New RA at the Girls' Dorm Ch. 03

Story Info
The girls change the rules up with a game of strip Twister.
12.5k words
4.78
21.3k
25

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 09/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
djrip
djrip
628 Followers

"Come on, Rita!" Sandy was banging on the girl's door. "You never come out to play with us!"

"I've got to study for this exam, guys," came a light voice from the other side. "I'll play next week."

Sandy wasn't having it. "That's what you said last game night. And the one before."

Aubrey strolled up the hall, with some clothes on for once--nearly sheer pink yoga pants under a tight t-shirt. Tom chuckled, thinking of her usual antics. That girl just couldn't pass up an excuse to be nude. She had come out, naked and dripping, to spend half an hour air drying in the common area after her shower every day since he became RA at the dorm.

"Forget it, Sandy," she said, leaning on the wall. "I haven't been able to pull her nose out of a book once in the time we've been roommates. Don't think I haven't tried."

Sandy stuck out her lower lip and pouted adorably. "Rita, I want all of us be together when we have our game nights! It's important to me. And besides, we miss you when you work so hard. Everyone needs to take breaks, you know. They're good for you."

Tom stopped by the little gathering outside the door. "How's it going, girls?" he asked.

Sandy's eyes lit up and she grabbed his hands, squeezing her breasts together a little. Her t-shirt's collar was torn out, leaving it wide open around her shoulders and generous cleavage. Her nipple rings poked out against the thin, loose fabric, and bounced underneath it with her excitement.

"You can convince her, I bet," she exclaimed.

"What? Why me?"

"We all think you're the best RA ever, Tom," she said with a big smile. "I'm sure she'll come to game night if you ask her. Please?"

"Alright, alright, of course!" He turned to the door and knocked. "Rita?"

There was some shuffling inside. Then the door creaked open and Rita peered out, mousey brown hair disheveled and frizzy. She had big glasses that always fell down to the end of her nose, and a baggy loose knit sweater over a pair of cut-off jean shorts. "Oh, hi Tom," she squeaked.

"Hi there!" He leaned on the doorframe, bringing his face closer to hers. "How's the studying going?"

"It's, ah..." She blushed bright red and looked down at her bare feet. "It's alright."

"Rita?" Tom touched her lightly under the chin, lifting it up a little. "I know you've got this. You've been hitting the books in here for hours every day." He took one of her hands and held it. "It would mean so much to all the girls if you joined us for game night. I'd really like to see you have some fun, too."

She gazed up at him, eyes wide through her glasses. "Okay, Tom," she said. Her lips twitched, curling into a wistful little smile. "I'll come play."

"That's great, Rita," he said, smiling back. He agreed with the other girls, it would do her a world of good to open up a bit and relax with her friends for one evening. "Let's head over to the rec room."

She nodded demurely and came out into the hall. She had cute little bare legs under all that sweater, he noticed. He heard Aubrey whispering to Sandy, "Oh my god, he did it..." as he passed. He let one hand rest on Rita's lower back as they walked. The others followed them out.

They found the rest of the residents already in the common area. The girls in there had pulled the couches back to make plenty of floor space. Rachel and Misty, in an airy sundress and a short pleated skirt, were setting out some bowls of chips and drinks.

Nina and Lana were on their hands and knees, unrolling a twister board. They had on their characteristic athletic wear, tight shorts and tank tops. It was Lana's firm ass he saw wiggling up at him, the edge of her shorts lying high across the curves of her perky bottom cheeks, bent over as she was. Her tiny white shorts were stretched so thin her puffy pussy lips made a detailed imprint in the gauzy material.

He licked his lips.

"I don't think we're all gonna fit on that twister board," said Aubrey, looking at the plastic sheet doubtfully.

Nina looked up at her and pulled another cardboard box out from behind the sofa. "We're going to stick a couple of them together."

"Oh, good idea."

Just then Lydia came in from the kitchen bearing a tray of sliced fruit. Tom's mouth went a little dry. She was wearing a silky black dress with thin straps tied behind her neck, barely covering her lovely round tits and leaving her slender back exposed down nearly to the top of her ass crack. The fabric ended a bare inch or two below her cheeks and clung to her curves tightly. She had her fishnet stockings on underneath; their lacy tops just reached the hem of the dress. With her high heels she looked like a waitress at an upscale strip club.

"Wow Lydia," called Lana, grinning at her. "Looking hot, bitch."

