New Neighbours, Old Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ruth got straight down on her knees and took it in her mouth. "Hmmm... I love a good hard cock."

I stripped off myself and got my phone set up to record everything.

After a couple of minutes Ruth got up and told James to sit on the sofa. "Thats enough cock sucking for now. I need you inside me."

He did as requested and Ruth put her knees either side of him before grabbing his hard cock and rubbing it over her pussy lips. She lifted up slightly and then lowered her soaked pussy down onto his cock.

"Sorry I should have brought a condom." he gasped as he relished the feel of another woman's pussy on his cock.

"No need," replied Ruth breathlessly as she rode his cock hard. "I really don't like the feel of them."

"Pete," she called behind her, "Make sure you're recording all this for Amy."

"Oh don't worry, I am." I replied, recording everything with one hand and wanking my cock with the other.

A few minutes later I could tell Ruth was very close to her first orgasm. James had his hands on her bare boobs, alternating between sucking on one nipple then the other.

"Oh God.." she gasped, clamping her pussy down on James's cock, "I'm going to cum."

When she recovered, she stood up letting James's cock slip from her tender pussy before turning round and mounting his cock once again. "Pete get over here and let me suck your cock."

There was no complaints from me. I was straight over and as my wife rode another man's cock in front of me, she took my cock deep in her mouth.

Noticing Ruth's phone on the arm of the sofa I picked it up and snapped a few photos, making sure I got some closeups of James cock half buried inside Ruth.

I opened up Ruths messaging app and sent the pics to Amy. "This is just a teaser. Video will follow later xx"

I set her phone back down again and concentrated on what was happening in front of me.

After a few minutes Ruth started rubbing at her pussy before playing with James balls.

"Fuck Ruth." he gasped, "If you keep doing that I'm going to cum."

"Is that a problem?" replied Ruth, continuing to play with his balls. "We have plenty of time and I think I should be able to get you hard again pretty quickly."

Ruth then lifted herself up off James's cock and started wanking him with one hand and playing with his balls with the other. I had stood back making sure to record everything.

"Fuck." cried James after a couple of minutes, "I'm going to cum."

Ruth quickly lined his cock back up with her pussy and sunk back down on it before James could complain. She squeezed his balls just as his cock exploded inside her.

James tried to lift Ruth off his cock but she was having none of it, relishing the feeling of another man's cum filling her up. She squeezed her nipples and gripped James's cock with her pussy as she had another small orgasm.

After they both managed to catch their breath James apologised, obviously fearing the worst. "I'm sorry Ruth, I tried to warn you and lift you off my cock."

"Thats ok," smiled Ruth back at him, his cock still inside her. "Did Pete not tell you I'm on the pill? I love the feeling of a man's cum in my pussy."

"No, he didn't." replied James, looking over at me with a mock look of disgust.

I just shrugged my shoulders and smiled. "Sorry about that."

Ruth lifted herself up off James and his shrinking cock slipped from her pussy, along with some of his cum.

"Right Pete, get over here and fuck me while I get James nice and hard again."

I set my phone on the table before going over to my wife and bending her over the edge of the sofa. James moved up a bit so she could suck his cock and I lined my own up with her cum filled pussy.

Some men might think it weird fucking someone who has a pussy full of cum but I think it just adds to the sluttiness of it all.

I used my cock to gather up a few drops of cum that were dripping from Ruths pussy before sliding it easily inside her. The wetness and warmth enveloping my cock.

I fucked her like this for several minutes as she worked her magic on James. His cock was now back to full size again and ready for whatever Ruth had in store next.

"Time to give your wife her request." said Ruth as she stood up. "Pete lie on the floor and let me ride you. James you can fuck my ass."

I lay down and Ruth knelt over me before lowering her damp pussy back down onto my cock.

She leaned forward allowing me to suck on her nipples before she used one hand to lubricate her asshole with some of James cum.

"Right James," she called, leaning forward, "Get over here and stick that big cock in my ass."

I pulled my wife's ass cheeks apart slightly making it easier for James to force his cock into Ruths ass.

"Go slow." she gasped.

James inched himself in slowly, holding onto Ruth's hips until he was buried deep inside her, his balls resting on top of mine.

After a few seconds to get used to having two cocks inside her again Ruth started rocking back and forward.

"Oh my god," she gasped, "I can't believe I've left it so long to do this again. Maybe next time I'll get the pizza guy back to make me air tight."

"You're planning on us doing this again?" asked James with a huge grin on his face as he started fucking Ruth harder.

"Oh yes." replied Ruth, "Many, many times. As long as Amy doesn't mind. Maybe next time she can join in too. It's not the first time I've eaten pussy."

