New Neighbours, Old Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No problem." I replied.

"Would you like me to give you a blowjob before you go?" asked Ruth, "I wouldn't want Amy being disappointed if you aren't hard enough for her..."

"I can't see that being a problem." I laughed, "I'm pretty hard now as it is."

"Let me see then." replied Ruth, coming over to undo my belt and zip.

"Oh, you certainly are." she gasped as she released my hard cock from my boxers.

"Amy is going to be VERY happy tonight."

Ruth took my cock in her warm mouth and spent the next few minutes giving me a long slow blowjob. She wanted me nice and turned on but not too much as to make me cum.

Just as she was getting into a rhythm a message came through from James.

It was a photo of Amy. She was lying blindfolded, face down on the bed with her wrists strapped to her ankles, making her cute ass stick up in the air. Perfect for getting fucked from behind. She was wearing the tiniest navy g-string and a very skimpy bra. Not that I could see much of it from the photo.

"She's all yours." pinged another message, "just let yourself in the back door and don't say a word. I'll tell her I'm away to get a glass of water or something so she won't know it's you when you come in. Tell Ruth thanks and I'll send her the video later."

I replied to James telling him I would be there in 5 minutes and asking if I should wear a condom.

He replied to say no but that I couldn't cum inside her pussy as she wasn't on the pill. He thought if I wore a condom Amy would know something was up.

I left our house, giving Ruth a quick kiss on the lips before heading next door and letting myself in.

James was standing in the kitchen waiting on me wearing only his boxers.

"You still sure about this?" I whispered.

"Definitely," he replied, "Just give her as many orgasms as you can."

I decided it was best to strip off in the kitchen in case I made too much noise and we both then went down to the bedroom wearing only our boxers and stood behind Amy.

The photo didn't really do her justice. My cock felt like it grew another couple of inches just while I was standing there admiring her body.

James stood back in the corner with his phone and nodded to me to go ahead and pleasure his wife.

Where to start? I desperately just wanted to pull her g-string to one side and slide my cock straight in, fucking her until I came deep inside her pussy but I knew that wasn't going to happen.

I ran my hand over her ass giving it a squeeze before bending down to kiss it. Her skin smelt so good and tasted of strawberries. I held on to her hips as I kissed her ass all over before pulling her g-string to one side and running my tongue over her outer lips.

Amy moaned in appreciation so I pushed my tongue between her lips and started licking at her pussy properly, she tasted divine. She started pushing herself back against my tongue straining at her ties and moaning with delight.

After a few minutes I slid in one finger, followed by a second. She started humping my fingers, trying to get herself off as I fingered her soaked pussy.

"Oh my god, just fuck me." she cried. 'I need your cock inside me."

I looked over at James who had his own cock out stroking it as he filmed me pleasuring his wife.

He nodded at me, giving me one last ok before I crossed the line.

I pulled off my boxers and lined my rock-hard cock up with Amy's pussy before I slowly inched it inside. James was standing right beside me making sure he got a good view. I wasn't sure how I felt about another man looking at me with a hard on but it didn't matter as Amy started pushing herself back against me.

"Wow, you feel so big tonight." she gasped, "Are you extra horny thinking of Pete seeing me naked yesterday?"

I pulled my cock out slightly, making sure James got a good shot of it before it slid easily back inside her.

"Did you like him looking at you?" asked James.

"You know I did," gasped Amy, as I fucked her harder.

"Would you like to fuck him?" asked James, wanking his cock as he stood just behind me.

"Would you want me to?" replied Amy, breathlessly.

"You know I would," said James, "I would love to watch his cock sliding in and out of your tight little pussy. I would love to see you sucking his cock before he covers your face in his cum."

Just then I felt Amy's pussy contracting around my cock as she had her first orgasm.

"Fuck me," she cried, "I'm cumming."

I slowed down, not wanting to interrupt her orgasm, giving her a minute to catch her breath.

"Untie me please." she gasped, "I want to ride your cock."

"Not yet." replied James, motioning for me to start fucking her again.

I slapped her ass and started fucking her pussy even harder than before, pulling her hips back towards me so my cock was as deep as it could go.

"oh fuck, oh fuck..." gasped Amy a few minutes later, "oh my god, don't stop."