Lydia blushed under her dark eye shadow and cracked a sultry smile, her lips painted shiny black. "Just for you," she said, before glancing over at Tom. "And maybe you, a little," she smirked.

"You look amazing, Lydia," he said earnestly. He looked around. "You all do! I feel like the luckiest guy in the world right now, just hanging out with such lovely young ladies."

The girls shuffled their feet and smiled at the praise. He noticed Rita gazing at him with a dreamy expression. "Maybe we're the lucky ones," she sighed.

He gave her his best smile and squeezed her shoulder, once he found it through the bulk of her sweater. "I think we all are," he said. Her mouth hung slack for a second, before she absent-mindedly touched her arm where his hand had been.

"Okay, we got it spread out pretty good," said Nina, holding down a plastic corner.

Aubrey was fiddling with one of the spinners. Misty came over and knelt with a couple of text books to hold down some up-curling spots. Her pleated skirt flared around her legs as she walked, and rose quite high in the back when she reached over, revealing delicious rounded thighs nearly up to the curve of her buttocks. He wondered idly what she had underneath... skimpy little panties? Nothing? He knew she kept smooth down there from personal experience, and got distracted for a moment, remembering her shaving her pussy in front of him in the shower.

"Tom, a little help?" urged Sandy, bumping into him with her pillowy tits. He felt cold metal nipple rings through her thin t-shirt, pressing into his arm.

"Of course," he said, taking one side of a cooler full of ice. By the time they got it set up by the chips and transferred some cans in there, the other girls were mostly sitting on sofas, or cross-legged on the floor by the twister boards.

"Who's idea was it to play this, anyway?" asked Lana, leaning back on the edge of a couch, bare knees propped up near the tits stretching out her tank top.

"It was in the suggestion box," Nina reminded her.

"Hmm..." She looked around, eyes narrowing.

Lydia in her sexy black dress took the lead, standing by Aubrey with the second spinner. "Okay ladies. And Tom." She winked at him. "We're spinning both of these, one for each board. You can try to reach either one, with the correct body part."

"I can't believe you're playing in that outfit, Lydia," said Rachel, grinning at her, as she queued up some music on the TV on the wall.

"Well, not these," she said, stepping out of her heels. She kicked the shoes off to the side and stretched her toes under the fishnets. "Okay, let's get started."

"Right hand yellow," said Aubrey, and Lydia called "Left foot green!"

They put the spinners next to the plastic sheets and then everyone crowded in, trying to reach colored circles. It was a little tight, even with two boards, Tom had to admit.

"Ugh," grunted Aubrey, her pink ass bobbing not too far from his face, stretching her thin tights to near transparency. He could make out the soft mounds of her labia through it, and her puckered little asshole where her cheeks spread apart under the slick material. "Too... tight..."

"You can do it," encouraged Nina, trying to pep talk her from the other side of the board.

Aubrey gave a final stretch and landed it, almost knocking Rachel into Sandy and Lydia.

"Oof," the petite girl said. Tom watched her struggling to remain balanced, her pert bottom pointed up at the ceiling as she held onto a dot. Her black dress clung to the tops of her thighs, with a clearance of several inches above her stockings now, but miraculously not pulling up past her round cheeks. Her breasts swayed in the flimsy triangles atop the dress, dangling nearly free. She reached out a hand to spin again. "Left hand blue!"

"Right hand red," called Misty, as Aubrey was too entangled for the spinner job at the moment. Everyone shifted around, trying to make one spot or the other.

The girls' outfits were having an effect on Tom. His cock was stirring in his pants. But he tried to keep it under control. After all it was Rita directly underneath him--sweet, studious, innocent Rita. In actually quite small cut-off jean shorts, that showed a little slice of her curvy cheeks through a wispy curtain of short white fibers, now that she was bent over and he was looking closely. He redirected his eyes up toward the ceiling, willing his erection away. He had to reach carefully down around her, to tap that red circle just past her foot. He looked back at the board.

Lydia was straining to reach her circle as well, arm stretching toward a blue spot. Her little black dress was being pulled past the breaking point, cresting over the uncovered globes of her rosy bottom. Tom's eyes were drawn toward that quivering sight as the dress inched more than half-way up her ass; he was squinting into the dark space between for any sign of string or lace or ribbon, and not finding it. His hand flailed for a second in the air where he had expected the board to be. He glanced over, as he lost his balance and fell.

Right onto Rita.

Of course it started a chain reaction, Rita falling into Misty, who knocked Aubrey and Lana over, until all the girls had tumbled into each other like a bunch of dominoes. Everyone sprawled on the floor in a tangle of mostly bare arms and legs.