The thought of all four of us fucking in the future with my wife eating out Amy's pussy had me close to the edge. It must have been the same for James as he said that he was going to cum again soon if Ruth didn't slow down.

Ruth took that as a request to speed up and started rocking back and forth on us even quicker.

"If you're going to cum I want you to cum on my face and tits." she gasped, nearing another orgasm, "but you better let me cum first."

I pinched her nipples as James slapped her ass, both us trying to drive her over the edge and it worked.

Ruth gripped the two cocks inside her as she came with her third orgasm.

She didn't have long to recover though as James shouted that he needed to cum.

Ruth moved forward letting our cocks drop from her well used holes before getting on her knees and opening her mouth.

James pointed his cock at her and wanked furiously as I got up and stood beside him.

Ruth reached up and squeezed both our ball sacks trying to get us to cum.

I could feel the tinglings of my cum making its way up to the tip of my cock and just as I started spurting over my wife's mouth and face James did the same.

Ruth alternated between each cock, turning her head to catch as much cum as she could until she was completely covered.

"Hmmm," she moaned as she licked her lips, "I love being covered in cum."

Just then Ruth's phone pinged with a message.

I grabbed her phone from where I had left it earlier and opened the message from Amy. It was a video message. "I hope you don't wear James out too much. This dildo is only doing so much for me. I'll need a real cock in me soon xxx."

The video was a close up of Amy fucking herself with a large black dildo. We could hear just how wet she was as it slid easily in and out of her pussy. A few seconds later she set the phone on her nightstand as she turned round on all fours and looking over at the phone she bent over and used the dildo to fuck herself from behind.

The video ended a few seconds later and a cum covered Ruth looked up to James. "I guess you better go soon. Amy looks like she needs a good fuck too."

She gave James's cock one last squeeze as he started to get himself dressed.

I went to do the same before Ruth told me to wait.

While James was getting dressed I took the opportunity to take a couple of pics of her covered in our cum and sent them to Amy.

"James has just blown his load for a second time tonight. First time was in Ruth's pussy and this is a result of both our efforts. Hopefully he'll last a while for you when he gets home xx"

James said his goodbyes and Ruth walked him to the door before opening it and giving him a kiss on the cheek, not caring if anyone else saw her naked and covered in cum.

"Ok stud," she smiled when she came back, "I know you have at least one more load in you. Where do you want me?"

"I want your ass but I want you to use on of your dildo's on your pussy while I do."

Ruth went to her stash of sex toys and came back with a large black dildo, similar to the one Amy had been using.

She lay back on the sofa and spread her legs before rubbing the tip of the black dildo over her pussy lips. It didn't take much effort for her to slide it deep inside her. There was still plenty of cum for lubrication.

I stood watching her pleasure herself for a few minutes while my cock reached it's full size once again.

"Are you ready for me now." asked Ruth, looking at my rock-hard cock.

"I'm ready as I'll ever be," I replied, "Get down on the floor and stick your ass in the air for me."

Ruth did as instructed, her shoulders resting on the floor. She kept the dildo inside her as I lined my cock up with her used asshole.

It slid in easily after its earlier use and it didn't take long for both of us to reach orgasm. I started to cum inside her asshole, filling it up as James had done earlier in her pussy. Half way though I pulled out and let the rest of my cum coat her cute ass cheeks.

I collapsed on the floor beside her as she rolled over lying beside me. "Well that's been a fun night."

"I can't wait to see what happens next." I replied smiling, "It's handy having some fuck buddies living next door."

We both got up a couple of minutes later, lost in our own thoughts of what might be before getting cleaned up.

I watched back the recording I had taken which certainly got my cock stirring again before sending it off to Amy.

"As requested. Hope you enjoy watching it as much as we did making it. Looking forward to seeing you soon. Xx"

I got a reply nearly an hour later just as we were getting ready for bed.

"Wow. Just wow. Ruth looks so slutty and letting James cum inside her was the highlight as far as he was concerned. He hasn't cum inside a pussy in years."

"Glad he enjoyed it." I replied, "Hopefully Ruth didn't wear him out and you got well fucked when he got home?"

"Oh I did." came the reply. "He kept going through three of my orgasms before he came over my pussy. Just not in it unfortunately xxx"

Just then a picture came through of Amy lying on the bed naked and obvious drops of cum were all over her body including around her damp looking pussy.

"Very nice x" I replied, "I can't wait to see where this goes. Maybe we can all get together soon?"

"Absolutely, I loved having your thick cock inside me xxx" replied Amy. "Chat to Ruth and let's arrange something, maybe for this weekend?"

I headed to bed and told Ruth and Amy was keen for us all to get together for some fun at the weekend. She was more than up for it as was I.