New Neighbours, Old Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just as I was taking one last look at those gorgeous boobs, I looked up and Amy was looking right at me. I was frozen to the spot. I expected her to yell or tell James, or at least to cover up but she didn't. She just started riding James even harder. Did she want me to watch?

I decided to stay where I was for now, taking my own cock out and having a slow wank as I watched.

I'm sure Amy could probably tell what I was doing by my movements but if anything, it spurred her on a bit more. She leant back a bit pushing out her boobs, taking a nipple in one hand and her other hand went to her pussy and started rubbing on her lips, trying to get herself to cum.

It didn't take long and she looked me straight in the eyes as she came.

"Oh my god," she gasped, "that was intense."

She raised herself up off James's cock, which looked to be a decent size, before she took it in her mouth and gave him one hell of a blowjob.

"Where do you want me?" she asked after a few minutes.

"Turn round," replied James, "and ride me reverse cowgirl, I want to watch that cute ass as it bounces on my cock."

Amy sat up on the bed, turned round and swung her leg over her husband. She then turned her head round and looked me in the eye as she took hold of James' cock and lined it up with her soaked pussy.

She slowly lowered herself down on to it, inch by inch, leaving me mesmerised.

I came out of my trance whenever James slapped her ass cheek hard. She leaned forward as far as she could and started bouncing her pussy quickly up and down on the hard cock inside her.

I wished at that moment that it was me and my thoughts went back to the night Ruth had mentioned me fucking Amy.

"I'm going to cum soon," gasped James after a few minutes, "where do you want it?"

Amy lifted herself quickly off James' cock and knelt down in front of him, making sure I had a good view.

"Cum all over my face." she replied, sticking out her tongue and holding her boobs in her hands.

James stood in front of her and wanked his cock until it spurted rope after rope of cum all over Amy's face, it went over her forehead, down her nose, over her cheeks and in her mouth.

Just then my cock exploded in my hand, sending spurts of warm cum over my neighbours wall.

When James had nearly finished, Amy took hold of his cock and she looked me in the eyes as she sucked on it, taking any left over cum into her mouth. I wished she could have done the same for me.

She leaned back a bit and opened her mouth, showing both James and I how much cum there was before letting it drip down her chin and over her boobs.

I knew at that stage I really better leave. I forgot about getting the lawnmower for now and hoped that I hadn't overstepped the boundaries with Amy.

I quietly closed the side gate and went back home to start working on a different part of the garden. I would call back round later and this time make sure they answered the door.

"Did you not get the lawnmover?" asked Ruth as soon as she spotted me in the garden.

"Not yet," I replied, blushing slightly, "There was no answer, I'll go and get it later."

"Did you not just go round the back?" she asked, "and if there was no answer what took you so long?"

I decided then that I better come clean.

I went over to her and ushered her inside.

"I did go round the back, but they were 'busy'."

"Busy?" asked Ruth, "Ohh... you mean they were fucking?"

"Yip," I smiled, "going at it like rabbits."

"So were you watching them?" asked Ruth.

"It was hard not too," I replied, wondering if I was going to be in the dog house, "I didn't mean to. I saw Amy riding James' cock and I turned to leave when she saw me."

"She saw you?" gasped Ruth.

"Yes, but she just started fucking him even harder... She kept looking over at me to make sure I was still there. I think she liked being watched."

"Dirty girl." smiled Ruth. "I like being watched myself. Maybe we should tell them to come round for something and then 'forget' they were coming?"

"Let's just wait and see what happens." I replied, "I don't want to ruin our friendship when we have only started seeing them again."

"Spoilsport." laughed Ruth. "All this talk of watching people fuck has got me wound up. Why don't you take me to the bedroom and show me exactly what they were doing?"

I couldn't resist and hoped that I was able to get hard again so quickly after cumming although I could already feel a familiar stirring in my crotch.

Ruth immediately stripped off when we got to the bedroom and told me to lie wherever James was lying. I stripped off and lay down on the bed and told Ruth to climb on top of me and ride me cowgirl.

"I'm not sure your cock is going to be up for the challenge looking like that." she replied, taking my cock in her hand. "Did you have a wank while you watched them?"

Blushing slightly I replied that I did and that I was sorry, I was really turned on.