I continued to fuck her as she cried out from another orgasm. This time I didn't slow down and continued ploughing my cock into her as she orgasmed.

"You really are a little slut tonight aren't you." James said as he stood beside me. "The thought of having Pete's cock in your pussy must really turn you on."

"I am a slut but only for you. I love having your cock inside me and I love being covered with your cum."

"I want you to suck my cock." replied James, motioning for me to pull out and present my cock to Amy's mouth.

I did as I was told and moved round the bed before offering my cock up to her lips.

"Hmmmm..." moaned Amy, "I love the taste of your cock. I can taste my pussy off it too. Are you going to cum over my face?"

"Not yet" replied James who had moved beside me to get some good footage of Amy sucking my cock. "I want you to ride me in a minute but you need to keep your blindfold on. I want you to pretend it's Pete whose cock you're riding."

"Hmmmm" replied Amy, her mouth full of my cock.

She gave amazing blowjobs. Ruth is certainly no amateur in the oral department but Amy was so good I was worried I was going to blow my load.

I pulled my cock from her mouth and went to untie her wrists and ankles.

"Don't forget." said James, "Keep your blindfold on for now."

"I will", replied Amy as she rubbed her ankles and wrists before removing her g-string. I lay down on the bed and Amy felt her way over to me and took hold of my cock. With one last suck she lifted her legs over and lowered her soaked pussy down onto my cock.

"Thats better." she gasped, "I felt empty for a minute there."

She started rocking her body back on forth grinding down on my cock.

Her hands were resting on my chest and I was thankful that James and I were a pretty similar build.

I could now see just how little material was covering her boobs, and I pulled the straps to the side so I could get a good feel of her.

I love fucking a woman and sucking on her nipples at the same time so I pulled Amy down towards me so I could get better access.

I took each nipple in my mouth in turns, sucking and nibbling on them as my cock pumped furiously in and out of her pussy.

"Fuck" she gasped, "I think I'm going to cum again soon."

I let my hands fall to her ass and used them to bounce her up and down harder on my cock.

"Oh my god." she gasped, "that feels so good."

I let go of one cheek and decided to try slipping a finger in her ass to gauge her reaction.

"Fuck." she cried as my finger entered her asshole. "I'm cumming again."

I left my finger inside her as she had her third orgasm of the night. Much more of this and I was going to end up cumming inside her.

As she caught her breath James moved over closer to us. So close I was worried that Amy would know he was there.

I think that was his intention though as he pushed his hard cock into Amy's half open mouth.

She sucked his cock just for a second before realising that she had a cock in both holes.

"What the fuck?" she gasped, tearing off her blindfold.

She looked up at James and then down at me.

"What the fuck is going on?"

"I know we've fantasised about you fucking another man and how many times have you pretended that I was Pete?" said James quietly, "I was making your fantasy a reality."

This could go one of two ways. Amy could be furious, never speak to me again and ask James for a divorce, or, she could enjoy having the use of two cocks and living out one of her fantasies. Albeit one she wasn't aware she was taking part in.

Thankfully she chose the second option.

"You could have just asked me you know." she said to James as she looked him in the eye. "I would have said yes."

She then took James's cock back in her mouth and started grinding her pussy back on forth on my cock.

After a few minutes she let James's cock drop from her mouth and stood up on the bed before turning round and lowering her pussy back onto my cock, riding my reverse cowgirl.

I slapped her ass cheeks as she bent forward before grabbing her hips and forcing them up and down on my cock.

James stood in front of her, his phone still recording as he offered up his cock to her mouth once again.

"Are you recording all this you pervert?" asked Amy smiling as she rode my cock.

"Well, Ruth wants to see a copy." replied James.

"Ruth does?", replied Amy obviously shocked, "She knows all about this?"

The thought that Ruth knew and was ok about this made Amy fuck me even harder.

Maybe she wanted to look as slutty as possible on the video for Ruth or maybe she was just extra horny knowing someone else would be watching her service two cocks.

"James", she gasped a couple of minutes later, '"go get the lube."

James did as he was told and came back with a pink bottle of lube.

Amy lifted herself up off my cock, before applying a generous amount of lube to it and then around her asshole.