Tom held his weight up off of Rita, arms on either side of her, until Sandy bumped into him again and he plopped down onto the girl with an "omph."

"Oh!" She giggled up at him, her nose brushing against his.

"Terribly sorry, Rita," he said to her, staring into her eyes from a few inches away. He tried to shift off of her.

"It's alright," she breathed, gazing at him. He tried shifting again but realized her arms were held tightly around him. He was laying all along her length, his slowly growing erection pushing into her thigh through the leg of his trousers. "I don't mind, Tom."

The other girls were wiggling around, trying to extricate themselves from the pile. "I'm glad you're having a good time, Rita," he said, trying again to move. He managed to roll a little to one side and she turned her head to follow.

"Do you... do you have a girlfriend?" she asked quietly, her hand moving on his arm, now. She squeezed his bicep. "I was just wondering."

Aubrey smirked, next to them. "Yeah, anyone special, Tom?" she asked with a chuckle, getting onto her hands and knees.

Tom touched Rita's cheek lightly with the backs of his fingers. "I don't think that's really an option for me, as RA," he explained. "Someone from outside the dorm would take too much of my attention away from where it belongs, right here with you girls. And one of you..." He paused. "Well, it wouldn't be fair to the rest of the residents for me to have a romantic relationship with any one of you."

Rita nodded, looking wistful. He noticed Sandy look off into the distance, a bemused smile playing over her lips, like she was working over a stubborn problem in her head. "Oh, I see," Sandy said, almost to herself.

Lydia got a foot out of the game area and was trying to yank her other leg free from where it was pinned between Nina and Rachel. Her ass jiggled and shook with the struggle, her tight dress still pulled up most of the way above her cheeks. She stumbled backward a few steps, dragging a quick fistful of the fabric back down her hips as she got situated.

"Okay, that was everyone," she declared. "We going for points or what?"

"Actually, no," said Sandy, looking over with a naughty expression. "It didn't just say Twister on the card we pulled."

"Well what did it say?" asked Lana, suspicion in her eyes.

"Just a sec," the other girl said, rummaging around behind the cooler. "Here it is." She produced the card with a grin.

Lana's expression shifted from wariness to something more like anticipation. "Ah," she said, nodding.

They passed it along to Lydia, and her eyes widened a bit. She held it up. "It says Strip Twister," she announced, to a round of giggling cheers.

"Oh, my," Tom heard Rita whisper. He glanced down at her. She was looking a little excited.

"Just hold on, now," he said, standing up. "Strip Twister? Really?" There was a round of nods and 'sure's and 'why not's so he just barreled over them. "As your RA I don't think I can allow it."

There was some disgruntled murmuring. After a few seconds Sandy stepped forward. "Some of us have been thinking..." she began.

"Uh-oh."

"Uh-oh is right," she said, eyes gleaming. "We've been thinking about instituting a few new rules around here."

"What kind of rules?"

Now Rachel stepped up. "What's good for you is good for us, Tom," she said, smiling at him. "Don't you think?"

"Sure, but--"

"Just the other day," she interrupted, "I recall, when we passed in the hall... what was it you were wearing?"

"Heh, well, I--"

"It wasn't much," added Misty, grinning. "Just a little pussy juice all shiny on your cock, I think..." Rita's hand was hovering in front of her open mouth.

"You know, I believe you were naked when you spanked me, too," chimed in Lydia, thinking back.

"Now girls," he said, raising his hands. "We were all naked. It wasn't--"

Sandy shushed him with a finger on his lips. "That's right," she said. "And we want to continue to be naked when and if we feel like it."

Aubrey sidled up next. "You know I have to get in on that," she said with a wink. Lana and Nina nodded, arms crossed.

"So that's the new rule. Any of us can wear what we want, when we want, including nothing if we so choose."

Tom looked from face to beautiful, determined face. These girls were organized. They knew what they wanted and they'd come after it. He smiled. "Okay ladies. I can't say no to a well-argued proposal like that."

"Great!" Sandy beamed at him. "Because we all hit the floor last round."

"That's right," agreed Lydia. "Everyone, remove one piece of clothing."

There was a second of silence, as the girls looked around at each other, and Tom. He swallowed nervously, watching them. Lana broke the ice, pulling off her tank top with a smile. Her tits bounced free and rebounded gloriously as she whipped it over her head and tossed it at a wall. She stood proudly in nothing but her tightly stretched, nearly see-through white shorts, legs apart and arms crossed under her breasts, propping them up a bit.