Ruth didn't say anything else and after wanking my cock for a bit she took it in her mouth, getting me rock hard before climbing on top of my and lowering her wet pussy down onto my cock.

"Thats much better." she smiled as she rode my cock. "What else was Amy doing?"

I told her how she had played with her boobs and her pussy for a bit which Ruth then mimicked.

"Then what?" she gasped, getting close to her orgasm.

"She came not long after that and then gave James a blowjob before riding him reverse cowgirl."

"How big was James's cock?" she asked. "Was it bigger than yours?"

"It looked longer," I replied, "but not just as thick."

"Do you think it would fit in my pussy ok?" gasped Ruth, as she rode me harder and harder.

"I think it would feel great inside your pussy." I replied, "Are you picturing it now? Are you pretending that it's James's cock you're riding and I'm the one watching?"

Just then Ruth screamed out that she was cumming, her pussy gripping my cock as she held her breath.

"Oh my god," gasped Ruth, "It's been a while since I've had another mans cock inside me. I forgot how much of a turn-on it is... What did they do next?"

"Amy climbed off his cock and took it in her mouth, tasting her own pussy along with the taste of James's cock. James then told her to ride him reverse cowgirl."

Ruth climbed off my cock and again mimicked Amy taking my cock in her mouth and tasting her own juices before she turned round and lowered her pussy back onto my cock.

She held onto my ankles and started to bounce her pussy slowly up and down my cock.

I slapped her ass which made her go quicker. I have to admit I love the sight of her ass bouncing in front of me and I felt my balls starting to tighten with an impending orgasm.

"Fuck James," gasped Ruth, "your cock feels so good inside me. I love having another man's cock in me. Would you like to cum inside my pussy?"

Ruth's dirty talk was very close to pushing me over the edge.

"Amy let him cum all over her face." I gasped as I held on to Ruths hips, pushing her down hard on my cock.

"Do you want to cum all over my face James?" asked Ruth, "I would love to taste your cum."

That was all I could take and I lifted Ruth off my cock and got her to get on her knees in front of me.

"Cum on me James, cum all over my face and in my mouth. I want to taste you."

I wanked my cock for a few more seconds before spurt after spurt left it's tip, coating Ruth's forehead and running down her nose. A few more spurts went into her open mouth before Ruth grabbed hold of my cock and sucked it clean.

She opened her mouth to show me it full of cum, just like Amy had for James before letting it drip down her chin and onto her boobs.

"Well that was fun." smiled Ruth up at me. "Who knows maybe one of these days we can make it happen for real?"

Just then my phone pinged with a text. "Did you like what you saw? Amy xxx"

I showed it to Ruth who told me to reply and just see where things went.

"Sorry, I just came to get the lawnmower and when there was no answer at the door I went round the back. I heard you first and wondered where the noise was coming from and then I saw you through the window. You looked so hot I couldn't stop watching. Sorry if I upset you. Pete"

"Don't worry, you didn't upset me. It was hot having you watch us fuck. Did you enjoy it? I think you must have, I saw a bit of hand action. Were you wanking while you watched us? Xx"

"I couldn't help myself... lol."

"Well it's only fair that you return the favour. I want to see your cock."

I showed the conversation to Ruth who told me to send Amy the pic of my erect cock that I had sent Ruth a few days before.

"Are you sure about this?" I asked Ruth.

"What's the worst that can happen?" she replied, "You can't see your face in it."

I sent the pic to Amy and when there wasn't an immediate reply I started to get worried.

I texted her again a few minutes later. "Sorry, was that not what you wanted?"

An agonising ten minutes later I got a reply. "Sorry, your cock looks huge. I always wondered what it would be like. Now that I've seen a pic I had to go and have a play with myself. Can't wait to see it in person. Xxx"

'In person?" I texted back. "What are you going to do about James?"

"Leave that with me xxx" came the reply. "I'll see you soon xx"

The rest of the day passed without incident. Around 6.00pm the doorbell rang and it was James.

Ruth had went round to see her dad for a bit so I was on my own.

"Hey, what's up?" I asked, hoping Amy hadn't mentioned me watching them earlier.

"I just called round to see what you were up to. Amy's away out meeting a friend for a coffee and I was at a loose end."

"No worries." I replied, standing back to let him come in. "Do you fancy a beer?"