She moved forward slightly lining her asshole up with my cock, slowly guiding it in with her hand, inch by inch.

She gasped as it bottomed out and she slowly started rocking back and forth with my cock buried in her tight ass.

She leaned herself back, showing her empty pussy to her husband.

"Ok," she gasped, "I've always wanted to try this. Stick your cock in my pussy and fuck me."

James didn't need asking twice as he inserted his cock into his wife's pussy.

"Fuck me, that feels soooo good." cried Amy as she rocked back on forth fucking the two cocks inside her. "I feel so full with two cocks inside me at once."

This went on for several minutes before Ruth asked James to lie on the bed so she could ride him while I fucked her ass from behind.

James and I handed his phone back and forth a few times making sure to get plenty of good footage before James announced that he was going to cum soon.

Amy moved forward letting both cocks slide from her holes and knelt down in front of us with her mouth wide open. "Cum all over me." she gasped, "I want covered in your cum."

We both stood in front of her wanking furiously as Amy squeezed our balls before we both started to cum.

The spurts of warm sticky cum covering Amy's face and body. She lapped up as much as she could with her tongue before lifting some off her boobs with her fingers and licking them clean.

"Well that was unexpected." said Amy, smiling up at us both, "But wow, what a night. I always wondered what it would be like to fuck you Pete, now I know. The rest of the girls from work don't know what they were missing out on."

"The feelings mutual." I replied, smiling, "I hope this won't change anything between us all?"

"Well I'm sure it will, but in a good way." she replied, "What about Ruth. How was she persuaded to pimp you out?"

"I just asked her nicely," I replied, smiling. "Seriously though, James asked would I be up for it and I said I would but only if it was ok with Ruth. Ruth and I have done some swapping and watching each other in the past so it wasn't that unusual."

"There were a couple of conditions though." interrupted James, "The first was that she wanted to watch the video. The second one you might not be that keen on..."

"What was the second condition?" asked Amy, starting to get worried.

"She wants me to fuck her while Pete watches." replied James quietly.

"I can live with that. Only seems fair as long as I get to see a video of it." replied Amy.

"Really?" replied James, a huge smile on his face.

"Of course, as long as you both DP her as well. That felt amazing."

"Oh I think she'll be up for that ok." I replied smiling, "It wouldn't be the first time she's had more than one cock in her but that's a story for another time."

"I'm looking forward to hearing all about that the next time we meet." smiled Amy.

I got myself dressed and with a promise to arrange for James to fuck Ruth sooner rather than later I went back next door.

"Well?" asked Ruth, "How was it?"

"It went well." I replied, not wanting to sound too enthusiastic.

"Amy now knows it was me. James stuck his cock in her mouth as I was fucking her so she kind of caught on that there was more than one of us. She didn't freak out though. She just fucked us harder."

"Wow," smiled Ruth, "Thats a good sign for the future. So, what about the video, did James record it all like I asked?"

"He did, I'm sure he'll send it across to you shortly."

"And what about my other request, did that come up?"

"Oh it did," I smiled, "Amy was happy enough but she had her own two conditions. Firstly, she wants a video of it all and secondly, she wants to see you get DP'd. I told her neither of those would be a problem..."

"Oh really?" laughed Ruth, "You're happy pimping out my asshole without asking me first?"

"Well, it wouldn't be the first time. I told them you already have had more than one cock at once..."

The next thing Ruth's phone pinged with a message.

It was from Amy.

"Thank you so so much for lending me Pete's nice thick cock. I hope you enjoy watching the attached video as much as I enjoyed participating in it. I'm looking forward to seeing the next one xxx"

Ruth spent the next hour watching and rewatching the video. Zooming in on the best bits.

"Well Amy certainly looked like she enjoyed herself." Ruth said as she finally set her phone down. "And so did you and James."

"Oh, we did." I smiled, "I'm just glad she wasn't mad about the whole thing."

"So, when do I get my payback?" asked Ruth, reaching over to rub my hardening cock through my trousers.

"Whenever you want." I replied, "James is more than keen. You should have seen the smile on his face when Amy told him it was ok to fuck you."

"What about tomorrow night then?"

"I'll text him now and see." I replied, sending a quick text to James.

He replied straight back. "I can't wait. What time were you thinking?"