Nina followed suit, but she got a devious look on her face and decided to hook her thumbs into the waist of her tight shorts, pushing them over her hips, and down her long legs, bending over. Tom stared at her ass, her pussy lips and the adorable little balloon knot of her anal hole winking out at him from between soft, light brown cheeks. Her slit looked moist and inviting. She glanced his way with a wink as she stepped out and kicked the pair of shorts aside, standing now in just her clingy tank top, so short it barely cleared the bottom edges of her breasts. He noticed her nipples pushing up under the ribbed material, dark enough to see through the white fabric. She was getting turned on, he thought.

Misty pulled off her t-shirt, looking fetching standing there topless in her short pleated skirt, breasts bobbing as she moved around. Her nipples were pebbly and looked hard enough to put out an eye. Rachel, next to her, grabbed the hem of her sundress and raised it over her head in one smooth motion, laying it out neatly on a sofa. All she had on now was a pair of small blue panties, wedged up a bit between her cheeks and riding high on one side to reveal half the jiggling globe underneath.

The girls who had already removed something began to gather closer around Tom, as Aubrey and Sandy got their shirts off, one pair of freckly tits quivering, one set of nipple rings glinting, leaving Aubrey in her sheer pink tights and Sandy in a pair of torn-up jeans so low-waisted it looked like the copper snap had to be bumping her clit, and the mounds of her ass and the curves of her hips spilled over the top like rising dough. If she had pubic hair it would have been fully on display; at it was, there was just a little stubble.

"What's it going to be, Tom?" Rachel was asking, grinning at him as she grabbed at his shirt, her pink nipples brushing against his arm.

"Pants or shirt?" Misty had her hands underneath, running them up his abs as she laughed at the situation.

His cock was swollen and pressing out against the inside of his trousers, now, aching with the sight and nearness of so much enticing female flesh. As much as he would have liked to take them off, and let it grow freely, he just couldn't shake the feeling that would be inappropriate, new rule or no new rule. He let the girls drag his shirt over his shoulders. They continued to run their hands lightly over his uncovered chest and stomach once they had it off.

He noticed Rita watching everything and looking a little nervous. He went over to her and took her hands. "Ready for this, Rita?" he asked her.

She nodded, but still didn't move. "Could you help me out of this?" she whispered, plucking at her sweater.

"Of course." He gathered some of the voluminous garment in his hands, down by her cut-offs. "Here you go, sweetie," he said, as he lifted it up, past her waist.

She was blushing furiously, but she raised her arms over her head. His hands brushed her ribs as he adjusted his hold on the knit fabric, and he felt her shiver. He got it past her shoulders, and a large pair of soft breasts appeared below the mass of material, hanging free, swaying side to side as she tried to shimmy out. He paused for a moment, mesmerized as her globes shook and bounced before him, pink nipples looking long and firm, just inches from his face. His mouth fell open and his tongue started to mime the motion of licking those delectable nubs, inside his mouth, almost of its own accord. He clamped his jaw shut and finished pulling the sweater off. Rita's head popped out, loose hair going everywhere.

He stared at her, speechless. Her transformation was stunning. She'd gone from looking like the most adorable little nerd you could imagine, bundled up in a shapeless sack, to the vision of delight now gazing at him with her big brown eyes, fingers resting lightly on one of her impressive tits, wearing nothing but her denim cut-offs. Those shorts were minuscule, he was now realizing. White square pockets hung below the fringe of loose threads, resting on the tops of her curvy thighs. In the back, a good third of her ass crack peeked out above the ragged denim.

"What is it?" she wondered, hands drifting down her tummy to flutter awkwardly at her sides.

"You look absolutely incredible," he answered her.

"God, you do," agreed Misty, putting her arms around Rita's bare shoulders and squeezing, smooshing her tits up against the other girl's. Tom's tongue stuck to the roof of his mouth. He felt a trickle of pre-cum seep out onto his leg.

The rest of the girls crowded in, nearly bouncing with the enthusiasm of their praise for Rita. Nina's lovely bare bottom went in and out of view behind other legs and asses, as did Rachel's panty-covered cheeks, as the two of them fawned over her. Sandy squeezed in, arms going around the girl for a hug, and her hard nipple piercings pressed into Rita's unadorned melons. "...so glad you came out..." she was saying, amid the chatter.

djrip
djrip
628 Followers