"Sure, why not."

We headed into the kitchen and I grabbed a couple of cold beers from the fridge and handed one to James.

"So how are you getting on with the house?" he asked, "have you all the decorating finished?"

"Not even close." I laughed, "We're not going to stress about it. One room at a time. We'll get there eventually."

We chatted for the next half hour about the latest football results and opened another beer.

"So Amy was telling me earlier about when you guys worked together." said James. "Was it mainly women and you were their supervisor?"

"Pretty much." I replied, wondering where this was going.

"Amy says all the women had a thing for you." replied James, dropping his eyes slightly, "Even Amy."

"Really?" I asked, thinking James was worried about me hitting on his wife. "Nothing ever happened with any of them, let alone Amy."

"I didn't think it had," he replied, "Amy has already told me that it never went any further than some harmless flirting and teasing."

"Can I ask you a serious question?" said James, looking me in the eye.

"Ok....," I replied, "I might not give you an answer but fire away."

"Have you ever fantasised about watching Ruth with another man?"

Well I certainly wasn't expecting that...

"Emmm... I can't lie and say it hasn't crossed my mind." I replied. I know Ruth and I have done a lot more than that but I didn't want to reveal our secrets without checking with her first.

"Have you fantasised about watching Amy?" I asked.

"A lot," he laughed, "an awful lot. I've been fantasising about it for months and can't get it out of my head. I would love to watch her get fucked, to see another man's cock sliding in and out of her pussy."

"I can see the attraction." I smiled, "Would you not want to join in? Have you talked to her about having a threesome?"

"I think I would love to watch first and see the look on her face." he replied, "I just need to find the right person. Someone I can trust..."

Now I had an idea of where this was going.

"Would you fuck her?" he asked, looking me straight in the eye. "I've seen the way you look at her when she bends over. Do you think she's hot? I know Amy think's you are and before you worry about this ruining our friendship, don't. I won't hold it against you whether you say yes or no."

"Wow" I replied, "I wasn't expecting that. I don't know what to say. Yes Amy is incredibly hot and yes I've wondered what it would be like to fuck her. I'm just not sure what Ruth would say, or Amy for that matter."

"Amy wouldn't know." he replied, quickly. "I would blindfold her and tie her to the bed. You could then sneak in and fuck her. I would just stand and watch and maybe video it for my own personal pleasure later on."

"I'll be honest with you. Ruth and I have had some adventures over the years. We've had our fair share of sexual exploits but I don't want to say anything more without checking with her first."

"Really?" asked James, his curiosity getting the better of him. "What sort of adventures?"

"I can't really tell you much without Ruth's say so but let's just say we've had fun."

"So do you think Ruth would be up for loaning you out?" he asked.

"I wouldn't rule it out but it's not a sure thing." I replied.

We finished our beer with a promise from me to see what Ruth thought and James went back next door to get the dinner ready for Amy.

Ruth arrived home a short time later and I wondered how to broach the subject.

Spotting the empty beer bottles asked had someone called round.

"James called round for a chat." I replied.

"Oh. Was he after anything in particular?"

"You could say that." I replied. "He's always fantasised about watching someone fuck Amy but he wants someone he knows and trusts so he asked me."

"Oh really..." replied Ruth with a smile. "And what did you say?"

"I told him that we had a few adventures in the past but didn't go into any details. I told him it was far from a sure thing but I would ask you and see what you said."

"And what does Amy think about all this. Did she suggest that it was you?" asked Ruth.

"She doesn't know anything about it apparently and he wants to keep it that way. He's going to blindfold her and tie her to the bed before letting me in."

"Thats a bit sneaky." replied Ruth. "What if Amy isn't happy about it? She'll know it's not James. You can probably tell by the size and shape of your cocks."

"He didn't seem too worried about it. I imagine he will tell her eventually that it was me. He says she always had a thing for me so she'll hopefully not be too disappointed."

"Oh I don't think she'll have any complaints about your cock." laughed Ruth, "I know I certainly don't."

"So, what do I tell him?" I asked.

Ruth thought about it for a minute before answering.

"Tell him its fine by me but on two conditions."

"Ok, what are the conditions?" I asked.

"Firstly, I want him to record it and send me the video so I can watch it."

"And?"