I replied telling him to come round about 8.00pm. That would leave us plenty of time.

The next day we were both really busy with work and after dinner Ruth went to get a nice long soak in the bath to get herself ready for what was to happen.

I left her to it and finished tidying up in the kitchen.

After I had finished I went to check on her to see if she needed anything and when I opened the door I could see she had her waterproof vibrator working on her pussy.

"You getting yourself all worked up?" I asked with a smile.

"I'm sooo horny I couldn't wait." she replied. "The thought of having two cocks inside me again is really turning me on. Are you excited?"

"You know I love seeing you getting fucked by another man. Even better that I get to join in."

"Good. I just need to finish shaving my legs and my pussy and then I'll be done." she replied.

"No problem, I'll just jump in the shower and then I'll text James."

We both finished getting ready. I got casually dressed knowing that it would all be coming straight off anyway. Ruth was having a bit more of a dilemma. She was standing in front of our wardrobes, going through her lingerie collection wondering which one to wear.

She showed me two or three different options, all VERY skimpy, barely covering anything.

"Have you a preference?" she asked.

"I like them all." I replied, "But why not try each of them on and I'll take a photo and send it to James and he can choose?"

"I like the sound of that." replied Ruth, putting on the first outfit.

The first option was a dark grey number. Separate bra and g-string with lots of lace. The bra was a half cup which showed off her boobs to great effect. I took a photo from the front and got her to turn round and bend over so I could take one from the back.

The second option was an electric blue string option. There really wasn't much to it. The straps of her bra just went around her boobs, leaving them fully on display, the bottoms were of a similar design only there was one strap which went down between her ass cheeks before splitting into two and going either side of her pussy lips, leaving them sticking out slightly. This one really didn't hide anything and it was giving me a huge hard on. When I got her to bend over to take a picture of the back you could see her damp pussy glistening in the light.

The last option was the hot pink crotchless one that she had surprised me with when we moved in.

I sent all the pics to James telling him that Ruth was having a dilemma as to what to wear and thought that he should choose.

I got an immediate reply, "Holy fuck... Those all look incredible. I can't wait to see them. If I had to choose one it would be the blue one. It really doesn't hide much at all and with a body like that why not have it on display?"

"Done. Come round in 5 minutes." I text back before telling Ruth to put the blue one back on again.

A few minutes later the doorbell went and I told Ruth that she should go and answer it.

She happily went to the door, opening it without even looking through the peephole. She got a shock though because it wasn't James...

"Oh, ehhh, hello," said a young man who looked to be in his early twenties, "Pizza delivery?"

Ruth who was initially a bit shocked had recovered and was standing just with one hand on the open door, the other twirling her hair. "I think you might have the wrong house."

"Do you want to show me the receipt?" she asked, leaning towards him, letting her naked boobs brush his arm.

I was standing just back a bit and could see the outline of the guys cock in his jeans.

The guy put his hand in his pocket trying to find the receipt.

"Oh my," gasped Ruth very innocently "did I cause that?" as she pointed down towards his cock.

"Sorry," the delivery guy blushed, "if I didn't get hard when a beautiful woman answers the door wearing next to nothing there would be something wrong."

"Thank you," replied Ruth, giving his cock a quick squeeze, "I'll take that as a compliment."

He handed her the receipt and she informed him that we were number 6 and he was looking for 16.

"It was nice to meet you though." she smiled up at him, "What's your name? Maybe next time I'll order some pizza and I can see how well that cock fits in my mouth or pussy?"

"My names Phil and that sounds amazing. Give me a call anytime." replied the delivery driver before giving Ruth one last look and leaving to go to the right house.

She closed the door and turned round to me. "James better get here quick, I'm soaking. I need a cock in me soon or I'll have to sort myself out."

Just then our doorbell rang once more and this time it was James.

"Wow," he gasped, looking Ruth up and down, "You look even better in real life than you do in those pictures."

"Thanks," replied Ruth quickly, "But you better get naked and make it fast. I've just answered the door to a delivery guy in his twenties dressed like this and I need a cock in me."

We didn't bother going to the bedroom and instead headed for the living room. James wasted no time stripping off with his cock bouncing out in front of him as he dropped his boxers.