans and a low cut top in electric blue which went great with her hair. She had on a bit of makeup but not too much. She looked great, smart casual and just enough to make it look like she was making an effort.

I was wearing a pair of jeans and one of my favourite shirts. Again, nothing too over the top.

Ready to go I asked just before 7.00pm?

"Do I look ok?" replied Ruth.

"You look great, good enough to eat" I replied, nibbling lightly on her neck. "Will I bring a bottle of wine?"

"Just one for now and we'll see how things go." replied Ruth.

I grabbed a nice bottle of Pinot Noir and my coat we headed next door.

After ringing the bell James answered the door, giving us both a welcome hug. "It's been a while since I've seen you both. You're looking great. How weird is it that we ended up neighbours..."

"I know," I replied, "what are the odds?"

We had met James on a few occasions when our company had works nights out that included spouses. We all got on together but I didn't really know him that well.

On the other hand I knew nearly everything about Amy, down to her favourite food and colour and even what things turned her on.

James took our coats and we moved through into a large kitchen/diner where Amy was preparing dinner. It was hard for me not to stare as she bent over the oven wearing a short summer dress. I nearly expected to see her bare ass but she closed the oven door and turned round to greet us when she heard us come in. Not only was the dress quite short but it was very low cut.

Ruth has great boobs but Amy's, they were on another level. How could they be so big and manage to remain perky at the same time?

"Hi guys" she said as she came over to hug us both, giving me a bit more of a squeeze than Ruth.

"I hope you like steak. I wasn't sure what to cook. I know Pete loves a good steak but I wasn't sure if you were vegetarian Ruth?"

"Oh I'm easy," replied Ruth.

"You certainly are." I replied quietly, but not as quietly as I thought. It got a me a punch on the arm and a look from James. I'm not sure what he was thinking...

He took the bottle of wine from us that we had brought over and poured us all a glass.

"Here's to new neighbours." He toasted, tapping everyones glass.

"Here, here." I replied. "It's great to catch up again and here's to many more dinners in the future."

The rest of the night went by in a flash. There was a lot of wine drunk, lots of laughs and promises of many more nights to come.

We headed home around 11.30pm with promises of us returning the favour the next time round.

"Well I don't know about you," said Ruth as we closed our front door and went into your kitchen for a nightcap, "but I am horny as fuck. Would you like to take your wife right now over the kitchen counter?"

I didn't need asking twice and took Ruth in my arms before kissing her hard on the lips.

"Don't worry about foreplay." she gasped, breaking the kiss, "just fuck me."

I turned her round and bent her over the kitchen counter, pulling down her jeans and thong in one go before undoing my own and lining my hard cock up against her pussy.

"You're soaking." I gasped as my cock slid easily inside her. "What has you so turned on?"

"Just thinking of what might be in the future," she gasped, "You never know where that friendship might end up. Don't think I didn't see you eyeing up Amy every time she bent over. I know you would love to fuck her."

My cock swelled at the thought and it didn't go unnoticed.

"I can tell you like the idea." said Ruth as she started pushing back on my cock. "Imagine this is Amy bent over and your big cock is inside her pussy. Would you cum inside her? Would you like her sucking your cock and taking your cum all over her face?"

I couldn't take any more and a few minutes later my cock exploded deep inside Ruth's pussy.

"Fuck, I'm cumming," cried Ruth, "keep fucking me."

I did my best to keep my spent cock hard and kept fucking Ruth from behind before she gripped my cock with her pussy and practically milked the rest of the cum from it.

I gave her a minute to catch her breath before pulling my cock out of her, letting my cum drip onto the floor.

"I think you liked that idea." smiled Ruth as she turned round to face me, giving my cock one last tug.

"Who knows what may happen in the future."

We then both got cleaned up and went to bed, wondering where this was going to go.

The next couple of weeks passed in a blur of decorating and sorting out various bits on the new house. Amy called in a few times for coffee and we had her and James over for dinner one Saturday evening.

The following week my lawnmower packed in and I asked James if he would mind lending me his until I got sorted. He told me just to call round anytime. It was in their shed at the back and if there was no answer at the door just to go round and get it.

Saturday morning came and it was due to be a lovely day so I decided to try and get our garden in better shape.

I called at James and Amy's shortly after 9.30am, not wanting to call too early in case I woke them. There was no answer when I knocked on the door so assuming they had gone out early I let myself round the back.

As I walked round the back I could hear moaning coming from what I assumed was their bedroom. The window was open slightly and the curtains were pulled back. I didn't know what to do. I knew I should have probably left and came back later but my curiosity got the better of me.

I edged forward slightly to see if I could see anything and my mouth dropped open.

Amy was stark naked riding James' cock. He was lying flat on the bed and Amy was grinding her shaved pussy up and down on his cock.

"Oh my god," gasped Amy, "I love your cock inside me. It feels sooo good."

My own cock was now stirring as I watched my new neighbours fucking. I should have left them to it but I was getting so turned on taking in every part of Amy's hot body.