"And secondly, I want him to return the favour. If you're going to get to fuck Amy, I want James to fuck me while you watch. I might even let you join in."

"Well, I'm up for that. I'm not sure how James will feel but how could he resist a body like that?" I replied, moving over closer to my wife before starting to strip off her clothes.

"Let's move to the bedroom and talk about this some more."

We went to the bedroom and with the thoughts of sharing each other we fucked for the next hour with Ruth having two orgasms and me ending up cumming deep in her pussy.

The next morning I text James and asked him if he was on his own.

He said that Amy was in the shower and would probably be ages and to come on over.

I went next door and James opened the door as soon as I arrived.

"I feel like an idiot after our conversation last night." he said as soon as I came in. "You must think I'm some sort of weirdo?"

"Not at all. Don't be daft." I replied, "Everyone has their fantasies. Are you still interested?"

"Of course, I am. I couldn't stop thinking about it last night and Amy and I fucked twice this morning already. She's wondering what has gotten into me." he replied laughing.

"Lucky you." I replied. "I had a chat with Ruth last night and she's ok with it all on two conditions."

"Really?" replied James, quite shocked. "I didn't think she would have went for it at all. I was worried we wouldn't end up hanging out with you guys again if she took it badly."

"No, she was fine about it all. I told you we have had some adventures in the past."

"So, what are her conditions?" asked James.

"Firstly, she wants you to record it all and send her a copy to watch."

"I'm ok with that. I was going to record it anyway so I could watch it again myself. Maybe even let Amy watch it. What's the second condition."

"The second condition is a bit more personal. She thinks it's only fair that since I'm getting to fuck Amy while you watch that she gets to fuck you while I watch."

"Seriously?" replied James, his mouth hanging open in disbelief.

"How would you feel about that?" I asked, wondering if he would be up for it.

"Fuck me, your wife is super hot, who wouldn't want to fuck her. So are you guys secret swingers?"

"I wouldn't say we are swingers as such," I replied, "but we do like to share now and again. I've watched Ruth before on several occasions and she's watched me too. Would you tell Amy about it? I'm not sure how comfortable I would be with us all knowing what was going on and her being the only one kept in the dark."

"That might be a tricky one." replied James, "We've fantasised about swinging and threesomes etc but never really discussed in properly."

"Do you think she would be mad if she found out that you let me fuck her without her knowledge?" I asked.

"I'll be honest, we've done a bit of role-playing during sex and she's pretended on a few occasions that it's you with your cock buried inside her and not me. It seems to make her orgasm even harder."

"And are you ok with that, Amy thinking about another man when she's fucking you?" I asked, wanting to make sure James knew what he was getting in to.

"Look, I'll be honest, it's a huge turn on thinking of her with someone else. As long as you didn't start seeing each other behind my back. That would be my only concern. If you're ok with giving things a go then I'm more than happy. The only thing I can't guarantee is that Amy will be happy letting me fuck Ruth. I won't know until I ask. Is that a deal breaker for Ruth?"

"I think she'll be ok." I replied, "It's a new chapter in our friendship so we just need to take it slow and be mindful of everyone's feelings. If someone isn't happy at any stage then we stop."

Just as I was about to leave Amy came into the kitchen.

"So stud, are you ready for round three? Oh fuck... sorry Pete, I didn't know you were here."

Thinking James was on his own Amy had come straight from her shower and was standing in front of me stark naked.

She didn't try and cover up though which confirmed my suspicions about her being a bit of an exhibitionist.

"Don't mind me," I smiled, "I was just leaving. Enjoy yourselves."

With one last look at Amy's sexy body I let myself out thinking how lucky James was.

Later that day I received a text from James telling me that Amy was really turned on knowing I had seen her naked and had they role played again pretending that he was me. He asked was I free the next evening around 9.00pm and he would get Amy set up for me to fuck.

I replied straight away telling him I was, even though I had already made plans. I wouldn't miss this for the world.

The next day dragged on as I counted down the hours until I got to finally fuck Amy.

I got showered and dressed at 8.30 and sat waiting for a text from James.

"You looking forward to this?" asked Ruth with a smile.

"Would you be annoyed if I said I was?" I replied.

'Not at all. Just have fun and make sure James sends me that video. We can sort out my second request when we find out what Amy's reaction is."